Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 3 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:08 pm

Ryan grunted out as Anampo hit him on the head, he could tell she didn't want to do it. Mr Knight would promptly release the rabbit girl after being hit atop the head, he'd stand there and rub it for a bit before smiling.

"You see Anampo? If you have your arms free then it's a free strike for you, never power out when there's another option. Either going for the ropes or attacking with free limbs is the best options, depending on the ring location. These lessons have served me well in the past." Ryan said, to show there was no hard feelings Ryan would gently embrace the rabbit girl once again.

"Now there's quite a few submissions that have you down on the ground, in that case I'll need to do a boston crab on you. Please trust me my dear, when this training is complete you will be better than you were before. I've not failed you yet, so please lie on your back." Ryan would say, releasing his hug and pecking Anampo on the forehead.

Back to top Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 3 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:05 am

She didn't want to....Anampo was a bit hay to be let go, but was sad to have to hit Ryan's head. She understood though that she would have to do that to someone. And in that fight, there would be no guilt or remorse. Her body tenses up a bit when he came to hug her again. Was that a good thing? To be um.....What was called 'on her guard'? She calms down and hugged him back. "R-right....Don't panic..."

But, what he told her next, could almost make her have a panic attack. "A-A what?" She had heard that right. He wanted to put her in a move that Anampo had fears for, thanks to Cougra, the boston crab. "This move.....I'm going to put my trust in you not to crack my back...." Accepting the kiss to the head, Anampo slightly smiles and lays down on her back before him.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 pm

"Oh I wouldn't dream of hurting you like that, Yoshiro would chew me up and drop me into the sea!" Ryan would say with a laugh. He did block the thought out, after seeing Anampo in the hospital like that he wanted to forget about that.

Although her reaction to his suggestion did pique his interest, although the rabbit did as he requested. Ryan would scoop Anampo's beautiful legs under his arms, although the thought was niggling in his mind. He needed to entertain that, so while standing atop her with his legs in his arms he'd ask "Anampo, when I stated the move I intended to use on you. You briefly showed a lot of panic, perhaps you can tell me why? If it's related to a past match then you might want to tell me now, it could help."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:30 pm

She groans a bit as her legs were scooped up in his arms. She had to brace herself. This move was one that she didn't like very well. A-And now, Ryan was asking her. "Um....I've been put in it before, and its not the greatest move to be in....My f-friend put me in it in a match before we became friends...."

Anampo bites her lip in waiting for the boston crab. It would take her a lot of energy to try and get to the ropes. There was no way she was going to even try to ower out of this one. When ready, she nods to Ryan from the floor.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:03 pm

Ryan gave a bit of a frown, the young man believed that he wasn't getting the full story. Although so long as Anampo personal safety wasn't at risk at the hands of this "Friend." then it was fine in his book. But he'd decide to maybe try and poke at the question a little bit more later on.

"Alright, I'll just go over the one legged boston crab. Now this is used by either one of two opponents, overconfident wrestlers or those who are aiming for that limb in specific. Now the advantage that you have in this hold is that you have a free leg, which can be used to go for the nearby ropes." Ryan stated.

The paragon of Britain would then begin to slowly lean back, and apply pressure to Anampo.
"Now the key is to make your arms as long as possible, use them to bring yourself closer to the ropes. Picture it as climbing a rock wall, or stalking through the forest." Ryan wasn't putting much pressure on, but still it was enough to warn Anampo to start getting a move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:07 am

As just one leg was bent back, Anampo could still feel actual and real pain in her back. She groans a bit, trying to do what Ryan told her to and extends her right arm. The left one was used to ush her body up. "R-Ryan....I-I can't...." She groans, barely moving any closer to the ropes. Even with her other leg pushing to move the rabbit forward. "A-Ah...!" She clenched her teeth and tries to press on, moving forward at a slow pace. "Ow, ow!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:00 pm

Ryan cringed upon hearing Anampo's painful yelps, he bit his lower lip. He turned around, sure enough Anampo was attempting to make some progress. Oh how he didn't want her to be hurt, no one wanted their loved ones to be after all.

"Alright, stop stop." Ryan said aloud, letting go of Anampo's leg. What was he thinking? This was going to require something else, perhaps a drawing board or something.

"C'mere, I'm sorry." Mr Knight stated as he knelt down, he would then embrace Anampo and make sure she was alright.

"Tell you what, let's take a break for now. Have some water, let your leg rest. And we'll come back to this, I'll get you an ice pack." the young man moved out the ring to the nearby fridge, checking the bottom drawer.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:24 pm

The pain felt real, but Anampo knew that it was not. She felt her leg being let go, and the pressure in her back relaxed. She actually got a bit....Commanding when Ryan began to apologize and offer her rest and an ice pack. She looked at him with both of her ears pointed straight up. "R-Ryan! You need to do this. I need you to do this. Accet the fact that I'm gonna get hurt a bit. But, i-its for the better....Now come back here and put me back i-in that hold!"

Anampo lays back down on her stomach and points back to her back. "Now, Ryan!"

Last edited by 11367 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:17 pm

Ryan's face was blocked by the fridge as he heard Anampo's words, a smirk appearing on his lips. That was just the thing he needed, although the thought remained. But Ryan had an idea on how to get past it......

"Just think of it as sparring with Lucy, best you can do." he thought to himself, Ryan then decided to tease Anampo a wee bit.

"Hold your horses." Mr Knight said, taking a shard of ice from the freezer and rubbing it onto his forehead. After doing that a couple of times the young man would then re enter the ring, taking a brief pause to admire the rabbit's beautiful back. Before moving to grab her legs.

"Okay, 3, 2 ,1. GO!" Ryan said, beginning to crank on the pressure. With a bit of a grin on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:12 pm

She prepared to get her back bent again. Anampo groans out when it does happen. The rabbit realizes that Ryan wasn't playing around anymore. Her back was really getting folded over itself. "A-Ah!! Ryan!" She yelled out. Anampo really had to push to get free. She dragged herself across the floor of the ring and could just barely do that. Reaching both arms out, she tries to reach for the ropes. Anampo had a slightly dark blush on her face, surrised that Ryan could turn around so quickly.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next