Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

Post by bricktown Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:35 am

"Sounds... Sounds good." Morgan wheezed, moving back over so she was on her hands and knees. Alright, things had stopped spinning. She still had some time to catch her breath, before Anubis came back with a vengeance. She had the notion that her dog eared counterpart was about to dole out some sexual attacks, so she'd have to be extra careful with that. Her greatest weakness was not one she could overcome, not in the middle of a match.

"Almost ready." She didn't want to damage her opponent that much, which was probably one of the nicer ideas she had in a while. Too bad it wasn't so suited for a competition like this.

Alyssa was actually on a higher level here, unsurprisingly. Heedless of her own safety, she had rushed in and managed to get a grip on Bastet. Unfortunately for her, taking a dildo to the face and not her mouth was not something she exactly liked. She stumbled away, cursing up a storm as she flailed with her Rabbit to keep her enemy away.

"Aww, fuck! Almost got my eye there." She snarled, face filled with anger. "I'm going to pay you back for that!"

She came back, feinting at her opponent's belly again. This time, instead of making a grab for Bastet's arm, Alyssa tried to knee her enemy right in the groin!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:19 am

Anubis gave Morgan the break that she desired. It was beneficial for Anubis, too. It gave her a chance to catch her breath, bring herself back down to earth, make the room stop spinning. It did, in less time than the dog-eared Goddess had originally feared. She had a few extra seconds to prepare herself. Getting onto her hands and knees, she would crawl over to the dildo that Morgan had pulled from the Goddesses' chest of goodies and pick it up, intent on using it as a weapon in the coming engagement.

Anubis would then stand, motioning with one hand for Morgan to do the same, while the other would raise the dildo. "Come on, let's keep going. I'll apologize in advance for anything I have to do to you that you might not enjoy so much, but I'm afraid that I can't forego the use of any weapon in the pursuit of victory here today." She would swing the dildo around before pointing it right at Morgan's crotch threateningly. "I hope you understand."

Meanwhile, Bastet managed to stop Alyssa's attack with a well-timed whack to the side of the head with her butterfly vibrator. Alyssa stumbled back, and Bastet would turn around and immediately follow her. "If you don't want me to hit you with it, then how about you get naked and let me fuck you with it, huh?"

She moved forward and swung for Alyssa's chest, at the same time the girl feinted towards her belly. Bastet braced for impact, but it came much lower—and much harder—than she expected. Bastet's eyes widened, she gasped, and immediately would drop to her knees. "What the hell!? Bitch!" Bastet would growl angrily, and would immediately try to bring her fist up to smash it into Alyssa's groin to even the score.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:56 am

"I do, miss." As reluctant as she may have sounded, Morgan had chosen to back Alyssa up. There was nobody she could blame but herself if she failed to protect her chastity properly. "I will apologize in advance, too. At least we both understand we have to do whatever we can to make sure our partners succeed."

Getting into a loose boxing-like stance, the Canadian brawler began advancing on Anubis. Right now, she was prepared to take and give whatever she could, if it meant Counterstrike would take this match. Her sharp emerald eyes only grew more focused as she got closer and closer to her counterpart. Her arms were longer, but that dildo gave the Goddess reach that Morgan couldn't match. That is, unless she managed to disarm her opponent.

"Come, then! Make your move!"

Meanwhile, Alyssa was not doing so well. Right now, she was on her knees, face to face with Bastet after being socked in the groin. Karma and the Bomber did not go well together. Apparently, making money off of a terrorist gimmick was reason enough for the universe to hate her a lot. She was even wheezing slightly. Ow. That jolted her in ways that she didn't like.

"Hey, screw you." She hissed, teeth clenched as she glared at Bastet. "Let's be real, you'd be getting your rocks off after the match anyways. I'm just warming you up!"

Granted, her way would be a lot rougher than Anubis' tongue, but the Erotic Terrorist didn't care. It was her lifestyle to fuck others as rough as she could, even when she wasn't getting money for it. With that in mind, she would be trying to get her dildo wet first. Reaching out with her free hand, Alyssa tried to grab her enemy's bra and pull her in so she could try and shove her Rabbit into the Goddess' mouth!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:04 am

"I would like to succeed, as well, along with my sister," Anubis would say, with a little chuckle. "She is far more...vibrant than I am, but I'm not quite as out of my element here as you seem to be. I will try to make this as painless for you as possible. Maybe you'll even find it somewhat enjoyable."

While Morgan assumed a boxing stance, Anubis's stance would become not unlike that of a fencer. She knew that, with the dildo in hand, she had much better range than Morgan, and, as she approached her opponent, she was intent on displaying that. When Morgan told her to make her move, Anubis would lunge forward and swing the dildo at Morgan's face, hoping to whack her hard upside the head with it before opening up the possibility of putting it towards its intended purpose!

Meanwhile, Bastet retaliated for the hit to her groin with a hit to Alyssa's groin, bringing her down to her knees, as well. Alyssa was running her mouth and irritating Bastet a little. "Of course I would be! But I'm going to do it on my terms! You're free to be a part of it, but I'm saying where and when I'm orgasming!" the Goddess would insist, loudly.

She would have said more, but just then Alyssa pulled her in and shoved her vibrator in Bastet's mouth. "Mmmmwwwwmngh!" Bastet moaned. She would swing her own butterfly vibrator, trying to smash it into Alyssa's breasts, hoping that pain would be enough to force her to stop her assault!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:59 am

Fencing? Morgan didn't like her chances, but the thing was that boxing was based on that noble art. As such, there were similarities to the footwork she could read. Noting the positioning of Anubis' feet, the brawler was able to tell that she was about to make a big swing. She ducked the blow, lashing out with a jab in order to try and push her counterpart back!

Alyssa, on the other hand, was not so savvy at that moment. She was too fuck-crazy to worry about things like attrition, though she recoiled and hollered all the same when she was struck across the chest. This time, she tried yanking the Rabbit out of her enemy's mouth, moving back to try and manuever it past Bastet's panties. It was time for the real fucking to begin!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:53 am

Anubis wasn't so much a trained fencer as she had simply studied the art for a few months, recreationally, as a youngster, and knew that it would be appropriate to use now that she had a melee weapon and her opponent's hands were empty. She would move in, slicing the dildo through the air towards Morgan, hoping to score a quick hit. But the swing sailed over Morgan's head, and a jab from the woman made Anubis squawk and stumble back, barely keeping her hold on the dildo as she would paw at her wounded breast.

"Not bad..." she would murmur.

Meanwhile, Bastet was battering her foe with her butterfly vibrator, smashing it into Alyssa's breasts, enjoying the sound of the Bomber howling and hoping to make her cry out more as she fell back. Alyssa was holding her ground, however. Her next move was unexpected and devastating. She slipped her rabbit vibrator inside of Bastet's bikini bottoms, pushing the tip of it into the Goddess's waiting sex!

"Yaaaahnn! No way! No way!" Bastet would cry out. It felt good, but she didn't want to be fucked by Alyssa here and now. She wanted to be the one fucking the other girl. Bastet would grab onto Alyssa's vibrator hand, trying to pull it out of her bottoms, while her other hand would swing her own vibrator wildly, trying to smack Alyssa so hard that it would send her spinning.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:38 am

Morgan continued to advance again, noting rather solemnly that her punch had landed like she had wanted. Maybe after this, she had to take some MMA classes. You know, to spice up her moveset. For now, she had to continue putting the pressure on Anubis. She continued advancing, throwing out a few jabs here and there to pile it on. She didn't expect her counterpart to crack, but it would be a nice bonus if she could manage it.

Alyssa was cracking up, in the meantime. No longer heeding Bastet's wild strikes, the Erotic Terrorist only grabbed the Goddess' hand and kept it away as she continued thrusting away with the Rabbit. It was a handy little thing, nailing Bastet's g-spot and clit every time she moved it. Sure, she would probably be bruised and limping from the thrashing that her enemy was laying on her. But hell, she didn't care right now. Even if it cost her the match, she needed to milk the Goddess, just this once!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:12 am

The first punch had managed to connect with Anubis pretty well, but the jackal-eared Goddess was not about to allow Morgan to start landing punch after punch after punch. She would move light on her feet over the sand, keeping her distance as much as she could as she recovered from the first hit. Morgan threw a jab, and Anubis fell back. She threw another, and Anubis fell back. Once or twice the Goddess couldn't manage to dodge the punch, and would wince and groan as another sore spot popped up on her body.

She was waiting, though. She was waiting for the perfect moment...finally, when Morgan threw another jab, Anubis would slide to the side, then, grasping the dildo like a baseball bat, swing it right at her opponent's face, going for a homerun shot and hoping to knock Morgan down!

Meanwhile, Bastet's strategy hit a snag. She had been hoping to stop the vibrator from penetrating her for just a few seconds, long enough to knock Alyssa silly and send her flopping down onto the sand, vulnerable to a fucking herself. But Alyssa managed to keep pumping her toy into Bastet's sex, teasing her clit and G-spot with each thrust, and no matter how hard Bastet whacked her, she kept going. "Why...why..." Bastet would growl, not knowing why her assault was failing.

Her mouth began to hang open, and she began to pant, and moan, as her attacks would be delivered with less and less force. "Get...get away..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:18 am

Morgan had managed to push Anubis back a few steps, but her success couldn't last forever. Eventually, the jackal eared Goddess went in and countered. As tough as the powerhouse was, even she couldn't ignore a hit like that. She stumbled back, putting her hands over her face to shield it. Right now, she was in a vulnerable state and she knew it. Of course, she had no clue if Anubis was going to go for another attack to her head or if she would try to take Morgan to the ground. Of the two options, the Canadian considered the second to be more dangerous by far.

Alyssa didn't answer Bastet. To be more precise, she couldn't really give a credible response. How was she supposed to explain her own maniacal behaviour? Morgan could explain, but the brawler was busy with Anubis at the moment. For now, there was nothing for her to say. Alyssa just kept on pumping away into the Goddess' pussy, her free hand groping and pinching the tanned girl's breasts as she continued to push her enemy closer towards an unwilling orgasm.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:54 am

Anubis had been pushed back and pushed back, but she was just biding her time until she could find an opening to punish Morgan with the sex toy, not with its intended purpose just yet, but as a bludgeoning instrument. She swung the dildo and it smacked hard into Morgan's face, sending the powerful woman stumbling back. Anubis would immediately follow after her opponent. With Morgan covering her face, Anubis was going to go lower. She would throw herself forward, hoping to tackle Morgan to the ground, where she might just be vulnerable to the dildo's intended use!

Bastet, meanwhile, was in trouble. She was panting loudly, and starting to accidentally let out a moan or two in between those heavy breaths. "Nrrrgh...come on, get...nyh..."

She wasn't able to get out a whole thought anymore. The feeling of the vibrator thrusting into her pussy with a steady, remarkable rhythm was enough to make Bastet's focus dissipate entirely. She hit Alyssa with her own toy a couple more times, but couldn't do any more as she felt her breasts played with, too. Still trying to fight, she would try to reach down and pull at Alyssa's bikini bottoms, thinking that she might try to get her vibrator inside the other girl if she could pull those bottoms off. She knew, of course, that even if she could, she was already much further along towards orgasm than her opponent...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next