Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama Empty Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:50 am

Match Type: Standard
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout

Cody James:

VS

Mileena:

The arena lights dimmed.  Spotlights of magenta moved around the crowd while fog flooded the ramp entrance.  A song began playing.  The spotlights all converged onto the entrance, where they revealed Mileena.  She was wearing her unmistakably revealing outfit of pink and black.

She jumped onto the apron, taking a moment to look around.  Then, while holding onto the middle rope, she split both her legs out along the apron as she lowered herself.  While fully extended, Mileena then leaned her body forward and starting to crawl underneath the rope as she shifted her split legs back normally.  When completely pass the ropes, she hopped to her feet in one bound and skipped to the corner.  She then jumped to the second rope, looking out at the crowd.

Blowing an imaginary kiss, Mileena grabbed the third rope for balance and slid down so her legs were tightly gripping onto the second level turnbuckle itself.  She then released herself so her upper body hung upside down. She suspended herself there, arms in an x on her chest, as she waited for her opponent.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama Empty Re: Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by furry4ever14 Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:16 am

Cody had only been in Japan for a week and he was now in his first match with little preparation. He was waiting backstage to see the sort of woman that he was up against.

As his opponent's music played he looked out and saw a menacing but rather interesting looking wrestler. She did also look a little intimidating. Cody watched her elaborate entrance and gulped, this was not going to be an easy match he thought.

Next his music played as he walked out in his unbuttoned shirt and white jeans. He strutted out trying to show confidence to his striking opponent. As he reached the ring he looked at Mileena and gave a nod, as he did a free somersault over the ropes and blew a kiss at an upside down opponent. He then went to his turn-buckle and looked at his odd opponent waiting.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama Empty Re: Cody James vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:25 pm

Mileena's eyelids shrunk as her opponent walked down the ramp and nimbly jumped into the ring. He looked athletic, not that she expected anything different, and had this sorta k-pop look going for him. Pretty Boy. She grabbed the middle rope and flipped to her feet.

"I'll hate to mar that pretty face of yours," she called to him with a smirk as she stretched her neck. In reality, she was wondering what this man's weak spot was. She had a feeling of what it could be, and the thought of it made her smile.

When the bell rang, Mileena shifted along the edge of the ring with one hand gliding along the top rope. She squinted her odd, yellow eyes at Cody, waiting and watching carefully for how he was going to start the match.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:50 pm

Cody saw Mileena's eyes shrink as he flipped over the ropes. He thought of her as a sexy assassin but at least they were not grappler or played on the floor. Cody knew their type well.

"Oh don't worry about messin' this pretty face up as you won't get a chance to touch it" He winked back at her smirk. He could not wait to make her submit to him and even then he may not stop.

On the bell ringing he spotted her edging along the ring's edge and knew this was an assassin's technique to keep their back covered at all times. Cody started to walk over to the middle and offered a test of strength to tempt her off the ropes.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

"Hah. I have every intention of touching that," Mileena visibly grinned through her mask and winked at the man. She could appreciate the pampered look of his face, even if it was unusual for men in tension. But she had to shoved that idea aside and take the match seriously.

The yellow-eyed woman then cautiously approached Cody as he offered a test of strength to start them off. She was smart enough to know she was outmatched in that contest, but it wasn't a useless endeavor by any means. And this man looked susceptible to that brand of mischief.

She offered her hands outward to match his and slowly approached. As they got close, she put her hands into his as if honoring his challenge. Then, instead of tightening her grip and pushing, Mileena pulled his hands towards her while launching a kick to his midsection to catch him off guard. All was fair in love and war.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:11 am

"Well I won't let you even if you smile and wink ate me" He was starting to get nervous. She walked over to accept his test of strength as he gulped.

On slowly approaching him he noticed her yellow eyes and thought that they were a bit unusual. She then locked her hands in his but instead of tightening and pushing he felt a sudden kick to the midsection. He clasped his stomach as the pain caught him off guard "You a are goo" He said "But not good enough" As he fought the pain and went to size her up.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:02 am

Mileena knew the man would fall for the ruse. Not because he was stupid, but because most honorable and new wrestlers always did. Wrestling wasn't about fair exchanges between equal parties, it was about the strong conquering the weak by any means necessary. The ruthless always prevailed because they did what needed to be done, and she planned on showing this newcomer just that.

The kick knocked Cody back but not down. That wouldn't do. "Better than you," she said back before reaching out to grapple him. Only she didn't actually grapple. Instead, she immediately enclosed her arms around his head and locked him into a headlock. She tightly kept his head trapped between her arm and her bare midriff of an abdomen. "There, that's better. Trapped where you belong."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:13 am

Cody was struggling to understand what was happening here. Wrestling is fair but why was this not when it was mixed and he was up against an attractive woman. Nevermind he would try to keep his integrity.

"Oh really' As he felt Mileena grab him for a grapple. He then felt her arm around his neck as she applied a headlock on him as he then tried to pull her arms off him. He liked the view of her toned midriff but not whilst her was in her headlock. "What makes the think I am trapped" As he coughed.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:32 am

Mileena laughed as Cody struggled underneath her. She had him firmly held, but he was resisting. The strength difference meant he would eventually break out, and she knew she couldn't just casually win from a headlock. She would have to be creative and try something different.

While still holding his head, she approached the nearby corner. Then as she got close, she suddenly released him from the hold. She then grabbed him by the hair and shoved him forcefully into the corner turnbuckles.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:35 am

Cody continued to resist tying pull himself out but no noticing that he was being dragged closer and closer to the corner. He knew if only he could use his strength then he would have teamed up per had on this attractive woman.

Suddenly he was released from the hold and was very relieved before he had his hair grabbed. He yelled as his hair was grabbed and was forcefully shoved into the corner turnbuckle.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next