by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Having some fun with the new pet

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Having some fun with the new pet - Page 3 Empty Re: Having some fun with the new pet

Post by LARIATO Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:15 pm

"Straps it is, then~" she said with a grin, tossing the handcuffs aside. Mariko then decided to give her pet a little show. First, she slowly began to pull off her top, bringing her breasts into full view. Then she turned around with her back now facing the paladin, and bent over as she began to slide her shorts down her legs, giving him yet another nice look at her panty-clad ass.

She gave it a little wiggle before turning back to face him again. Walking over to the side of the bed, the Japanese beauty then grabbed the sides of Michael's speedo and slid them off, and tossed it onto the floor. Mariko then climbed on it and swung a leg over Michael, bringing herself to sit on his stomach. "Mmmm~ You really do make such a comfy chair~" she cooed, lightly grinding her hips against his abs.

Mariko then leaned forward and grabbed Michael's left arm, her breasts dangling right in front of the paladin's face as she used one of the leather straps to tie his wrist to the bedpost. Once the arm was nice and securely tight, she repeated the process with the other arm, ensuring he was nice and trapped beneath her.

Back to top Go down

Having some fun with the new pet - Page 3 Empty Re: Having some fun with the new pet

Post by Hallian Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:35 pm

Michael watched as Mariko gave him a little strip dance. He was very eager to see her naked body. He watched intensely as Mariko slowly took off her top, waiting for her breasts to be completely free. He then watched her ass as she striped to reveal it. It was nice. He would love to stick his dick up there "You have a lovely body, Mistress."

Michael then felt his speedos going off. Mariko would then find his hard dick underneath it. It was about average size. He then noticed that Mariko was going to sit on him. He braced himself and then spread his arms out, allowing her to tie them to the posts. He began to felt like he was helpless; he felt he was at her mercy; he loved it.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:06 am

Mariko couldn't help but chuckle slightly as Michael's erect manhood was revealed, amused with the fact that he was obviously enjoying his servitude to her quite a bit. Indeed he was truly at her mercy now, and the seductive expression Mariko wore showed how wonderful her dominance over him felt to her.

She then snaked her legs down and hooked them around Michael's, before beginning to stretch them out in with a grapevine-like hold. And as she did this she rested her forearms by his head and laid her front down over the paladin's, with her soft breasts pressing against his chest. The seductress then moved her mouth right by his ear and whispered, "Moan for me~ Let me hear how much you're enjoying this~"

Mariko then moved the tip of her tongue along his earlobe, giving a slight moan of her own as she continued to stretch his legs out and press her body down on top of his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:18 am

Michael felt his legs beginning to stretch. He begins to scream out. He wasn't a true masochist, so he did have a pain threshold. Mariko was going over that. If there was a bell curve graph to be shown, she would be past it. Still, Michael was liking it. He liked Mariko being so close to him, whispering into his ear and licking it skillfully. He loved it, definitely, so he replied. "I love it. If I'm a Paladin, then you are a Angel of Sex."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:48 am

'Angel of sex,' huh? she thought to herself. That was rather high praise considering they hadn't even had any genuine kind of sex to this point. Still Mariko was clearly flattered by the comment, which gave her an idea, which she then spoke into his ear. "How kind of you to say, my pet. I rather like that. In fact, starting now you will address me as 'goddess.'"

Mariko finally ceased stretching Michael out with the grapevine, and untangled her legs from his. She then moved her head back away from his slid up his body a bit, bringing her breasts to hover right over his face, grinning down at him. "Go ahead. Worship your goddess~" she ordered. The paladin had already worshiped Mariko's feet earlier, and now it was time to repeat the process, this time with her wonderful breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:24 am

Michael was first unsure about that, but then he actually liked it. It would be like D&D. A Paladin and his goddess rewarding him for service. He knew it was very nerdy to think of it that way, but he was a nerd. He smiled at her, nodding.

Then Mariko moved up with her breasts swaying as she did. He knew what she wanted, but waited for her to say it to confirm it. He replied to her, saying. "Yes, my beautiful goddess," He then moved his head up to begin licking and kissing her breasts, which were delightful. He traced his tongue all around her nipples before sucking on one of them.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:30 am

"Goddess" had a nice ring to it, and was quite pleasing to Mariko when he addressed her as such. But even more pleasing was the pleasure she felt as Michael began to lick and kiss her breasts. "Mmmm~" she moaned lightly in reaction, while beginning to rub her body against his.

Her moans only became louder when he began to suck on one of her soft orbs. "Aahh~ That feels wonderful. Keep going." she said, using a hand to fondle the breast Michael's mouth wasn't occupied with momentarily. Mariko had certainly enjoyed every part of Michael's forced servitude tonight, but now her arousal was really being triggered, and it was likely the paladin would soon feel the moistness of Mariko's womanhood through her panties against his stomach.

She continued to allow him to lick and suck on her breast for a couple more minutes before finally pulling back to withdraw the breast from his mouth, only to move the other above him in its place. "Now this one." she commanded, waiting for him to get started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:37 pm

The Paladin was happy for Mariko. She appeared to be enjoying the worshiping as much as he has. Her wet panties tells no lies about her enjoyment. Michael was probably enjoying it as much as she is. He continued to suck on the nipple before moving onto the other one. If his hands were free he would be groping her nipple as he sucked on them. Her breasts were so delightful for him; he would love to be smothered by them.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:25 pm

To say she was enjoying this would be an understatement, Mariko's moaning only intensified as Michael continued worship her body by to sucking on her breast, and kept fondling the other with her hand. His lips and tongue felt wonderful against her soft flesh, sending waves of pleasure to wash over her.

Her body was still grinding up against his, and soon this lead to Mariko inadvertently granting Michael his unspoken wish. Her chest began to bear down on his head, now smothering the paladin's face between the soft mounds on her chest. Mariko then brought both hands up to her breasts, beginning of massage and kneed them, and her fingers toyed with her nipples while she rubbed her breasts all over Michael's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:12 pm

It was as if Mariko could read his mind. While the worship continued, he found her breasts bearing down on his face. He Quickly found that he couldn't breathe as his face was in her breasts, which was nice to say the least. He continued his worship, despite having no access to air.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum