Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 4 Empty Re: Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah Thu May 07, 2015 4:42 pm

Mileena changed the positions of her hands so instead they were gripping onto his wrists. Still trapped in the hold, the assassin then bent her knees and yanked back, pulling Cody off the turnbuckle and slamming him down onto the mat.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 4 Empty Re: Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by furry4ever14 Thu May 07, 2015 4:49 pm

Cody was suddenly tugged by the seductress and thrown down onto the florr as she shouted in pain. His head hit the floor first as he held his head. Looking up at her "What happened at the soft stuff?" Realising she could do rough too.

He rolled over so he was more comfortable on his back as he still held his head in pain.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu May 07, 2015 5:55 pm

Mileena breathed a sigh of relief when she managed to break free from the hold. Power bombing wasn't normally in her routine but it was far and away the most convenient method of escape. "Hard stuff?" she laughed as she kicked him in the side.

"It's all been soft so far hon," she continued while pushing him to his frontside and bending over him. The pink clad assassin squatted down and pulled his arms to the sides of her knee. Then, she pulled back on his head in a camel clutch.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu May 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Lieing there he said through his hands "Yeah the softer stuff" He then felt her foot kick him as he rolled onto his side. Now in more pain he tried to get up slowly as he was still feeling a tad dizzy from his head hitting the mat.

"I prefer ed the stuff at the start" He panted. Now on his front he could feel her over him. He then felt her ass on his back and was dreading what was next. He was then put into a camel clutch forcing his arms back as he fought the initial pain. After all strength and stamina in this area was his strength.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu May 07, 2015 6:37 pm

Mileena alternated between yanking back on Cody's head and loosening a bit just so she didn't overexert herself. "What's the matter Cody?" she taunted him while resting for a bit. "Can't take the hard stuff?"

After about a minute of putting pain on him, Mileena finally released him. As she got up, she shoved Cody's head into the ground with her foot and smiled. She then grabbed him by the hair and hauled him to his feet, tucking his head underneath her arm and setting him up for a vertical suplex.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu May 07, 2015 7:01 pm

Cody was in a lot of pain with Mileena yanking on his his back. He heard her taunting and chose to ignore it as it was not worth the reply.

As he was released he gave a massive sigh and thank god that is over he thought to himself only to have him then be planted into the mat by the foot of the seductress. His was yanked as he winced in pain and slowly got.to his feet. His head went under her arm, offering her no resistance, and he thought "Great now I am in a headlock"

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat May 16, 2015 4:50 am

With Cody's head firmly in her grasp, Mileena gripped his tights and lifted him up into the air leg first. She held him there only for a second before falling backwards to the mat, crashing against the canvas with him back first. She leaned up after the vertical suplex, a small smile on her face, and then rolled to her hands so she looked like she was stalking the fallen wrestler, waiting for him to get back up.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Sat May 16, 2015 8:03 am

Cody was lieing there on the floor in agony holding his back in pain and gritting his teeth in pain as he saw the temptress smiling at him as he crawled to the ropes and used them to try and get back up to his feet. Minutes later he was there leaning on the ropes to prop him up "Is that the best you can do?" Showing he has still got fight in him.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon May 18, 2015 4:55 am

Mileena watched the man slowly get up. He was weakening. She just had to keep hitting him hard and he'd go down in due time. As he got to his feet with the ropes, the pink clad assassin charged at him. "I haven't even gotten started!" she shouted at him and launched her body up, hoping the momentum would be enough to carry both of them out of the ring and to the floor below.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon May 18, 2015 6:23 am

Cody was struggling as he just got to his feet in time as Mileena charged at him. He heard her say something as he folded forwards and fell straight through the ropes with her and on the floor outside the ring with her lieing on top of him.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next