Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 8:18 pm

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 5:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 6:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

Post by bricktown Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:20 pm

As overwhelmed as she was, Morgan had the sense to try and reciprocate instead of letting Anubis do all of the work. Her hand reached behind her lover, holding the Goddess' rear closer to her as she felt a tongue entwine with hers. She was still in a subordinate role as Anubis continued to take the lead, even pulling down the Canadian's pants as they remained locked in their embrace. Morgan's other hand ran over the Goddess' body, marvelling at the toned form that pressed against her. She had gone her whole life without feeling another like this, so she couldn't stop herself even when she wanted to.

Only a slight twinge of restraint remained. Somewhere in the back of her mind, Morgan still thought of herself as totally straight. Considering how deep in she was now, that small voice was definitely discredited in her view.

Alyssa was enjoying the show, though Bastet's nude form stole the show for her. With a playful grin, the Bomber nodded her assent. "Alright. You said it first. If that's the grand climax, then I have no problem with that! Go on, start the race. You'll still get fucked to the floor!" She boasted, absolutely confident in Counterstrike's chances of victory.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:42 am

Anubis was shocked by the way Morgan's attitude had changed so abruptly. Not only was she allowing herself to be stripped by the Egyptian Goddess, but she was actively trying to shed her clothing herself. And now, she seemed to truly be getting caught up in the erotic power of the competition, reaching around Anubis to grab onto her rear and pull her closer as the two of them kissed! Anubis, given free reign with her opponent's body, would strip the woman of her bottoms, trying to pull away the last vestiges of her outfit to leave her in the nude. The jackal-eared Goddess was still shocked by the about-face performed by her opponent, but who was she to question it? She had made as sure as she could that Morgan was not suffering from some bizarre delusion or panic attack.

Now, it was time to enjoy the woman's wonderful, toned body!

Bastet and Alyssa, meanwhile, finalized their plans for the grand finale of the match, which had already seen plenty of partner-switching and climaxes on both sides. Now, the final battle could begin, and with two competitive Goddesses against only one and a half competitive girls on Counterstrike, Bastet felt wonderful! She reached forward and gave Alyssa's pussy a teasing light slap. "We'll see who's fucked and submissive in the end! Come on, I'm going to make you cum again while we're walking over there!" Bastet would then sling one arm around Alyssa while reaching down with the other to begin fondling the Bomber's sopping-wet crotch once more as they made their way over to where their partners were!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu May 12, 2016 2:52 am

With Morgan's switch flipped, the hapless girl couldn't quite get a grip on herself. What she did have a grip on was Anubis' body, however. As her counterpart took her pants off, the two tanned girls were pressed up against each other, fully nude and glistening with sweat as they kissed. Could Morgan even dare call herself straight after this day? A small part of her wanted to protest, but it was smothered under the pleasure of being united with Anubis. It was a peculiar madness, like a dam finally crumbling after years of strain.

Her fingers roamed her lover's body, curious and yet assured in the heat of the moment. One hand continued to firmly grip Anubis' plush rear, while the other ran down the back of her thigh, before moving back up towards the inner thigh. Each inch of flesh was a marvel for her to touch, and the sensation against her fingertips was intoxicating in the extreme.

Of course, she wasn't the only one enjoying the feeling of fingers. Alyssa was surprised by Bastet's sudden slap to her groin, the sharp sensation making her jump a little. Most girls wouldn't like that, but she wasn't most girls. All she could do was grin a little before the cat-eared Goddess began to play with her. If it had been a loss condition, she would've fought back. As it stood, she just enjoyed the fingering as they walked over.

"Hey, d- don't think I'm going to go off alone." She warned, her hand moving over to give Bastet's crotch a little bit of rough treatment too. "You better finish quick, or I'm having Morg do it. Don't want an amateur like her to make you lose your composure, huh?"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 16, 2016 3:49 am

Now that the two of them were completely nude, and Morgan seemed completely willing, Anubis was going to let herself get lost in the pleasure and act on instinct. As an older sister, she had a certain protective nature which made her want to take care of things, and she had been terribly worried that what she did to Morgan was going to be some sort of nightmare for the girl. Now that Morgan seemed into it—her hands were, after all, groping Anubis's ample ass and exploring the toned flesh of her inner thigh, respectively—Anubis would stop worrying. She threw herself into the kiss, her tongue running all over Morgan's tongue and the inside of her mouth, as her hands squeezed the girl's tan ass. Anubis then slid her hand around to cup Morgan's pussy, letting her fingertips stroke across it tenderly.

While the two of them got much more intimately acquainted, Bastet and Alyssa were continuing to play the same game of chicken they had been playing this whole match. Bastet slapped at Alyssa's crotch, then began to work it over again, her fingers gliding inside along a river of pussy juices to begin to tease her and start coaxing another orgasm out of her. For a few seconds, it seemed that Alyssa might just enjoy the fondling as the two of them walked over to where their partners were entangled. But, sure enough, Bastet soon felt Alyssa's hand on her own crotch once more. Her eyes fluttered and she let out another moan.

"You think you can finish me quick? Not a chance...but on the other hand, it shouldn't be too hard to make you squirt again. Maybe we should try some dirty talk on you, huh?" Bastet wanted to see if just the sound of her voice would be enough to get Alyssa close. She leaned in and pressed her lips against the Bomber's ear. "Now cum for me like the dirty little slut you are," she would whisper huskily. "Just hump my hand and squirt all over the beach. You're obviously plenty experienced with it by now."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:17 am

The temptation rushing through Morgan's body was made well known to Anubis' hands. Each inch of her tanned flesh was hot and sensitive to her touch, bringing quiet and almost embarrassed moans as the Goddess became well acquainted with her responses and weakpoints. Without a doubt, the slickness against her counterpart's palm was something that would be flowing continually as long as she was being touched. She was being dominated, drowning in pleasure without caring that she was losing. Her own hands, while clumsy, had a strength that wouldn't fall apart from just that sort of stimulation. The fingertips that would brush against Anubis' pussy would stroke roughly, unskilled but eager to the extreme.

Alyssa would also be engaged in a sexual encounter of her own, though it was less mutual and more competitive. Pain was her pleasure, and Bastet knew how to play with those dual sensations easily. The Bomber let herself go slack against that assault, combined with the words that the Goddess knew would set her off. She protested feebly, but she wasn't going to get out of this with words.

"Ngggh- Nooo, you aren't gonna....!" Alyssa was pushed over the edge, her body betraying her as she came once again. Her legs shook, almost giving out as she leaned heavily on Bastet. At the same time, she stained both her enemy's hand and the sand below with her fluids, the remnants of her climax slowly running down her legs as she gasped for breath.

"F.. Fuck you...."

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:33 am

The two tan girls were intertwined now, completely nude, the same as their partners. Morgan's resistance to all things sexual had dissolved, and now she seemed to embrace the theme of the match, albeit perhaps not the idea that one should do everything she could to win a match for her team. She seemed to be in a trance, eager to continue her rapidly escalating sexual encounter with Anubis, but with virtually no desire to actually take control of it. The jackal-eared Egyptian goddess was scarcely thinking about the conditions of the match, either, but she knew she was on top, and so long as she was on top, she had no reason to worry. As she felt Morgan's inexperienced fingers roughly begin to stroke her sex, she would moan loudly into their kiss, and begin to press her fingers into Morgan a little faster, stroking the inside of the girl excitedly as she would try to get Morgan to cum again.

Meanwhile, Bastet and Alyssa were competing again to see who could bring the other to orgasm first. After fighting so evenly for so long, any semblance of an advantage would be a huge boost, and Bastet's expert fondling, combined with her dirty words, elicited yet another orgasm from Alyssa, causing the Bomber to wobble and nearly fall to her knees. She had to lean heavily on Bastet, cursing the goddess as she did. The deity would grin down at her foe, then begin to quiver and tremble as she felt another orgasm wrack her body, her own fluids drenching Alyssa's hand and the beach below.

Bastet was still grinning, though. Alyssa had cum fifteen, even twenty seconds earlier, and had squirted much harder than Bastet had, the goddess was sure. She had an advantage now, and she would just continue to stroke Alyssa's pussy until her opponent decided it was time to try a different position. "Haa...it turns me on so much...to beat you...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:02 am

Morgan's stifled moans of pleasure were just a sign that she was still trying to keep herself together. That composure could only last so long against Anubis' experienced fingers, however. As the encounter between the two tanned girls escalated, there could only be one result as amateur and goddess fought. The first one to give in was Morgan, who moaned quietly into Anubis' mouth as she came. Her hips rocked with the press of her counterpart's skilled digits, quivering as if they could no longer support her weight.

Though her need was temporarily quenched, her love-starved body would still faintly cry out for more as she rallied. What started off as rubbing turned into full on penetration as the Canadian's fingers entered Anubis' sex. Though she did not possess the same dexterity, there was a gentle force to her hand, almost loving even if it was slightly uncoordinated. Without a doubt, she was trying to make the Goddess cum hard, even as they remained locked in a sensual embrace!

Alyssa and Bastet were not as intimate, however. Though they were just about knuckle deep in one another, it was more a competition than a surrender to passion. The Bomber had conceded defeat through her unwilling surrender, though the cat-eared Goddess had quickly found herself in a losing situation, too. It was just a question to see if the maniacal Canadian could rally as Bastet took advantage of her weakness.

"You... You better remember that!" Alyssa choked out, the pleasure making her words slur. "I'mmm gonna make y- you roll around in a wheelchair after th- Nnnngggh!"

Her head lowered, her words turning into groans of wavering enjoyment as Bastet kept on working her over. It seemed like she was well on her way to another untimely orgasm, though she wasn't going to go down without some struggle.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:48 am

Anubis, laying on top of Morgan and just having successfully fingered the tan Canadian to an incredible, powerful orgasm, was feeling pretty satisfied with herself. The stipulations of the match were mostly relegated to the back of her mind right now, as most of her focus was on ensuring Morgan's comfort as the two of them performed a deed which Morgan had sworn that she had no interest in just a few minutes earlier. But if she was still on top, she was still winning. She had nothing to worry about.

Even when Morgan's fingers stopped rubbing her sex and started to enter it, Anubis wasn't worried, though perhaps she was too distracted with the plaintive, aroused yelp which she let out as she felt those clumsy fingers tumbling around inside of her. She was already close to cumming, and Morgan's stroking brought her very close indeed to the edge of an orgasm. She wiggled on top of her opponent, her jackal ears almost twitching, as her own climax seemed to approach quite rapidly. "Nnneeemmmhhh..."

Meanwhile, Bastet and Alyssa were still locked together, arms holding each other close, other arms down inside of each other's pussies. Bastet had clearly won their last exchange, and, after so many near-simultaneous orgasms, having a tangible lead over the Bomber was very valuable indeed. As Alyssa tried to taunt Bastet, but could only manage to get it out half-heartedly in between some hot panting, the cat-eared Goddess would snicker, as her fingers continued to work inside of Alyssa's sex, running up and down her folds and teasing her clit with a sweeping motion every couple of seconds. "You think so...? How are you going to do that, hmmmm? How, when I'm dominating you...?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:04 am

Morgan was in a sea of bliss right now, almost as if she had almost dissolved in the aftermath of her orgasm. She could barely feel her own movement, which was continuing on as if it was independent of her will. Her fingers pumped into Anubis' slick folds, dipping again and again into that wet heat without their owner's consent. If there was any sort of consciousness within her, it was not interfering with her movements in the least. As for the rest of Morgan's body, it was clear she was rather tuckered out. Her breathing was ragged with exertion, though it still sounded much more girly than usual. She had just gone through an ordeal, one that still didn't end.

Still, had she the capacity to think clearly at the moment, she surely would've been embarrassed at her lack of restraint. Just from having her switch flipped, she crumbled mentally and indulged in passions she would ordinarily consider forbidden. It was the sort of mistake that had a good outcome, though it would undoubtedly be something to regret in the aftermath. That said, her mistakes were about to be rectified, for her headlong descent into depravity was about to pay off. Anything to weaken Anubis for the eventual ride on the Sybian would be considered helpful!

Alyssa, on the other hand, was busy being reduced to jelly by the skillful fingers of Bastet. She had fallen behind in a head-on competition, and it seemed like she was going to be setting off alone soon. With a strangled moan, she tried not to devolve into babbling as the Goddess taunted her once more. Truly, she'd have to repay her cat-eared enemy for this! Turning half-way, she started acting more aggressively, her mouth clamping down against one nipple as she began to suck and fondle Bastet's chest to get her off faster than before!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:58 am

Morgan had already cum, a little more than a minute earlier, and she seemed intent on repaying the favor to Anubis. The girl obviously had no idea what she was doing, as her fingering was a little rough and more than a little awkward, as her fingers began pumping faster, slipping along Anubis's folds but not hitting at quite the angle that an experienced lover would find. But Anubis was not thinking along those lines. There was something about the earnest, clumsy fingering which made it even more arousing even if the actual physical action was not quite as effective. The Goddess knew that she had Morgan very firmly under her thumb, and she did not think it harmed her team's chances at all to cum on the Canadian's hand. Not that she could have resisted anyway. Her body wanted release, and she would tense up and moan loudly as she came, drenching Morgan's fingers in her juices!

Meanwhile, Bastet and Alyssa continued to work each other over, both with fingers working tirelessly inside the other's sex. Bastet, however, was beginning to solidify her lead, and it seemed that the cat-eared sister would soon be catching up to her jackal-eared sibling as both would bring their respective opponent under their power. Alyssa was obviously only a few seconds from orgasming again, and Bastet was hardly halfway along to her next one!

That deficit made Alyssa more aggressive. When her mouth found Bastet's nipple, clamping down on it and beginning to suck on it, the surprised Goddess let her fingers stop moving for a second as she moaned and squirmed! "Mmmnn!" Soon enough, she would be back on track, but the distraction had caused her to lose a bit of ground, as Alyssa seemed willing to do whatever she could to catch up...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next