by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Imagine That...

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Imagine That... - Page 3 Empty Re: Imagine That...

Post by HighFly Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:53 pm

Alaina kept grinning as she felt Bryans wonderfully defined and sexy muscles flex. It was a nice try, but Alaina was actually the heavier of the two. After Mamouru, she told herself that her gut could clearly be wrong about guys and that she would never rush into anything again.

Fighting that instinct was never tougher than it was today. She loved every bit of the physical contact the two shared today. Especially the kiss. Bryan was damn good, so good that during each embrace Alaina found herself lost in the moment. Once she heard Bryans suggest, also part challenge, she giggled and leaned in as close to his ear as she could. "B-Ry is cool, at least for the public. Bry-Bry is just so much nicer for me to use when I slam you around...." Alaina purred into his ear... gently brushing it with her lips. "Challenge accepted. Good luck Bry-Bry...." She said as sensually as she could, while widening her stance and digging her feet into the sand.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:38 pm

Bryan knew that if he was going to follow through with his last ditch attempt to break free of the Amazons increasingly constricting yet sexy clutches, he would need to hurry up and get that plan into motion sooner rather than later. Alaina was making the idea of being bear-hugged by her until he couldn't feel his arms anymore more enticing with each second. The gentle whispers dancing around his head...the lovely skin contact of her sumptuous curves rubbing against his chiseled physique...the beaming smile that could probably melt an iceberg...he never felt happier to be in a wrestling hold.

...But he also had his own manly pride at stake!! And he had a feeling that someone as sensuously powerful as Alaina would appreciate a little more fight in her men, and he was planning to give her just that.

"Well in that case, you're probably not gonna be calling me that nickname all too much..." Bryan winced slightly st he bent his legs at the knees to allow his hands the leeway needed to slide his hands from her curvy hips down to the curvature of her glutes. Supple yet still pleasantly firm. Man, she was amaziing...

"And you don't need luck...when yah got skill!!" With his newfound grip, Bryan would hoist the Amazon off her feet and make a mad dash to the waters behind them!! She may have been heavier than he thought, but the model athlete was determined to dunk them both into the crashing waves, some playful beach time antics that just may have earn him his freedom to boot!!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:25 am

Alaina giggled and let out a little squeal of shock as Bryan's hands made their way to her backside. Suddenly they were dashing to the water and Alaina quickly found herself falling in! Bryan landed in there with her and she let go of her grip. He had found a way out of her clothes. This was not acceptable.

"So ya got free and got to grab my ass... well played Bry-Bry. But now its my turn!" Alaina said as she got up and rushed through the water at Bryan. She wanted to jokingly scoop him up and hold him. She wanted to give him a couple spanks before lightly slamming him back into the water! "Your ass is mine, quite literally!" She taunted as she put her plan into motion.

The longer this went on, the more Alaina realized how much she loved running her hands all over Bryan... this is something she could get used to very easily...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:01 pm

The trek was long and arduous, and his cargo's fidgeting almost made him lose his grip at times, but the model athlete sure enough executed his plan flawlessly. The enamored duo would splash into the crashing waves with enough jarring force to earn his freedom. Not many could claim they had broken free of Alaina's bearhug. Bryan felt like he could add that to his list of wrestling accomplishments, right next to...well, it would probably be the first now that he thought about it.

"Whoa, hold on!!" Just when Bryan emerged from the sudsy waters with a goofy smile on his face from winning the bet, he felt himself scooped up and slammed back underwater!! Man this water was freezing!! But that didn't mean the model athlete wasn't having a hell of a time horsing around with Alaina, enough to stay submerged and stealthily swim around under the waters for his own counter attack~...

From below the murky waters, Bryan would emerge from behind Alaina with his head between her legs and attempt to hoist her up on his shoulders!! "Phew...alright, what do you say you give up and we call it a day?! Unless you're looking to get waterlogged all over again!!" Bryan's hands were on her thighs as he bucked in place to ensure that Alaina got the warning. Either give in or take an electric chair backdrop to the briny deep~

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:23 pm

Alaina giggled as she slammed Bryan into the water..... now where the heck did her go?

She gasped in surprise as he rose up, her now sitting up on his shoulders! "W-whoa! Oh, you are a sneaky one aren't you?" Alaina said with a chuckle. She did not intend to quit, it just wasn't in her nature. No matter how much this was just for fun, she always wanted to be on top so to speak. She squeezed her legs around Bryan's head and leaned forward! Normally this would have been a roll-up pin, but it would just get both of them wet, but it would also return Alaina to the ground!

"Sorry Bryan, but ya can't get me to quit!" She proclaimed with a laugh as she tried to get the both of them soaked! She was having fun... more fun than she had in a very long time. She was loving every second of this day at the beach.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:17 pm

Being partially submerged in water made the strain of having the sultry Amazon on his shoulders thankfully less strenuous on the rest of his body from his own lightened weight. But that didn't stop the model athlete from inwardly hoping Alaina would make her decision just a wee bit faster...Alaina was absolutely a physically fit specimen, but the fact that muscle technically weighed less than fat wasn't all that comforting at moment.

"Whoa!!-*gurgle*..." Bryan flinched from the tightening of her thighs against his cheeks before her teetering weight capsized them both into the frigid waters. He resisted opening his eyes until he re-submerged with a loud gasp for air. Despite being dunked again though the model athlete was having the time of his life just goofing around and acting like kids again. Alaina opened up to him about all of her troubles with that friend of hers, he knew the perfect remedy for those nagging issues was to unwind and just lose yourself in some silly beach time shenaingens. Course that was his solution for a lot of life's issues...  

Once again stealthily swimming behind the waterlogged Amazon, Bryan would scoop her up with one arm in the crook of her knees and the other behind her back. Just as if he was carrying her over the threshold. "Tell you what...let's call it a draw, spade for spade...and since I'm such a nice guy, I'll let you choose where we go for date numero dos~...Or would that be our first date?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:44 am

Alaina let out a surprisingly girly squeal of excitement as Bryan picked her up and held her in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for one more brief kiss on the lips before taking the time to look into his eyes. they were so nice. Honest, clear and bright.

She was lost in his eyes as she thought about his proposal. Her pick.... her mind began to race, just like her heart rate, as she thought of the possibilities. A night at the club, both of them dressed nice and sexy. A nice dinner at a five-star restaurant. There were endless possibilities.

However, she thought of one that he likely wouldn't see coming from a mile away. One that would demonstrate to her what he was really like. If today was the work of a charmer who was looking for sex, she would be able to find out. "Ok, I have an idea and its not going to be like any date you've ever been on I bet." Alaina said as a giant grin spread across her face. "There is an event coming up where they needed volunteers at a children's hospital nearby where the volunteers would dress as super heroes. I am slated to show up as Wonder Woman. They have openings for male superheroes, and I'd love to see you in some spandex." She added, winking playfully at the end. She couldn't wait to see his reaction to this....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:14 pm

Hoisting up the Amazon out of the water and literally sweeping her off her feet rewarded Bryan with yet kiss from her luscious lips, a teasing peck that made him wish he could go back in time and kick himself in the ass before suggesting to her that they take things a little slower for the time being. Cradling her like this and having the fearsome Amazon drop her guard enough to affectionately cozy up to him and mesmerize him with such a doe-eyed innocence gazing at him...it felt like she was staring through him, seeing something he himself probably didn't even know about.  Like he was seeing a side to her revealed to only those she trusted...

...in any case, he almost zoned out from locking eyes with her and getting lost in the moment, shaking his head slightly and bringing his attention back to reality as she detailed her...unorthodox idea for a first date.

"Whoa, ha...you're absolutely right. That's not like any date I've ever been on."
After a quick laugh as an initial reaction from the off the wall scenario, Bryan sported a ginormous smile as he started gradually walking them both back to shore. "So let me get this straight...You're a badass Amazon warrior with a rockin bod who still takes time out of her busy schedule to volunteer at a children's hospital? You know, you mentioned this earlier about me...but I think you're the one who's really something special." Bryan leaned in to give his own brief kiss, never leaving her eyesight even as he marched onward and back towards where they left their belongings. "You're damn straight you can count me in. Kids love me!! And wild hippos couldn't keep me from seeing you in that outfit. I think I know just the hero to cosplay as too...but I'm gonna keep it hush-hush for now."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:56 pm

Alaina didn't want Bryan to put her down. She felt a connection to him and wished he would just hold her in his arms forever. Once they got to their things, Alaina reluctantly hopped down from his arms and picked up her stuff, but gave Bryans arm one slow, gentle caress as she looked over at him. "I know our next meeting will be special, I will make sure of it." She said, smiling seductively as she spoke. She was going to keep things classy for the kids, make no mistake. She wasn't a skank.

However, after they left the hospital Alaina was going to do all she could to be a kinky, Wonder Woman-clad handful for this new object of her affections. She couldn't pinpoint anything specific, but she couldn't shake the feeling that she was connected to Bryan. There was.... an energy between them? Thats the best description she could think of. When she checked her phone her jaw dropped when she saw the time. She felt like less than an hour had passed but it was much more than that.

Alaina had found a guy she lost herself in. She hoped against hope that this would be a good thing. She gave Bryan one last hug and kiss before getting his contact information. "If you are gonna help me with that twitter thing I will have to send you a few pictures but for the time being I'll keep it classy." She said as she waved at him and bid him farewell.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3