by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Having some fun with the new pet

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Having some fun with the new pet - Page 4 Empty Re: Having some fun with the new pet

Post by LARIATO Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:18 pm

"Mmm~" she moaned as Michael's mouth continued to work wonders on her breasts. Mariko seemingly didn't care much about the fact that the paladin couldn't breathe while she was smothering him like this. She was simply loving the feeling that surged through her while used his restrained body for her pleasure. Although, she knew it was more than likely he was enjoying this quite a bit himself.

That thought gave the Japanese beauty another idea. And she then abruptly raised her chest off of Michael's face as she sat up straight on his stomach again, finally allowing him to breathe again. "I just thought of something fun." she said, before raising her hips just a few inches off of Michael. Mariko then grabbed the sides of her panties and began to slide them down, tilting and lifting herself where necessary until they were completely off, before tossing them out onto the floor.

Now completely naked, Mariko slowly crawled and inched forward, bringing herself to sit down on Michael's upper chest, just below his neck. From here the seductress' hips were almost certainly close enough to the paladin's face that he would be able to see and smell her wet womanhood. She framed his head between her smooth thighs, forcing him to look up at her grinning face as she spoke.

"We're going to play a little game. How's that sound?" she said. Although it wasn't really a question per se. The game was going to be played whether he wanted to or not, but she wanted to hear his response before explaining the rules. And besides, considering what she had in mind, there was a good chance he was going to like it anyway.

Back to top Go down

Having some fun with the new pet - Page 4 Empty Re: Having some fun with the new pet

Post by Hallian Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Michael looked at Mariko's womanhood once it came into sight. He could easily smell the moist womanhood. The goddess was definitely enjoying her paladin. He can't want when his dick enters it's warm folds. He looked up to Mariko, who seemed to be enjoying having Michael like this. She said something interesting. "That's sounds good. What sort of game?" he replied, curious on what the Japanese girl had in mind.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:30 am

"I'm so glad you asked." she said with a chuckle, bringing a hand down to pat his cheek. "It's really pretty simple. I'm going to sit on your face, and I want you to try as hard as you can to push me off. If you can, we'll turn our roles around, and I'll be your pet for the rest of the night. But if you can't, then it things will stay exactly as they are. Oh, and you can't use your mouth. If you do, you automatically lose."

Having finished her explanation, it was time to start the game. "Take a deep breath~" she said before moving forward and sitting down on his face, leaving only his eyes visible to her as she looked down between her legs. Smirking at the paladin trapped beneath her, Mariko brought her hands to rest casually on her hips.

This game was designed to give Michael no foreseeable way to win. With his hands securely bound by the thick leather straps and Mariko's weight holding him down, there was seemingly no possibility he would be able to unseat the vixen from his face. Mariko knew, and that's exactly why she was doing this.

She wanted to further demonstrate to the paladin how he was completely at her mercy. Mariko was thoroughly amused at the thought that a naked woman was pinning a strong man like himself down just by sitting on his face, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:57 am

The Paladin knew it was near impossible for him to win the game, but he had to try. He had to do his best. He took a deep breath and once she got on, he immediately thrusted up with all of his might, hoping to get her before she could secure her position on his face. His idea being that she would apply a lot of force onto his face the first moment she gets, so there is a small gap when she is just sitting down and when she is smashing his face between her and the bed. If this didn't work, he had no idea what to do.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:29 am

Right as Mariko began to take her seat on Michael's face, his body bucked up before she could completely press her weight down, eliciting a surprised yelp form the woman. A good try, and it almost worked. However, she stayed on top of him, and pressed her hips down to fully secure her spot atop the paladin's face.

"Good effort, darling. But not good enough~" she said, chuckling as she brought a hand to pat the top of his head. She then wiggled her hips a bit on top of him to further adjust herself and get comfortable on her throne. Soon the game would be hers to win. All she needed to do now was sit back and let Michael tire himself out beneath her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:21 pm

Michael was surprised that didn't work. He got it at just the right time, yet he failed. His arms are and he can't use his mouth, so he is out of options. He lowers his head down and...

THAT'S IT! If I can't get her off by pushing her off, how about getting her off by moving. Michael idea was a smart one, he just need to force himself out and hope she won't let technicalities get in the way of victory. Michael began to try to pull himself out, using the straps as leverage. Hopefully, the things Mariko though would secure the Paladin's defeat will ensure his victory.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:28 pm

The paladin's idea was indeed a good one. But unfortunately for him, it wasn't one that would catch Mariko by surprise. The Japanese woman squeezed her thighs against the sides of his head, then moved one hand to grab a fistful of his hair while using the other to grab the headboard of the bead for support, preventing him from escaping.

"Another nice try, but also another failure~" she said, continuing to smirk as she looked down into his eyes. She then wiggled her hips on his face a bit to further taunt her trapped victim. "I know tapping out or voicing surrender might be a bit difficult for you right now, so when you chose to accept your defeat, just stop moving."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:14 pm

The Paladin was actually quite annoyed, actually. She suggested a competitive game and basically stacked the odds in her favor. He actually hated that. If you were going to play a competitive game, make it competitive. Even when you do it for sexual dominance, it doesn't come off to him as such. He sees it as cheating. He was hoping for a sexual AND competitive game. The former was accomplished, but the latter was not. He wouldn't have noticed it was an unfair game if his first two plans worked.

He understood it was part of the original bet, but he couldn't help but to be annoyed. In a form of protest, he continued to fight on. He knew it was futile, but he wasn't going to surrender. He kept moving, using brute strength to attempt to get her off.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:35 pm

This little game Mariko had started had never been intended to be truly competitive. It was designed specifically to allow Mariko to have fun dominating her pet. Fairness was borderline irrelevant. Mariko was quite enjoying this, and to her that's all that mattered to her.

Michael did have some more fight left in him, however, and continued to use his strength to try to buck the woman off of him. And in doing so, the paladin actually made Mariko's body suddenly jolt forward a bit, ALMOST toppling her off! But she brought the hand that had been grasping his hair and grabbed onto the headboard, helping her quickly regain her balance before she could fall from her seat.

For a game designed specifically to stack the odds against Michael, he was still faring far better than she'd expected. A light laugh escaped Mariko's lips as she continued riding out his efforts to unseat her as if he were some kind of rodeo bull, waiting for him to finally tire himself out either from exhaustion or lack of air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Michael was running out of breath, but he wasn't going to give up. He would rather go out cold than to admit defeat. He knew he lost, but even if the bet wasn't there, he would still be resisting in protest of the game. If she didn't make it seem like he could win, then he wouldn't have minded, but right now, it is a matter of principle.

He continued to buck and resist, but now he got an idea. He hoped he got one more of those close attempts and after doing so, quickly move his head away. If he didn't manage that, then it would be obvious that he would resit in vain till he falls unconscious.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum