by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 9 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:23 pm

"You cant just NOT plan something. Not everything can be winged, you know. We'd lose someone, worst case scenario." She added the last part to show that she also fears the possibility, and isnt saying as a weapon against him. She walks out with him, and begins to lead him down the block. "Its this way. Im sure you've forgotten because its not really a noticeable place until you get close enough to it."

They would only have to walk a few moments to get to the complex.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 9 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:42 am

Ryan sighed, his cheerful looks saddened. He then spoke with "I was just joking Anampo, sorry. There are two things I don't like and that's having you either angry or sad." the dashing young man pecked Anampo on the cheek to make peace.

Upon noticing the building Mr Knight then nodded and said "Yeah I think I remember this place now, let's go then!" Ryan would let the rabbit lead him into her apartment, unaware of what might await him.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:39 am

As they reach closer to her apartment, Anampo began to lose her composure a bit. She looked a bit more excited and a slight bit jittery. "You won't make me mad that easily. Ryan. Not today, at least. .." She leaves that to obscurity.

She and he would get to her door. Her hands were shaking a bit as she got out her keys. For the dual reason of excitement and nervousness.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:00 pm

Ryan was becoming a bit concerned, given how Anampo was acting at this point. She was looking like she could barely contain her excitement, although Mr Knight chalked it up to just her being happy he was at her place.

Upon seeing how her hands were shaking Mr Knight would gently put his hand over hers, and guide the housekey into the keyhole. Ryan would smile and say "Well let's go then." Ryan said in a happy tone.

Once the door was unlocked the paragon of Britain would remember the place, after all he once spent the night on the couch here in another time. So with that in mind Ryan would remove his shoes by the door and walk into the living room, he was totally unaware of what the rabbit might have in store for him....

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:28 am

This was it.
This is why she was so jittery.

The furniture in her living room had been pushed to tge side to make some room. There was a small table almost in the center of the room. An unlit candle in the middle of two chairs. Besides Ryan, Anampo shook nervously.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Once Ryan turned around after admiring the view from his rabbit's window, he realised that there was a table for two set up in the room. He noted the candle as well, and a smile appeared on his face.

Mr Knight moved to the table, and took a seat. He had a feeling what this was for.
"Hmmmm, a romantic lunch for two? Oh Anampo, I am truly a sucker for this. What else do you have in mind?" he playfully murmured, winking at Anampo as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:31 pm

She looks away with a worrisome, red face. Anampo liked how Ryan's surprise was not at all in a bad way. She smiles softly. "I-I figured that it would make up a bit for today. And for everything..." She blushes a bit and bites her lip

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:31 pm

Ryan gave a small sigh, he then stood up and smiled. Mr Knight walked over to the rabbit girl and embraced her gently.

The young man gave a small purr, jarring considering who he was. But in private with his love it wasn't.
"Oh you don't need to make up for anything Anampo, I'm flattered truly." Ryan murmured to Anampo.

Mr Knight would then kiss her forehead and then place his on hers gently, after giving a wink to her he'd walk back to the table and say "I'm sure that whatever you make it will be good, because you've got the secret ingredient called love." sitting down while saying that.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:49 pm

That only made it a bit worse for her, but also better. Anampo just didnt know what to think. Maybe she should just start to cook for them... Anampo smiles and walks towards the fridge in her kitchen. "Arent I glad to have met you, huh?" She says softly to herself. She reaches into the fridge to pull out two steaks

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Ryan heard that, a eyebrow was raised and the smile on the lips widened. He made a picture frame with his hands, making sure Anampo's body was in the "Shot."

He licked his upper lip and said "It was fate, the cosmos saw to it. And in a moment I'll look down and see I've got no shirt on, nope it's still there." Ryan laughed at his own little joke.

The paragon of Britain turned in his seat to look out the window, he then turned to Anampo and said "It will be December soon, I'll confess I already have my tree up. It's the best time of the year in my book. I'll need to get you something, something that only the lady of the Knight would deserve."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next