Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM

Go down

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  Empty LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM

Post by LARIATO Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:26 am

Roster

Difficulty Scale:

Friction:

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  QSP2DEw

Bacchus (Difficulty: ???) - This wildcard is the personification of "unpredictable." She's a master taekwondo practitioner, but her bad drinking habits can play a significant factor in her in-ring output. On any given night she could just as likely be your most challenging opponent, or your easiest victory.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  Kishima7_zpshr8wuhay

"Bomber" Kishima (Difficulty: Hard) - They call her “Bomber” Kishima for a reason. This Wrestle Angels veteran’s powerful strikes and slams carry explosive impact with them. With her fearless attitude and extreme enthusiasm for matches with tough opponents, there’s almost no intimidating her. And above all, she's got one of the most devastating lariats in the game.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  Candice2_zpslvntafqr

Candice Brooks (Difficulty: Easy) - This girl’s bark is a lot worse than her bite. But she’s fearless and confident no matter how far the odds are stacked against her, and will fight her hardest to the bitter end.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  EywauIZ

Candy Cane (Difficulty: Medium) - She's a punk rock diva and a loud-mouthed brat, but she's always up for a tough fight, and aims to steal the show every time she takes the stage.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  MvcX577

Gabriela Romero (Difficulty: Medium) - Her flashy Capoeira kicks and Lucha Libre techniques can strike at a moment’s notice. Lightning-quick and unpredictable, this Brazilian beauty loves wowing the crowds with her unique style.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  BQE6bJd

Hiroko Matsumoto (Difficulty: Easy-Medium) - What this up-and-comer lacks in experience she more than makes up for in power and passion. A student of the game and a crowd pleaser, she wants to wow the fans with her impressive strength and one day rise to the level of the stars she admires.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  0X0iAG9

Jeong Soo Yun (Difficulty: Medium) - She’s a perfect example of why you should never judge a book by its cover. She can be one of the most timid and shy people in the world outside of the ring. But inside of it, her proficiency for fighting and hentai wrestling make her exceedingly dangerous.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  FxM2oyM

Jesse Rogers (Difficulty: Medium) - There’s nothing fancy about this girl. She doesn’t do flashy acrobatics or impressive feats of strength. But she’s a relentless striking machine who makes it her mission to leave her opponents unconscious every time she competes.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  JuliaMain_zpsuixxkuwj

Julia Rogers (Difficulty: Hard) - She's an American high flyer, all about speed, acrobatics, and high risk. But above all, she's an entertainer and a crowd pleaser. Any time she steps in the ring, this woman does everything in her power to ensure that, win, lose or draw, the fans get their money's worth. Try to keep her grounded if you can, but you'll quickly find that's no easy task.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  IMG_6972_zpsoozenp7p

Lust (Difficulty: Hard) - Like a siren, she uses her looks and charms to seduce and manipulate her victims before crushing them mercilessly. This woman’s a manager first and a wrestler second, but total domination is always her goal. She constantly seeks to recruit a powerful force to stand at her side while forcing those weaker than her to kneel in submission at her feet.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  PAW1JsL

Minerva (Difficulty: Hard) - Sadistic and arrogant as they come, this woman loves to overpower her opponents and toss them around the ring. She’s a master manipulator with both brain and brawn, making her dangerous to anyone who crosses her.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  BplkMvZ

Persephone (Difficulty: Medium-Hard) - Said to have been brought to AFW by the King of the Underworld himself to indulge in the thrills of battle, she uses her beauty to lower the defenses of unsuspecting prey before mercilessly crushing them once they’re in her clutches.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  1cqAL0D

"The Barbarian" Saoirse Griffin (Difficulty: Medium-Hard) - Few can match the power of The Barbarian, and none can match her pure love of combat. All those unfortunate enough to stand in her way, prepare for war.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  Z5mh1yD

Susan Howard (Difficulty: Medium) - She’s a model with a royally massive ego, which is why she's known as the "Pin-Up Princess". But her deadly legs aren’t just eye candy. Discount her and she’ll squeeze you into submission, then add a nice picture of her posing over you to her portfolio.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  UefJne7

Victoria Archer (Difficulty: Easy-Hard) - This blonde bombshell’s studied numerous martial arts around the globe, making her skilled in both grappling and striking, and deadly in the ring. However, her Achilles’ Heel is her tendency to become extremely flustered by sensual contact.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  EL6yFGm

Yajiri Kasamatsu (Difficulty: Easy-Medium) - She’s inexperienced and a rookie, but as hard working and determined as anyone who’s stepped into the ring. And despite her lack of experience in the “big leagues,” she’s a talented technician and has a good knowledge of submission holds. Underestimate her at your own risk.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  QB6LmPM

Zena (Difficulty: Hard) - Mysterious, erratic and downright sinister, this enchantress’ only known goal is to inflict as much pain on her opponents as possible without remorse. Once her sights are set on you she’ll do everything in her power to ensure you suffer, even at the expense of her own well-being if need be.

Tension:

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  O5DG0Fc

Aiden Murray (Difficulty: Easy - Medium) - His love for femdom can be a daunting weakness against those willing to exploit it. But he’s a gifted athlete with speed, strength and technical savvy. He’s got all the right tools to succeed, and should never be underestimated in a fair fight.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  7wtNH7u

Eva Zhou (Difficulty: Medium) - Coming from the big screen to the squared circle, she’s an actress most known for her role as the iconic femme fatale secret agent known only as “Scarlet.” Initially taking up martial arts to enhance her action scenes, she proved to be a natural in the ring, and has brought her skills and showmanship to AFW, putting the competition in her crosshairs.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  JohrqMa

Josh Rogers (Difficulty: Medium) - In the ring, the youngest sibling of the Rogers trio is a ruthless bulldozer capable of plowing right through just about anyone unfortunate enough to be in his path. What he lacks in speed he more than makes up for in size and brute strength.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  Faye_valentine

Mariko Ishii (Difficulty: Hard) - Just a small town girl who happens to have quite a talent for submissions and grappling. Also a seductress, the younger of the Ishii siblings knows very well how to use her body to get opponents flustered and throw them off their game.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  BQGNrN6

Nora Novák (Difficulty: Medium - Hard): It’s not hard to see why they call her the “Smother Queen.” Try to defy her if you can. But this Judo practitioner knows lots of ways to take you to the ground. From there, it’s just a matter of time before she takes your breath away and puts you to sleep.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  Unohana1_zpsmqnwl1fd

Rizu Umeda (Difficulty: Hard) - On the surface this Tension nurse is the sweetest, kindest, most compassionate person you’ll ever meet. But hidden beneath that deceptively gentle nature is a sadistic dominatrix looking for her next prey like a hungry tiger.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  Yamato_zpsmegkmvyx

Yamato Ishii (Difficulty: Easy) - Despite being the older of the Ishii siblings, he’s a clumsy man with average wrestling skills. But though his record is nowhere near stellar, he has a resilient heart and never stops working to get better.

Other stuff:

- All my Friction characters are willing to do matches with people from Tension, and vice versa. But I do prefer that the majority of my characters’ AFW experience to come from their home brand.

- I'm not extremely picky about the length of posts. I'm equally fine with doing a few sentences or several paragraphs. But generally the more you write, the more you give me to work with in my replies.

- I generally don’t care too much who wins or loses matches, but I prefer to discuss that beforehand with whoever I’m RPing with. It’s just easier for me when I know what to expect going into it, and helps me be consistent with the plots/storylines of my characters while being considerate of your character(s) as well. Regardless of whether I’m the one winning or losing, I promise I’ll do everything I can on my end to make each match as fun as possible for me and whoever my opponent is.

- I will always try to reply as soon as I can. Sometimes I'm free enough to reply several times a day, other times it might be several days before I can get to anything. If I know in advance that I won’t be able to reply for a while, I’ll try to remember to let you know. And if you won’t be replying for a while for whatever reason, I’d appreciate it if you let me know too. But I know life gets crazy at times, and people forget things from time to time, so I usually won’t make a big deal about delays and stuff like that. At most I might ask if you’re still up for continuing whatever the RP is just to clarify. And if you’d rather not continue, that’s totally fine, just tell me so I know.

- I'm perfectly ok with my girls losing to males, but I'm not into ryona/maledom. It's just not something I find fun or that I can get into. So if you're looking for a girl for a male character of yours to squash and dominate, I'm probably not the right person to help with that.

- I like to think I’m pretty open minded, and want to try out lots of different ways to RP here. If you have any ideas for matches, storylines, or whatever, feel free to let me know anytime and I’ll be happy to discuss it. Same applies if you have any questions, comments, or whatever else.

Last edited by LARIATO on Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:11 pm; edited 19 times in total

Back to top Go down

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  Empty Re: LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM

Post by LARIATO Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:50 pm

- New layouts for all character bios
- Updated win/loss records
- Some new pics and moves added
- Broken pic and gif links fixed/replaced

Back to top Go down