by Lobo Today at 8:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 8:44 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Class Is Back In Session

Go down

Class Is Back In Session Empty Class Is Back In Session

Post by Alexandra Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:17 pm

The AFW arena was on their feet, cheering and shouting at the sound of a familiar theme song, one they hadn't heard in quite some time. It was the entrance theme of one Muriel Spencer, AFW's favorite fighting teacher and former Rumble Rose. The blonde woman hadn't been seen in the company in years, not since a devastating and shocking loss against her former Rose comrade, Aisha, and the idea that Miss Spencer was returning to AFW after such a long absence was exciting. She was a fan favorite, and the audience was thrilled to hear her entrance music, excited to know where she had been and what had brought on the return of the teacher.

However, the person that stepped out from backstage and into the arena wasn't exactly who they were expecting...

Spoiler:

The crowd fell silent as Muriel stepped into the arena, murmurs of confusion spreading among them as they wondered what was going on. Gone was the plain white blouse and the miniskirt of the teacher they knew, and in it's place was a tight fitting corset, one that hugged the teacher's body tightly, showing off each and every one of her ample, impressive curves. There was a strange air of confidence about her too, a certain aura of dominance and cockiness that the blonde had never had before. It was confusing to the AFW audience, to say the least.

That confusion seemed to amuse the blonde, however. At the sound of the audience's murmurs and whispers, she smirked rather smugly, and as her music began to die down, she raised a microphone to her lips, speaking plainly and clearly for everyone to hear, her voice soft, with a sultry yet threatening undertone to it.

"You're all probably wondering what is going on, aren't you? You're probably wondering what happened to poor old Miss Spencer, and who this woman is standing before you. In fact, I have no doubt that some of you are already spreading rumors, already making up things to tell each other later, false whispers and words about what happened to me within the past few years. Well...it does not matter. All I will tell you is that I have spent a great deal of time doing some soul searching and I have found myself, my true self, my inner self. All any of you need to know is that Miss Spencer is dead, and from now on, Mistress Spencer has taken her place."

She paused for a moment and let the crowd murmur some more among themselves, her eyes sparkling as she looked out over the audience. It was pathetic. It was pathetic the way they murmured and whispered to each other, acting like they understood what was happening, acting as if they had any idea what was going on. It didn't matter though. Not to her, at least. All that mattered was that she was back, and a new era in her life was about to begin.

Raising the microphone to her lips again, she spoke up a second time, the audience immediately going silent, latching onto her words. "To all of you and to all the women backstage, I want to make one thing clear. I am in control here. As you will all see, I am the most dominant woman in this company, and if anyone dares to step up to me, they will be learning a harsh, cruel lesson about who is in charge around here. Class is back in session, and from this day forward, Mistress Spencer is the alpha female in AFW."

She began to turn, to leave, but then paused, glancing at the crowd one last time. "And if anyone has any complaints about it, they can see me after school about it. Class...dismissed."

And with those words, she lowered her microphone and fully turned away, stepping back out of the arena, back out of sight of the audience, leaving them stunned and speechless, curious and wondering about what the future held for Muriel Spencer and her shocking new persona.

Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down