Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Having some fun with the new pet

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Having some fun with the new pet - Page 6 Empty Re: Having some fun with the new pet

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:28 am

Mariko giggled at his response, then lightly pat him on the cheek with her hand. "I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Now then, be a dear and clean up the rest." she said, waiting for him to lick up all the remnants of her juices between her legs. "And when you're done, give it a nice little kiss~" Mariko said while using a finger to rub up and down her slit a few times, as if showing him where to put his lips.

Back to top Go down

Having some fun with the new pet - Page 6 Empty Re: Having some fun with the new pet

Post by Hallian Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:36 am

Michael began to lick up the juices on her legs. He did it slowly, drawing out the sensation for her. After doing the first leg, he shifted over to the other leg, doing the same thing. After finishing, he plants a kiss on her slit. After that, he smirked and smiled at her. "What now?"

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:51 am

Mariko purred as he felt Michael's tongue move slowly against her legs, licking away the last of her cum. And after he gave her mound a kiss, she sat back and thought over his question for a moment.

"Hmmm… Well, since you've been such a wonderful pet, I suppose it's only fair I allow you to cum too, right?~ And because you've been obedient, I'll even let you decide how we do it. Would you like to fuck your goddess' pussy? Or perhaps you'd prefer another blowjob like I gave you back in the ring. Choose whatever you want, and beg me for it~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:21 pm

The Paladin figured it was his turn, so the question was expected. He thought about which he would rather have and said. "Please goddess, please let me fuck your pussy. Please let me do it. I want to fuck your magnificent pussy." He then waited for her to do so while he imagined her riding his cock, which made him want it even more.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:46 pm

The sound of someone begging her for pleasure was one Mariko always loved to hear. "Very well, my pet~" she replied, before sliding back down his body, bringing herself back astride his stomach once again. Reaching a hand back, she lightly traced a finger over his hard cock to tease it a bit.

"Oh my Well, I'm glad to see you've been enjoying this as much as I have~" she said with a giggle. Her fingers then wrapped around his shaft as Mariko lifted her hips and positioned herself over his member. She descended, using her hand to guide his manhood to her pussy. The tip made contact with her slit, and Mariko then slowly began to sit herself down on his cock.

She briefly winced in pain initially, but soon had lowered herself down to take his entire erect member into her tight womanhood. With her folds completely encasing his cock, she placed her hands against his stomach slowly began to move her hips up and down as she steadily rode him. "Mmm~ How's it feel to be inside your goddess like this?~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:50 am

The teasing was a bit annoying to him. He felt the pleasure of that single finger running up his shaft and it only made him want the fucking more. He was delighted to see the pussy touch his dick, but as she slowly came down, he was dying in anticipation. He couldn't wait for the actual riding to begin. He waited impatiently as she went down and down and down and then stopped.

When Mariko began bouncing, Michael was finally getting his wish. The fucking had truly begun for him as he felt his dick being squeezed by the tight folds. He loved the sensation as he watched Mariko's boobs bounce with the riding. When asked how did he felt, he replied. "Oh, goddess, you are so good. It feels great! I love you and I love being inside you!"

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:37 am

Back and forth, up and down Mariko's hips went as she rode Michael's dick. Hearing his words brought a bright smile to her lips while she used his manhood for her pleasure, though it was quite obvious the paladin was absolutely loving this too.

Mariko had just had an orgasm moments ago, but as she bounced up and down on his cock, she felt she would be on her way to having another before too long. She began to increase the speed and intensity of her movements, gradually building until she was going as fast as she could. If Michael liked watching her breasts bounce, then he was in for a hell of a treat now.

Moaning as her tight folds moved up and down the paladin's shaft, Mariko was once again getting noticeably aroused, as her womanhood was again becoming quite moist and soaking Michael's dick with her juices. Her hands began to massage and play with her breasts, only further stimulating her while she rode the man beneath her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:04 pm

The Paladin was definitely enjoying this. He pulled on the cuffs as he subconsciously wanted to grab her ass and help her ride him. He felt his dick getting soaked from her juices while in the womanhood. He could tell she may squirt out her delightful juices any second now. It was inevitable. He noticed her increased speed was making her boobs bounce even more, a delicious sight. It's candy to his eyes. It was even better for him as she began to play with her tits. The Paladin was definitely loving this.

Michael was close to cumming. The pleasure was that great for him. He felt his dick tingle in that sensation as he gets ready to cum. He might actually cum in sync with Mariko. If that happens, it would be such a delight for the Paladin and most likely his goddess.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:21 pm

All that ran through Mariko's mind was how good this was making her feel as she bounced up and down on Michael's dick and played with her breasts, but it was clear in doing so she was also putting on one hell of a show for the paladin.

Indeed her second orgasm was soon approaching, and her womanhood was seemingly becoming more and more drenched by the second. But she expected Michael would be reaching his limit soon as well. After all, she'd teased him quite a bit leading up to this. It was likely only a matter of time before he'd be ready to explode.

"Ooohhh yeah~" she cooed as she continued using his manhood like it was some toy designed specifically to pleasure her. "Move your with mine… I'm almost there~" With her climax fast approaching, Mariko moved one hand down to finger her clit while the other conned massaging her breast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:37 pm

Michael was enjoying this. He could only imagine how much pleasure both of them were feeling combined. He was enjoying this not just because his dick was in her rapidly bouncing pussy, but because she was getting a thrill as well. It was nice that both of them were enjoying it.

He began to thrust up in rhythm with Mariko. His pleasure was increasing by the second, which was great. He felt his dick was ready to cum inside her. He held it in, waiting for her to be ready. The moment she cums, he'll cum as well. That's what he planned.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum