Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

Post by bricktown Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:56 pm

Morgan could see Anubis begin to move, but she couldn't control her momentum. Still, she wasn't that far behind in agility compared to her partner. Even as her counterpart grabbed at her arm, the muscular brawler tucked her chin in and did a forward running roll so Anubis couldn't maintain a proper grip on her toned body. Her recovery, considering her size, was scarily quick as she was already up on her feet by the time her jackal eared opponent could turn around. In this kind of match, Morgan knew that getting locked in a submission would be the end of her.

Turning around, the pink haired girl shot Anubis a grin before beckoning her to come to her. Not in the metaphorical sense, of course. That kind of idea was off-limits!

Alyssa, on the other hand, was in one of those positions she adored. Of course, she wasn't exactly in the mood to play around. Disregarding her own personal rules and risking a karmic backlash, the Bomber engaged in some sexual terrorism as she quickly attacked Bastet's covered crotch with her tongue and tried to insert her index finger into her opponent's rear!

Oh, God. She'd just have to weather the consequences of trying to stick it in somebody's butt. So far, bad things always happened to her whenever she tried that.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goddesses vs Counterstrike: Sybian Match!

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:37 am

Anubis caught Morgan's arm easily and was going to use that hold to throw Morgan hard into the sand, hopefully putting her in a position where she could be easily controlled and maybe even molested a little bit. The tall girl surprised Anubis, however, as she tucked herself forward and rolled, breaking Anubis's hold on her. The girl rolled forward, past Anubis, and then popped up as the jackal-eared Goddess turned to face her.

"Not bad..." Anubis would say, one side of her mouth curling upwards. Morgan seemed experienced—she might even be a better wrestler than the Goddesses were. But this match wasn't just about straight wrestling.

Anubis would then lunge forward, trying to lock up with Morgan in a collar and elbow position, hoping she could push her foe back, or else play a little trick on her if she found herself outmatched.

Bastet, meanwhile, had turned a negative into a positive, as she managed to scissor Alyssa's head and force the girl's face right up against her crotch as she fell down. Bastet quickly found the tables turned once again, however. Alyssa started licking her crotch, turning Bastet on even if she was still clothed, and then, Alyssa performed the dreaded oil check on Bastet, sticking a finger between the feline Goddess's butt cheeks and pressing it up against her asshole.

"Kyaagh!" Bastet exclaimed, unprepared for the rear assault. Her legs would loosen and she would grab at Alyssa's hair, trying to shake the girl roughly. "So you like putting things up other girl's butts, do you?"
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:01 am

Morgan was grinning at the small compliment thrown her way. It was rare that she had a fight that didn't go completely pear-shaped with insults, so she found that this was a nice change of pace. Of course, she couldn't just stand around and expect to get away with it. Her jackal-eared counterpart managed to get her in the collar and elbow, prompting a gasp of surprise from the pink haired bruiser. She would've tried to elbow Anubis away, but she hesitated a moment too long. She really didn't know how much violence was allowed in H matches, and getting them DQed this early in the match would just be mortifying.

So, instead, she tried to pull away. With her immense strength, Morgan expected to be able to muscle her way out easily.

Alyssa, on the other hand, was having a great time. Getting her hair pulled wasn't great, but she was assaulting Bastet's ass and she was loving every moment of it.

"HELL YEAH! Take a deep breath, 'cause it's time for your exam!" She crowed, retaliating by grabbing one of Bastet's wonderfully soft thighs and steadying herself as she continued the anal attack! The Bomber was used to fighting back while getting her ass beat, or in this case, while sticking it in somebody's butt.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:51 pm

Anubis would push forward, trying to force Morgan backwards, either into a defensive posture or down into the sand. The tall, strong girl didn’t seem to be having any of that. She quickly pulled back, ceding several steps to Anubis, but, ultimately, once she had untangled herself and gotten out of the Goddess’s clutches, Anubis found that she didn’t really have an opportunity to do anything here. She would just have to try another tactic.

“Ha!” Lunging forward, Anubis would try to tackle Morgan’s legs, taking them out from under her and bringing the girl down into the sand, hopefully on her back.

Meanwhile, Bastet was shocked by just how intimate Alyssa was getting. The girl moved awfully fast, even for a hentai match, and Bastet wasn’t exactly used to girls trying to stick stuff up her butt. Alyssa’s finger would probably already be inside her rear if she weren’t wearing her bikini. A little annoyed, Bastet would clench her butt cheeks, trying to capture her foe’s finger and keep it from doing anything more. At the same time, she would start squeezing harder with her legs, really trying to crush Alyssa’s head in the scissor hold!

“I don’t think so!” Bastet would exclaim.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:19 am

Morgan was used to getting taken off her feet. Maybe it was because Alyssa was more used to her style, but when they sparred it usually led to a lot of ground fighting. Of course, she also tended to take it easy on her friend, which wouldn't be happening here. Once she started to fall, she held one elbow out. Anubis could tackle pretty well, so Morgan would show her a good and proper elbow drop!

Speaking of Alyssa, she was currently in that part of the match where she started suffering from karmic backlash. If she could speak coherently, the words coming out of her mouth would be "God damn, this loincloth is pretty great".

Of course, having her head crushed by a pair of divine thighs was also pretty great. But she couldn't exactly let herself pass out. How would she be able to feel Bastet fucking her silly if she got taken out? With a groan, she struggled to get to her knees. She needed some stable ground for her to start trying to pull her cat-eared counterpart's legs apart. Or....

Oh, now she was trying to get to her feet. Now she really wanted to try and lift Bastet up for a powerbomb!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:13 am

Anubis caught Morgan’s legs and took them completely out from under her, starting to bring the girl down. Before she could throw Morgan down into the sand, the girl would make her own move, smacking her elbow into Anubis’s head. The Goddess groaned as she came down into the sand, partially on top of Morgan, but stunned by the sudden blow from the bony joint as she would try to roll away.

Meanwhile, Bastet managed to stop Alyssa’s efforts to put a finger in her rear, and now she was starting to exert some influence on her opponent. She was starting to take control. The cat-eared Goddess grinned as she crushed Alyssa’s head with her thighs, making it difficult for her foe to breathe, hoping to weaken Alyssa enough that she would be easily strippable and fuckable.

Alyssa, obviously, had something else in mind. She started trying to lift herself up. In this position, Bastet couldn’t move her arms to stop her, or anything like that. Bastet was turned upside-down as her foe rose to her knees. As she tried to rise up more, Bastet would start squeezing harder, harder with her legs, and started jerking her legs back a little, trying to pull Alyssa back down!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Morgan rose back up, a sharp-toothed grin on her mouth as she recovered. She had been doing more cardio lately, and this wasn't so bad. Aside from the part where she just hit Anubis in the face, of course. Seriously, nobody told her how much violence was allowed in an H-match, and she didn't want to damage her counterpart's looks. Anubis was a lovely woman, and she needed to stay beautiful for her career to not hit the floor.

This really would be a difficult challenge. Perhaps she'd need a softer touch for the match. Looking around, the pink haired girl just plain sighed as she realized that avoiding physical damage would necessitate some 'less than comfortable' actions. Trudging over to the Goddesses' toy box, she yanked out... A black and yellow dildo.

"Well, crumbs." Morgan looked at the long tool, her eyes wide and even a little scared of the thing she held. "That's like... 8 inches."

She looked back at Anubis, then back at the weapon of muff destruction she was gingerly holding. "You can take something like this?" She stage whispered, clearly shocked at massive-ness... ness of the dildo.

Alyssa, on the other hand, was a lot more comfortable with her own sex fight. Hell, she'd start singing if she didn't have two amazing legs choking her. Or even better, she could do something even worse. She was being strangled slowly, but she knew how to loosen up Bastet's grip. She slowly stood up, then looked her cat eared opponent in the eyes.

This was it. If Bastet couldn't escape in time, she'd be the first victim of Alyssa's deadly finisher, Castle Bravo!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:46 am

Anubis would put some distance between herself and Morgan before getting to her feet, rubbing her cheek where Morgan had hit her. She didn’t mind taking a hit like that, and she didn’t blame Morgan at all for it. It was a fun match, so far, and Anubis knew there would be much more fun to come. By the time she had gotten up, Morgan was already on her feet and reaching down into the Goddesses’ toy box to lift out quite the…hefty weapon.

Anubis smirked and blushed a little bit. Bastet was more brash about this sort of thing, while the elder, jackal-eared Goddess generally was more reserved. “Hmm…maybe I can,” Anubis would say, trying to be coy as she would take a step forward towards Morgan, eyeing the dildo cautiously.

Meanwhile, Bastet kept on squeezing Alyssa, crushing her, choking her. The Goddess’s legs remained coiled around her opponent’s head. Until, that is, Alyssa looked down straight into Bastet’s eyes. Something about that look unnerved Bastet. She might have kept on squeezing if she hadn’t caught Alyssa’s gaze. But that look…Bastet knew it meant trouble. Quickly, the Goddess would release her scissor hold, dropping fully back down onto the sand, before rolling away and springing up onto her feet in a grappling pose.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:22 pm

"I... Uhh...."

Wow. Okay, this might not be so effective, then. But Morgan had to work with it. It was expected of her, after all. The fighting and hardcore part, not the H. God, not the H.

"Miss, I might have to... You know. And I've never done that before. So it might... Okay, just tell me what to do if I get it in your... You know."

Yeah, that was right. Morgan was telling Anubis to instruct her on how to fuck her with a giant dildo. Rather uncertainly, the Canadian brawler started advancing forward with the giant tool in hand. Seriously, she looked like she was really being freaked out by the sex toy in her hand. Maybe she should've chosen a better weapon to fight with.

Alyssa, meanwhile, was disappointed. Bastet was cannier than she expected, and a lot more agile. Looks like she wouldn't get to debut Castle Bravo just yet. She rubbed her neck, finally catching her breath as she stared down her cat-eared counterpart. She wasn't exactly ready to start fighting yet, but she'd have to push her enemy back somehow. Otherwise, she'd be choked out while she was still vulnerable.

She got back into a grappling pose, matching Bastet as she advanced slowly. Her breaths were still harsh, but they were getting back to normal. The moment she got into range, there'd be an explosive grappling contest!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:23 am

Anubis smirked as Morgan betrayed her obvious inexperience and discomfort with the hentai element of this match. She held the dildo in her hand awkwardly, at arm's length, sort of like a sword. The jackal-eared Goddess chuckled some as she approached her opponent, eyeing the dildo and making a mental note not to lose track of where it was, lest she be in for a surprise.

"Well, I'll tell you right now that I'm not going to let you bring that thing anywhere near...this area." For the sensitive Morgan, Anubis would leave out any particular name for the body part, though she did bring a finger down to the area between her legs and circled it for Morgan. "If you do manage it, I'll only tell you enough to keep you from breaking your wrist or breaking...something of mine."

Meanwhile, just a few yards away, Bastet was scrambling to get back onto her feet before Alyssa could catch her. The younger Goddess had been in a very risky situation there, and she was lucky to have escaped without being sent for a loop. Now, though, she wanted to keep the pressure on Alyssa. She got up and dropped into a grappling stance, only to see her opponent mirror her. Bastet moved forward confidently, throwing her arms forward to grab onto Alyssa's, going for an equal collar and elbow lockup as she would try to push the other girl back!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next