by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Penalty match! Maddy vs Andy special event

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Penalty match! Maddy vs Andy special event - Page 11 Empty Re: Penalty match! Maddy vs Andy special event

Post by Ninja999 Fri May 29, 2015 7:56 pm

Maddy : Can we do that with these penalty rules in place

Ref : Let me check the book, that is one unusual request Maddy

Maddy : fidget fidget fidget

Ref : Well there seems to be nothing in here forbidding that as a penalty, so if you are sure then I guess you can go ahead with it.

Maddy : Great!!!!!, uhhhhhhh, could you please have them bring the table out.

Ref : Of Course, this will definitely go down as a one of a kind penalty, that's for sure. Ryz, could you and your helper bring that table out from the back please, and hurry we have a match to run here.

Ryz : OK, we are on it, be right back. Good job Maddy,keep up the good work.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!
Ninja999
Ninja999

http://ninja99900.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Penalty match! Maddy vs Andy special event - Page 11 Empty Re: Penalty match! Maddy vs Andy special event

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 29, 2015 9:40 pm

Andy was engaged in the not unwelcome task of getting rid of the maid outfit, having some troubles especially with those damned stockings but finally managing to break free of the skimply uniform, hopefully forever!

Meanwhile, he had been unable to pay great attention to the consultations between Maddy and the referee, but he understood something about unusual requests... and perhaps a table.

"Hmm ... so what's the big deal?"
He asked with a puzzled face, finally turning back as he had finished wearing his much missed torn jeans, feeling a lot more comfortable... and yea, manly now.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Fri May 29, 2015 10:38 pm

“Andy, this is your penalty” Maddy said smiling brightly at the confused wrestler. “We have two more rounds to go and I am not sure that my muscles are up to it at the moment, you took a lot out of me during that last round”, she explained slowly.

“According to the rules, I can use this as my penalty. You have to give me the best full body muscle massage that you can do in fifteen minutes. Then I will be nice and refreshed to finish kicking your butt,” giggled Maddy. "As you can see the massage table has already been set up, so we are ready to go," she smirked. Even with just the fifteen minutes of rest that would make a big difference, but if she could get all of the kinks worked out of her muscles in the process, then that would be priceless.

“Do you accept your penalty, or do you forfeit?”, asked Maddy with a knowing smile. She could think of worse punishments than to have Andy's strong hands working out her muscles, but in this case it would just be for her benefit and all that he would receive is a quicker beat down.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 29, 2015 11:33 pm

Andy listened intently to Maddy's explainations of what she would have planned for his next penalty.
Now wasn't the cute doll cunning? He would admit to himself: she had found a way to make her refreshed and recovered fro their next round... she had allowed herself to still look like the good girl by not using those evil-mistress tools like shackles and cuffs (most of those tools were actually of her property, but Andy had no clue). And, on top of all... he perfectly knew that it was all an excuse to take her own pleasure of being massaged by his skillful hands.

Playing along for the fans, Andy would give Maddy a quizzical stare as she gave him the "choice" to either accept or quit the match.
"Hmmm... a massage huh...? And I see a nice bottle of baby oil too....", The handsome wrestler would mumble as if pondering on the not existing options, just wanting to tease the obviously eager Maddy a little bit.

"So, let's see..... and if I refuse, will be there anybody in the audience willing to take my place for that massage?", he would now talk directly to the crowd.
Needless to say, a thunder-like roar of excitement arised from the fans in quite clearly adfirmative response. It took several minutes, and several attendants blocking the path to the ring before the crowds' almost-revolution was placated.

"Uhm, I knew it... Well then, I accept", Andy would finally say with a smug grin.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Sat May 30, 2015 12:37 am

"Wait a minute Andy!!", Maddy said surprised. "You mean I can pick anyone from the crowd to give me this massage? That's very generous of you.", she lied.

"Well, lets see, there were several very handsome men that I saw over in that section, can I pick one of them instead, that big guy with the broad shoulders and the dimples looks like he could really give a good massage"
, Maddy drawled, "I mean if you reallllly don't want to do it, I would feel bad all evening if I thought you were forced to touch me", Maddy said with a big smile.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 30, 2015 1:20 am

"Yea yea sure... but it looks like you're not allowed to choose any of those big hunks unfortunately, so I'll have to take business in my hands Maddy dolly", Andy would respond matter of factly, not waiting for her to play along any longer as he winked and just scooped up the sexy opponent into his arms, allowing himself to enjoy the warm and nice feeling for a slight moment before he would gently laid her back down onto the massage table.

"The only concern in your mind now is supposed to be: back first or front first? Hmm??", Andy would ask, smirking as he was taking his penalty quite "sportively", getting a grab of the baby-oil lotion as he started to smear some on his hnads, rubbing them to make it warmer and more comfortable at skin contact.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Sat May 30, 2015 2:53 am

Maddy watched Andy prepare for her massage, she was really going to enjoy this and she knew that with his hands all over her she would be very relaxed.  Maybe too relaxed.

“OK, Andy, lets start with the front, make sure that you do a good job, I have a match to win here” Maddy said while holding in her laugh at the irony of Andy prepping her to beat himself.

Maddy let Andy help her get on the table and laid down on her back, she was not self conscious about everybody watching her get the massage, it would be no different than the wrestling that they did every week in front of them.  She relaxed and  could hear the cheers from the jealous guys as Andy warmed up the oil in his strong hands.  This was going to be excellent, she hoped that she didn't fall asleep and start snoring that might be embarrassing.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 31, 2015 12:11 am

Andy was obviously a bit uncomfortable at the idea of massaging Maddy back to her full strenght, so that she would better beat him in thte next round.
Still, he had to admit that he had growth a bit of a liking for his crazy and sensually energetic opponent as the match was going on, and having her flawless body under the care of his skillful hands wasn't really the worst penalty he could imagine.

"Hah... I'll do my best to make my beautiful costumer satisfied. Just make sure that you don't get too much relaxed yourself, or you might wake up and find that you have lost the match", he would wink down at Maddy.

"Back to business... every nice massage starts from feet, because of the huge naìumber of cute, lovable nerve endings down there....", Andy would explain.... while his oiled hands started to caress both Maddy's feet. Left then right foot, applying gentle pressure under the soles to make Maddy more comfortable and relaxed, his massage being much more sensuous and suggestive than how you could tell from his mockingly professional explainations.

"And... a real good massage started from feet has to continue on the legs, making them all nice and relaxed...", he would say with a slow murring voice grin, starting to apply the lotion all along those smooth, long sexy legs of hers.
Making them glistening with the pleasant layer of baby oil spread all over their lenght, Andy eased the pressure off those beautiful legs with practiced movements, starting from her calves, manipulating those lovely balls of muscles to then glide up to her thighs, making sure to give special caresses to her inner thighs.
"Hmmm... I hope the massage is of your liking...", he would say softly, needing all his self-control to refrein from kissing those glistening weapons of male seductions that were Maddy's legs.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Sun May 31, 2015 12:26 am

Maddy was in heaven, no doubt about it, there could be no other explanation as to how those angelic hands were slowly healing all of her aches and pains.  She was in her own world of blissful surrender to Andy right now.   His hands must be registered as lethal weapons because he was slowly killing any will that she had to resist any thing that he might want to do.

Luckily for her they were in the middle of the arena with one of the normal huge crowds that always showed for these special events.  As he started on her legs and moved up to her thighs, she could not help herself from spreading them a little wider so that he could get all of the inner thigh.  “Make sure that you don't miss any spots Andy”, she said while blushing deeply. “And yes, I may have to hire you as my own personal masseuse after this match, this is purely heaven.  I might even feel a little sorry after I kick your butt in the next round”, she smirked.

With her eyes closed to everything that was going on except for Andy's exceptional hands, she could imagine any little fantasies that she liked while under his care. She feared that this would be the fastest 15 minutes that ever passed in her life.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:48 pm

Andy was not minding at all his penalty, temporarily oblivious that they still had the incoming 4th round ahead of them, and that he was matter of factly restoring the strenght of his opponent, or at least careless about it.

"Heh Sorry Maddy, I'll do this only for sport, not money. But I can always give you another good massage later if you promise to give one to me", he would wink, taking good care of her inner thighs.

Soon, it was time to take care of the rest of her body. Going up from her taut belly to her sensitive ribs, oiling up that lovely body as he son got up to the give a sensaully relaxing massage to the crooks between her neck and shoulders.

"Hmmm... you were a bit tensed in this area...", Andy would say softly, leaing at almost-kiss distance from maddy as he kept going with the massage.
The only untouched areas of her flawless body had been her crotch and her breasts, which was not by chance. He wanted to let her know that he was still a gentleman, and take that little chance to tease her a little bit too: romance was romance, and a penalty massage was a massage.

"Alright, ready to turn over", he would smile at Maddy. He was not really asking but just stating: and thus, the handsome wrestler would picking her body up into his skillful hands and turn her face down by himself. He was sure that his sexy opponent would not complain about that little bit of assertiveness from his part.

With that, a similar stress relieveng, sensaully stimulating massage was started, from her ankles up to the back of her thighs. This time, Andy would linger on her perfect buttcheeks though, rewarding those lovely glutes with gentle and firm gyrations of his hands.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next