Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

Post by bricktown Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:40 pm

Morgan was rather frightened at the moment, especially considering that Anubis had managed to tackle her to the ground. She knew she was no good at this type of combat, so the Goddess had a distinct advantage there. She immediately tried to shove the tanned girl away, hollering as she recoiled. A failure to keep her dog eared counterpart away could very well mean that she would be wrapped around the girl's finger in a short time!

Alyssa's arm was getting tired, but she was close to making Bastet lose her mind That said, she wasn't entirely unappreciative when her enemy managed to get her bottoms off. The Bomber had a huge head start, but it wasn't like she would be mad if the Goddess helped her get her rocks off as soon as possible. Throwing in a slight twisting motion to the thrusts, the Erotic Terrorist grinned madly.

"I can feel you tensing up. Why don't you let go, huh? Just stop fighting and cum to your heart's content." She knew she could push Bastet over the edge in one fell swoop, but it wasn't enough for her. Alyssa wanted to make the Goddess beg for it, to cry out over and over again until her body betrayed her. This was the most erotic part to her, to drive somebody so wild that they would do anything for that sweet, sweet release.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:03 am

Anubis was successful in her bid to tackle Morgan to the ground, and now, she had the woman right where she wanted her. The two of them were in the same range when it came to size, but, with the aid of gravity, Anubis was confident that she could keep her opponent pinned down. Morgan wasn't giving up easily, of course. She gave Anubis a couple of hard shoves upwards that forced the Goddess off of her, but Anubis would throw her own weight downwards, trying to come back down onto Morgan and keep her pinned.

"I won't be letting you get away..." she would purr softly, almost seductively, into Morgan's ear as she leaned in close. She gave Morgan's midsection a couple of whacks with the heavy dildo, trying to perhaps take some of the air out of the brawler, before she would move the toy lower, whacking it against Morgan's still-clothed sex as a sort of harbinger of things to come.

While that was going on, Bastet was still trying to fight back against Alyssa. She managed to tear away the girl's bikini bottoms, but it seemed like Alyssa wasn't going to give up on her attack no matter what Bastet did. She would just keep pumping her vibrator inside of the Goddess until she came.

Well, even if she did cum, it wasn't the end of the match for Bastet. She knew she could handle one orgasm, and she had to do as much damage to Alyssa as possible. The girl seemed pretty horny to begin with, so maybe, just maybe, Bastet could get her off before she came herself. It was...unlikely, to say the least. But she had to try. "No...no..." the Goddess would moan, as more and more juices leaked out of her sex. "Mmmnfgh...you...!" She would jam her own vibrator up inside of Alyssa, pumping it in and out quickly, wildly, hoping to stun the other wrestler and start getting juices out of her, as well.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat May 16, 2015 4:20 pm

"Oww! I am pretty sure sex does not work that way, miss!" Morgan winced, trying to cover her crotch with her hands. Okay, that was just cheap. Cheap and really starting to get her mad. She knew that she wouldn't be able to put Anubis in a lock, given her counterpart's superior skill. But, if there was one thing she had in stock, it was brute force. The opportunity for the simplest of holds was here, she just had to make it work. With that in mind, she immediately reached out with those toned arms of hers to try and grab Anubis. If she succeeded, she'd try to pull the Goddess down for a chest to chest bearhug!

Of course, Alyssa had a much better time than Morgan was. She and Bastet were racing to bring each other to an orgasm, and she was loving every second of it. Her tongue lolled out and her thrusts were getting more erratic, but she continued to work the cat eared Goddess over as they pounded each other towards the inevitable conclusion. The two of them were so wet at this point that it was surprising that they were still going.

"Give it up for me, you bitch! Cum already!" She roared, determined to triumph over her enemy!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 18, 2015 5:07 am

"I'm sorry about that," Anubis would reply to Morgan as the girl objected to the rough whack of the sex toy against her as-yet-clothed crotch. "I just need to make sure that you have as little ability to fight back as possible. I promise that I'll be more gentle from here on out." The jackal-eared Goddess was a realist, but she felt pretty good about how things were going right now. She started to grab at Morgan's bottoms, wanting to pull her clothing away from her crotch so that she would be completely at Anubis's mercy.

Before the Goddess could manage it, however, Morgan grabbed her and dragged her down. Anubis yelped as she was put into a chest to chest bearhug, her breasts pressing down on Morgan's as she was squeezed by the other wrestler. "Gnaaaah...!"

Meanwhile, Bastet knew that she was losing her race with Alyssa. The Bomber was dripping wet, and Bastet knew that if she had an extra thirty seconds, maybe even less, she could get the other girl to cum. But she didn't have that time. Alyssa worked Bastet over expertly, pounding her vibrator into Bastet again and again. The Goddess's mouth was wide open as she panted and moaned, her hips bucking as she was rapidly losing control.

"Nyyah...nnnmph...nnnnnmwwwh!" she moaned, practically screaming the sounds as she was no longer able to hold back her orgasm. Pussy juices squirted out of Bastet's sex and drenched the vibrator Alyssa held, along with Alyssa's hand. Bastet initially tried to keep pounding her own vibrator into her opponent, but soon she had to let go of it, leaving it buried in her foe's sex as she would fall back, both hands going to her crotch as her back arched and she road over waves of pleasure.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:48 pm

Morgan was going to protest, but she kept her mouth shut. If she failed to protect herself, and she hoped to God that she didn't, at least her first time wouldn't be some messed up rape that left her unable to walk for days. Given what she knew of Friction, it was just about the ideal scenario if she couldn't handle herself. Still, she wasn't about to let go of that bearhug. By God, she was just about ready to lose her composure. This was probably her last chance to try and save her own ass, given that violence wasn't an option here.

"Alyssa! Some help here, please?!"

The Bomber didn't even have enough time to savour Bastet's orgasm when she was rather rudely interrupted by her best friend's yell. Goddamn it. The cat eared Goddess had put her right on the edge with that expert vibrator work. Really, such dexterity would be commendable if only it hadn't been used against her. In fact, had it not been for Morgan's shout, Alyssa herself would've been set off by Bastet's beautiful moans. With a howl of frustration, she yelled back at the pink haired bruiser.

"Fuck, Morg! You're a buzzkill, you know that?" She shivered as she grabbed the handle of the vibrator buried inside her. True, just a few more thrusts would've put her right into bliss, but she had to go pull it out and bail her bestie out of a situation she couldn't deal with. "Fine, we're switching. You go dom and I'll sub, alright?"

She was still licking her fingers as she got to her feet unsteadily. "Hey, dog! Gonna give ya a bone you'll fucking like!" She wobbled and hobbled her way over to Anubis, brandishing both vibrators as she had a wicked gleam in her eyes. It seemed like the dog-eared Goddess was about to get a two-hole surprise if she didn't escape from Morgan's grasp soon.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:56 am

Anubis was squeezed into the bearhug, but she knew that she still had to be less fatigued than Morgan was, and she was still on top. While that wasn't always necessarily an advantage, Anubis felt that she still had the advantage over Morgan...if she could free her arms and use that extra-large dildo on her opponent. Of course, the powerful woman seemed intent on not letting Anubis use that weapon against her.

Bastet, meanwhile, was cursing herself with whatever part of her brain was still conscious and alert for losing that orgasm race. She should have had Alyssa. She should have easily been able to overpower the other woman, hold her down, and vibrate the heck out of her insides until she exploded in a rain of pussy juices. As it was, Bastet was the one quivering in the afterglow on the ground, while Alyssa was able to do...well, whatever she wanted, for the time being. It had been close, but close didn't count for anything here.

Bastet wanted to stop Alyssa as the Bomber got up and started walking over towards her sister bearing both of the vibrators that had been used in the fuck duel. The cat-eared Goddess moaned, but all she could do was writhe about. She could do nothing to stop the Bomber as she approached the captured Anubis. "Mmmugh...no..."

Anubis wouldn't even have noticed Alyssa approaching if the woman didn't yell out to her. Anubis glanced to her left and immediately gritted her teeth in trepidation. She had to escape from Morgan before Alyssa could get at her with those weapons of crotch destruction.

"Gh..." Anubis grunted, as she would try to move her arms. Morgan's arms were wrapped around her upper arms, but maybe she could move her forearms. She tried...but could only wave them around uselessly like the arms of a tyrannosaur. She tried to push against Morgan, but found that she could not lift herself up onto her feet in order to drop Morgan back down.

Anubis became more and more nervous as she knew Alyssa was almost upon her. Finally, she figured out a plan of escape. "Sorry to leave you...but I need to deal with your friend over there now..." Anubis would say, before lifting her head and then swinging it down, trying to smack her forehead against Morgan's, hoping the headbutt would be enough to free her before Alyssa could catch her. It would be close...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:57 pm

Morgan yelped in pain when Anubis hit her square in the face. She had already been planning to let the Goddess go, despite them being in a match. She didn't want anybody to be assaulted by Alyssa, even if it was her job to ensure that happened. She had standards, after all. Letting her best friend get her way was sure to bend or even break them, much to her discomfort.

Well, at least now she could justify loosening her grip. In fact, she practically pushed Anubis off to the side. Her dog eared counterpart surely couldn't have missed the implications of that move, even if she was trying to.

Alyssa, however, didn't seem to notice. How could she, when Anubis' ass was on full display before her? Even as the Goddess was given some extra momentum to escape, the Bomber was on her like a vulture swooping down on a carcass. With liquid running down both sets of lips, the maddened wrestler tried to dive onto Anubis and tear her bottoms off. If she wasn't stopped, there was no doubt that she'd begin to assault the girl with both dildos!

Meanwhile, Morgan scrabbled to her feet. She was slightly dinged up and there was sand in her boots, but she was still in pretty good condition. That said, she had no clue what she should be doing. Help Anubis or help Alyssa? She turned to Bastet, silently questioning her as to what she should do.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:15 am

Anubis managed to force Morgan to let her go. More properly, Morgan seemed to let Anubis go of her own accord, which struck the jackal-eared Goddess as more than a little strange. This girl should have been trying to hold Anubis in place at least long enough for her partner to come up from behind and get those dildos into Anubis's holes. Instead, the look in her eye was almost sympathetic, like she wanted Anubis to escape. Anubis gave Morgan a questioning look as she rubbed her head after the headbutt. Then, Anubis would start to get up on her feet and make her escape.

She wasn't fast enough. There was nowhere near enough separation between Alyssa and Anubis for the Goddess to escape before the Bomber bounded over with those two dildos—each of them dripping with the juices of either Alyssa or Anubis's sister—and, pulling the Goddess's bikini bottoms aside, began to slide the toys inside of the jackal-eared deity. Anubis's eyes widened when she felt herself doubly penetrated in that manner.

"Gghh...g-gah...hyuh...!" Anubis would blubber, gasping and grasping for words and finding herself at a complete loss. All of a sudden, after the decidedly non-sexual fight with Morgan, it was a major shock to be violated in this way. She especially was not used to the anal penetration. "I...guh...naaaaaahh..."

Bastet did not want to allow Alyssa to have free reign over Anubis's nether regions. The cat-eared Goddess got up onto her hands and knees and glared over at what was being done to her sister, her face heating with indignation. Her eyes met with Morgan's as the fully-clothed girl gave Bastet an...odd look. Why wasn't she helping Alyssa, or at least trying to take advantage of Bastet's weakness? It was very strange indeed.

Well, Bastet had no time to consider what Morgan might be up to. The cat-eared Goddess began by crawling over to the bag of toys she and her sister had brought, pulling out a long, ribbed purple dildo. With it in hand, she would crawl quickly over to where Alyssa was going to town on Anubis and, sneaking up behind Alyssa, Bastet would grab onto the Bomber's hips with one hand and use the other to try to shove the dildo into Alyssa from behind. "Oh, no, you don't...! I'm going to make you cum!" Bastet would declare.

She wanted to do more than just fuck Alyssa with the dildo, and what that more should be was obvious, considering her position: she was staring right up Alyssa's ass, pumping the dildo into the Bomber's pussy from behind. Alyssa was fucking Anubis's ass, so Bastet had no qualms about doing something similar. "I certainly hope you're a hygienic sort and wipe properly down here..." Bastet would quip, wrinkling her nose before she would lean forward and push her face in between Alyssa's butt cheeks, her tongue swirling around Alyssa's asshole, the cat-eared Goddess getting to work eating her foe's ass to try to hasten her orgasm.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:26 pm

"F- Unnnhhh!!" Alyssa howled as Bastet got her from behind. Why the fuck wasn't Morgan there to back her up? Even as she tried to turn to see what had happened to her partner, the pleasure shooting through her already primed body took her mind off of that issue. Panting and shaking, the rhythm of the dildos in her hands became erratic as she was mercilessly fucked and licked. Luckily for Bastet, the Bomber was indeed clean, at least when it came to her body. Without a doubt, Alyssa was going to lose it in soon and there was nothing she could do about it. The only question was if she would be able to take Anubis down with her.

Morgan wasn't one to look at that, though. She retreated to the Sybian, whirring it up experimentally while her partner was at the cat eared Goddess' mercy. It wasn't much, but the bruiser figured that once they got the revenge she was owed, she'd have to go and settle things with Bastet. When the time came for that, she was hoping she'd know what to do with the objective that would bring them victory.

"FUCK YOU, YOU CAT EARED FUCCCCK!! I'M GOING TO FUCKING GET YOU!!" Alyssa yelled, voice shaky with lust as she moaned and thrust her hips against Bastet's face. The wet slapping of the dildo was audible as her body practically threw itself at her enemy again and again, rapidly building up to its inevitable climax as it did.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:31 am

As the motion of Alyssa fucking her became erratic, Anubis thought she sensed a chance to escape. She knew that her sister must have caught Alyssa from behind, and was even now working on making the Bomber suffer just as intense an orgasm as she had induced in Bastet mere seconds earlier. Anubis was starting to get turned on, her pussy lubricating so that the dildo would slide in easy, but she was not so aroused that she was not still in control of her faculties. "Haahn...aah!" Anubis cried, as she would clutch at the sand and try to scramble forward, hoping to escape from Alyssa. With any luck, her efforts would be successful, even if one of the dildos didn't fall out as she scrambled...

With Morgan not helping her partner and Anubis launching her escape attempt, all Bastet had to do was focus on pleasuring Alyssa. It was not a particularly tough job, as Alyssa seemed to be an erotic sort, the sort who loved to be fucked, and she was already only seconds from spewing her juices after the duel that she and Bastet had had. "You're the fuck! This is my revenge! An eye for an eye, pussy for a pussy!" She would jab the purple dildo a little deeper inside of her foe, wiggling it around to try to hasten that orgasm even more. "To think, a Goddess having to eat your dirty butthole to make you cum...I swear, you are getting on my nerves! Now, squirt!"

With that command, Bastet buried her face in Alyssa's ass again, her tongue rimming the Bomber's bud of an asshole before trying to push inside slightly, while the dildo continued to pump in and out of her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next