by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Akino Sanada

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Akino Sanada - Page 5 Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Akino Sanada

Post by HighFly Thu May 21, 2015 11:06 am

Alaina knew that anyone who saw this would know she wasn't going to be a punching bag like she was for Brittany ever again. She didn't linger in the ring, simply raising her arms and telling the referee to keep Akino's neck stable until the medical staff arrived.

As she climbed through the ropes she looked over at Julia. Julia had a puzzling look on her face. "Are you all right? Whats wrong?" Alaina asked. She won handily, and for the first time didn't make the dojo look like a bunch of losers. Alaina herself now looked confused as she tried to figure out what was eating away at Julia, anticipating her answer.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Akino Sanada - Page 5 Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Akino Sanada

Post by LARIATO Thu May 21, 2015 6:00 pm

The only thing surprising Julia more than what Alaina had just done was the fact that the amazon had apparently seen nothing wrong with it. “‘What’s wrong?’ Alaina... I love you, girl. But that was way too much!” she said, gesturing a hand over toward the ring. “You could’ve pinned her sooner. And even if you did need to use the Ama-bomb, why on the post? That girl could be seriously hurt right now!”

As if on cue, the medical staff came rushing right by Julia and Alaina then, with a stretcher in hand. And the luchadora looked back to the ring as the slowly put Akino onto it. She still hadn’t budged, or even woken up. And by now any cheers for Alaina’s victory among the crowd had gone silent, with everyone just watching in hopes of seeing some sign that the maid was alright. But none was given.

Once she was on the stretcher, the medics carried her past Julia and Alaina again and started moving her to the back, while the luchadora shook her head at the sight before turning her attention to the amazon again. “The dojo took us in to train us and make us better, but that doesn’t include ending people’s careers! And I know you ain’t the type to try to do somethin’ like that either. What’s with you?” she asked with genuine concern. “What the hell happened?”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu May 21, 2015 11:46 pm

Sometimes, all it tok was a voice of reason to remove the clouds from someones judement. As Julia spoke Alaina also looked back, seeing the full extent of what she had done.

"I... ever since that layoff after Brittany I wanted to zhow everyone that I am more than a punching bag. You are great and everyone knows it Julia." Alaina said as she took a breath, pausing before continuing. "You rocked your old promotion I bet, but even you have to remember what its like to be clawing your way up.... how sometimes you can confuse drive with ruthlessness and lose sight of whats important."

Alaina shook her head at what she just did. "I will visit her in the hospital or something, I'll make up for this somehow, even though there is no excuse for what I just did." Alaina was genuinely worried now. If she did this, did she have a mean, spiteful streak in her she never knew about before? Maybe she just got carried away. Alaina could only hope that she wasn't becoming unraveled, and that Akino was all right...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri May 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Julia was relieved to see that her words seemed to be getting through to Alaina, and that the girl finally seemed to understand the gravity of the situation. She listened to the amazon speak, then wrapped her arms around her and hugged her.

“You’re not a punching bag, Alaina. You’re a great wrestler. And don’t you ever forget it.” she said before letting go of the hug. “Just...please, don’t do something like that again. I hate seeing you like that.” She did understand what Alaina was saying, especially about how difficult climbing through the ranks can be.

Glad to hear Alaina would try to find a way to make up for what had just happened, Julia gave a small smile and nod. “Good. Now lets get outta here.” she said, giving Alaina a pat on the shoulder before leading the way up the ramp and back to the locker room.

Winner via pinfall: Alaina Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5