Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 12, 2015 9:16 am

Ryu collapsed on the ring, totally weakened but still conscious at least, not to his credit but just because Louise had decided to mercifully let him go with a happy laugh, satisfied of his answer... and willing to attend at her periodical seductive action of re-applying the pink lipstick, visibly looking forward to imprint more kissing marks on her little knight.

From his sitting angle, Louis looked even more beautiful and intimidating as she appiled the pink gloss and pouted her lips right at him, both seducing and embarassing him. Standing at 6'0", black bikini straining to contain her hyper voluptuous curves and strong female muscles, and that cute maid headset on her blonde head to complete the picture, she was not just a maid... she was the Goddess of all maids, he had to admit to himself, and he loved it.

"Uhhhh but... what...? Ugh. No Louise I'm certainly not going to give up at this point! I still have to put you down for the count only one time to have the match won after all.... and that's exactly what I am planning to do now!".
Shook out of his daydreaming by Louise's teasings, the Japanese boy had gathered himself up to his feet with a faint groan, taking one deep breath to try to recover as much energies he could. His muscles still felt a bit soft, an expected side effect of the recent sleeperhold, but this was not the moment to roll back and surrender. Planting her feet with resolution, he prepared to make his move.

"Are you ready Louise? Well ready or not I come to get you!", he declared winking at his beloved maid as he tried to rush into her direction, having noticed her standing leisurely at a corner, just waiting. The perfect position for me to hit with a spear, he thought.
Little he knew that Louise had made her own little plans about the situation, but he hoped that he could take her by surprise now that she was seemingly offguard.
"Kyaaah....!"
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete)

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue May 12, 2015 6:24 pm

kiss count 21

louise just smile at seeing her beloved little knight so strong and so brave. She put the lipstik on the bag... for now... ryu is too tired to attack, that's what she think, until the boy scream and try a spear on her.
Louise was caught off guard. Ryu force her to bend down... and smash her back against a corner... Her whole body shake with the impact, especially her big juicy boobs. She groan and moan in the same time. Even if ryu manage her attack, she is not furious but so happy, with a lustful tone she speak
"OOOhhhh <3... impressive ryu... you're so strong, my beloved knight..."
and louise put her hand on him, not in a bearhug... but she just want to keep him close

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 12, 2015 6:43 pm

"U-Ummpffff..!!", Ryu would let out a partly muffled groan, having successfully pressed Louise to the corner with a spear.
While the impact had not been too hard to himself, quite absorbed by the pleasant roundness of Louise's curves, the voluptuous maid had surely taken the worst part of it, smooshed back first into the turnbuckle by his strike.

Though not aimed at causing any injury to his beloved maid, Ryu's attack had been strong. But Louise didn't really show any sign of pain or anger... rather looking like... aroused by his closeness?

"Uff uff.... I hope it didn't hurt too bad my dear Louise. But I'm not done yet... now I... uhh.. I.. mmm...". The Japanese boy had not planned to stop there, having already brought both hands at each side of Louise's hips, having planned to turn around and slam the taller beauty down with a spine buster. BUT, his planned action was prevented by Louise laying her hands on his body, pulling him close into a loving embrace.

And there Ryu remained, his cute hands laid her curvy hips, face blushed at the sweet sensations of Louise's tender love and affection all around him.
"Mmmn... <3", he would murr softly, squeezing her buttcheeks just gently. His mind had temporarily lost any focus on the ongoing battle at a sweet moment like this.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue May 12, 2015 9:03 pm

kiss count 21

louise moan softly and blush with the gentle squeeze of ryu... she seems to love this really, but in a same time she seems to try to resist at this pleasure. like if she is a shy girl. She tremble a little, but soon her hands goes down on the firm ass of ryu... she squeeze him gently and whisper in his ear
"Ooooh <3... try... try to be gentle with me ryu... pl-please..."
Slowly, gently, she turn her head and look at ryu, he could see her beautiful blue eyes, soon the busty maid get really close, she seems to be about to cry... *Kiss* she put her lips on the boy neck and give a tender kiss... *KISS* an other one this time on his cheek... *smooch* And a last tender one, this time on his lips, she kiss him tenderly. making him forget the match.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 12, 2015 9:57 pm

"uuhhh... s-sure... mmm I would never want ...mmm... to hurt you....", The boy would reply with a mesmerized voice, his arms rising up along the beautiful maid's back with the most gentle caress.

Poor silly Ryu has just been kissed three points closer to his defeat, without even realizing it: in fact, the cute boy is all blushing at Louise's third, very tender kiss, closing his eyes in delight as her glossy lips seal his little mouth.
"mm..mnnn... <3"

"W-Wait... did she just... k-kiss me three more times..??", the boy would finally open his eyes, twitching a little in her embrace, only now having realized his foolishness. On the other side, Louise was probably just happy to have such a sweet fool of a little knight to love and play with.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed May 13, 2015 6:13 am

kiss count 24

Louise enjoy the sweet moment, closing her eyes, but when ryu stat to struggle, she does not understand. She put her hands on him and crush him in a powerful body slam, she seems furious...
"Naughty boy... why you ruin this magic moment... I was so happy to have my beloved little knight... now we have to continue. grr"
After the body slam, louise jumps and try to crush him in a full body splash.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 13, 2015 6:47 am

"Uh...no..! I'm sorry...I mean...the match...the kissing count...Ugggfhh!!.". While the boy was all agitated in a genuine apologizing for His supposed rudeness, even if unwilling, Louise had already decided and executed the method of His punishment, slamming the Japanese boy hard to the mats back first... and then crushing His smaller body underneath her curvy strong frame, for good measure.

Poor Ryu was caught totally offguard by such a sudden shift and her behavior and so he had suffered the full effects of her double power move. Laying down and moaning in a pityful helpless state...the crushed boy was surely sorry now, and she could enjoy the sensation of all His cute weakened muscles presses under her dominating curves.
"f-fuuhhh...."
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed May 13, 2015 2:43 pm

Kiss count 24

lying on the boy... louise put her head on his belly, and let her legs next to his head. then she close her meaty thighs around his neck and start to close them, keeping him trapped and squeeze him more and more... using all her power for this. Very close to his young cock, Louise kiss his thigh with a loud *smooch* and then she do the same on his other thigh, *smooch*... during this time she lick her lips and her migthy boobs tease his cock each time she move.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 13, 2015 3:00 pm

"uuhhh w-what...? Gasp...!". Trying to recover, Ryu groans underneath Louise's curvy body, willing to try and stand up. But, as soon as he tries to rise his head, Louise has swiftly turned around, wrapping her thighs around his neck with a perfectly applied reverse headscissors.

All flustrated by the helpless and embarassed position, Ryu is forced into having a nice close look at Louise's beautiful butt barely covered by the thin strip of her panties.... too bad he cannot enjoy it as the voluptuous maid is squeezing his neck!
"Nghhffff.....!"Ryu would bring his small hands up to her butt and thighs, trying to push them apart... but he can do nothing against her sexy and powerful muscles... except making Louise feel happy about his soft pawing.

Squeezed by Louise's thick thighs while being distracted and seduced by the intimate pressure of her breasts, poor Ryu is a keeper in her beautiful but deadly hold. His cute little squirmings cannot set him free... and Louise can enjoy the chances to proceed with her sweet and teasing kisses, scoring more "love points" on her poor little knight.

"Oohhwwww..... mnn... b-beautiful view.... I admit....nfffhhh....". While Ryu couldn't help but compliment Louise's booty, he was also trying to fight back. But the rhytmical squeeze of her thighs is making it more and more difficult... and soon impossible, putting Ryu in a sort of a rocking and squeezing hypnotic pattern.... a "squeeze-a-bye-baby" hold, you might say, until his struggles are reduced to cute and weak little squirmings.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed May 13, 2015 9:47 pm

kiss count 26

louise smile when the boy put her hands on her big sexy ass, giggling as he give some pleasant massage to the busty girl. For some moment, louise turn and try to look at his face, she act like if she is shocked by him... "A beautiful view...but;..but... stop it Ryu... that's embarrassing.... "
Soon louise moan a little and shiver with pleasure... she continue to squeeze him but soon she find a way to tease him more... she start to remove his pant slowly... but while she do this... her legs start to crush the boy even more, putting him in a very pleasant and sweet torture. Louise squeeze him but sing a little lullaby for him... in order to make him all nice and obedient.
"squeeze-a-bye baby, between my thighs"... she squeeze him more and more... and she remove his pant in a same time.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next