by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 10:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 9:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 6:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 4 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:51 am

Ryan did his best to ignore Anampo's painful yelps, Lucy usually made those when he'd applied a submission onto her in the past. But the rabbit girl had requested that he do this, and he could see it now. So he needed to test her, if she could manage to get near the ropes he'd be happy

"Come on Anampo, you either sink in the ring or swim to the ropes. Your choice." the paragon of Britain stated, the rabbit had asked for this. Ryan figured he could make it up to her later, even if Anampo insisted on it. There was still the niggling doubt, although it was much more minor at this point.

Back to top Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 4 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:52 am

She continues to ush herself to the roes. The rabbit ears were lanned back and curled, showing that she was in distress. Anampo didn't think che could move forward with Ryan's weight on her like that. But eventually, she would prevail and reach so close to the ropes that she could almost touch them. But, if she reached any further, her back would be in too much pain to continue. She bites her lip at the thought of what to do now...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:17 am

Ryan was noting Anampo's progress in crawling towards the ropes, the rabbit was certainly giving it her all. Lucy would usually be requesting Mr Knight to lay off after a few seconds in this hold, it was just training after all. Anampo had insisted on this after all, he took a look around to see just how close Anampo was to the ropes.

"Alright Anampo, almost there. C'mon now." Ryan said, doing his best to encourage his girlfriend. He was tempted to let up, but he figured she'd just yell at him for it. But considering that Anampo was being rather silent, it got Ryan a tad worried. He hoped she hadn't passed out or something like that.

"Uh are you okay down there? Do you want to go on?" Mr Knight would say, turning his head and shaking Anampo's legs a wee bit to get a reaction from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:48 am

Indigo:
She was quiet due to trying to concentrate. Anampo reached more, not caring if the pain increased. A boston crab hurt worse at this point. "A-Auhn...." She could feel Ryan's muscles folding her cute rabbit body in half with his strength. He didn't mean to do it, she was sure. But still, Ryan was trying to make it seem 'real' as she wanted him to.

Gabbing onto the lowest rope when Ryan asked if she was okay, Anampo replied back quickly with: "Rope, rope, rope!"

Deus:
Ryan could hear Anampo's grunts, Mr Knight was thankful that the rabbit girl was at least still conscious. She had requested for this after all, but Ryan didn't want to put her in the hospital. Anampo had only recently gotten out of it after all, and Ryan promised to ensure that she wouldn't be there again if he could help it.

So when the rabbit girl yelled out that she had grabbed hold of the ropes, Ryan instantly let go of her. He tried to think of it as wrestling with Lucy, but Anampo wasn't used to being slammed around by a 6 foot tall British bloke like Britain's baby girl was.

"Are you okay Anampo? I didn't hurt you too bad did I?" Ryan asked, getting near Anampo and making sure she was alright. The young man was a gentleman through and through, and making sure his lady was okay was his number one priority.

Indigo:
She panted slightly when let go. Her hand still grabbing onto the rope. She let it there for a bit before turning over on her back and exhaling heavily, akin to a sigh. Ryan was so worried for her safety, and seemed to still be holding back a bit. As Anampo loved him for doing that, she was also a bit angered by it. "R-Ryan....Im fine."

She sat up on her bottom, looking up at Ryan with a blushed face. "Now...U-um, what if I cant move my upper body, or if my whole body is caught in the middle of the ring? Show me what happens then." She was telling him to put her in yet another submission. And this time, one where escape would be near impossible.

Deus:
Ryan sighed, Anampo was still eager to keep going despite the amount of pressure he put onto her back with that boston crab. And still the rabbit wanted to keep going, almost as if she was wanting to have some more done onto her. Well Ryan could entertain her he supposed, and he knew a hold that might work. And that both of them could enjoy.

"Well I do know one that might appeal to you, it's a grapevine hold. Now for this one you'll need to lie on your back." Ryan would instruct, once Anampo did that he'd get atop her and slide his legs under hers. From there Ryan would begin to then spread both of their legs as far as they could, while at the same time he'd grab her arms by the wrists and keep them pinned.

"It can be quite a tricky hold to use, and get out of. But there's also another thing I like about this hold, do you want to know why?" Ryan said with a look of mischief on his face.

Indigo:
Was this? Was this even a move?! Anampo blushed madly as she was laid on by Ryan. "U-Um....Uh..." She felt his legs go under hers and then slowly pull them apart. Like a split. Anampo's face showed a cringe. How was this wrestling...? She found that out when her legs began to feel strain. They couldn't go very far to begin with. Ryan cold feel her back arch upwards and her body press into his body.

"W-W-Why do y-you like this hold?" She dared to ask. Her pinned arms made slight attempts to come u, but couldn't.

Deus:
Ryan kept a straight face on, even as Anampo blushed as red as a tomato. If she thought she was blushing now though, oh boy the paragon of Britain was just getting started. He hadn't let up on the hold, no Anampo wanted him to put a submission on her on which she couldn't escape from. So Ryan would oblige, but that didn't mean he couldn't have any fun with it.

"The reason I like this hold is because now.....I can give my dear rabbit as many kisses as I want, and there's not a thing she can do about it!" Ryan said aloud, with a grin now upon his regal features. On which point Ryan would lean his head down and start tracing kisses alongside Anampo's cheeks, forehead and neck. Anampo could try and struggle as best she could, but Ryan made sure she'd stay in this hold.

Once Mr Knight had enough of it, he'd lean back up and say to the rabbit girl "Serious though, try to avoid staying on the ground as long as you can. And a general tip when placed into submissions is to try and tip your opponent off balance, like try knocking out a leg of your opponent if they do a boston crab on you. They will still be atop you, but it can give you a few seconds to deal with the next thing and get around it." while maintaining the hold on Anampo.

Indigo:
She laughs at the kisses in a cute way. They tickled, and she was just so embarrassed. Easily he could kiss her all over. She was partially glad that no one was in the gym today to be here and see this. She did try a small struggle, but let Ryan's kisses lay on her cheeks and neck. She let's out some rather surprising and very light moans when he got to her neck. So much so that her rabbit ears curl up in reaction. After, she pauses to listen to him. "O-Okay...."

Deus:
Mr Knight grinned as he played with Anampo in the grapevine hold, it worked as the young man believed. The moans she let out were to be expected, after all even with the rabbit ears there was still the heart of a woman. And he was also thankful that she was listening to his advice on doing whatever she could to break out of holds.

Ryan then smiled and said "Now then, I'll give you one of two options. One, we either take a break and you let me massage your back and place that ice pack on your back. Or two you attempt to flip me onto my back in this position, and I'll let you put me into a submission of your choice." the British gentleman looked deep into the Rabbit's eyes, being fine with whatever she wanted.

Indigo:
She saw his grin, blushing more. Was it because she moaned? Had he put two and two together yet and realized what had happened? Maybe.....But maybe not. "O-Okay, Ryan. I'll try." Anampo then listens to the choices she was given. To get out of something impossible and then counterattack, or give in.

Anampo begins to struggle around, trying to flip the man over and off of her. She sort of wanted to put him in a submission. But, she had to pass this hurdle first. "G-Grr..." She cutely growls at the Paragon. He looked into her eyes, but she wasnt for his attempt to make her unfocused. She tries to flip the two of them or break away from Ryan's hold

Deus:
Ryan was enjoying being a tease, he had a plan on what to do. And Mr Knight would do his best to ensure Anampo wouldn't break out of this grapevine, getting as close to the rabbit girl as he could. Her cute growl was all the more endearing to the paragon of Britain, so in the middle of it Ryan would change his offer with.

"Tell you what Anampo, how about we do both. In the order you want, but rest assured I will give you the best back massage you've ever felt. And perhaps something even more." Mr Knight would say, deciding to let Anampo flip him over onto his back. Although he'd use his strength to hold Anampo up with his arms on her belly, like she was an infant in his arms.

Indigo:
He was trying. Just like someone else would. He would try hard to keep her on her back in that pin. And not having her legs made it harder. Soon enough, Ryan would change his offer. It would be both. "A-after all of that, I-Im still gonna put you in one..." She shyly says to him. Anampo breaks out of his hold, and again when he was holding her up.

Landing on her knees, Anampo quickly stands up and goes to grab the man's legs. Anampo soon would attempt a boston crab of her own for somewhat of a payback against Ryan. The rabbit would sit right down on his back.

Deus:
Ryan would keep a smirk on his face, he liked how Anampo was still bashful even though she planned to put him into a submission. The dashing Knight made no attempt to prevent Anampo from grabbing his legs, of course he knew what to do. 

He gritted his teeth once Anampo set herself into the hold, Ryan would show how the pros did it. Mr Knight grounded his knuckles into the ground, and would plan to use his upper body strength to drag himself as best he could. But he was also curious as to how Anampo would cope with keeping the hold intact, as Ryan wanted to know even though the pain shot into his back.

Indigo:
He put his upper body up so fast...Anampo gasps softly. He was going to get out unless she did something to prevent him from getting to those ropes. And since he was the better of the two, Ryan was going to get there soon. She bit her lip and did something drastic. Anampo let one leg go to grab the arm of the same side and pull it backwards. "Ngh! D-Don't try any escape!"

Deus:
Upon hearing the words of his beautiful rabbit, Ryan could only smirk and then scoff out with "Hah, ngh...Where's the fun in that!"

As tempting as it was to just let Anampo do whatever she wanted to him, Mr Knight knew that this was all in the intent of training her. He then let out a loud wince as his arm got pulled backwards, his eyes narrowing. "Okay just for that, after your back massage...your are getting spanked too, I'll be nice though!" he grunted out. 

But the paragon of Britain still had one free arm, and he was going to use that to the best of his ability. Dragging himself tooth and nail as close to the ropes as he could, Ryan wasn't going to lie it did hurt. But if there was one thing Ryan was good at it was taking the hits and trucking on, edging as close as he could using the free leg to nudge forward.

Indigo:
Anampo tried hard but in the end, Ryan eventually got to those ropes. She had to let him go. But, not without looking back at the big man and yanking his two grabbed appendages once more in a rough fashion. She would get off of him after and took a few steps back. Sh heard him say that he was going to get spanked..... "B-But!" She blushes. "You said to put you in whatever submission!"

The rabbit's ears lowered and she bit her lip.

Deus:
Ryan let out a sigh, lightly shaking his head. He stood up and dusted himself off, turning to Anampo and saying "I was only teaseing you Anampo, I wasn't going to do that. Beside I think your back would be too beautiful to be spanked! Forgive me?"

The young man would offer his arms up to give Anampo a hug, if the rabbit girl accepted Mr Knight would then say "Now let's take a wee break okay? I'll give you a massage you won't forget, only the best for my darling rabbit."

Indigo:
Anampo kept her front towards Ryan, suspecting that she may still get spanked. But, he told her that her bottom was too good for that. She blushed on her cheeks and under her eyes. Looking down, she wasn't expecting to get hugged. He took some large steps to get to her so quickly. Anampo looked up to him when he respoke of the massage. "U-Um.....Okay. How are we going to do this? I-I-In the middle of the ring?" When she looked up, her rabbit ears moved back.

Deus:
Ryan smiled, but then rolled his eyes in response to Anampo's question "No silly, I have a special table just for you. Come on." Mr Knight said, getting out of the hug and clapping his hands with glee. Being the gentleman that he was Ryan would open the ropes for Anampo to allow her to easily climb out the ring.

Once Ryan joined her outside the ring, he'd lead the rabbit girl by the hand and go over to something covered with a cloth.
"I got this a few days ago, but didn't have time to use it myself. It's brand new though!" the paragon of Britain said as he removed the cloth.

"Right Anampo, have a lie down for about a few seconds. To let your back rest and all that, I'll just nip over and grab that ice pack." Ryan would then peck Anampo on the lips before moving to the fridge.

Indigo:
She looked at the table. Her face couldn't get much redder. Before she could even ask anything to Ryan about where the hell he got this thing, he'd already have walked off to go get an ice pack. Beforehand, he told her to lay down on the table. Anampo bit her lip, her gray eyes dart around a bit. Still no one here.....She guesses that it was okay.

Anampo gently kicks off her brown, worn moccasins and set them by the table. She lays down on her back to look up at the ceiling and rest a bit. When Ryan came back, she would ask her first and most important question. "W-Why did you get this thing, anyway Ryan?"

Deus:
Ryan had gotten the same ice pack he was going to use earlier, and looked over at Anampo with a smile. He then said "Uh Anampo can you roll over please? It's just so I can put the ice back on the base of your spine, to make massaging it easier."

Once Anampo layed on her belly, Ryan would then say "Just need to lift your shirt up a bit, so the ice pack touches your skin. I got this cause me and my Sister Lucy figured we might be inclined to hire a massager, but then we decided to look into doing it ourselves."

Mr Knight would then look at Anampo's shoes and say "Say Anampo, I'm going to let your spine rest a wee bit. How about I give you a foot rub first? They must be a bit tired to be sure."

Indigo:
The rabbit was fine with rolling over, as she did so. Her stomach and chest flat on the comfortable table. It felt nice just to rest up like this. She wasn't aying attention until Ryan lifted up her shirt near her bottom and laced the ice pack there! She makes several sounds of discomfort and tries to not thrash around. She knew it was for her own good, to heal up her back from what Ryan did.

As Anampo listened to the reason, she thought that it made sense. To have someone hired to do that after every match. Oh, how she would have loved to have that. "U-Um.....If you think you want to, you can...." She looked over her shoulder to kee an eye on what Ryan would do to her feet.

Deus:
Ryan again let out a smile, thankful that the rabbit girl was placing her trust in him "Right hang on." the young man said, removing Anampo's socks and placing them next to her trademark shoes.

Mr Knight would then dig into a gym bag, and withdraw a bottle of rubbing lotion. Placeing a small amount on his hands and rubbing them together, before moving back to the bench.

"Now just....relax...." he muttered in a soothing tone, holding Anampo's left foot with one hand. His other gently rubbing it's fingers into her heel, Ryan then began a swirling motion with his thumb. Making sure she was getting the attention and care that she deserved, and Ryan knew how to take care of a woman to be sure.

Indigo:
She didn't expect him to make her barefoot, but it made plenty of sense to do so. Anampo's arms wrap around the bottom to the table. She was a bit afraid of what would come next, shutting her eyes. But not tightly. She makes a slight groan, though he told her to relax. Ryan would find that her soles were very rough for some reason. Almost abnormally so.

Even if they were rough, his hands worked wonders on her tired feet. She begins to calm down after tensing up a lot. She came down slowly, until her breathing became soft and slow. She was starting to enjoy this.

Deus:
Ryan frowned slightly as he felt the roughness of Anampo's skin, then again she was in the hospital for a while. And Ryan presumed that meant she hadn't had the chance to take a shower and get her feet seen to.

But nontheless Ryan worked into the rabbit's soles, pressing his thumbs into them. He was spurred on by how clearly relaxed Anampo was, so he continued his massage. Placing his fingers inbetween her toes to get the lotion in, playfully giving them a squeeze.

"Hehe, I can tell your really quite enjoying this. You need a good pampering my dear." he muttered to Anampo.

Indigo:
This almost felt like something that a certain cat friend of her's would be doing, Anampo thought as she felt Ryan's fingers slip in between her toes. She bit her lip not out of pain or stress, but just out of habit. She thought about Cougra, which made her a bit stressed. But...She was with Ryan right now.

She makes a slight and happy squeal when her foot was squeezed like that, She looked back to Ryan. "W-what are you doing, silly?!"

Deus:
"Why I'm just making sure that I'm being thorough, my dear Anampo. For you deserve only the best as the Knight's lady! Besides your reaction has told me that you quite enjoyed that, now to give them a wash and towel." the young man stated.

He took a sponge out of his bag and splashed some warm water in the sink, soaking it up in the sponge. Mr Knight then grabbed a nearby towel as well, with practised and calm hands Ryan would start scrubbing Anampo's feet. The young man kept a bemused smirk on his face, eager to see Anampo's reaction.

"You had this done before?" he asked.

Indigo:
Calm.

Anampo was just calm during this part. The rabbit ears slowly lower to even lower than her head and the table. This part felt all of odd, soothing, ticklish, and well....Odd. If she didnt know any better, she'd say Ryan had some sort of foot fetish, too. But, he would have shown this much earlier. Right? He asks her if she had ever had this done to her.

"W-Well, Yoshiro, Cougra and I went to get out toes done before....The did this, Im pretty sure." She purred. "But, other than just washing them....N-No massages before..."

Deus:
Ryan kept his bemused smirk, it was clear from Anampo's reaction to all of this that she had clearly enjoyed it. It wasn't the first time Mr Knight had treated a girl to this sort of thing, back when he dated Eliza the ballroom girl. But that was in another time, last year even. And Ryan reckoned that rabbit ears beat dancing any day of the week.

"Hmmm, well tell me how I'm doing okay. I can tell from your fluffy rabbit ears that I look to be doing alright. Now I'll just go onto the front of your feet." Ryan murmured out, as he began rubbing the sponge onto the front of her feet and running his hand along the water left from the soapy sponge.

Indigo:
The light and quiet moans that the rabbit gave out with increasing frequency could be heard by Ryan. surely he was getting just as much satisfaction as Anampo was. Her toes clench together while he did the fronts of her feet. She asks Ryan some questions while he continued.

"Ryan.....John, your adoptive father.....Why did he leave? Does he trust you here alone?"

Deus:
Now that came out of nowhere, Ryan thought that he told Anampo of the reason for the absence of his adopted Father John Grange. But then again....Ryan couldn't remember if he had or hadn't, so he decided to entertain the question.

"Well I'm 19 Anampo, in the United Kingdom that's considered an adult. Although here in Japan your not till your 21 I think. And my old man had proclaimed that there was no one who could challenge him now, most were probably scared of him. He was quite renowned in the British wrestling rings you see. Anyway he said that me and Lucy were grown up now, so he's retired back to our estate in England." Ryan explained.

The paragon of Britain then went on with "He trusts me though, I mean I'm no slouch when it comes to the ring. Plus I've got Lucy, you and my friend John. The one with the blue coat, don't know where he got that. I saw something in him, like what I see in you. A diamond in the rough, I took him in and trained him and even became his art patron. So yes, I don't mean to sound arrogant but...I'm the bees knees if you please me dear." he said as he began to dry off Anampo's feet.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:53 am

(THERE! Very Happy )

"Oh...I understand. Its cool that he trusts you like that. But, you've had such an awesome life..." She takes a pause to lift her head up and look back at the man, giving him a soft smile. "I only met him once or twice, but I could just feel that 'Father-figure' energy flowing off of him. He's nice. And Lucy i-is nice, too. She seems nice." Anampo could save for John, as she had only seen him on television during her hospitalization.

She looked down to the floor. "Better life than I've had..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:59 am

Ryan was silent for a second, smiling at Anampo's response to what he said. His adoptive Father was eccentric to say the least, but the man always had him and Lucy's interests in mind. Money was never short for Ryan, he had the best training from the man who took him in. It was good old fashioned methods, he had the best clothing and diet.

A regular sparring partner in his Sister, who was just as eager to make her way into the path of wrestling. The two went with their Father and maid and toured Asia, wrestling in the indy circuits and getting hurt and injured. Ryan still shuddered to think of that time when he botched a suicide dive and busted his arm, but that was just part of the trade. Lucy knew it too, and most people just wrote them off as rich snobs with no knowledge.

Mr Knight bit his lip and said "You had one thing in your life that I didn't Anampo, and that was friends. Got picked on before I was adopted, and after it they were afraid of me."

Once he was finished drying Anampo's feet Ryan would move over to her back and would say "Now I'll just take that ice pack off, and I'm going to start rubbing your back." the young man would remove the ice pack from Anampo's back and put it near her shoes. Moving back to her and beginning to gently start rubbing with both hands where the ice pack had been.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:37 am

Anampo had not known very much about Ryan's family and their travels. Maybe Ryan could sit down with her for a week or so to give him all of the details and nice tidbits. Here he was, a well traveled man before her. And before him was just some smart girl who stayed home alone all day, reading comics. She hadnt seen too much of her parents, and none of her brother.

But, Ryan reminds her of her friends. Her friends had helped her, though she only had a very small amount of them. The rabbit forgot there was a ice pack on her back until Ryan reminded her and took it off. Her cold back began to be warmed up by Ryan's warm touch. She bit her lip and lets out slight gasps

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:41 am

Ryan was now moving from Anampo's feet to her back, the ice pack had done it's job and the pressure from standing up had been removed from Anampo. She was acting just as the young man had thought, the rabbit was totally relaxed now.

The paragon of Britain kept a smirk as he began to work over her back, her slight gasps of pleasure only serving as proof that he was doing it right. He had done massages before, if Lucy or John tore something then he'd help ease the pain. And when he dated Eliza he had given her a foot massage as well.

"Well Anampo, your just a darling little bunny who's all docile now." Ryan muttered as he began to work slowly, real slow up her back. Making sure he was rubbing good.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:09 pm

Ryan could even see her body begin to conform to his hands like putty. "O-Oh...Ryan...This back massage is so nice. H-How can i repay you for this?" She had not yet realized that he was doing this out of a love for the rabbit, and not for some sort of personal gain such as money or some other means. The rabbit purred more and more as his hands moved onto her back.

"H-Hey, Ryan?" she begins to ask. "Do you think that I could learn and do a few more submissions later? I want to get to be familiar with as many moves as i can and get back out there before it gets too late."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:39 am

Ryan smiled as he witnessed Anampo being like clay in his palms, Mr Knight doubted that she had been treated to something like this and as good as this before. There were several ways to the heart of a woman, a good candlelit dinner was one....but why not relax the body, to the point where she melted like chocolate. Truly enticing.

"Hmm you don't need to give me a thing Anampo, well there is something....You can give me a kiss I suppose." the paragon of Britain muttered out.

In response to the rabbit's other question, Ryan merely shrugged and said "If you wish, I should also show how to do some strikes. Quite a few wrestlers use them as their mainstay, and to apply pressure."

"Is there anything else you'd like me to do for you right now Anampo?" Ryan asked as he continued to work up Anampo's back under her shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next