Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 5 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:27 pm

Anampo wondered why the heck she spent so much time walking across this country after getting here. Instead, she could have came here sooner and met Ryan quicker. He had never been mean to her, and regarded her as someone worth something. She hears him ask for a kiss for a 'repayment'. She smiles, looking back to him. "Alright. When you're done, then."

"There's so much I dont know....I've been here for so long already, and just now Im.....Im just getting a late start, arent I?" She says, between trying to breath easy as his hands come up her shirt and onto her mid back. Her eyes begin to shut tightly and the rabbit moans slightly.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 5 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:08 pm

"Hmmm, well if there's one thing I don't like it's not knowing things. That was what drove me to have a big collection of books, from things to language origins to the cthulhu mythos. And of course wrestling. One time in China I fought a chef who knew kung fu, it ah...didn't go very well." that was an incident for sure. But Ryan wasn't going to entertain that.

Because he was giving a massage to a beautiful woman with rabbit ears, that was something rare for men his age surely. But Ryan was just focusing on the task at hand, giving a massage to Anampo. The slight moan giving him more encouragement to carry on.

He slinked his hands further, Ryan's hands dancing across Anampo's body. Those skilled digits which played violin, and where used to make fencing look like an art form.

"Hmmm....you might be getting a late start Anampo. But as the lady to Britain's paragon you shall one day conquer the realm." Ryan murmured out to the rabbit.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:07 am

He didnt like to be in the dark, Anampo summarized in her head. She would've liked to hear more about how he fought that chef, but it seemed that he'd rather not delve into the story at the current. Or anytime soon, either. Her moan made Ryan push even more and push higher up on her back. Her body began to move more an more with each push.

"Thank y-you....Ive never been treated so nicely before, Ryan...."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:51 pm

Ryan had continued massaging Anampo's back, her responses only making him more eager to carry on. Ms Yatgra was beautiful to be sure, and Ryan would give her the treatment she so deserved. His hands slinked up to her shoulders, past her chest and near the blades of her arms.

Then the young man would lean in and take a deep sniff of Anampo's hair, then Ryan moved down to begin kissing her neck from the right.

"Hmmmm, mmmmm....Oh Anampo, you are adorable." Ryan purred out as he wrapped his arms around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:54 pm

She was just simply notused to contact like this. From any of her family, her friends, or even her opponents. Anamosa didn't know how to react to his advances. She moans out with a mix of laughter with it. Her legs bend back and her feet kicked Ryan gently.

She is completely calm, her guard dropped. She giggled and let him wrap his arms around her.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:46 pm

Mr Knight had a smirk on his face, the kind that one wore when they had seduced their intended target. Ryan had been trained in this art, his adoptive Father giving him the gifts. But despite having a firm grasp of this art, Ryan had been quite celibate. The only noteworthy romance he had beside Anampo was the 2 month fling with Eliza Harenwood, where he had learned to give that excellent footrub.

It was mostly due to the fact that Ryan had been devoted to wrestling, he took to the trade with zeal alongside Lucy. Eager to make their old man proud. But since then his adoptive Father had left Japan, with Ryan and his Sister eager to make their own legacies. And now Ryan devoted himself to the rabbit girl, helping her along this path. No longer would she be the weak little rabbit, she couldn't be if she were to be the lady to the paragon of Britain.

Ryan leaned into Anampo, gently licking her earlobe before muttering "Sit up Anampo." once the rabbit girl did this he'd kiss her forehead. And then crouch down in front of the rabbit girl, taking her left foot with one hand and gently kissing the top of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:56 pm

Ryn couldnt sense what Anampo was feeling. She was getting tense again and was a bit fearful of what she was doing when Ryan told her to sit up. The kiss to her earlobe mad the tension in the rabbit begin to build up. But, she did as he asked and sat up.

She smiles with the forehead kiss. "Ryan..?" She questions what he was doing to her foot. He kisses the top of it and she bit her tongue.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:07 pm

Ryan sensed something, and based on his experience he'd wager it was hesitance. The room was quiet enough for him to hear her bite her tongue. Such a quiet noise picked up by the Scottish aristocrat.

The paragon of Britain would look up at Anampo and frown lightly, had he offended her somehow? The thought wasn't appealing at all to be sure, the happiness of the rabbit girl was one of Ryan's main priorities.

"Anampo? Have I acted in a manner to offend you?" Ryan asked with concern on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Her eyes were wide. That was a bad sign. But on the upside, she was as red as she ever was in front of Ryan. She opens her mouth to shakily speak. "Just... A bit curious as to what you are doing with my foot. That's all." She waits for him to either say something or to just continue with whatever it was he was about to do. She had a slight hunxh, but just wanted to see.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:33 pm

Ryan gave a slight sigh of relief, he could still salvage the situation. Anampo looked like a red tomato with wide eyes, and this would require some delicate tact to be sure. Otherwise it wouldn't be good.

But Mr Knight remained calm and nice, a smile on his face as he said to the rabbit girl "I was just showing my affection to you. By kissing the foot of my dear lady...unless....you'd like me to do more...." Ryan was fine with anything, but he'd be more than happy to worship her. Although if Anampo didn't want to go there then Mr Knight, being the British gentleman that he was would drop the subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next