Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

Post by bricktown Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:36 pm

Well, that didn't make Morgan feel any better. Breaking a wrist while she was doing incredibly wrist intensive things would be plain embarrassing, to say the least. At least she had an expert at hand, pardon the pun. Nodding to Anubis, she began to advance, her eyes focused on her counterpart's. After a few steps, that slow walk turned into a run as she gripped the dildo with both hands, swinging it like a bat at Anubis' stomach!

Meanwhile, Alyssa seemed like she was going to have a heck of a time with Bastet. She was being grappled by the younger Goddess, but this wasn't going to dissuade her. She immediately tried to step in to try and trip the cat eared wrestler, but she found that this sand was not as good for her footing as she thought it'd be. She slipped slightly, giving Bastet an opening!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:43 am

Anubis would wait as Morgan approached her, mentally preparing herself for some sort of attack, though she didn't know for sure what way Morgan would go. She wasn't expecting an attack on her sex—not yet, anyway. Morgan was too nervous. She would wait, maybe, and try something else first...

There it came, the dildo swinging like a baseball bat at Anubis's stomach. The Goddess would move her hands fast, getting them in front of the dildo, grabbing its business end and keeping it from hitting her stomach. She would secure her grip and then yank it hard to the side, trying to spin Morgan around, hoping, perhaps, to throw her to the ground! Failing that, it looked like it could turn into a tug of war for the sex toy.

Meanwhile, Bastet and Alyssa were grappling fiercely, their fight a much wilder, more spirited one than the one between their partners. Bastet felt Alyssa's leg move in to try to trip her, and, despite Alyssa losing her balance in the process, it worked, causing Bastet to let go of Alyssa's hands and flail wildly as she began to slip. But she realized she was going down no matter what. She might as well go down on top of Alyssa!

"Haaaagh!" Bastet would cry out, as she would let herself fall forward, hoping her momentum would topple Alyssa and bring both of them down to the sand, with the Goddess on top!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:24 pm

Whoa, Anubis had fast reflexes! Morgan was rather shocked, but she managed to keep her grip on the dildo. Right now, the two of them were struggling over it like it was the key to victory. Oh, but the Canadian brawler figured that it potentially could be. Perhaps it would... Trip her counterpart up.

"Hey, remember King Solomon and the baby?"

The fake soldier let go of the dildo, letting Anubis have it. Of course, given how hard the two of them had to have been pulling at it, the sudden release and the uncertain footing would not be very conductive to Anubis keeping her balance. Morgan immediately ran over, trying to take advantage of the opportunity. She had already planned to straddle Anubis and yank the dildo back out of her hands. It just so happened that the next step involved using it.

Eeep. That was going to be messy.

Meanwhile, Bastet had succeeded in landing on top of Alyssa. Right now, the Bomber was so glad that they were chest to chest. And she was also pissed that the two of them were like that, because goddamn it she needed to breathe. Still, she wasn't about to let this opportunity to go by. She'd try and trap one of her enemy's legs between her own, while trying to snake one hand under the loincloth. Oh, yeah. It was time to taste the nectar of the goddess!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:59 am

Anubis grabbed onto the dildo and now became engaged in quite the ferocious tug of war with Morgan. Neither one wanted to be the one penetrated by the toy, and both of them wanted to be the one going on the offensive with it, whatever that ultimately meant. For a few seconds, the two tall women battled over it, but the fight remained a stalemate.

Morgan was the one who realized that the easiest way to win was to not even play. She let go of the dildo, and Anubis, still pulling back hard, went tumbling backwards, falling down on her back in the sand with the dildo in her hands. She couldn't stop Morgan from then snatching it away and sitting down on Anubis's stomach. Now, the Goddess was in a sticky situation...quickly, she would move a hand up to latch it onto Morgan's crotch, staring the other fighter down as she did.

"Don't you dare try to use that...I have plenty of ways to retaliate," she would warn.

Meanwhile, Bastet and Alyssa kept on battling and dueling. Bastet managed to fall down on top of Alyssa, but then, the Bomber's hand snuck in and slid into Bastet's bikini bottoms. The Goddess gasped, then narrowed her gaze at her opponent. "Well, if you want to play that way, we'll play that way!" the feline would declare, reaching down with both hands and trying to slide them in underneath Alyssa's bikini top to start groping and teasing her breasts and nipples!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:41 am

This really was a dangerous stalemate. If Anubis started doing things to her, Morgan didn't know if she'd be able to hold out. Her lack of intimate experience was really hampering her here. That said, she did have another move in mind. If her counterpart was insistent on not being toyed with, then she'd oblige her. Morgan lightly dropped the dildo down on Anubis' chest as a distraction. At the same time, she'd immediately try to stand up and tear herself from the Goddess' grasp. She wanted to grab the tanned beauty's legs in preparation for her next move.

Sure, Anubis was a thousand times better at H matches. But when it came to strength, Morgan had the advantage. And she'd prove it right here, by disorienting her opposite with a giant swing!

Alyssa's moves were not as showy for once, given how hidden they were. But she did enjoy them all the same as she inserted two fingers into the goddess' honeypot, a slight hiss of breath escaping as Bastet groped her breasts in return. Her nipples hardened under the expert ministrations of her cat eared enemy, but she kept herself under control. Right now, she did not need to lose her marbles. No, she was going to help Bastet get her rocks off first!

"Morgan, toss us some party favours! I'm going all-in!" She hollered. Time for this match to heat up even more.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:12 am

When Morgan dropped the dildo, Anubis would move her free hand immediately to snatch it up. She was sure Morgan was up to something, but she felt she could secure the weapon with minimal risk. As she did, Morgan stood up, pulling her crotch away from Anubis's other hand. The Goddess would start to get up as well, putting both hands under her now and pushing up. But before she could get her feet under her, Morgan had gotten ahold of them. Anubis couldn't stop her as the powerful woman lifted her off the sand and started swinging her around!

Meanwhile, Bastet's fight was getting much more heated, with Alyssa started to finger her and Bastet groping her foe's breasts in return. The Goddess's face got a little red as she felt her sex invaded by Alyssa's digits, but she was far from cumming for the Bomber. When she heard Alyssa call out for her partner, Bastet would immediately turn her head to look at what the other two girls in the fight were doing. She grimaced as she saw that her sister wasn't in fantastic shape right now, being swung around like that...but she knew Anubis would be fine, and at least Morgan had her hands full and couldn't oblige Alyssa's request.

"Looks like your partner's busy. Why don't you go get some toys for both of us to make it a fair fight?" Bastet would ask, smirking, before giving Alyssa's breasts a hard squeeze and an extra little twist before trying to shove her off.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:51 pm

Right now, Morgan's only regret was that she didn't make the giant swing part of her usual arsenal of moves. But heck, she had plenty to polish already. Rather unfortunately, she had to stop at 15 before she got too dizzy. Letting Anubis slip out of her hands, the Canadian brawler fell to one knee, holding her head with one hand.

"Oh, dear. That... That was not good." She remained in that position, temporarily unable to stand up straight. Morgan looked over to her counterpart. "Miss, are you okay?"

Meanwhile, Alyssa would only bare her teeth as Bastet broke off. Alright then, fine. She scrabbled to her own box, turning her back to her cat eared opponent as she searched through her own boxes. The one she pulled out was one of her favourites, a custom black and red Rabbit. With a large grin, she turned back to her opponent. Oh, yeah. It was almost time for her to turn the Goddess into a cumming whore.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:52 am

Anubis was spun around again and again and again. It might have been only fifteen rotations for Morgan, but for Anubis, it was far past the point where she would begin to get terribly dizzy, and terribly nauseous. When she crashed down onto the sand, she had to choke down an intense desire to vomit. After a couple of seconds, the nausea subsided, only for normal pain to take its place. Anubis's back smarted after that fall.

The jackal-eared Goddess rolled over onto her side, rubbing at her back. It would take a minute to feel better. She glanced up at Morgan when the woman addressed her. "I...I'm fine, yes," Anubis would reply.

Meanwhile, Bastet managed to force Alyssa away from her. With Morgan occupied, Alyssa was forced to turn her back on Bastet to go to fetch a toy to use on her. When she did, Bastet might have jumped her. But even if she had been able to get to her feet in time, that might have been exactly what Alyssa wanted. Bastet would follow her, and they would end up battling it out with Alyssa having a toy in hand and Bastet wielding no weapon at all. That wouldn't do at all. Bastet was going to even the playing field. Hurrying over to her own basket, Bastet would dig for a few seconds before pulling out a vibrator of her own: a white and gold, two-pronged butterfly vibrator, similar to Alyssa's weapon save for the shape of the clitoral prong, which looked like a butterfly's wings and antennae rather than a rabbit's ears.

She would turn back to Alyssa and grin back at her opponent, slowly approaching the Bomber, waving the handheld vibrator in front of her threateningly. "En garde!" Bastet would say as the two came closer and closer to each other.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:45 pm

"Oh, good." Morgan finally managed to stand up, but only for a second before she fell on her butt. With a groan, she curled up on the sand. "How about we take a breather? I... I do not think we want to puke right now."

She was fairly sure that nobody present was into that kind of stuff. And right now, the two of them wouldn't be able to put up a good fight while they were still in that kind of state. It'd be like watching two drunks going at it, embarrassing for all involved and rather messy.

"Lightweight." Alyssa grumbled as she briefly glanced at Morgan. "Goddamn it. I thought I was supposed to be the one who goes down easy."

Well, she'd certainly be going down in a few minutes, if she had her way. She advanced on Bastet, waving her rocket of a vibe around like it was a baton. And while she might not have known how to use a club in the right way, she had been beaten up a few times by somebody who actually knew how to use one!

"Come here!" She growled, feinting at her cat-eared counterpart's stomach before stepping in to try and grab one of the girl's tanned arms. The Bomber was going to use her Rabbit to aid in a joint lock!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:56 am

Anubis found her head spinning when she looked up at Morgan after that crazy giant swing. She groaned and put her head in her hand, taking a couple of deep breaths. Slowly, she began to feel her nausea and dizziness subside, and everything began to return to normal. That was good. Anubis decided to take her time recovering. There didn't seem to be any hurry, as Morgan, in fact, suggested that the two of them take a breather from their fight.

"Well..." Anubis began, hesitating. She wasn't one to take breathers in the middle of a fight, but, honestly, she wouldn't mind one here. She could actually check to see how Bastet was doing, beyond the occasional fleeting glance. "Sixty seconds. I'll give you sixty seconds, and then I'm coming after you again, with everything I have..."

Meanwhile, Bastet was getting ready to get into a swordfight with Alyssa, as both of them were brandishing sex toys and threatening each other with them. As Alyssa got close, Bastet would wave her butterfly vibrator back and forth, occasionally thrusting it towards the Bomber to try to force her to respect its threat and keep her distance. Alyssa disregarded Bastet's threats and dove right in, feinting with her vibrator for Bastet's stomach, and then grabbing onto Bastet's arm when she flinched.

"Gah!" the Goddess gasped. But she wasn't about to be trapped this easily. With her free arm, Bastet would swing her own sex toy, trying to whack Alyssa upside the head with it and send her down to the sand!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next