Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

Post by bricktown Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:47 am

Even through her vest, Morgan felt those skilled hands massaging her rather substantial chest. The shock was enough that she dropped Anubis, yelping and blushing even as she took a few steps back. The look on her face as she recoiled was one of embarrassed pleasure. Yes, her counterpart's efforts got to her. Now it was only a matter of time before Anubis would take her apart, piece by piece.

"I- I- I totally ain't feeling anything, no way no how!"

It was a rather stark contrast to her usual demeanour. Instead of being awkwardly formal and precise, she was like a flustered schoolgirl caught doing something she definitely shouldn't have been. She wasn't even in Anubis' hands, yet she was already crumbling.

Alyssa was having the time of her life, though. Bastet was a worthy opponent, and as much as she hated it, the Bomber found herself wanting to speak to the tanned girl more and more. It wasn't like she had really fuzzy feelings, more like it seemed like she had found a formidable fuckbuddy that had a pretty good attitude outside of the whole Egyptian Goddess thing. Actually, given the right circumstances, she'd completely lose it over Bastet.

"I can't say nothing about losing, but I don't hate this at all." She panted, body tensing up in pleasure as her counterpart's fingers drove home. "Nnnghhh... Maybe we could just let the other two go at it while we have more fun on the beach, eh?"

Unlike Bastet, Alyssa's technique needed both hands. She considered the act of setting women off the same as defusing a bomb. The harder they were, the most satisfying. And if there was one thing she could count on, it was that any given H-match vet here would have a well trained anus. Going in without any warning was liable to cause issues, so she started off light. One finger inserted itself slowly into Bastet's rear, while she continued to keep up her rhythm with the other hand!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:18 am

Even if she didn't want to broadcast the fact, Morgan had nice breasts, and Anubis found it easy to grab onto them and squeeze them, even through the girl's vest. Anubis did not expect Morgan's reaction to be so strong. The Goddess would let out an undignified squawk as she was dropped by her impressive opponent, her back hitting the sand as Morgan stumbled backwards. Anubis was still a little bit out of it, and took her time in gingerly lifting herself up off of her back and onto her knees. She regarded Morgan warily, narrowing her eyes as she looked at the girl.

"Seriously, you'll need to...ugh, be made of stronger stuff than that...if you want to have any hope of winning," Anubis would say, as she would slowly lift herself up onto her feet. She would reach back and brush as much sand off of her back and butt as she could. Anubis would then get into a grappling position and begin to approach Morgan, making subtle squeezing movements with both hands to try to fluster her foe further. She couldn't help but smirk.

While Anubis's chances against Morgan all of a sudden seemed that much better, Bastet and Alyssa were still engaged in their dead-even struggle, fingers deep in each other's pussies as they both tried desperately to pull ahead of the other. Despite the intensity of the fight, it was obvious that Alyssa was having fun, and Bastet found herself having a good time, too. It was competitive, but sex this wild almost had to be competitive, whether there was supposed to be a winner or not.

"Yeah...this is really fun, huh?" Bastet would say, agreeing with Alyssa. "So...what are you doing after this?" In between moans, she managed to chuckle a bit and wink at Alyssa.

Bastet would let out an aroused squeal as she felt Alyssa's finger wiggling into her butt, the Goddess not initially expecting that. She wasted little time in reciprocating, and would try to do Alyssa one better—she rubbed at the girl's asshole with two fingers, slowly, then a little more quickly, trying to get it to loosen up before she would slide both fingers inside, all while continuing to prod Alyssa's clit with the fingers of her other hand.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:38 pm

Morgan had the ocean to her back, and she didn't like her chances. Right now, Anubis had figured out that perversity was her weakness. That and sensitivity, actually. Even the mere implication of lewdness coming her way was enough to throw Morgan off her game. The scent of sex wafted her way, and she really didn't like that. Her sidestepping, almost stumbling retreat indicated just how panicked she was right now. That she was blindly moving towards the other two in the match didn't help matters.

"Nooo! Get away, I don't want to get felt up!" She yelled. Too bad that girlish innocence would only arouse Anubis further.

Alyssa was in the sort of sticky sexfight she had always wanted: A dead even match with a gorgeous, skilled girl. She figured that as long as nobody got dragged to the Sybian, this could keep on going pretty much forever. The answers she gave to Bastet's question would only inflame that passion, though.

"Celebrating my win." Her breath hitched slightly before she grinned. "But I'm gracious in victory. I'll treat you two to some dinner. And a nice dessert, too."

Letting out a strangled moan as Bastet escalated the stimulation, Alyssa leaned over, her hot breath hitting her enemy's ear as she whispered. "But you know, if you won, I wouldn't mind being your meal." She nipped at the tanned girl's neck, mirroring the Goddess' movements as best as she could. Tit for tat was the way to go, apparently.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:43 am

It was certainly an indication of how good a friend she was that Morgan had agreed to join Alyssa in this match, but, unfortunately for their team, Morgan really should not have made that agreement if she wanted her partner's chances of winning to be more than a fraction of one percent. Right now, even after she had made Anubis cum with the toy, she was getting squeamish and running away from the jackal-eared Goddess, terrified to actually be groped and felt up herself. Anubis almost felt bad for the girl. She wanted to try to assuage her worries, as much as she could.

"You know, if you weren't ready for something like this, you should not have agreed to this match..." Anubis would say, as she continued to approach, wiggling her fingers as she followed the backpedaling Morgan. They were approaching Bastet and Alyssa, but Anubis did not see that becoming much of a problem. Those two seemed to be completely involved with each other. "There is no escape for you now. But I think—and I say this in all honesty—I think that you will enjoy this."

With that, Anubis would lunge for Morgan, trying to grab onto the girl's breasts to begin fondling them in earnest.

Bastet and Alyssa, meanwhile, were already virtually wrist-deep in each other's sopping wet cunts and about two knuckles deep in each other's buttholes. They matched each other's moves perfectly, stroke for stroke, and when Alyssa leaned in to breathe and nibble on Bastet's ear, Bastet would make sure to pay the attention that Alyssa's ear was due, gently biting it and sliding her tongue across the smooth lobe, letting out hot, heady pants and moans right into Alyssa's ear as they fingered each other.

"Whichever one of us wins...gets to claim the other for the night, then?" Bastet would ask, offering that new stipulation to Alyssa. "By the way...do you think your friend will come around? I'd feel bad for my Big Sister if she doesn't get a playmate, also..." The end of the sentence was punctuated by her loudest moan yet, as Bastet felt her orgasm threatening to overwhelm her. She only had seconds, but she wanted to make sure that Alyssa came together with her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:17 am

"I know! Oh Lord, I know I shouldn't have joined!" Morgan quivered, backing up like a scared pile of jelly. Anubis might not have been that much taller than her, but she sure did feel like she was an ant compared to the Goddess threatening to do especially dirty things to her innocent body. "But I can't let you touch me like that. It's n- It's not proper! And I'm not ready at all!"

It didn't seem like readiness would matter much in a few moments, though. She was backed up with no place to go, and Anubis didn't seem like a very forgiving type. If there was one thing Morgan could say, it was that being trapped like this was absolute hell. Of course, given her counterpart's ministrations, what seemed like the underworld would soon turn into Heaven, not that Morgan even wanted to consider that possibility.

Of course, consideration also went out the window as Anubis finally caught her. With a surprised yell that was a lot high pitched than her usual contralto tones, Morgan was almost like putty in Anubis' hands as the Goddess began toying with her chest.

She wouldn't be getting any help from her partner, though. Alyssa was deep in battle with her enemy, the wily Bastet. The two of them were mirroring each other perfectly, even the moves that could only be sensed through touch and not sight. Undoubtedly, the Bomber was becoming a fan of the cat's style. Perhaps she'd go down on the sly girl when she had the chance to, just out of appreciation. For now, the two of them were pliant and willing to do just about anything.

"Y- yeah. You got yourself a deal." Her hot breath against Bastet's ear hitched slightly as she grinned. "And I'm sure Morgan's coming around to our point of view."

Speaking of which, the two of them were just about done. It was like magic, almost. As if synchronized by a mysterious force, Alyssa came with Bastet, their cries of ecstasy mingling with one another.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:30 am

Anubis felt bad for Morgan, but it wasn't like she could just quit what she was doing and comfort the other wrestler, even if she was halfway to a meltdown and obviously in over her head. Morgan had been perfectly willing to dive headlong into this match so long as she wasn't the one who was being touched and aroused, and so she really did not have a valid complaint if Anubis was only taking some revenge for what had been done to her. Still, the jackal-eared Goddess would endeavor to be as pleasant and comforting as she could even as she brought her opponent to orgasm.

"If there's anything that you can do to get ready, do it," Anubis would instruct the girl, as she grabbed onto her breasts and groped them, squeezing them and using that hold to try to push Morgan down onto her back on the sand. Anubis wanted to be on top of a prone, completely helpless Morgan. "Now, I'm going to fuck you. I have to do to it. But I'm not a wicked Goddess, so know that I am going to try to make it as wonderful an experience for you as I possibly can..."

"Tell me what I can do to make that happen." After saying that, Anubis would slide one hand down to the joining of her opponent's legs, giving her crotch a playful slap as she leaned down to try to engage Morgan in a hot, sultry kiss!

Meanwhile, Alyssa and Bastet were having a moment. Move for move, touch for touch, the two of them teased each other and aroused each other and probed each other's holes with a multitude of squirming fingers. They were actually having a very pleasant conversation as they fucked each other, too, promising that the winner would get the loser as a prisoner of war upon the conclusion of their sex brawl, whimpering and moaning into each other's ears. Bastet bit down lustily on Alyssa's ear lobe. "That's...mmm...that's good!"

As if it really were magic, the two of them, having matched each other so perfectly, stroke for stroke, rub for rub, penetration for penetration, came together, Bastet crying out loudly, euphorically, as her pussy squirted juices that soaked Alyssa's whole hand, and she felt her own hand dampened as Alyssa squirted on her in reply.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:40 am

"W- wai- Hnn?!" Morgan found herself falling onto the sand with Anubis straddling her. The tanned girl couldn't even muster up the will to tell her counterpart to get off of her body. There was this allure that she couldn't resist, even as her chastity was put into danger by the Goddess. That hot, heavy kiss that followed stole her composure away, as the Canadian was now putty in her hands.

"I... I guess I'm really feeling hot...." She whispered, slowly tugging at her vest as Anubis watched. It felt so shamefully good to strip in front of others, now that her switch had been flipped. Was she going to be completely submissive to the Goddess? It certainly seemed like it!

Alyssa, on the other hand, had just finished up with Bastet. The Bomber slumped against her enemy, panting and sweating with a relieved look on her face. Damn, that was good. She supposed that it wouldn't be a bad arrangement either way, given how well things were turning out so far. Still, this was a match. She didn't think that palling around so much would lead to a good conclusion. That said, she could spare just a little more time for the pleasantries. With a small, mischievous grin, she stuck one of her soaked fingers into the cat eared Goddess' mouth.

"Like your own taste?" She laughed lightly. "One of us is going to be getting more of that soon."

She looked past Bastet to see Morgan in a rather compromising situation. One eyebrow raised, as if she was more bemused than shocked.

"Might even be my friend over there, if you're interested. She's got a real long tongue, even if she doesn't know how to use it."

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:23 am

Anubis honestly did not expect Morgan to start enjoying this whole experience any time soon. The Canadian was obviously not ready for this sort of battle, and she had pretty clearly been pressured into it by her friend. Morgan was an amazing friend to Alyssa, to be sure, to take one for the team in that way. But it put Anubis in an awkward position. The jackal-eared goddess had no interest in forcing herself on someone who was truly unwilling. But, then, did she have any choice? Hadn't Morgan been perfectly willing to pleasure her?

All of that went through the Goddess's mind, and she agonized over it all. But, when she decided that she had to be firm and forceful with her opponent, something changed in Morgan. The Goddess practically couldn't believe it as her foe mentioned feeling hot, and began to tug on her vest, evidently intent on stripping for Anubis! The Goddess couldn't help but blush. Who would have thought that this would be Morgan's next move?

"Ahhm...you don't have to do that...unless you truly want to. You understand that, yes?" Anubis would ask, still trying to hold Morgan in place somewhat, to hold her down, even as the woman stripped. "If you want to go on, then, I will make you feel...incredible."

Meanwhile, Bastet and Alyssa had finished each other off and were now taking just a moment to relax, to let their sweaty, sticky bodies mold together in the hot sun. Bastet panted and moaned as she and Alyssa held each other close. When Alyssa decided to get playful again, however, Bastet would contort her face into a sneer, leaning back to try to avoid having her own juices enter her mouth. It was, sadly, to no avail. But her means of retaliation was obvious. Bastet grinned impishly in response and lifted a cum-coated hand, not simply imitating Alyssa, but first wiping that hand all over the other wrestler's cheeks, nose, and lips, to make sure her own juices were all over her face. Then, of course, Bastet stuck a finger inside Alyssa'smouth. "Like yours?" she would reply with a cackle.

She glanced over to where their partners were laying on the sand, watching in amazement as Morgan actually began to strip herself. She looked back to Alyssa and laughed happily. "Hey, you must really want to lose this match, telling me all about your partner. Must mean you've got a particularly submissive side coming out, yes? One that's telling you that you can't compete for dominance with me?" She laughed. "Well...if your partner is up to it, then perhaps all four of us should get naked and make this really interesting, hmm?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:07 am

"I..." Morgan let out a hot breath, pulling her vest off completely to expose her tanned chest to Anubis. "Do what you want to me. Please."

Her toned body looked more fit than her counterpart's, though her sizeable chest wasn't as bountiful. She pressed into the Goddess, stiff nipples poking into Anubis' skin as she was left wanting for more. With a lustful emerald gaze, she moved to kiss the Goddess, clumsy yet eager like a love-starved girl. Her actions didn't go unnoticed by Alyssa, of course.

The Bomber was rather surprised at how Morgan had changed. In fact, she was too distracted to defend against Bastet's retaliation! She spluttered slightly, looking mad at her enemy for a moment before grinning devilishly. Oh, she wanted to play it that way, huh? She'd show Bastet the power of her bombs soon, after they had their little playtime.

"How arrogant. I was just trying to spice things up, you know. If you underestimate me, you're going to be the bottom tonight." She sneered, wiping her juices off of her face before she pulled her own bra off. "Come on. You want to make it a race? I'll crush you and your sister!"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 am

Morgan might have gone crazy. The way she was acting right now was so different from the way she had behaved when the match began that Anubis, despite the fact that she should be overjoyed by her opponent's change of heart and seeming willingness to be submissive and made to cum, was actually a little worried for her foe. Still, it wasn't like she was going to stop Morgan from taking off her top, leaving her ample chest and toned midsection exposed. And she had no choice but to allow Morgan to grab her and start to kiss her, clumsily but passionately.

"Mmm! Mmn!" Anubis moaned, momentarily surprised by the kiss, but quickly rallying. If Morgan had settled her restless mind, then Anubis was not going to feel bad about taking advantage of her! It was just, after all, what Morgan herself wanted. Anubis opened her mouth and tried to slide her tongue in between Morgan's lips, while at the same time a hand snuck down to try to slide down Morgan's bottoms and leave her completely naked!

At the same time, Bastet and Alyssa were starting to get riled up again after recovering from their double orgasm. As Alyssa pulled off her bra, Bastet would reach up to do the same to herself, untying her top and tossing it to the side, leaving her beautiful tan body completely naked. "A goddess on the bottom? It will never happen. But if you still feel confident in your team, then why not make it a race? Let's see which team is better in a real team competition! My Big Sister and I will have you both cumming all over each other!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next