by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No (hentai) holds barred: Tsunade vs Okami (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

No (hentai) holds barred: Tsunade vs Okami (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: No (hentai) holds barred: Tsunade vs Okami (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:51 pm

A small group of girls at the ringside bursted out into a collective gleeful laughter when one of them hinted at mockingly singing "rockabye baby" for the slumbering boy.

It would not take long for poor Okami to wake up from his boobsmother-induced little nap, under the amused cheering from the fans. Though, the silver haired boy was visibly not in his best conditions, a priceless expression of dazed embarrassement on his face as he staggered up to his feet.

"Uhhh... t-that was quite deceptive of you... but I won't get caught offguard a second time", Okami would say, his face still blushing a lot from the shamefully suggestive memory of Tsunade's pillowy breasts lulling him to sleep.

With the boy somehow able to keep standing, the ref-girl did not waste time and let the bell ring for the immediate starting of round 2. Lightly startled, the handsome boy walked to the middle of the ring, willing to grapple Tsunade with a standing headlock if he could, but visibly not at his best in both speed and strenght departments.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

No (hentai) holds barred: Tsunade vs Okami (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: No (hentai) holds barred: Tsunade vs Okami (complete)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:03 am

As the girls started laughting Tsunade would join in as she would try to make it seem she was directing a choir as they sang ''rockabye baby'' until her opponent woke up and would applause the girls for their perfect singing.

So as Okami would slowly get back to his feet and gave her a warning Tsunade would just smirk at him as she seriously doubt the young boy would be able to caught her off guard when he would turn into a tomato every time she flashed the poor boy some skin.

''You do know that would sound a whole lot more convincing if you did not resemble a tomato right now''replies Tsunade as she heard the ref call for the bell to sound round 2 and would put her arms up and circle around Okami not wanting to start and grapple right away as she would try to start things off whit a clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:04 am

The fans laughed cheerfully at Tsunade's teasings while Okami tried to hold back from blushing more... which obviously didn't help a lot.

"H-Hey I don't look like a tomato... a-and in case, it would be your fault for using embarrassing moves...". Okami was easily distracted by Tsunade's teasing strategy, which earned her a good opening for her starting clothesline.

Unable to dodge quickly enough, the handsome boy was hit by Tsunade's forearm right under his chin, sending him down to the mats back of his head first.
Shaking his head and groaning faintly at Tsunade's feet, this was not exactely the most encouraging start of the round he could wish.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:04 pm

''Really Okami that was the whole point and now i am already looking down on you again''mocks Tsunade as she could hear the fans chant her name as she would raise her hand to her ears to enjoy the moment as she would lift her foot and place it on top of her opponent face.

''Well i usual only do this after i win my match but seeing as your going to lose if you keep fighting like this just do yourself a favor and just suck my toes already Okami''as she would try to push her toes inside of the poor kids mouth as some people in the crowd started laughing at Okami for what was about to happen

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:44 pm

Okami's face surely was red like a tomato now that Tsunade was taunting him trying to press her toe right to his mouth.

But the embarrassing taunt also represented a much welcome opening for him: far from obediently suck that toe, Okami grabbed the girl's ankle and turned it to the side.

"Umfff...why don't you do a favor to me and fall down instead?", he would retort trying to bring Tsunade down to the mats and apply an ankle lock on the imprudent opponent.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:20 pm

Tsunade was giggling at the sight off Okami's face as she keeps humiliating him until she feels him grab her ankle as he tries to turn it to the side as she struggles to keep her foot in it place.

So as she hears Okami's words Tsunade would take a gamble and just slightly jump hoping to land whit her body on top of her opponent as she could not find a quick way to get out of Okami's grip as the crowd keeps chanting her name.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 18, 2016 10:42 pm

Tsunade's jump would send Okami's attempt at applying an ankle lock totally offbalance. With the girl's weight now totally shifted towards that leg, the silver haired boy was unable to push her down and, opposite, he found himself smooshed underneath her curvy body before he could try to roll away.

"W-Woah no..... unghhhhhff...!!!". With his wind crushed out of his lungs in such embarrassing way and Tsunade,'s voluptuous body pressing him down to the mats, Okami's plan had been messed up. All he could do for now was to awkwardly try and push her off, in the hope to then roll away at safer distance.
"Nghff...g-get...off me..."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 18, 2016 10:50 pm

Tsunade was happy her plan had worked as she landed on top of her opponent but did not have any time to try and take control as Okami pushed her off him and now she had to try and trap him again.

So as Okami rolls away to get some distance Tsunade would roll to her front and then slowly get back to her feet as her breasts would jiggle as she stands up as she would slowly walk towards her opponent hoping to trap him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 18, 2016 10:56 pm

"Gasp....uff..uff.... you almost had me there... but won't happen again".
Rolled up to his feet, Okami would have better taken this chance to catch his breathing and circle around Tsunade, but his male pride urged him to do something very brave... and equally stupid.

"Hunff..!!" With his muscles still weak from the effort of escaping, the boy would decide to thrust forward, willing to surprise Tsunade with a spear! Or was he rather tossing himself right into her awaiting arms instead?

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat May 21, 2016 10:07 am

Tsunade would make her way to her opponent thinking Okami would be on the grond for a while as she hears his comment and just start giggling. ''Really your saying i almost had you come on little boy you never had a chance from the start'' taunts Tsunade as she saw the little boy get too his feet and thought he would want to lock up again.

Not in the mood she would go for a superkick as Okami got up and when towards her and she was caught off gaurd as he goes for a spear rather then lock up whit her. So now Tsunade can only hope he would be hit by the superkick while the air because if she missed she likely get speared somewhere she does not want to be hit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next