Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 6 Empty Re: Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah Wed May 20, 2015 6:41 am

Even Mileena cringed from the sound of Cody's skull crashing into the mat. She pushed him over to the side and he rolled out spread eagle, looking like the last blow knocked him good. She rolled over him, straddling his sides with her knees and laughing further. The referee walked over to check on him but she shoved her away. The seductress cruelly grabbed the man's head by the hair with one hand and slapped him with the other to try and wake him up.

"What's the matter? This girl too much for you?" she mocked with a clear grin on her face. Without even waiting for an answer, she slapped him even harder before shifting both hands into a choke hold.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 6 Empty Re: Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by furry4ever14 Wed May 20, 2015 6:48 am

Cody's head was in agony and searing pain. He then felt himself rolled on the side and then he rolled out spread eagle. He then just saw her straddling him with her knees as he just lay there dazed beyond recovery. Moments later she felt her slap him as he woke a little more but not enough to mount an offense.

"I can hand you anyday" He mumbled. Cody felt another slap before a choke hold was felt. He coughed and spluttered. Not sure if she was going for the KO or not.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed May 20, 2015 7:00 am

Mileena seemed to be enjoying the choke hold a little too much. Thankfully, it wasn't a legal move and the referee was counting up to disqualify the seductress for holding it too long. After three seconds of choking Cody, the pink clad woman released the man and shoved the back of his head forcefully against the mat. The referee gave her a warning against doing it again, but Mileena wasn't really listening.

The woman rolled off Cody and to her feet, a smug grin hidden behind her pink mask. She laughed sinisterly while walking a circle around him. She could feel victory was near and was savoring the moment. She bent over and grabbed Cody by the shoulders, yanking him to his feet facing away from her. She slipped the mask down from her face, licking her lips as she did so.

Then, with a tug on his hair so he faced up, the temptress leaned her unmasked lips over his and kissed him slowly across the lips.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Wed May 20, 2015 7:12 am

Cody was there ever wondering if he was going to be released from the hold as he got the felling that the pink clad temptress was enjoying the hold a little too much. He coughed and spluttered as the ref did eventually get Mileena to release him from her hold, not releasing that the ref was actually counting. Next her hand shoved and forced his head against the mat "The seduction was so much better than this" He thought to himself.

Finally she was off him as he just about make out that she was standing and walking around him as he could hear her recognisable sinister laugh from all around him. He began to panic a bit as his heart quickened before being yanked to his feeT from behind.

Moments later his hair was tugged back unmasked her lips and then felt a slow gentle kiss across his lips as he closed his eyes enjoying the kiss.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed May 20, 2015 7:29 am

The temptress sensually rolled her tongue slowly through the battered man's mouth. She cradled his head almost lovingly as she held him in place for the vertical kiss. It wasn't unusual for there to be unorthodox tactics in tension, but it was always odd to see one that seemed to anti-violent. It was almost like she only engaged in all the violent acts just for this one moment of lustful passion.

But her small core of fans knew what was coming next, and it was anything but. The second part of her finisher, Be Mine!

Mileena released Cody and straightened him up. She then jumped up, grabbed hold of his neck tightly with both hands, pulled her knees up into his back, and then fell to the mat in a vicious back stabber!

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Wed May 20, 2015 7:39 am

Cody made more noises from his mouth but this time different ones as the pink clad temptress rolled her tongue around his mouth "I suppose his could make up for the beating I have had off her" He thought to himself as he started to enjoy her kiss. Cody enjoyed her list full passionate kissing.

He was wondering why the change of heart for her, as he was oblivious of what was to come.

Cody found himself released and felt his neck grabbed by bog his hands. Suddenly he felt her knees in his back with what he could only think was her finishing manouver as all of a sudden he felt a sharp and pain and then nothing, he was out cold.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed May 20, 2015 2:43 pm

The crowd gasped as the move connected, leaving Cody sprawled out on the mat in apparent unconsciousness. Mileena kipped up to her feet into an already deep squatting position. She looked at Cody with a sinister grin, now readily visible on her unveiled face. She pulled it back over her mouth, completing her image again, and stood straight up.

The temptress straddled Cody's sides with her feet with a more quiet and reserved laugh. While every one before had sounded deliberately loud and sadistic, this one seemed for real. Her hands started from her hair and drifted down her body until around her waist. She then shifted atop him, hooking first one then the other of his legs. She pulled both legs forward as she sat on his chest, his face between her thighs in a pin.

"One!" the referee shouted as she slapped the mat to start the pin.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Wed May 20, 2015 3:04 pm

Cody was just there lifeless sprawled out on the mat and away with thinking about the seductive and gorgeous Mileena. Cody was unaware of the temptress squaring over him and her sinister grin, or that she had revealed her fa e during the grin.

He was unaware of her straddling his sides as she rolled her hands down her sides from her hair. Nor did he feel her shifting on top of his muscular body and hook one of his legs. Followed by another wih his head blissfully asleep between her slender thighs.

"Two" the ref shouted slapping the mat.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu May 21, 2015 9:12 am

Mileena's grin widened even more as the referee counted up to two. Her confidence couldn't get any higher as the crowd began cheering for her. She was so close to victory, all it took was one more second.

"Three!" the referee shouted while slapping the mat a third time. In just three short seconds, she had been declared the winner. The pink clad woman held the pin for a few more seconds before releasing Cody's legs. She leaned forward on her thighs with a smile. It was a dominating effort on her part, and it made her laugh proudly in the result.

She put her hands on the mat and lifted her legs off of him. She shifted her body down, aligning herself with him. She gently stroked the unconscious man's face, her yellow eyes smiling.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu May 21, 2015 9:30 am

Cody was completely other cold still as even the roaring crowd for the temptress did not even wake him up. He was there motionless as the count of three was made and the ref slapping his hand on the mat.

Cody's legs were then released and she aligned herself with his body as she began stroking his face and smiling. Moments later Cody woke up to her directly in front of him as he tried to jump back in shock. "What happened?" He mumbled to her.

Seconds later He was aware of what had happened "I want a rematch! No actually I want a best of three" He exclaimed.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next