by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

First day workout (Open To anyone)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First day workout (Open To anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: First day workout (Open To anyone)

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:43 pm

Qi heard the man's offer, trying to listen as intently as she could. Her English skill could still do with a bit of work after all. But she got the hint of what he was saying at least, he wanted to throw down. That was fine with her, after all she herself challenged other fighters. Back when she was in Beijing.

"In Beijing one must always accept challenge made to them, everyone know kung fu there. Let's go." Qi would say bowing, making her way into the ring and perform some last minute stretching.

Back to top Go down

First day workout (Open To anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: First day workout (Open To anyone)

Post by Valyn Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:41 am

He nodded as he made his way to the ring chuckling a tad to himself as they did "Ah well I don't know Kung Fu so that might put me at a bit of a disadvantage here." To be honest he just wanted some light sparring but if it went past that in to a full on fight, well he was alright with that.

He started stretching in the ring himself keeping an eye on her quite sure that this girl would be quite a challenge for him. "Alright lets just keep it simple and go for first pin or submission and try not to hurt each other" speaking in Mandarin this time instead of English for her. It was one of the many languages he picked up on his different jobs in his former life, it still carried a slight accent but not overwhelmingly.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:32 pm

Qi gave a smile when she heard Valyn talk in Mandarin, much easier for her to understand certainly. Seemed like this bloke had some surprises up his sleeve, that was interesting. But Qi wasn't just some simple yahoo from Beijing, after all she'd been trained by the best and taught how to use it. So she was confident she could handle herself.

"Fine with me, prepare yourself. I have fought several people with different fighting styles, so don't take me lightly." Qi spoke as she eased into her stance, her left hand balled into a fist and near her belly. The other hand open and put out in front of her.

Once Valyn was ready to go Qi would sprint forward, quickly going down and sticking her right leg out for a sweep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:03 pm

He smiled nodding towards her "I wouldn't dream of taking you lightly that would definitely be a mistake on my part." He then slid his left leg forward putting his body in a side stance with his left hand in front of his face and his right hand near his chin.

As she came forward he moved forward himself glad to see that she was taking the initiative on attacking, this girl was going to be quite a handful by the looks of it. AS she came in with her leg sweep he raised his left leg letting her foot pass right under. Though moving quickly he would immediately set his left foot back down and pivot bringing his right foot around in a round hose kick aiming to catch her on her ribs.

Last edited by 12695 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Qi was a bit surprised to find that her leg sweep hadn't hit, nine times out of ten she was able to connect with that move. But it seemed Valyn was just a step ahead, as he fired back with a roundhouse kick. Right as she recovered and got back to a standing posture, which sent the Chinese girl back.

"Oof!" Qi grunted out, but as the momentum carried her back Qi would roll backwards. And get herself back into her stance, a ukemi to get back into the fight faster. The first hit was Valyn's, but Qi still had a whole host of tricks up her sleeve.

Wasting no time getting back into it, Qi sprinted forward and moved her body low. But instead of going for a another sweep kick Qi would attempt to fire off one of her trademark moves, a palm fired out right into the chest cavity of Valyn. Qi called it the palm of compassion, true the match had just started. But Qi felt like busting out the big moves right now, she felt like she'd need it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Valyn was rewarded with a nice sound from his opponent as his kick connected though he was rather impressed at how quick she recovered from the blow rolling right back up into a fighting stance. He was glad though as he started to move forward that this would be a very interesting match.

He was taken off guard though as his opponent literally sprinted at him this time covering the distance between them quickly. He just just barely got his arm some what in the way of her palm which blunted the hit but her palm got through right in to his chest knocking him back a long with the wind out of him. He was able to stay up but was unable to start an attack while he got his breath back.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:16 pm

Qi was successful in shooting off her palm of compassion, striking true and narrow. Although the impact was mitigated somewhat, but not many people blocked a strike like that and were still standing after it. Qi liked that, made fighting worth it.

Now Valyn was reeling, and Qi aimed to take advantage of it. Without so much as a word from the Chinese girl, Qi quickly tilted her body and jumped forward. Hoping to bring her legs to Valyn's upper body, sending both of them down hard to the mat. It was an odd move, but since joining Friction Qi had picked up a couple of extra moves. By trying them out on her own after watching them in matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Valyn was sill taking in his breath but he was having fun despite the pain he loved fighting someone with skill even if it meant he was going to take his fair share of licks. He however did not expect his opponents next move as she jumped straight at him.

Thinking on his feet though his hands came up and he braced himself as best he could. AS her legs came in he would aim to slow her momentum just enough as he caught her hips and turned slamming her back on the mat with himself. If this move was successful this would still drive what the air out of him again leaving him unable to capitalize on it at the moment.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:55 pm

Qi didn't expect Valyn to grab her legs with such power, even more so considering she had blasted him with the palm of compassion. But sure enough Qi was caught, and before she could react she was slammed down hard. It was a powerbomb, Qi had seen it and had just been decked hard with it.

"Ouga!" Qi shouted out, she was unprepared for the impact. With a loud slamming noise reverberating through the ring, Qi was stunned for the moment. A rare case for the Chinese bowl balancer, her head tilting to the right. Qi was trying to catch her breath, it reminded her to study more power based moves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Valyn would of been happier that his move had connected if it wasn't for the serious lack of air he had going on. Instead of capitalizing on it which he was unable he quickly rolled away catching his breath and getting on to his feet as he considered his next move.

He puled himself up to his feet as he looked over at his opponent who was still down on the mat. He would wait for her to start to get up before he would move in on her if she got up facing him he would try to quickly wrap his arm around her head and drop right in to a DDT. If she got up back towards him he would aim to wrap his arms around her and quickly go into a german suplex.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next