Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Class Acts : The Hoots vs. The Sorority Sisters [FWC]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Class Acts : The Hoots vs. The Sorority Sisters [FWC] Empty Class Acts : The Hoots vs. The Sorority Sisters [FWC]

Post by killcarrion Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:38 am

"EVERYBODY OUT THERE READY TO GIVE A HOOOOOOT????"

Bounding joyfully from behind the aprons to the catchy vocals and upbeat melody of Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend", the infectiously chipper Hooters waitresses themselves would make their grand appearance. Dazzling spotlights bathing the arena in a distinctly orange and white hue that matched their ludicrously snug hot pants jeans and tank tops. A resounding pop from the audience kicked the drab atmosphere into high gear, the majority of them now on their feet and arms raised high for The Hoots' crowd pleasing pre-match ritual.

The sunny and upbeat tag team happily obliging their cheering fandom by firing rolled up Hooters T-Shirts into the air from their pumped up cannons!! Taking turns reloading and firing them in as many different directions as they could while skipping and bounding down the ramp until they came to ringside. The pair exchanging their swag cannons to nearby ring personnel for microphones before simultaneously sliding under the bottom rope. The Hoots offering the cheering masses their brightest of smiles and friendliest of waves before standing side by side, cocking their hips to the side, and offering a grand salute to the good people.

"WHAT'S UP PARTY PEOPLE???!!!" The Hoots than taking a second to let their music and the audience settle down a bit before continuing with their well-practiced and well-rehearsed routine.

"Now we hope ya'll didn't forget about us while that fancy schmancy Avalanchy thingy was goin on~..."

"Oh no way, Haru. Our fans wouldn't just go start cheering for some other tag-team and leave us poor gals out in the cold. But we gotta make doubly sure to in on next year's Avalanche, okay?"

"Heeeey, that reminds me. Where the heck was our invitation?! Was it lost in the mail or somethin? Now there's some pompous windbags holding the tag title-belts. What a gip, amirite!?" Haru turned to the audience with a pouty and annoyed expression, the audience cheering in approval and agreement.

"Now, Now Haru. As cool as it would be, we didn't come all the way to AFW from our Hooters restaurant across the block just to get some heavy belts around our waist. Well, not yet, anyway. For now, we're here to show the fine people here a rockin good time!!!" Cait raised both her voice and her fist into the air to rile up the audience even more so. "And so far, the opponents we've had have been a little rambunctious, but overall pretty swell gals. I'd actually say we're on something of a lucky streak so far."

"Yeah, all those rumors about AFW havin total biotches on their roster are just totes wrong. But let's see if we can keep these good times a-rollin!! Ladies...COME ON DOWN!!!" Haru now attempting her best "The Price is Right" announcer voice as she exaggeratedly rolled and wound up her arm before pointing at the top of the ramp.

Last edited by killcarrion on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Class Acts : The Hoots vs. The Sorority Sisters [FWC] Empty Re: Class Acts : The Hoots vs. The Sorority Sisters [FWC]

Post by PV Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:05 pm

Brittney and Madison looked on as the pair of cute girls played to the crowd. Brittney was curious about them, and their generous curves and happy attitude had certainly struck a chord with her, not that she would let on to her tag partner. Madison on the other hand was filled with disgust and shook her head from side to side. "OMG are you serious Brittney? WTF!" She was of course referring to Brittney's suggestion of a match against the pair. "I just... they look, I dunno.... fun?" she blurted out, visibly shaken by her partners fierce attitude.

"Look this better not be some ploy to have them both smother you in a pin or something?" Brittney looked wide eyed at the suggestion, and went a bright shade of red. "What? What do you mean?" Madison rolled her eyes. "Oh that's just fucking great! I knew it. I've seen what happens when you fight girls you like... sheesh!" Madison continued to scold her partner for having a weakness for such a move. She turned and moved toward the corner, despite Brittney's protests, "I may as well be fighting a 2v1 here. This is SO lame!"

It was not a great start, there was already division in the team. Yes, it was true, Brittney was the weaker link in matches, namely because her desires got the better of her, but also because she was too weak to stand up to Madison, who bullied her on regular occasions. She really was a prize bitch

As the pair entered the ring to their theme tune, the reaction was decidedly unfavourable. Boo's rang out all around and this only fed Madison's attitude. They had both decided to wear their usual powder blue bikinis that left little to the imagination, and matching boots.

Madison stopped to approach one fan who was virtually hanging over the barrier and took a selfie with him. His face lit up in joy at getting close to such a hot girl. Madison stepped away and played with her phone, a cunning smile on her face. Immediately the screen above the entrance showed the picture she just took, the words HOT with an arrow pointing towards Madison and LOSER! pointing towards the fan. Madison made an L shape on her forehead with her hand and sarcastically waved the fan away.

Brittney followed close behind and although she too engaged in taunting the fans, her eyes were locked on the girls in the ring. Speaking of which, as the entered, it was Madison who grabbed a mic to speak

"OH MY GAWD, what is with those outfits? Are you like really Hooters girls?? You know, men only go to those places because ALL of the girls who work there are basically prostitutes!"

The crowd gave a gasp at the sheer audacity and nerve of the suggestion. Without letting Brittney get a word in, Madison continued.

"And what is with those shorts, trying to hide your fat thighs? Is that the special at Hooters? Instead of chicken breast and thighs, we have ugly, fat breasts and thighs?"

Madison smirked and let the pair respond. Whatever the Sisters were doing, they were not going to win any awards for friendship.

Last edited by starvalentine on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

PV

Back to top Go down

Class Acts : The Hoots vs. The Sorority Sisters [FWC] Empty Re: Class Acts : The Hoots vs. The Sorority Sisters [FWC]

Post by killcarrion Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:30 am

You only get one first impression when meeting someone for the first time, and it was critical in shaping what you thought of that person as you got to know them better. Given that, the Hoots honestly felt like just from their entrance alone, they probably knew all they needed to know about The Sorority Sisters. The pair apparently undoing all of the good-will that the Hoots showered amongst the audience with their mean-spirited prank. Both Hoots bristling and scowling from Madison's delightful introduction after entering the ring. But each Hoot still reacted in their own, unique way.

"...*sigh*...Oh dear. I guess there goes our lucky streak..."

"YEAH I'LL SAY, YA SORORITY SKANK!!!" Haru yelled out and clearly piping hot mad, the blue-haired Hoot directing her boiling rage and pointed index finger straight at Madison. Scandalous "Ohh's" ringing out over the audience from what was looking like a catfight ready to break out instead of a wrestling match.

"Who're you calling prostitutes with that dumpster fire of a theme you'd only hear at some grungy, dungeon whore house anyway?! And I'll tell ya what the special is today!! It's my size eight sneakers right up you're snooty MMPGH!!!" Haru's blistering tirade would be cut short by her more subdued partner's intervention. Cait firmly cupping her hand over Haru's mouth to her mumbling displeasure.

"WHAT...my partner was trying to say, is that yes. We are official Hooters girls, and proud of it too. But I think it's for the best if we get this match started already, before one of us says something we might regret."
Cait pleasantly uttered with as wholesome a smile she could muster. Madison's scandalous words having touched Cait's nerve as well, but she was far better at keeping her cool than her hot-headed tag-team partner. Cait than removing her hand from Haru's mouth while taking her place at The Hoot's corner. She already knew that Haru would definitely want to lead off, given how fired up she was already.

"Alright, alright I'll calm down...Yah shoulda let me nail that floozy..."
Haru grumbled out under her breath to Cait after returning to her corner to give the referee her mic and get this match started proper.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:34 pm

Madison was chief instigator and was loving every minute of the reaction the Hoots were giving. She folded her arms, taking the time to place them under her breasts, perhaps out of some subconscious inferiority complex given her rivals were very blessed in this department. Madison was keen to shine on Haru by motioning to her with the same "loser" gesture that she zinged the crowd member with. She grinned sarcastically at her rivals and turned back to Brittney who had an altogether different expression on her face.

Brittney seemed unimpressed with her tag partners antics. Recently in their matches, she had pulled away from Maddy. Her mean spirited nature was not who Brittney was. She was from a poorer family, and Madison had used this to bully her as much as possible. She had also had to endure Madison's "hazing" which is where she had probably developed her love of being smothered. Even a mean spirited breast smother, is still oddly comforting.

Madison was not happy. "Oh what, like you are too good to join in? Is that it Brittney? You don't like teasing these bitches? WHAT-EVAH!" She was clearly angry and placed her hand up towards Brittney's face. Brittney shook her head and stepped through the ropes. "No, I'm good. I'll start!" She stepped past Madison and bounced a little, setting her focus on Haru. It was a clever move by Madison, perhaps? She wouldnt have to face Haru's anger, but then again, could Brittney handle it. The sisters were literally a tag team in the throws of destruction, they could split at any moment, and it was all down to Madison's spoiled brat attitude..

"And try not to make your only attack shoving your jobber face between her breasts Brittney!" That final comment from Maddy was pure vile hatred and mean. Brittney didnt even turn around to acknowledge it, but inside, it really hurt.

Brittney moved out to middle ring and mouthed, "I'm sorry about her" to Haru before raising her hands to show she was ready to wrestle. The crowd reaching fever pitch at the prospect of a super charged busty throwdown.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:47 pm

"Well, I kinda think if I hadn't have stopped you, we'd have to explain everything to Masumi...and you know what happened last time we went off script like that..." The more level-headed Caitlyn calmly explained to Haru why she intervened before her partner started dropping F-bombs in her enraged tirade against Madison. Both Hoots shivering in dreaded unease from remembering their brawny trainer/manager cranking down dual headlocks and stacked dual Boston Crabs in their 2 on 1 punishment spar. Masumi's method of keeping her employee's motivated revolving more around back-breaking submissions than mere pay-cuts. Which, in her defense, worked quite well. Employee efficiency at her restaurant having never been higher...

"...*shiver*...Good point. But ya can't say she didn't deserve it."
Haru sourly grumbled before turning around, now hopping in place to limber herself up and add some jiggling bounce to her well-endowed chest in the process. Prissy Valley girl wanna-bes like Madison just really teed Haru off, and the sorority sister just seemed to epitomize that stereotype to the nth degree. And Haru was about to paint Brittney with that same brush...at least until she cocked an eyebrow at the verbal tongue lashing Madison was doling out to her. An abusive partnership certainly wasn't what she was expecting from these two, but that was seeming more like the case after Haru interpreted Brittney's silent apology.

Perplexed and kinda taken off her game here, Haru quite literally thought on her feet and paced around the ring before stepping forward to lock-up with Brittney. Intertwining their arms with a hand firmly locked onto the back of Brittney's neck, Haru rigidly extended her toned leg behind her for a deadlocked duel of wills in the middle of the ring. Their buxom breasts rubbing over each-others and dueling just as competitively with every reaffirming shove that brought them face to face.

"You shouldn't be the one apologizing, ya know? You're buddy's the one with the big mouth. But...uh, thanks. Nice to know at least one of you has some class."
Haru whispered discreetly with a warm smile, the blue-haired Hoot revealing that she intentionally went for this lock-up so the pair could share some spoken words without Brittney over-hearing. Not to be outdone in the lock-up, Haru made progressively steady and forceful steps forward to corner Brittney against whatever was behind them. An empty corner, either team corner, or just the ropes. Haru kinda sorta forgot where they were in the ring...

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 pm

Brittney stomped in and locked up. She loved the feeling of Haru against her body, the pair had quite the chests and it was a battle of cup size as much as wills. She struggled and grunted trying not to be too distracted, but it was difficult. The thing was, Madison was right, Brittney did like being smothered, she did often throw matches so she would be the one pinned, again by more than one rival, but she couldnt help it. She loved girls, she loved being submissive, and despite her enjoyment of wrestling, there came a certain point where she would give in and let the rival or rivals have their way with her.

Within the grapple she was enjoying her chat with Haru. "Yeah I know, I hate her! She always humiliates me and after matches.. well... ugh!" She felt like stopping, but somehow she trusted Haru, liked the girl, even though they just met. "She's always smothering me! As practice, she reckons, but its just because I like it and....." Brittney caught herself.

Blatantly giving way her weakness was not the smartest move she ever made.

The sister felt the corner at her back and fortunately it was a neutral corner. She broke off the grapple and raised her hands, forgetting herself that the ref girl would not really get involved as it was technically legal.

Madison on the other hand was being as vile as usual taking the opportunity to berate both Haru and her tag partner. "OMG LOL you two are terrible. I thought Brittney was a jobber but now shes facing an even bigger loooooser!" Hey Hooter tramp, can you, like even do a move that doesn't suck?"

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:01 am

Considering Brittney remained relatively tight-lipped throughout both teams scathing introductory rant, Haru just kinda assumed she was no better than her bile-spewing partner. A sympathetic voice who deeply regretted her partner's mean-spirited acts certainly wasn't what she was excepting, and she certainly didn't expect to be warming up to someone she thought she would loathe.

And yet that's exactly where she was, all while Haru was straining her legs to bully Britney backwards with groaning effort. Haru was feeling particularly prideful in having successfully ushered Brittney despite not being the brawn of the group, their close proximity in the neural corner leading to exchanged breathes and Haru noticing Brittney had a sort of innocent yet high-class charm to her. After raising an eyebrow at Brittney's unintentional verbal gaffe, a sly grin crept across her face before she released the lockup despite the ref not intervening. Striking someone who had their hands to the sky was kind of a cheap move anyway, and very un-Hooters like.

"Ah ha~...Me thinks you may have divulged too much, Brit~..."
Haru mischievously whispered while her fingertips tantalizingly trailed down Brittney's sides and slim waist before she backpedaled a step. "...but if that's what tickles your fancy, than you're facing the right tag-te-..."

"OMG LOL you two are terrible. I thought Brittney was a jobber but now shes facing an even bigger loooooser!" Hey Hooter tramp, can you, like even do a move that doesn't suck?"

Haru bristled in abject irritation as she turned to address the screeching sorority sister belting out demeaning commentary and totally ruining the mood. "YEAH YOU WOULD KNOW ALL ABOUT SUCKING, WOULDN'T YOU YA SORORITY FLOOZY!!! THAN WHY DON'T YOU DO ME A FAVOR AND GO SUCK A LEMON, WILL YA?!?!" Haru belted out while stomping towards Madison before the referee would rush in front of her and attempt to be a human barricade between the two. The blue-haired Hoot offering both her back and a wide-open target to the still cornered Brittney in the process...

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Brittney held her hands up, and let her eyes trail across Haru's generous curves. She blushed again so hard that if blushing was a way to win the match, she would have beaten the Hoots 10 times over! The seductive comment from Haru did nothing to change that. "Oh I did?" Brittney questioned as she replayed the conversation in her head. "Aww crap. I DID! You wouldnt?? Right???" She bit her lip and lowered her hands finally as Madison shook her head and rolled her eyes.

Haru meanwhile turned and gave her a mouthful of abuse that Madison did NOT take kindly to. "OMG, are you for real you slut? Every man on the planet would want me, not some cheap ass ho bag "waitress" like you. I bet you only do that job because you are so poor, living in some crap shack with twenty UG-LY offspring....." Madison was really laying it on thick and it was mean. She flicked her hand around, clicking her fingers like she was a black girl from the Ghetto. There was nothing more sad than a posh white girl who thought she was black. She also knew nothing of Haru, but in her mind she was less than nothing.

Brittney did on the other hand watch the bitching match, and she noticed Haru was completely distracted. The sister moved out and placed her hands straight on Haru's shoulders. With an apology she pulled back and dropped to the canvas. Brittney brought her knees up, hoping to drive Haru onto them for a lungblower backstabber. Ironic really given that backstabbing was Madison's MO. If it worked, Brittney would look to capitalize on the situation, although she was conflicted given how nice Haru was.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:42 am

The actual wrestling match was now taking a significant backseat to the shouting match now taking place between the sassier members of both teams. The surrounding audience now acting more like a bunch of high-school students spectating the two girls sounding off on each-other with intermittent "oooh's" from every sick burn, obviously goading them on to see a catfight breakout. Which could very well happen considering that the ref herself was having a damn hard time ushering the encroaching Haru away from the bitchy white chick with the ghetto head bobs and snapping fingers.

*Oh dear, I definitely should have gone first...*
Caitlyn now begrudgingly thought to herself while massaging the side of her head. She could already feel a headache coming on from seeing her hot-headed partner entirely forget the conversation they just had about staying focused. That extra time in the corner may have given Haru time to cool her jets, but hindsight always was 20/20. The grey-haired Hoot lamenting her decision before perking up from seeing the encroaching sister creep up on Haru. Caitlyn's warning calls unsurprisingly going unheard by Haru in all of this...

"Why don'cha say that to my face ya sorority chickenhead-!!!" Haru's blistering tirade would come to it's abrupt end by the pair of hands grasping her shoulders and yanking her backwards onto the horribly damaging backstabber. The blue-haired Hoot howled in pure agony from the spiking impact before limply flopping off and to the sides. Propping herself up on elbow with her other hand tending to her lower back, Haru groaned miserably while keeping her head low. Mainly to hide how freaking painful that was, but also because she felt more than just a tad embarrassed from the rookie mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:36 pm

The bitch fest between the wrestlers was enjoyed by the crowd who had an interest in keeping it going. It was the sort of fantasy many of them had to see two very buxom wrestlers had a verbal fight before they got down and dirty. Brittney was the quickest to react however and planted Haru. As she scrambled around to her knees, the look on Madison's face was pure joy. "YES! Finally you did something right Brittney. Tag me.. NOW!!" She was condescending and forceful as always, but Madison was not about to let Haru get off this lightly. This was typical of Madison. She never did the dirty work herself, but was happy to take the accolades and praise for any win.

Brittney paused which angered her obnoxious tag partner. "Brittney, do it NOW or else!" She was being a complete spoiled brat and out of a sense of her own preservation, Brittney tagged in Madison who literally burst into the ring. She bent down and grabbed Haru by her lovely soft hair and purposely dragged her to the center of the ring. To make sure Haru stayed down, Madison added some savage looking stomps to Haru's chest and then addressed her tag partner, Caitlyn

"Hey Boobylocks! Say goodnight to your slutty partner!"
With that she proceeded to straddle Haru's tummy before attempting to flop down on her in a full body pin. It was obvious what Madison was attempting but she deliberately and slowly made sure the crowd and Caitlyn knew also. The sister propped herself up on her hands, placing them either side of Haru's head and gave one last taunt and to make sure Haru knew what was coming.

"This is what real breasts look like ho-bag!"

With that she dropped and applied a textbook Breast Smother pin to Haru. Madison as cocky and arrogant as always didnt bother securing her rivals hands or anything, instead she just panted like a dog to illustrate how she had all the air in the world, whilst Haru, buried her in her massive cleavage would be taking in a mixture of her tacky cheap perfume and sweat. Not a mixture any human should have to face

The ref girl checked and Madison who was impatient with the delay shouted "Count her you dumb bitch!" With the ref duly slapping the canvas for ONE!

Brittney got out of the ring and stood there looking ashamed of her partners attitude and tried to catch Caitlyn's eye to mouth the word, "sorry" and to also nod her head as if gesturing that the hoot should run in and break the pin, because Brittney wasnt about to stop her. Brittney was daydreaming about Haru's earlier comment and was fantasizing about the Hoots giving her a smother of their own.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next