by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 8 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:51 pm

The outside sir was nippy. Anampo smiles at it, though. " I love the winter, too. The first snowfall is something I wait for. Though, its not to come for a few more weeks. I enjoy the sight of the blanketing snow...." As she walked with Ryan, he spoke of getting her a gift for the winter time.

"Oh, um....I-I don't know what you should get me.....Not the slightest idea. .." The train station was not too far from the campus, as travel for tourists was notmal between the two places.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 8 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:16 pm

"Oh dear, you don't know what you'd like?! Well I'm sure I can come up with something, it will be something that you can always have on you!" Ryan said, as they walked into the train station.

"I shall pay for our tickets my love, I insist." the paragon of Britain would say, taking out his wallet and buying them from an automated machine. Ryan would hand one to Anampo, putting his inside his coat breast pocket.

"Well if it snows I shall be coming in a Santa costume with your gift, oh what the heck I'll do it anyway. I'll be fine with just about anything for my gift though Anampo, so don't worry cause if it's from you I'll love it no matter what." Mr Knight would walk through the train station with his darling rabbit, till they would be waiting outside for their train to arrive.

"Five minutes, lady luck favours us. Till then, hey Anampo...give me some sugar babe." Ryan gave a small grin and moved his head close to Anampo for a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:23 pm

She was about to pull out some change as they near the station. To her surprise however, Ryan wanted to pay for her. "O-Oh....Thank you, Ryan...." She smiles slightly as she was handed her ticket. Anampo walk with him into the station. He began to speak more about the holidays that were approaching. "Youll see what I get you." She winks

She sees him closing up for a kiss. "Oh? Another? You're extra pushy today, huh?" She giggles and kisses his cheek

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Ryan raised an eyebrow, Anampo was keeping it a surprise. Normally Ryan wasn't too fond of being in the dark, but for his beloved rabbit he could surely make that exception. After all this was a benign surprise, something to look forward to.

"Well as I've said my dear, I know that whatever you give me it will be lovely." Ryan murmured to the rabbit girl.

When Ms Yatgra gave the young paragon a peck on the cheek Ryan smirked, and gave her a light peck on the lips in return. He'd hold onto her and just look into her eyes till the train would arrive.

"Come on, let's go love." Mr Knight would hold the rabbit's hand and sit down near the door, once the train started to move Ryan wouldn't say a thing. He'd merely rest his head atop Anampo's gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:06 pm

Anampo had never taken a train. She normally walked, and if she couldnt walk she would take a taxi. Where she was from was not an advanced enough place for a rail system. Nor was it big enough to need one. She marvels slightly at it, the size and power...

She sat next to Ryan, and watches the sights and listens to the sounds. The rabbit holds hands with Ryan, and lets out a soft gasp when he put his head on her's. Little did he know of what exactly she was planning to do.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Ryan meanwhile was no stranger to trains, it made for a good way to travel the indy circuit before he came to Tension. Up and down Asia, from Seoul to Hong Kong. Getting his arse handed to him in the ring, till he and Lucy figured out what worked for them and what didn't.

Mr Knight admired the view as the train sped from Kyoto to Tokyo, the quietness of the train aided the relaxation. Ryan moved the held hand of Anampo's close to his mouth and kissed it, he compared it to a modern day chariot and carriage with his lady.

"Ahh, one day Anampo we should go on holiday together. Just maybe the two of us, where would you like to go? Maybe Tahiti? Or Vegas perhaps?" Ryan asked as the train sped on.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Though he had done it several times, Anampo was always surprised when he kissed her. Her rabbit ears curl up when he did it, which gave the two several looks. But, she didnt care. She had learned to stop caring about other's feelings slowly by just being around Ryan and taking lead after him. She blushes and looks away slightly, her eyes almost shining.

"A holiday? I-I havent been as traveled as you have, Ryan. I wouldnt know where to go."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:55 pm

Upon hearing the words of Anampo, a smirk appeared on the lips of the young man. Sure there were people who had noticed Anampo's rabbit ears, who wouldn't? But to be honest Ryan was unfazed, Asia was a land of oddness.

Mr Knight recalled that his artist John had a girlfriend, a muse who was an albino. Although to Ryan the woman who was his muse was Anampo, now to answer the rabbit's question.

"Well maybe we can go to outer space? No they still haven't built the station yet. I've got it! A trip around the world, and we can bring our friends as well. Veni, vidi, vici. Came, saw, conquered." Ryan said with a smile.

The paragon of Britain would then be silent, taking in the sights until the train stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:27 pm

She gave him a slightly disturbed look when he mentions going to space as if it were something that was very common and easy to do. She knew that he had a bit of wealth but, not any near that sort. Anampo wonders how a trip around the world would go. "It would e a large project, and sort of a hassle, dont you think? The more people, the funner sure but, it would be harder to keep everything...Contained. Yes?" Soon, they would arrive at their destination. The train would come to a screeching stop.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:51 pm

"Planning? Anampo you can't really plan something like that I think, you just wing it as it comes. Maybe we could do it in a hot air balloon, just like in the movies. Ah a man can dream, but now we have arrived." Ryan said, he'd stand up holding Anampo's hand once the train had stopped and opened it's doors.

A short while later Mr Knight would walk out the train station with Anampo, giving another smile to her. The one that a gentleman always gave to his lady.

"Right then, lead the way I've kinda forgotten where you live." Ryan said with a bit of a sheepish tone, he'd let his rabbit walk in front of him to be the guide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next