Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 10 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:42 pm

When he spoke of him without his shirt, Anampo's eyes admittedly peek over at him while she took out a pan anf got the seasonings ti see if it really WERE true. It wasnt. (Too bad)

Anampo puts the steaks on the pan and begins to cook them. "Winter is also my favorite time...I just really like the snowfall."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 10 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:21 pm

If Anampo wanted to see Mr Knight without a shirt she need only watch him wrestle, or ask. Mr Grange gave him the best training, education and clothes. And Ryan put them to good use.

"Well perhaps we can walk the streets of Kyoto on the 24th, and if the snow is present I'd be more than happy to go sleding with you. I hope you don't mind but I'd like to turn the TV on if that's alright." Ryan said as he stood up, he'd use the remote to change the channels.

He would then stop on Ninja Warrior. Ryan heard of this show from his Sister Lucy.

"Wish I could go on that, it would be a true test of my skills." he said to himself as he sat back down to wait patiently for when Anampo was done.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:40 pm

From the kitchen, Anampo giggled slightly. " You seem to wanna spend the holiday with me. Sledding sounds fun. A-And maybe hot chocolate after..."

She now turns on a pot of water and waits for it to boil, keeping an eye on the steaks. "Oh? I think you'll be able to do it. Im sure of it, actually." She complimented him. "I dont know many that could do that. You're at the top of that list, though. "

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:55 pm

"Of course I'd love to spend the holidays with you my dear, you are my darling bunny. The one I always love to spend time with, my old man said when one's love is great so is one's time at home. And now the thought wafts in my mind, a hot chocolate bath. That is indeed tempting." Ryan said as he walked into the kitchen, leaning by the frame.

The smell of the steaks enters the nostrils of the young man, and a tantalising smile appears on his face. Ryan would move behind Anampo and mutter "If I ever do go on that show, and I make it to the end. I'd come all the way back down just to embrace you, and then carry you all the way home. Wouldn't that be something my fair lady?" Mr Knight would then gently wrap his hands around Anampo's midriff, gently licking her earlobe.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 am

Anampo didnt see Ryan coming, as she was dustracted by her cooking. She puts mashed potato mix into the water, along with a cup of milk to mix in also. Anampo gasps a bit when she realizes Ryan is behind him. She makes a slight gasp when he comes up right behind her.

"It would b-be something. Amazing." She smiles. Anampo's knees quickly buckle, and she leans a biy into Ryan when her ear was licked. "A-Ahhh....."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:00 pm

Ryan would release his arms from Anampo, moving to check on the stakes. They were alright, needed a bit longer. But that was good, as it gave Ryan an idea. And he grinned as he thought of it.

Mr Knight would move back to the Ms Yatgra, putting his hands over hers. The paragon of Britain moving his nose alongside Anampo's left rabbit ear, before kissing her cheek.

"Hmmm, my lady. Hope you don't mind me making lunch with you, we've not done that before have we?" Ryan murmured to Anampo as he began to help with the mashed potatoes.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Not at all what she was expecting, but she should have known by now that he was going to do something like this with her. She says nothing as her hands stopped when Ryan's hands move on top of hers.

"A-Alright....Lets cook a bit, then." She began to stir tge mashed potatoes, as thats what needed to be done. One of her rabbit ears lower a bit and labd on top 9f Ryan's head.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:32 pm

Ryan sighed happily as one of Anampo's rabbit ears rested atop his sunny blonde mane of hair, a sign of romance and affection. Mr Knight would help stir the potatoes, placing his hand on top of the rabbit's. Locking his fingers into the spoon with her.

"Hmmm, food tastes better when it has that secret ingredient. And that's love, least that's what the novels tell me." The paragon muttered to Anampo.

After a few stirs Ryan would reluctantly leave the rabbit's embrace, to check on the stakes. They were coming along nicely, Mr Knight wanted this to be as perfect as possible of course.

Ryan then smirked and said "Say Anampo, what would you have me ride? A white horse, or a griffin?" it was just out of the blue but Mr Knight was curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:25 am

She realizes something when Ryan says that. Had he not had girlfriends before? Was he just that suave that he could get any girl so easily? (Though, he wanted Anampo) She sighs a bit as she was let go.

"Take the steaks out in a few moments, would you Ryan?" She asks. Anampo geys two plates foe them both.

"Um.....A horse. I dont really like griffins. Unless its majeatic like in books. In reality, they seem like they'd be vicious"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:17 pm

"Righto, I'll get the stakes." Mr Knight said, the young man got some tongs and would place one stake each on the plates.

"Of course the griffin would be majestic, I'd be like a Grey Warden from Dragon Age. Cause they rode atop Griffins while fighting the darkspawn, and plus I'd be riding it so yeah it'd be heroic and majestic. But if you want me on the horse then it'd be bright white with shiny skin, I'd take you atop it and then we'd ride all around the world." Ryan said with a hint of fantasy in his voice.

After putting the stakes on the plate Ryan would open the drawers and grab two forks and two knives, moving over to the living room table to set it. Mr Knight would then enter the kitchen again.

"I'm just going to have some water to drink, need any help with the potatoes or shall I sit down?" Ryan would say as he poured himself a cup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next