Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

MacbookAir, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:06 pm

Missing the punch made Irene's heart sink on its own, but feeling Jessica catch her fist and pull her right over her shoulders was bone chilling. She hadn't been expecting much out of her little punch, but being lifted and held six feet above solid ground was this match's low point for her. The fact that she'd actually managed to stay one step ahead of Jessica until now did little to reassure her, and she shuddered as her tall foe carried her around the ring a bit.

Taking her time was a bad move, and it gave Irene time to get over her nerves. Incensed by Jessica's taunt, Irene pulled her arm back and tried to elbow Jessica in the head, but nothing could stop the Violent Violet once she was in the process of falling. All Irene could do was tuck in her head to avoid spinal damage, but the slam of her back against the canvas was so shocking that it knocked the wind out of her lungs and stopped her from screaming...although the audience certainly did at the sight!

“M...m...Massachusetts,” Irene sputtered between breaths as she writhed on the ground, holding her sore neck with both hands. It wouldn't stop her from satiating Jessica's curiosity to where she'd come from, “and I'm not going back...without your pelt.”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Jessica vs. Irene: Steel Cage “I Quit” Match

Post by LtLukas Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:59 pm

Jessica hopped back up as quick as she could, fully intent on doing more and more damage. And then Irene, the little contemptible wretch, actually answered her fucking question. The answer befuddled her for a second and then she threw her head back in a hearty laugh. This girl was a complete noob in the ring and she had just all but proved it to her. "You're not going back with my pelt. Hell, you're not going back with your panties." Whew, this girl was ridiculous.

And weak. The Violent Violet hated weakness in others. She hated it even moreso in herself and that grinding thought made her face return to the serious face it was before. Jessica was well aware that she had to prove to everyone that her previous loss had just been some stupid fucking fluke and that she deserved to be up there with the champions. She had to prove she belonged. There was no way of doing that, in Jessica's estimation, than a clear, overwhelming display of strength and force.

She bent down to pick up her aching opponent and if she could secure her, she would send her high into the air with a vertical suplex. She would hold her up there, as she always did, and with that slight delay would come a full appreciation of the pain that was about to hit them. And then she would come down, with all the nastiness that would entail. Fujita Five, she called it. A throwback to her home state and her long days in the gym.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:55 am

Irene was every bit as bemused by Jessica's reply as Jessica had been by hers, although she didn't laugh over it like her obnoxious cretin of an opponent had. What the hell did Jessica mean when she talked about depriving Irene of her panties? If she got the chance, was she going to try to strip Irene naked, or worse? For someone as sadistic and arrogant as this woman obviously was, anything was possible, and she knew Jessica wouldn't think twice about humiliating her opponents if they weren't strong enough to fight her off. Anyone doubting her fears could ask Lamya Kouri, who had found all this out the hard way by losing to Jessica in a handcuff match.

Irene glared up at the towering woman as she tried to find her balance and stand back up, eager to put up a strong front and hide how fazed she was. Jessica was equally determined to prove herself, however, and easily seized Irene to start setting her up for a suplex. The world turned upside-down as Jessica hoisted her up to the maneuver's pinnacle, eliciting a cry of distress from the smaller girl.

Holding her up there just to show off was a mistake, however, and one that Irene wanted her to regret. As Jessica held her aloft for the delight of the onlookers, Irene started kicking her upturned legs, thrashing in her precarious position to hopefully throw off Jessica's balance and make her botch the move's execution. All her dangerous opponent had to do to nullify her counter was fall backwards, but even if she couldn't save herself from another slam, Irene wanted this woman to realize just how stupid she was for underestimating her foe!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:06 pm

The smile that spread across Jessica's face was truly wicked. The apotheosis of the move had already came and Irene was thrust up into the air. Then an awfully strange even occurred. The Violent Violet couldn't help but lose her footing. She shifted to the left, thinking she had not held Irene straight up into the air. Then she shifted right as she desperately sought to maintain her hold on the girl. This prompted Jessica to look up and see Irene thrashing her legs like some fucking maniac to try and get out of the punishment to come. "What the fuck..." She was flabbergasted. This was something completely new to her.

Completely new, and completely effective. Jessica was losing her grip on Irene and losing it really goddamn fast. While it wasn't a proper Fujita Five, Jessica did manage to bring Irene down to the side. The Violent Violet landed on one of her hips causing her to wince in pain. Irene surely took the brunt of the damage but goddamit did that girl make Jessica pay for it.

Jessica hopped up, seething with anger. That was one of her favorite moves, the picture move she called. The ones they would put on the covers of magazines when she was on them. And Irene had to go and act like a three year old and even worse got out of it. Jessica went over to go grab Irene by the hair and haul her up. From there, she wasn't exactly sure what she was going to do. But it was going to hurt.

Last edited by LtLukas on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:55 am

Yelling preemptively as the two women came crashing down, Irene went silent as her ribs struck the canvas, the agony paralyzing her. Once she'd been lifted up, Irene had known that her return to solid ground could only be painful, but turning Jessica's moment of triumph into a moment of embarrassment was worth it.

Now Irene had to worry about the retaliation. Once again, Jessica was up and ready for more long before Irene was able to steady herself, and Irene growled angrily when she felt Jessica's fingers weave their way into her tresses.

“Gah!” Irene screamed as Jessica tugged on her hair, the searing pain in her scalp forcing her up to her feet. Once they were both standing, Irene made a grab for Jessica's locks as well and instinctively started pushing against her, fighting for dominance even though Jessica had a clear strength advantage over her.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:07 pm

Jesus fucking Christ. Jessica practiced every goddamn day, lifted as much as she could, spent hours studying and trying to apply what she learned. There was a certain pride in being a wrestler, a practitioner of many ways to try and split someone in half. It was something that could be respected, it was something that could be admired, it was something all the little kids wanted to do. But this wasn't wrestling. Irene decided that this should be some sort of fucking catfight when she made an attempt at strands of purple hair.

It didn't occur to Jessica that she might be at fault for this turn of events, but what did occur to her was a heaping amount of anger. Well, perhaps not pure anger but certainly disgust. Hair pulling, according to her sensibilities was a contemptible act. Jessica fully intended to show her just how much loathing she felt for Irene with the strongest push she could muster. Irene pushed against her but Jessica was too enraged, too strong to be pushed back.

If she could get her against the chain link cage she could remove her hand from Irene's head and reapply it in the form of a fist. One or two or even three of those would show Irene to take this thing seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:10 pm

Anyone except Irene could've looked at the two women who fought in the cage and concluded that Irene wasn't going to win in a test of strength, and that's basically what this was. Irene grimaced and started moving back as Jessica pulled at her hair, using it like reigns to control where Irene went. The smaller girl growled when she felt her back touching the cold metal of the cage, and when Jessica kept a hold on Irene with one hand and pulled back the other, she knew what was coming.

She could only gaze up fearfully at the massive woman and shout from pain as Jessica started beating her trapped opponent. The first punch left a rapidly forming black bruise on her cheek, and the second would see Jessica pulling back a fist with traces of blood on it. Before Jessica could make Irene's bloody lip any worse, though, Irene would resort to an underhanded tactic to free herself. Taking advantage of her lower stature, Irene cocked back one of her legs and then drove a hard knee into Jessica. A taller woman's knee would have hit her stomach, but Irene was shorter than most people, leaving her at just the right height to angle her knee up and thrust it into Jessica's crotch!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:18 pm

Two followed one like the smell of whiskey on a Saturday night. It felt just as good as the whiskey too, with all its purity and smoothness and refreshment. Just when the clock was about to strike three, Irene sent Jessica off with a rather brutal last call- the kick flew swiftly between her legs and slammed into Jessica open sex. The Violent Violet let go of Irene and held her sex before collapsing down to the floor.

"Fucking...ergh..." Jessica was wallowing in too much pain to do much other than grumble incoherently and she began to roll on the mat, pitching right and left. Goddammit, that was a dirty move. Dirty and effective and something Jessica had half a mind to hit her with the next time Irene came around. Jessica closed her eyes and recognized that she wasn't in any sort of state to knee someone in the crotch. The pain was too all encompassing for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:21 am

Kicking Jessica square in the crotch was a cathartic thrill for Irene, and before she could even fall to the mat, Irene was already entertaining thoughts about kicking the girl's smug face open while she was vulnerable. That was Jessica's style, though, and Irene knew that using the opportunity to set up a good submission hold would probably do her more good in the long run than an act of brute force. That in mind, she picked a brutal one!

Stepping over to Jessica's side, Irene planted a foot into Jessica's stomach and pushed her down to keep her flat on her back, then plopped down near her brawny legs. Working quickly to exploit Jessica's state of distracted misery, Irene bent one of her legs and crossed it over the other one, as if to set her up for another figure four leg lock. Instead of doing that, however, Irene just moved her cloth-covered rear over the intersection of her opponent's legs and sat on them, effectively pinning her to the mat. Once that was done, she grasped Jessica's wrists and pulled them like levers, rowing back to force Jessica's upper body forward to complete the hold.

The triangle leglock didn't look painful since it didn't target any joints or visible weak spots, but folding the human body over itself in so many ways simultaneously put extraordinary pressure on the internal organs. This was very bad for Jessica; since she had just been kicked in the crotch, her stomach and waist would already be feeling tender and sore, and the vice Irene would soon have her in could get tight enough to make it hard to breathe. Whether Jessica submitted or fell unconscious, however, did not matter to Irene; she just wanted the win. All she did in the meantime was smile at her hapless foe, leering haughtily as she tried with all her might to crush Jessica's organs inside their purple-haired prison.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:23 pm

Somewhere in the back of Jessica's brain she recognized that Irene wasn't going to just kick her in the crotch and leave her be. That part was silenced by the ringing echoes of pain shooting throughout her body and then reawakened as Irene slapped the hold on her. It didn't look impressive, this move that Irene had so expertly applied but it hurt like shit. Her organs might as well have been in a trash compactor and her face was contorted with pain. There were two simple words that could have ended this and Jessica knew this. But she wasn't ready for such a drastic step.

Not quite yet. The girl still had quite a lot of fight in her. Despite the fact that her guts and her legs were screaming for some sort of release, Jessica pressed on. She was still considerably stronger than the girl and could try and use her brute strength to get her way out of it.

But holy shit was she in so much pain. There was only so much her body would do under the circumstances and Jessica pushed herself to the limit to try and get out of it. She twisted this way and that and pulled and pushed and did all she could to wiggle out. But she was just in so much pain...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next