Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

First day workout (Open To anyone)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First day workout (Open To anyone) Empty First day workout (Open To anyone)

Post by Valyn Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:37 am

Valyn walked in to the gym yawning as he checked his clock realizing that he really hadn't needed to come work out so early. Still though it seemed to have worked out in his favor as there seemed to be no one in the gym right now which meant he had the entire place to himself. He went in to the locker changing out from his blacks and white button up shirt in to a pair of loose black short and a black t-shirt. He went back out in to the gym starting a series of stretches for his his legs and arms, taking his time as he limbered up his body. He closed his eyes as he finished his stretching moving in to a series of different punches and elbows going in to a blend of different combinations though they were all at less than a quarter speed for him. He stopped after a few minutes letting out a deep breath before turning his eyes on to the punching bag. Going up to it he began his series of strikes again though this time he began to speed up going faster with each strike though never sacrificing his technique at any point.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

First day workout (Open To anyone) Empty Re: First day workout (Open To anyone)

Post by Valyn Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:43 am

Valy breathed in deep as he finished his series of strikes the bag swaying side to side on the chain as he looked at it breathing in deeply. He was perspiring just a bit sweat running down his face in to his chest his chest moving up and down slowly. He looked around the gym and was somewhat disappointed that no one else had shown up since he was looking forward to at least meet some of his competition, but he figured it was still pretty early. Stretching himself out again he went over to one of the tread mills. He took out his ipod put some headphones and began running zoning out as he did just listening to the music as he began to run faster.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:48 pm

"Aiya...." muttered a young Chinese girl as she entered the gym, her name was Qi Lingxian. After a couple of matches in friction Ms Lingxian decided to take the train over to Kyoto, to see the tension arena and it's surrounding facilities. She silently looked over the place, just one guy in the corner and being busy running.

Qi was dressed in her usual attire of a white tank top, white bra. Black jogging bottoms and black footwraps, a black gym bag slung over her shoulder. The Chinese gal had signed on to compete in tension as well as friction, because she was eager to learn from both sides. Now to begin her training, after doing some light stretching Qi took out several rice bowls. Going over to a nearby sink and filling them with water.

A short while later Qi would be eased into her balancing stance, the rice bowls filled with water on her arm and leg joints. She closed her eyes and took light breaths in and out as she practiced her balance and poise, arms outstretched and open with her knees slightly bent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:15 am

Valyn stopped running after a little bit taking in a few deep breaths he had gone a lot faster than he had intended but it was fine he needed to work on his endurance anyway. He took a towel and began to wipe the sweat off of himself when he noticed a Chinese girl by the looks of her balancing bowels on herself. He was actually surprised that he had missed such a thing while he was running but he figured he had just zoned out more than he meant to. He would walk over to her just watching her as she kept her pose making sure not to make sound so he didn't disturb her interested in seeing how long she could keep this up.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:57 pm

Try as Valyn might, he just wouldn't be quiet enough. For the bowls were filled with water, and gave an ever so slight ripple effect. Qi could feel it on her joints, she'd been doing this since she was a tyke after all. She and her Brother used to make a game out of it, try and sneak up on each other. Neither won it though.

"Ara....Feel free to take a picture, last much longer sir. Good for the joints." Qi muttered out, opening one of her eyes to look at the man. Talking in her English, thick with her Chinese accent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:25 am

Valyn smiled a bit as she began talking putting his hands up in front of him "hehe I apologize for staring I was just interested in seeing how long you were going to keep this up. From the looks of it you could probably keep this up for a while." He looked her over truly impressed with what she was doing he had seen something like it before but that had been a couple of years ago. "It's nice to meet you by the way I haven't had the pleasure of meeting anybody else since I've gotten here. I'm Valyn may I ask what your name is?"

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:37 pm

"I've been doing this since I was a child, so yes I could. But regardless you would most likely grow bored of me doing this." Qi said.

She then carefully took the bowls off her arms, and sipped the water out of them. Letting the bowls fall, they didn't break as Qi had the foresight to stand on a mat. The ones on her legs were next to go, she drank the water out of them and then wrapped it up with the one on her head.

"One for you, my name is Qi Lingxian. I hail from Beijing, in friction I am known as the fist of compassion." Qi said as she offered the last bowl of water to Valyn.

Last edited by 11503 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:47 pm

Valyn smiled as he watched her as she started taking the bowls off dropping them on to the ground. He took the bowl she offered him graciously listening to her introduction. "It's a pleasure to meet you Qi Lingxian I'm Valyn Azora." He had said this name so many times it rolled off his tongue but still in the back of his mind this new name would always be foreign to him. "So your a friction wrestler then, what brings you down here to the tension gym. Seeing as that's the main attraction really I'm sure the gym there must be a lot better than this one.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:07 pm

"Oh yes the gym in friction is quite fancy, but to one like I who was raised in a dojo they all look the same to me. I merely came to see what the tension competition looked like, I'm of the belief that one shouldn't limit themselves to chances to learn. Hence why I accept tension matches. I have a Brother who wishes to attend here, however he's 17. But once he turns 18 he plans to join and we shall form a team." Qi explained, she would hold her hands together in front of her hips and wait for Valyn's reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:20 pm

Valyn nodded taking in all the information that she put out making a mental note that this girl was probably quite the martial artist though he had already gotten that by the bowels of water and the general way she carried herself. "I see well I wish you and your brother the best of luck in the tag team world when he gets here. Also if you want to check out the competition over here maybe you would indulge me in a light sparring match. I'm also interested in seeing my competition that I will have to compete against." He would look around the room quickly spotting a ring for just such a thing "if you want we can use that ring right there it will be more than suitable. He would look back to Qi waiting her response though he had the impression that she would be quite up to the sparring session.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next