Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 245 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Having some fun with the new pet

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Having some fun with the new pet - Page 5 Empty Re: Having some fun with the new pet

Post by LARIATO Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Mariko continued to ride Michael's face as he furiously attempted to escape from under her. She felt him try to quickly jolt his head in an effort to move it from beneath her ass and womanhood, but with her thighs clamped against the sides of his head and her hands grasping the headboard of the bed, she wasn't going anywhere.

Following the failed attempt, the paladin still kept fighting for freedom. Respectable, even if futile. All the while as Michael struggled, his face was grinding right into Mariko's ass and pussy. Now her increasing arousal would be rather noticeable as her soaked mound rubbed itself against his face.

After a while though, the lack of oxygen got the best of Michael, and she felt his movements slowly come to a stop as he was smothered out beneath her hips. Once he had stopped moving altogether, Mariko sighed and shifted back onto his chest. "Aww. Well, at least he put up a good fight." she said, before bringing her right hand to lightly slap his cheek. "Wake up, sleeping beauty~"

Back to top Go down

Having some fun with the new pet - Page 5 Empty Re: Having some fun with the new pet

Post by Hallian Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:02 am

The Paladin slowly awakes after falling unconscious. He did give a good effort, but Mariko didn't want a fair contest. When he woke up, he glared at her, obviously annoyed. He knew it was no use complaining about her unbalanced game, but he also wanted to voice his displeasure. He decides to speak it in a more tactful manner that "WTF?" "My goddess, will you please next time tell me when it is near impossible to win?"

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:16 am

Mariko's smug yet seductive expression remained unchanged as Michael woke up and glared at her. And he was wise to speak his thoughts in the manner he did. "If I'd done that, you might not've tried very much. Besides, you're a smart guy. I knew you'd figure that much out eventually." she replied, a giggle escaping her lips.

"Although, I realize it probably still could've been more reasonable to give you a better idea of what to expect. I'll keep that in mind from now on." she said. It was the closest he'd get to an apology, and it was still much more than many others had ever gotten from her.

"Now then, as much as I love having your face between my legs, I think I'd like it even more if you put that tongue of yours to use. I'll give you a choice. Would you like your goddess to use your face as her throne again? Or, would you prefer it I were the one on my back while you taste me?" Mariko said, offering the choice as something of a small compensatory prize for his effort in the game moments ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:29 pm

Michael took the semi-apology. He knew it was the best he could get from her. The Paladin the began to think which way would he like. He then decided on another throne session as the last time he took time to properly enjoy it was in the ring. During the game, he was more focused on getting out. "Sit on my face again. I didn't take the time to enjoy last time." he replied.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:07 pm

Another soft chuckle escaped Mariko's lips as Michael answered. "I do seem to remember promising earlier to give you plenty to eat. So…" she said, shuffling forward once again until her hips hovered over the paladin's head, before bringing her fingers down to spread her folds out in front of him. "…bon appétit~"

With that Mariko lowered herself down to sit on Michael's face once again, with her wet pussy over his mouth. She then adjusted on top of him to get comfortable as she waited for him to put his tongue to use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:19 pm

The Paladin was pretty good at giving oral. He had a lot of practice with her sister. He began to use his skilled tongue to pleasure Mariko, moving his tongue within her warm folds. He made sure to pull every single trick he knew, hitting her most sensitive spots with an assassin's precision. It was quite nice for him to be dominated in such a fashion. He loved his face being sat on. It was right up there with smothering and strapon sucking, which he loved a lot.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:04 pm

"Mmm~" she purred, starting to lightly rock her hips as Michael's tongue entered her. The paladin showed he was clearly talented with pleasing a woman orally, having seemingly no difficulty finding all the right spots.

And his licking was clearly having the desired effect, intensifying the wetness in Mariko's womanhood with each passing moment. She began to moan lightly while she rode his tongue and her arousal continued to build up. Now this was how a goddess was meant to be worshipped, and Mariko was loving every second of it.

"Faster…" she commanded, reaching her hands down to run them through his hair, continuing to steadily grind herself against his face as he ate her out. And she could tell if he continued to perform this well, it wouldn't be long before she reached her climax, especially considering all the warming up they'd done before this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:03 pm

The Paladin continued to use her tongue skillfully. He noticed Mariko was getting wetter and wetter each moment. Good, he was doing his job well. When he was told to work faster, he did so, speeding up the process, but not loosing any of the skill. He eventually learned where to lick, where to tease, and where to stroke with his tongue. It wasn't long till his face would be covered in femcum.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:02 am

Michael obeyed her order and sped up his licking, and Mariko was coming closer and closer to being pushed over the edge. And with the increased speed of his tongue, Mariko began to grind her hips faster on his face.

She brought one hand to begin fondling a breast, while the other took a light hold of Michael's hair and pulled up, pressing his face and tongue even deeper into her soaked womanhood. Mariko moaned as his tongue continued working its magic on her. "Ahh~ Just a bit more…" she moaned out.

And just a moment later, she could feel herself reaching her limit. With one final moan she threw her head back as her juices began flowing from her pussy into Michael's mouth and onto his face. She rode out her orgasm until it finally stopped, before moving back onto his chest again, smiling and panting as she looked down at him. "Well done, my pet~ How did you like the taste of your goddess?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:13 am

The Paladin could tell she was getting close based on her actions. He sped up the licking even faster, hoping to make it quick. ALl of his trick were being used. Eventually, she came, causing him to taste her femcum and have it cover his face. He licked it up, smiling and then responding to her, continuing the dinner theme. "It was a good meal, especially when I got to the desert. Like a 5 star restaurant."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum