by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Having some fun with the new pet

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Having some fun with the new pet - Page 2 Empty Re: Having some fun with the new pet

Post by LARIATO Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Mariko's warm, yet seductive smile returned as she listened to Michael's words. "That's much better. Good boy." she said, reaching her hand out again, this time to gently pat his cheek. Then she stood up form the couch, taking one final sip of her wine before setting the glass on a nearby table.

"Follow me on your hands and knees like a good pet." she then ordered, turning on her heel and walking toward her room. Much like the rest of her apartment, Mariko's room wasn't much out of the ordinary.

Her bed was queen-sized, and covered in red sheets; and a wardrobe was positioned against against the far wall. But other than that, there wasn't much else to decorate it. Once inside, she waited for her pet to crawl in before closing the door and dimming the lights.

Back to top Go down

Having some fun with the new pet - Page 2 Empty Re: Having some fun with the new pet

Post by Hallian Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:02 am

Michael nods to her and follows just as she asked. He was hoping she had some fun planned that both of them would like. He looked around in her room. Again, she had nothing to brag about, but Michael liked the simplicity. He made sure he was clear of the door so that Mariko could shut it. He looked up at her and asked. "What do you wish now, Mistress?"

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:10 am

Once Michael had entered the room and the door was closed, Mariko pointed to her bed. "Lay on your front, but keep your feet on the ground. Then stretch your arms out in front of you and hold that position until I say so." she answered.

With that she slowly walked over to the closet, which was right where Michael would be facing, and opened the door. It was dark inside, which would make it difficult to see what all Mariko had stashed away in there. But she went inside, emerging seconds later with a small wooden paddle in her hands.

Smirking at the paladin, she lifted the paddle before lightly dropping it back down into her palm, knowing it would be clear to him by now what her intentions were. Slowly she'd walk back around to where Michael was, and would then hold the flat side of the paddle up right behind his ass. It was time to get a little payback for the spanking he'd given her earlier in the ring, not that she'd minded it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:20 am

Michael nods, replying. "As you wish." He crawled over to the bed and did as she asked, shaking his ass for her to see. He looked over and wondered what Mariko had in there and what she was pulling out. He then saw the paddle and gave her a smile. It has been a while since he got paddled, so it was about time he got his ass beat with one. He shook his ass again as Mariko lined it up, waiting for her to begin the painful fun.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:28 am

Mariko chuckled as Michael shook his ass. "Looking forward to this, are we? My, how naughty~" she said before bringing the paddle back, holding it like a tennis player getting ready to smack the ball over the net.

She held the paddle in the air for a moment to create a bit of suspense, before swinging it with full force right against the paladin's rear! The one strike alone was certainly bound to leave a nice red mark that wouldn't go away for a good while, but she wasn't anywhere near done with the paddle yet, something she had a feeling Michael would soon be rather happy to learn.

"How many times did you spank me in our match again? About…ten, wasn't it? Hmm, I seem to have lost count... Oh well," she said with a shrug, "I suppose I'll just have to keep spanking you until I feel like we're even. So hold still~" Smirking, she brought the paddle up again, preparing to continue assaulting Michael's backside with it.

Last edited by LARIATO on Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:14 am

Michael was being teased. She knew he liked it and wanted to drag it out, at least that is how she viewed it. He wiggled his ass again before it got struck the first time, causing him to give a sound of pleasure and pain. It felt good. It was nice to be manhandled by a girl.

When Mariko said she was just going to keep spanking, MIchael suggested something. "Mistress, Why get even? You can get ahead and I can't do a thing about it." He then felt the paddle beginning to strike continuously, making him give out the same pleasure/pain mixed moans.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:08 am

"Ah, what a fine idea." she replied, her grin widening as she spoke. "I'm glad to see you understand your position."

Mariko then once again slammed the flat side of the paddle against Michael's rear. And then again. And again. And again. One after another the strikes smacked against him, eliciting moans of both pain and pleasure from the man, which caused Mariko to chuckle once again.

Soon she'd even stopped counting how many times the paddle struck his backside, and simply continued to spank him to her heart's content (and likely his too). Finally, she felt satisfied with her work and lowered the paddle. His ass was a dark shade of red now, and Mariko knew the bruises that would develop would likely make things rather uncomfortable for Michael for the next several days, though the fact only further amused her. "Having fun, my pet?~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:39 pm

Mariko was going all out. She was really enjoying it, same with him. Michael felt the paddle hit his ass again, then again, then again, and then again. He knew he was going to probably have bruises for the next few days, but that would be worth the fun he is having now.

He turned his to Mariko after she stopped. She had asked if he was having fun. Wasn't it obvious. "Yes Mistress."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:10 pm

Mariko's only response was a giggle as she set the paddle aside, leaning it against the wall. "Now then, lie down on your back." she commanded.

She then walked around to the wardrobe and opened it. There was a shelf near the bottom, and she bent over as she reached for it, giving Michael a nice view of her wonderful ass. A moment later she turned back around to face him, now holding two items. In her left hand was a pair of handcuffs, and in the right was a pair of leather straps.

"To reward your obedience, I think I'll give you a bit of a say in our next little activity. Which would you rather be restrained with: handcuffs, or straps?" she asked, holding each object up as she mentioned it so he could get a good view of both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:35 pm

After flipping over, the Paladin stared at Mariko's gorgeous ass. He licked his lips at the sight. He never had the time to properly admire her body. Once Mariko walked walked up to him and told him to pick either the handcuffs or the straps, Michael looked at both of them and pondered on which to use. He had no idea what her next plan was, so he was doing this blind. After weighing his options, he said. "The straps, please, Mistress."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum