by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A tough / smooth challenge: Koji Vs. Aurore (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A tough / smooth challenge: Koji Vs. Aurore (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: A tough / smooth challenge: Koji Vs. Aurore (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 18, 2015 7:50 pm

Eight... Nine....TEN! DING DING DING!!!
The first round has just come to an and in such teasingly sweet way for Aurore, and so embarassing for Koji as a fighter... and a man. Being watched over by Aurore like a cute little boy in need of her protection.

"ouuhhhh.....ungh....what...oh no...I...lost???", the boy would be awakened by the happy roars of the crowd, and blush deeply at the beautiful and incredibly strong girl who had just....uh...sung him to sleep. The poor boy's face color shifted to an even brighter shade of red at the mere super-embarassing memory.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

A tough / smooth challenge: Koji Vs. Aurore (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: A tough / smooth challenge: Koji Vs. Aurore (complete)

Post by Kounoko Tue May 19, 2015 2:59 am

And with the end of the first round, Aurore would attempt to pat her opponent on the head, "Let's have fun~" She comments.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 19, 2015 10:43 pm

Koji's face would just flare even more at how Aurore went to condescendly pat his head.
"H-Have fun you say..??? If your idea of fun is to put me to sleep like a stupid child again... then prepare to NOT have fun, because I won't give you a second chance to taunt me like that!", the boy would say, moving his head away (like a reluctant child, she might like to think), and roll up to his feet into a ready stance for the incoming second round.

Aurore's strange and very embarassing lock had not damaged any part of his body. Not surprisingly, since she had used an absolutely non-violent and well... cuddly move to knock him out.
But to his shock, Koji can not miss to notice that his legs and arms are feeling more loose and soft than they should. With her prolonged, inescapable lock, Aurore has robbed his strenght and stamina for long minutes, all the while weakening his mind with those damnedly endless lullaby tunes too...!
His head is still spinning just at reminding of her teasing crooning.

With such embarassed concerns in Koji's head, the bell would ring and the second round can be started.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:30 pm

Aurore would giggles as her opponent seems pissed by the way she defeated him in the first round, "Well~ so you would prefer to be knocked out by punches, kicks and throws?" She asked, "Wow~ you much really be a masochist~" She teased, "Masochists are really scary~" She said while pretending to look afraid, as she awaits the start of the secondary round, "Hope you are not a creepy masochist~" She teased in a frightened voiced, "Masochist are really, really creepy~"

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:50 pm

Koji's face would flare at Aurore's playful taunt. "Hey...don't try to twist my words, I have no intention to be kicked or punched!"
With that answer, the young Japanese would step forward trying to engage Aurore into a test of strength at the starting of the second round.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:15 am

As her opponent tries to engage her in a test of strength, Aurore would giggles and just extents out one arm, challenging him to use both arms against one of hers.

Last edited by Kounoko on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:06 pm

"Umpf... very confident, arent'we?!", Koji would say using both hands to engage one single arm of Aurore in a test of strenght.
Of course she could not stand a chance against both of his arms, Koji would think while flexing his muscles to try and push her down, but he was up to a big surprise as Aurore's single arm would not even budge at his best efforts.

"Ughh.... a-are you some sort of supergirl...???", he would ask in shock at the huge, inexplicable gap in raw strenght.
"Well...nevermind: You are going down no matter how strong you are!", the young male would snap defiantly, trying to turn around and willing to shift from the hopeless test of strenght to a judo throw.

If successful, Aurore would be flipped over his shoulder and down to the mats. But if he failed, then he would be giving his back to the girl: not the safest position to be with Aurore behind him, always ready to make him a prisoner of her super-strong limbs.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:04 pm

Aurore strains her arm against he opponent, it wasn't easy, but with great efforts, she was able to hold her opponent off with just one arm, she would giggle at his questions and give a teasing answer, "Nope, I am just a tall but cute girl, a lot of the lolis and youjos in Kawaii ledge are actually much stronger then me, you know~" She claims, "Those are the real super girls~ they are kowaii~"

As her opponent tries to judo throw her, Aurore would be threw off guard for a split second, but she would managed to react in time to balanced herself, and with a forceful jerk, lift her arm up into the air, pulling her opponent up to the air with brute strength. "By the way this is my weaker arm." She teased as she breath deep to fuel the colossal effort of lifting a guy in mid air with only one arm, all while still maintaining a cheerful relax smile to mask her efforts.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:13 pm

Koji would be grinning at his supposingly successful judo-throw... but not for long as Aurore resists to his attempt and manages to lift him off the mats with one single arm, still smiling like some sort of wondergirl.

And girls in the kawaii league would be stronger than that? Those words are completely nonsense to Koji: maybe Aurore has problems fighting against a cute girl, but he is sure than none of the kawaii league girls can lift a guy with a single arm while wearing a carefree smile on their face.

Anyway, that's not his problem now: the problem is that he is hanging off the mats again, both hands still gripping her wrist as she holds him suspended in that impossible position with no visible effort.

"D-Damn.... go down! nnggrrr....!", he would grit his teeth flexing arms and tugging into a reneweed attempt at throwing Aurore down. If he couldn't do it, then Koji would be blushing at his own predicament, hanging from her stretched arm in a visibly puny and potentially vulnerable position.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:14 am

Aurore would be giggling as her opponent tries to take her down, while he is rather heavy and strong, her arm is still strong enough to hold him up, "You're cute." She comments while still giggling, the audiences roaring with laughter as they see the muscular boy struggling while hanging from the tall but slender girl's seemingly delicate arm.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next