Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

MacbookAir, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:08 am

As much as Jessica liked to see Irene struggle, the naked, flustered girl was finally entertaining thoughts of surrender. She knew her cause was hopeless; the cold, uneasy feeling in her stomach told her that much. Not even the sex was enjoyable for her, not like this. Under normal circumstances, Irene wasn't prudish and would gladly indulge some hentai with her opponents, but this wasn't a hentai match. It was ostensibly a normal one, but Jessica was fucking her anyway, just because Irene hadn't been able to prevent it. The only question now was whether Irene should just give in immediately and live to fight another day, or use every ounce of strength she still had to make it clear that she would never let anyone scare her out of the AFW.

When Jessica found Irene's clitoris, however, thinking things over became impossible. Maybe it was because Irene had only ever been with guys before, who barely knew what a clitoris was let alone how to stimulate it, but Jessica's thumb caressing that little bud of flesh set her nerves on fire! Her eyes slammed shut as her mouth opened wide in a long, drawn out moan that could be witnessed from the front rows of the audience, much less by Jessica who had a bird's eye view of everything. The sensation of her fingers moving inside of her, rubbing and massaging the increasingly slick walls of Irene's womanhood, was no less pleasurable. Her eyes rolled back in her head as Jessica ravaged her. From all of this – the pain in her head and neck, her bruised body and bloody face, the sensation of cold air on naked skin, and the guilty pleasuring of her sex – Irene couldn't stop herself from giving Jessica what she wanted.

“P-please, Jessica, stop it,” she begged, whimpering in between panting breaths. “Don't do this to me...not here.”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match

Post by LtLukas Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:43 am

Jessica let her opponent down onto the ground. Not out of any sense of mercy, quite the opposite in fact. The Violent Violet was all about edging and drawing all of the pleasure she could out. No, she wanted to bring an end to this match. The AFW had their terms for how this match was supposed to end but Jessica did not find them to be particularly fun. Jessica wanted to end this match her way.

She stood up and put her boot on Irene's chest. "Then end it. Oh, but I have a little caveat..." The crowd hushed. None of the spectators quite knew what to think or do- the match that had been non stop up to this point had come to a grinding halt. "I am not going to accept any surrender unless you promise to be my slave for the evening. But don't worry. It is going to be a barrel of fucking monkeys in my bedroom. There are lots of wonderful toys, you see..."

Jessica leaned down and really put her weight into Irene. "So fucking end it. You can't win. You know that. If you don't the pain and the humiliation will continue. I am a woman of my word and you already have a taste of what I can do. So give up. Be my slave. Be my pet." Sweat dripped off her body as she laid her terms out. The words would be spoken, surely, and Jessica would go home to quite the reverie...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:03 am

Irene's sex was dribbling fluid onto the canvas, and Jessica's lap, when the Violent Violet pushed her off of her awkward perch. Despite the frustration that Jessica's orgasm denial caused her, the scientist was frankly glad to be free of her merciless foe's hold. While Irene knelt on the ground and cupped her hands around her sensitive womanhood to protect it from the elements and allow herself to recover, Jessica spoke.

Every word that the malicious woman shared with her made Irene's irritation worse. Her smug, if justified, confidence lit a fire in Irene's sore insides, but worse than that were her awful terms of surrender. The stripping and the finger-blasting were bad enough, but now that Jessica was underestimating her enough to casually demand her servitude, Irene decided that she needed to draw the line somewhere. Her mind made up, Irene reached up to where Jessica was pinning her down with a leg and grabbed the ankle with both hands. Straining from the effort as her sore body cried in contrition, Irene pushed herself up and shoved Jessica's leg forward, aiming to knock the off-balance woman straight onto her ass!

“No,” the girl answered Jessica's terms, leveling a smouldering glare at the vile woman. The crowd roared their approval of the naked girl's surprisingly brash action, but they didn't cheer too loudly, because most of them knew that Irene's last act of defiance was just that: the last offensive move she would get in before Jessica tore her to pieces. Still, in her adrenaline-fueled state, Irene was blissfully unaware of how much danger she had just placed herself in.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:59 pm

Jessica fell back towards the mat, completely flabbergasted. Her mouth hung agape as she tried to reconcile the events that had just come to pass with her own reality. Her opponent had grabbed her leg and rudely seated her a few feet away from her. The crowd hollered and clapped their approval as David made one last gasp against Goliath. Jessica closed her mouth and her face contorted into a look of severe anger. The Violent Violet wasn't out for revenge. She was out for punishment.

She stood back up and loomed over Irene like a storm cloud over the Iowa plain. Her opponent had crossed the line and transgressed more than she knew she did. Jessica already earned herself a little bit of blood but she wanted more. Her eyes were dilated and her mind was all but shut off. All she thought about was pain, and lots of it. Jessica wanted, no, needed, something big and bold and earth shattering. Something even more painful than her finisher.

Jessica grabbed a handful of Irene's dark hair to try and get her up. Then she would try to neatly tuck her head between Jessica's strong thighs. After that the true fun would begin- Jessica leaned down and wrapped her powerful arms around Irene's waist. From there she could lift her up in the air and flip her, then bring her down fast and hard with an earth shattering powerbomb! Jessica put all the strength into she could. This was more than a simple move in Jessica's eyes. She wanted to break Irene. She wanted to shatter Irene. She wanted her big fucking brain to rattle around in her skull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:35 am

For a brief, blissful moment, Irene felt elated over her choice. Choosing to defy Jessica gave the crowd some satisfaction, showed the AFW managers that Irene wasn't too soft to face dangerous odds, and above all, humiliated Jessica by showing her that she couldn't just roll over people. Avery Shields had done something similar once, but she had actually managed to beat this woman, the same one that had made a fool of Irene so easily. This match may have been spurred on by a clash of egos, but Irene had always had an ulterior motive: to get some payback for a fellow wrestler, whose career had been unfairly ended thanks to Jessica's own cruel revenge. Instead, if Avery watched this match, all she would see was more of Jessica's brutality, and that made Irene deeply regretful even before she realized that, just like Avery, Jessica intended to punish her for it.

Dread washed over Irene when a shadow loomed over her, and searing pain rippled down her body as Jessica seized her hair and started dragging her up. Irene barely had the strength to stand, but she reluctantly rose, one foot at a time. No pleas for mercy rang out as Jessica forced her head down between her steely thighs, but as the giant woman lifted her up onto her shoulders, she couldn't stop herself from shutting her eyes tight, whimpering as a look of terror crossed her face. A second of anticipation passed, and then the world spun as Irene went down, her upper back slamming into the unforgiving canvas with enough force to create a deafening pang heard in the furthest rows of the audience. Irene landed so hard that her entire body catapulted up for a moment before she finally came to rest, face down on the mat. A delay occurred as Irene sucked in enough oxygen to vocalize, and then...

“AAAHHH!” Irene released a hair-raising, mangled shriek as the cumulative effects of the powerbomb, and all of Jessica's other slams, coursed through her broken body. The battered co-ed had never been in this much pain before, and for a moment the small girl was legitimately terrified that Jessica had broken her spine. Convulsions aside, she couldn't even move, and as she sobbed on the canvas, Irene prayed for someone to save her from this woman...someone to stop Irene from being forced to choose between her freedom and her health. Alas, no one would come, and even if they did, the cage was in place for a reason. All she could do was lie motionless as Jessica moved in to confront the broken girl.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:03 pm

Jessica stood over the girl. She looked broken and beaten and barely able to move, let alone stand. Her opponent was naked and bruised and bleeding and beyond humiliated. The Violent Violet was far past having to prove anything to herself anymore. Irene wasn't a headliner by any stretch of the imagination but that did not stop Jessica from giving her all. Hell it didn't even slow down Jessica. The Violent Violet had a few very dominant wins under her belt but this one felt more pure. This one wasn't fun or work. It was making a statement.

And some things still had to be said. Jessica leaned down and grabbed Irene's dark hair once again. This time she would not pick her up and hit her with a massive slam. That would have been too elegant, too much like real wrestling for this bitch. The Violent Violet had something far more evil and twisted in mind. Jessica felt like some cavewoman from pre-history dragging her meat back to her cave. It wasn't far from the truth, really- Jessica felt the most alpha she had ever felt in her life.

With a shove, Jessica propped Irene against the turnbuckle and made sure she remained sitting. Then she turned around and gave Irene a long, humiliating stinkface. The Violent Violet really rubbed it in and the crowd lapped it up like the fucking weirdos they were. She removed her derriere from Irene's face for a second and looked down over her shoulder. "You're going to quit. You're going to kiss my ass. And when you kiss my ass you are going to agree to be my bitch, my slave for the evening." Jessica rolled up a little bit of her outfit to show Irene where exactly Irene's puckered lips were to go. "We're all waiting, slut...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:20 am

Irene offered no resistance as Jessica led her by a handful of hair to the corner turnbuckle and seated her against it. The woman turned around and gave Irene a good view of her rear, which clued her in to what was coming.

“Jessica...” Irene muttered softly, but that's all she was able to say before the woman's shapely rear engulfed her face. An excited cheer rang out from some of the audience as Jessica dominated her helpless opponent, rubbing herself against Irene's features as the girl helplessly pushed against her, groaning and gagging as she suffocated under the woman's derriere. It didn't seem like it would ever end, but Jessica eventually pulled back, a streak of Irene's blood now coating her rear, barely visible against her crimson wrestling outfit. Soon after, it would become clear that Irene's humiliation was not finished yet, a fact made apparent by the baring of one of Jessica's ass cheeks...the place where Irene would seal her fate with a kiss. Deep down, the lowly scientist was still tempted to defy Jessica, to go out fighting with a little bit of dignity left. Alas, Irene was too weak for that. She was sick and exhausted, and she wanted nothing more than to go home...even if it was Jessica's home.

“Alright, Jessica...y-you win,”
Irene uttered somberly, lowering her head in shame. “I quit. You can...you can have me.”

Now, to please her new mistress, Irene leaned forward and, planting her face right where Jessica wanted it, gave a soft, tender kiss to one of Jessica's perfectly smooth cheeks. A tear rolled down her face as she made out with Jessica's rear, and the fact that she was turned on by the experience gave her a generous blush. When Irene finally finished her humiliating task and pulled her head back, the crowd waited for Jessica to accept the submission, the final hurdle before the bell would ring to signal Jessica's victory, and the cage would be lifted to release them.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:24 am

Jessica felt the caress of Irene's lips gracing her firm backside. The crowd lit up like the Fourth of July. They had all been firm supporters of the plucky little scientist for most of this match and they were showing their disappointment in the match's result. Some, however, enjoyed this whole spectacle. Jessica turned around and before the bell had even rung lifted her arms high in the air. "I accept your complete surrender." The bell rung and the metal cage began slowly clinking its way back up. Jessica now had free reign over the arena and Irene's tattered and bruised body.

The Violent Violet bent over and collected Irene before throwing her over her shoulder. The cheek to Jessica's outfit remained rolled up- she was too occupied with horrible thoughts to worry about something as banal as the way she looked. No, the cute little girl on her strong back took up most of Jessica's thought. How hot she was, how talented she was, how flexible she was. Jessica found a few positions on the internet that she really really wanted to try and now that she had a slave for the evening she definitely could.

Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner is Jessica Wright!

It all sounded like a wash to Jessica. The roar of the crowd and the announcement. Jessica couldn't and didn't make it out. She stepped over the ropes with Irene still on her shoulder and walked up the ramp. Some of the fans on the partition hurled abuse at her, but she didn't mind. Irene's ass, the ass that would rightfully belong to her, was on display for the cameras and the world. Jessica flipped the crowd off one last time before disappearing into the back room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:44 am

Like Jessica, Irene found herself unconcerned with the crowd's cheers and jeers as she speculated on the full extent of what her captivity would entail. Exhausted and unable to walk under her own power, Irene feared that the crowd would soon see her carted off on a stretcher.

Jessica had other plans, however, and before Irene would leave the ring, Jessica would impress her with one more feat of strength. After all that she had endured in the fight, the Violent Violet was still powerful enough to scoop Irene up and carry her away. She made it all look so effortless, and even though Irene was an especially light girl, she still found herself in awe as Jessica disembarked from the ring and started the long walk up the ramp toward the arena's exit. Through all of the hate that ringside fans bathed Jessica in, a few gentle souls remained silent, looking at Irene with sympathy and concern.

In spite of everything, however, a silver lining to Irene's disastrous defeat continued to give her some optimism. Irene had originally joined the AFW in search of excitement, and now that she was trapped in the clutches of a six foot tall goddess, Irene knew she would soon be on the receiving end of more excitement than she could handle.

Winner: Jessica Wright

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6