Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher - Page 5 Empty Re: Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

Post by valen311 Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:15 am

Seeing Miss Spencer turn around, Miss USA propelled herself at the teacher, with a short run before taking a leap at the older woman. The American felt, with the same certainty that one has knowing that the sun will rise, that this match was hers.

It was because of that certainty that Marilyn was caught completely off guard by Muriel's kick, which stopped her from delivering her punch. The teacher's boot drove into her midsection, driving air out of the younger woman as she gave a surprised "Ooouf!"

Marilyn landed on her feet, but was doubled over, arms holding her midsection.
"How...?" she managed to gasp out, as her brain caught up with current events....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher - Page 5 Empty Re: Miss USA vs Ms. Spencer: An Honorific Title Is The Only Class I Need, Teacher

Post by Alexandra Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:43 am

"Experience..." was Miss Spencer's only reply to Marilyn as the girl doubled over in front of her, grabbing for her midsection. Running on a brief surge of adrenaline, the teacher acted quickly, knowing better then to give her spry younger opponent any quarter.

She stepped in, and grabbed for the Wrestle Angel's arm, gritting her teeth as she tried to swing her around, trying to swing her towards the furthest ropes with a quick Irish Whip!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:46 am

Marilyn was flung towards the ropes by her opponent, but not before she heard what the teacher had to say.

Getting her breath back on the way to the ropes, she had time and the presence of mind to know she couldn't let Muriel keep the advantage. Knowing she had to attack, Miss USA instinctively went with a basic move that she had been drilled into her muscle memory.

Leaping into the air as she came running back towards Miss Spencer, the American turned her body sideways, trying to catch the blonde with a crossbody block!

Last edited by valen311 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:04 am

The teacher was quickly picking up an advantage, and she wasn't going to lose it. Not now, not that she had turned things back around again.

She braced herself, waiting for the return of Marilyn, but her eyes went wide again as the girl leaped into the air, twisting her body into the cross body attack. Marilyn was full of surprises, and once again Muriel had to admit that the girl had skill. One day, she might even be one of the greats.

For today, though, Miss Spencer was ready and waiting for her.

She wasn't worried about Marilyn's sudden shifting, her sudden attack to strike back at the teacher. As soon as Miss USA came flying near her, Miss Spencer's body tightened up, her arms stretching out towards the girl. When Marilyn came closer, the teacher actually caught her in midair, grabbing her tightly. She only held her for a brief moment though, the Canadian quickly falling backwards with her younger foe, trying to drop her back into the canvas with a quick fallaway slam.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:14 pm

Feeling her body make contact with Miss Spencer's, Marilyn smiled. A crossbody probably wouldn't get her the win, but it would put momentum back in her favor.

Or so she thought.

The teacher caught her, an arm sliding between her legs to rest a hand on her rear as the other cradled her head. Before she could react, before she could even comment, the blonde fell back into a fallaway slam. The impact raced up Miss USA's spine as the crowd gave an enthusiastic "Ohhhh!" that would drown out the American's yell of pain. Marilyn would arch her back, rolling onto her side with a low groan.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:29 am

Once Muriel had dropped Marilyn to the mat with the hasty reversal, she remained lying there near her. Her widened eyes slowly closed, and she let out a soft, throaty groan. That counter had taken a lot out of her. Stopping the young Wrestle Angel, catching her in midair like that felt like it had completely drained her. She took in a few long, slow breaths, trying to calm herself, trying to regain some of her lost stamina. Her ample bust slowly rose and fell, pushing against the thing material of her blouse, the only sign that the teacher was still alive and there. Truthfully, part of her wished she could just stay lying there for a bit longer. She was smarter then that, though. She needed to get up and get moving while she still had the chance.

After a few more seconds, Muriel opened her eyes, and let out another groan, as she forced herself to slowly sit up. She shook her head a few times, and looked back towards Marilyn, trying to judge the girl's condition while she planned her next move.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:09 am

Letting out another distressed moan, Marilyn rolled slightly so she was on her back, her own busty chest moving up and down as she panted to get air to her battered body. As quick and sudden as her crossbody was, the teacher had been a step ahead of her! It was frustrating, to say the least. And her counter was pretty devastating, leaving the purple haired wrestler dazed long enough for the older woman to get her breath back.

When Miss Spencer sat up, Miss USA was still on her back, arms and legs spread wide, her heaving bosom the only sign of movement as the American remained down on the mat....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:01 am

Miss Spencer stared at Marilyn for a moment, then let out a sigh as she began to adjust her position, turning around to face the girl. She turned towards her and reached down, grabbing for Miss USA's body so that she could roll her over, onto her belly. She was exhausted, too tired to try for any bigger moves, so she decided to stick with something nice and simple for the time being.

Once she had the girl flipped over, Muriel adjusted her position again, so that she was lying beside the masked grappler. She slid her arms around, reaching around the girl's head, lacing her fingers together in front of her face. Then, she began to pull back, trying to pull Marilyn into a crossface submission hold. She had no doubts that she could work the young rookie over with the hold. After all, it wasn't too long ago that she had made Reika Suzuka of all people submit to it, and if she could do that to the AFW's infamous Viper, she knew it would have the effect she wanted on the Wrestle Angel!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:11 pm

Marilyn felt herself being rolled onto her belly. Trying to see what the teacher was up to, the younger girl raised her head to try and get a look around. But that only made it easier for Miss Spencer to apply the devastating submission hold, trapping Marilyn's far arm between her legs while applying pressure to her neck.

Pain surged through Miss USA's neck and  shoulder, causing to kick and drum her feet against the mat in agony while she let out a scream of anguish. The ref knelt down to see if the American would give up, but the masked woman replied with a loud "No!"

Despite this, Marilyn began to feel panic welling up within her. The pain was intense, and she didn't know much about mat wrestling to know if there was a counter or a trick to escape the hold. But she had made a promise to herself that while she wore the mask, and the American colors, she could not surrender. Pride in herself and the nation she was trying to represent wouldn't allow for it. Also, in her training group, Marilyn had taken much abuse and teasing for being a foreigner. She didn't want to add being the weakling who gave up to the list of reasons the instructors had to dislike her. That left the ropes as her only hope of relief.

Digging her feet into the mat, and using the free arm, Miss USA began to crawl towards the ropes. Her progress was slow, but steady as she also had to drag Muriel's weight along with her. Along the way, her breath came in short gasps, which Marilyn often expelled in cries and shouts of pain and effort

"Auugh...oh fuck!" Marilyn called loudly as pain mounted within her neck, prompting the ref to ask again if she would give.
Agony and distress led Marilyn's reply to be far less polite than some would like.
"Eat me! No, damn you!" She yelled,  drawing applause from the younger people of the crowd for both not giving up, and for expressing it in such a rebellious and crude way....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:22 am

"Language, Miss! Think about the colors you represent!"

Miss Spencer chided Marilyn angrily as she pulled back on the girl, cranking her back further with her simple, yet undeniably effective crossface submission. She held on tight, keeping her hold locked in as tightly as possibly, despite the Wrestle Angel's squirming and screaming. Muriel didn't like to brag, but she considered herself to be quite skilled with submission holds, and once she latched on to someone, she very rarely let go, not until they had given up and she had heard the bell.

Even when Miss USA began to pull herself towards the ropes, the Canadian kept her hold locked in tight. In fact, she redoubled her efforts, trying to pull back even harder on the younger woman, in an attempt to slow her movements. She couldn't deny that Marilyn was strong, strong enough to pull them both towards the ropes, but the teacher refused to make it easy on her, and until Marilyn reached the ropes (if she could even find the strength to do that!), then Muriel wasn't going to let her go, and she wasn't going to relent, not even a little bit.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next