Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

Post by bricktown Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:20 pm

Alyssa's grasp on Anubis slackened, allowing the jackal eared Goddess to escape. The Bomber panted and groaned, legs turning to jelly as Bastet relentlessly destroyed her both physically and verbally. The stimulation was far too much for her, as those jolts of pleasure shot through her very core and caused her to shake and clench. Each thrust only got her wetter and wetter, inflaming her slutty personality beyond all control. Her body tensed up on Bastet's command, finally coming to that long awaited climax.

She buried her face in the sand, screaming incoherently as she scrabbled and flailed uncontrollably. Her juices sprayed out, covering not only the dildo and Bastet's hands, but also the Goddess' chest as Alyssa's orgasm rendered the punk insensate. It was like her strings had been cut, as she collapsed bonelessly, still shivering and moaning slightly as she came down from that amazing high.

Of course, things weren't all roses and sunshine. Morgan had finally gotten the guts to go and actually do something useful. In this instance, she had stomped over to Anubis. While it was hard to keep an eye on the other member of the Goddesses, especially when Alyssa was being demolished in front of her, the Canadian brawler had resolved to win this match. In this case, she tried to grab Anubis and turn her around so she'd lie down with her chest on the sand while facing the other two. If that was successful, Morgan would grab the dildo that was still stuck in her counterpart and start thrusting roughly while keeping an eye on Bastet.

"If you have some advice, I would suggest you say your piece before I do something wrong."

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:37 am

Anubis managed to crawl away from Alyssa, the Bomber obviously distracted by what Anubis's cat-eared sister had in store for her. The jackal-eared Goddess did not manage to get very far, however, before Morgan, who had been standing around rather uselessly seconds earlier but seemed to have finally gathered her resolve, caught up to her and trapped her, turning Anubis around to face back towards Bastet and Alyssa. Anubis knew that she was not in a good position, but the fact that she could watch Bastet put the finising touches on a massive orgasm for their more sexual opponent made Anubis smile a little bit.

But Morgan soon got ahold of the dildo that was still inside of Anubis's pussy, and the Goddess gasped as she felt her opponent grab it and begin to move it around. She couldn't help but snort a little when Morgan asked her how to operate it, though. "Well, it's not too hard...just r-remember not to try to stab it in any direction other than in, and that's pretty much, ahm, it..." She would take a slow, stuttering breath. "At least it's not in my ass. That would be more difficult..."

The Goddess would suddenly lurch upwards, aiming a kick at Morgan's belly, hoping that she could surprise the tough girl and get away again!

Meanwhile, Bastet was having a grand time, as she was able to get her revenge on Alyssa and make the Bomber cum! "Yes, there we go!" Bastet would exclaim, pulling her mouth up from Alyssa's ass crack as she felt warm liquids hitting her hands. The dildo was soaked, her hands were soaked, and some droplets even found their way onto her chest and belly. When she was done, Alyssa collapsed weakly into the sand, and Bastet would sit over her proudly. She gave Alyssa a slap on the ass to show her who was boss. "Good girl!"

After that, Bastet would try to sit on top of Alyssa, hoping that she could keep her foe in place until she was ready for another round.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:07 am

Unfortunately for Anubis, Morgan was tougher than she expected. With adrenaline pumping through her body and her fear of being sexually assaulted bolstering her will, the brawler took that kick with a grunt. In fact, she even grabbed the Goddess' bare leg and reeled her in so that she could continue pumping that dildo in and out of her counterpart's pussy. There was no joy in this, only a grim determination as she bared her teeth and restarted that violation of the Goddess' nethers.

Morgan knew that Alyssa wouldn't be able to handle her fight on her own. Given her already wretched state, she didn't think the Bomber would last too long without some words to revive her flagging spirit.

"Aly, ya gonna lose to a bitch like her? Get up and fight, dammit! Fucking Canadian cunts can't even handle a little pressure, ptuh!"

It was a lot less uptight and formal than her usual mode of speech, especially since she was basically copying what Alyssa's former nemesis used to say. Granted, Morgan didn't get the Jersey accent quite right, but it was an acceptable imitation. In fact, it was enough to get the Bomber steaming mad.

"Fuck! Fuck that bitch, she's not getting to see me lose! FUCK HERRRR!!!"

This time, she rose not for the sake of lust, but sheer stubborn pride. Bastet's weight made it hard for her to lift herself up, but the Bomber managed to plant one knee onto the sand and push upwards to try and dislodge the cat-eared Goddess.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:23 pm

Anubis was not able to get away from Morgan, her struggles almost totally useless as the girl managed to grab onto her leg and drag her back into a position where she could be easily ravished. At least the pinkish-haired brawler seemed to be following Anubis's brief, succinct instructions regarding how to properly operate the toy that was sticking inside of Anubis's pussy. "Nnyhn!" the Goddess would moan, clenching her teeth, her hands scratching at the sand but finding no solid grip as Morgan worked her over. Anubis was already aroused, and she couldn't even make sense of what Morgan seemed to be yelling at Alyssa, the words passing right above her head as her sex grew wetter and wetter.

Meanwhile, Bastet was able to sit down on Alyssa's back, and gave her that hard slap on her ass to try to keep her down and keep her behaving. That was all easier said than done, of course, as Alyssa, spurred on by what Morgan said, got a knee underneath her and jerked up suddenly. "Whoa! Hey, there, you stay down!" the cat-eared Goddess would insist, as she grabbed onto Alyssa's dark hair to try to control her. But the Bomber really seemed to rally as she heard what Morgan said, and Bastet toppled over onto the sand with a yelp.

She wasn't going to stay down like that for very long, of course. Alyssa was getting up onto her feet, and Bastet would, do, jumping up and getting into a grappling stance, ready for another confrontation with her opponent. "So, what now?" Bastet would ask, smirking slightly. "Do you want to use only fingers this time? Or do you want to go find new toys to duel with?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:11 pm

Morgan found that Anubis' reactions were interesting, to say the least. This was her doing, something she'd never expected to want. Not that it was something she was into. It was just the thrill of success. That's all, really. Even if she did understand why Alyssa loved to do what she did, it wasn't like she condoned it at all, right? With an aggravated look on her face, the brawler looked down at the jackal eared Goddess. In her distracted mood, the angle of the dildo changed slightly as she thrust, rubbing up against Anubis' G-spot by complete accident.

"You know it's just part of the match. I'm totally straight." Morgan's quick, fumbled words sounded rather suspicious there. Rather defensive, even.

Jeez, she really was pent up, wasn't she?

Alyssa wasn't so unlucky, of course. Though she and Bastet were face to face, her now surging pride was driving her to conquer her enemy the old fashioned way. It was a foolish notion, but Alyssa was always one to take the big risks that her partner wouldn't. She opened up her hands, fingers held out in claw like positions. That was her answer to the cat eared Goddess. If they were going to have a sexfight, it would be all skill from this point on.

"I'm going to make you beg for 'em. How sweet those meows will be when I milk every last one of them out of you!"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:34 pm

Anubis's eyes widened when she felt the toy sliding a little bit inside of her, changing position, now seeming to slot right into the most sensitive places in Anubis's sex. The Goddess would moan loudly, kicking her legs weakly, her arms tensing up straight out to her sides. Ironically, Morgan's fumbled, awkward half-apology actually was helping Anubis to keep control of her body, as it was completely un-sexy and took the Goddess out of the erotic stupor that she was threatening to fall into.

"Nnyh...t-too bad..." Anubis would reply, her face still very red from arousal, her limbs only reluctantly responding to her will. But she would do her best to fight back in this very small window that Morgan was providing her with words like that. The jackal-eared Goddess would reach down with both hands to try to grab onto the toy, doing what she could to pull it out of her sex, even though she figured it was probably a hopeless effort.

Bastet, meanwhile, was not actively being assaulted by her opponent, though she wasn't on top of Alyssa, either. The two of them were facing off now, both of them in grappling stances with fingers splayed and arms outstretched, ready to go at each other. Bastet grinned when she heard the Bomber's answer to her question. That was the answer that she had been hoping to hear. Now, she and Alyssa could test their sexual mettle against each other without the aid of vibrators or dildos or any other toys. Bastet would fake a sudden charge forward, trying to psych Alyssa out, wiggling her fingers as she did.

"You talk a big talk, but I can see through all of that...to your submissive core! I'm going to take my time breaking you down with orgasm after orgasm, and we'll see what's left of you in the end!" the Goddess would say. She would then lunge again, this time for real, one hand grabbing for Alyssa's hair, the other hand immediately latching onto the girl's crotch and beginning to rub.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:21 am

Morgan's words got a lot less apologetic after Anubis made a grab at the dildo. While the dog eared Goddess did manage to grab on and pull it out, the powerhouse just hit the hilt with the palm of her other hand to thrust it right back in. There was just this look of frustration on her face as she sped up her pace.

"Did you think that would work, miss? Just give up already!" The mounting annoyance as her counterpart kept on resisting started to affect her actions, such that her free hand clamped down roughly on Anubis' mound. It was sloppy, but she was rubbing the tanned girl's clit with her gloved palm to add some further stimulation into the mix. The faster Anubis came, the sooner this match could end.

"Domming, subbing, fucking, getting fucked, it's a list of what I love!" Alyssa crowed as she faced Bastet. "I'll take it all, but I'll put out twice as much. The only question is if you can still walk afterwards."

In her eagerness, she was caught off guard by the feint. Of course, it didn't mean she wasn't able to retaliate. Even as Bastet began to rub her still-sensitive groin, the Bomber had something in mind. In this case, it was a rather nasty trick that only a psychotic girl like her could even consider. Three fingers shot upwards towards the cat eared Goddess' groin, their intent clear. Never mind the pain that success would bring or the fact that she stood a better chance of breaking a finger than actually succeeding, Alyssa was intent on going through with this even if the risk outweighed the rewards!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:40 am

Anubis grabbed onto the dildo, and, with that hold, she managed to disrupt Morgan's efforts, at least for a little while. It was not as if she could stop them all together, since she was lying on the ground and her opponent had a major advantage in terms of elevation, but perhaps it would give Anubis enough time to think of some sort of plan. She didn't want to cum and be vulnerable to being put on the sybian. Could she escape from the device without Bastet's aid? Anubis didn't want to get to the point where she had to find out.

Morgan would immediately slam the dildo back inside of Anubis, and the sudden, incredibly deep penetration of the toy inside her caused Anubis to cry out loudly. Before she could even think of calming down, Morgan's free hand began to rub at her sex, right above the dildo, stimulating her clit. The jackal-eared Goddess could not keep herself collected with all of that stimulation. Her body tensed up, and she would yell a loud and shrill yell as she would begin to cum.

Meanwhile, Bastet and Alyssa had both cum once already, and the two girls both seemed eager to inflict some more pleasurable damage on each other. "Hah, well, at least you're versatile...flexible!" Bastet would respond to her opponent. "Hopefully that will ease the sting when even your twofold returns end up being hopeless and I finish fucking you into a blissful sexual stupor! I'm going to enjoy doing it—but I'm sure you'll enjoy it even more!"

Bastet grabbed Alyssa's hair with one hand and her sex with the other. She got a couple of seconds of rubbing in before her opponent retaliated, swinging three fingers around and stabbing them into Bastet's sex. The Goddess had not been expecting that. It was strange and a little painful and very pleasurable all at once. It would surely have ramifications for the Bomber, but Bastet was definitely thrown off, and her rubbing completely stopped as she would stagger backwards, only barely hanging onto Alyssa's pussy and hair to drag her along, too.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:23 pm

Morgan exulted in her victory for a brief moment before embarrassment took hold. She had just made Anubis cum. Another girl, with a dildo jammed up in her because of her own efforts. Oh, gosh. There was a great deal of red faced stammering before the Canadian fell silent. Okay, it was already awkward. Just move her towards the Sybian and finish the match, Morg. Wiping her wet hands on her vest, Morgan lifted her counterpart up and started carrying her towards the diabolic device.

The burning shame of this situation didn't lend itself well to conversation, not in the slightest.

Alyssa was up to talking, though. Unlike her friend, she actually liked banter. Not that she often won, but it was the effort that counted.

"Your confidence is unfounded! You've been a champ before, but I'm the kind of girl that brings your type down. Go on and fight, but you'll be the one cumming your brains out in the end!"

The sting really got her there when she actually succeeded. Avoiding breaking a finger was good enough already, but Bastet was also off balance. As she got dragged along, the Bomber suddenly pushed forwards to try and send the two of them to the ground again. She was already stoked by the Goddess' expert fingers, but she wouldn't be satisfied by anything less than full on penetration. As long as she could pump into Bastet first, she was sure that she had a headstart in bringing her enemy to a second orgasm!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:15 am

Anubis was going to be out of it for a few seconds, but she was hoping that Morgan would react slowly enough to this new and strange situation that she would not be able to capitalize on the advantage which she had. But she was able to capitalize on it, albeit after a few precious seconds during which Anubis was able to begin to gather her wits about her. But Anubis was still pulled up into her opponent's arms and found herself being carried over to the sybian, the instrument of her team's demise, should she allow herself to cum while on it.

She did not intend for that to happen. While she almost felt bad for attacking Morgan in a more sexual way, Anubis would reach out and squeeze both of the woman's breasts, trying to knead them with all of her fingers through her opponent's clothing to try to force her to let Anubis down.

Meanwhile, as Anubis and Morgan silently struggled, Bastet and Alyssa were taunting each other ferociously. The talk alone was getting Bastet fired up, and, of course, the fingers in her pussy were doing a good job of that, as well. "Muaaahn...well...how about we both cum our brains right out, and I still win?" Bastet would suggest, speculating that that sounded like a very good idea to her.

As she fell backwards, with Alyssa coming down on top of her, Bastet would position her fingers so that the fall would jam the digits deep into the Bomber's pussy. She would try to slide three fingers inside, her thumb pressing Alyssa's clit and the two other fingers sweeping around in irregular shapes, while her two remaining fingers would brush against Alyssa's pussy lips to try to really turn her on!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next