Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, KillerV, Link-mon, LtLukas, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, SleeperAgent94, Submissive Girl, TheEditor1023, ThunderFox, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Rena's workout (open to spar)

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rena's workout (open to spar)

Post by Jman2113 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:08 pm

She got on a mat, sitting down. She was wearing gray booty shorts and a cutoff blue sleeveless shirt. Rena began the way she usaully did, stretching. She spread her legs out to the sides, touching each toe. Rena grunted, it didn't hurt much. This was her job requierment back at the strip club.

Last edited by 859 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jman2113

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rena's workout (open to spar)

Post by Yatori on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:10 pm

"Hi, there." Yatori would walk into Rena's view. The Japanese-Italian donned a similar outfit, though her clothes were black and her shirt was much looser. "Mind if I join you in warming up?" And she would take up a similar position directly opposite Rena, delighting in the chance to practice her old gymnastics warm-up routine.

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED: Nina & Anna

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman2113 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:58 pm

"Sure..." She smiled, continuing to stretching, arching her back outward, then stretching her arms out, then coming back up. Rena wanted to see what this girl could do.

Jman2113

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:52 pm

What Yatori did was to mimic Rena's every move perfectly, extending her limbs and bending her willowy body to match her partner's stance.

"I'm Yatori," she introduced herself. "And I'm very interested in you. What's your specialty in wrestling?"

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman2113 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 pm

She stretched out as well, her nipples somewhat erect. "Well, I like wrestling other women in all ways, I started with oil wrestling though..." Rena said. "I like it when its submission, like making the other girl climax, or yell I quit." Rena told her. "and mind if I say...I'm very interested in you..." She smirked.

Jman2113

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:32 pm

The excited Yatori's own nipples were fully erect. "Well, since we're interested in each other and much the same things, shall we get to know each other better? You name our rules, and I name our code of dress. Is that fair?"

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman2113 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:07 pm

"I would like that very much..." She smirked. "Oil wrestling, first to cum loses?" Rena asked, eager to begin with her.

Jman2113

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:50 am

"Agreed," the similarly eager Yatori answered. She added "We'll wear thongs only" as her costume stipulation. That was enough costume to prolong the fun while not getting too much in the way, she though as she rose to her feet.

"I'll meet you at the ring. Pick the color you like the most for your thong." She licked her lips. "I look forward to our match, Rena."

Minutes later, Yatori was first to arrive at the wrestling ring. Her black thong that all but disappeared in between her curves. She carried two large bottles of baby oil in addition to the oil that already covered the whole ring from mat to turnbuckle. She herself wasn't covered in oil yet; she planned to let her playmate for the night do it for her.

When she catches sight of Rena, she will smile in welcome and greet her with "Would you mind helping me out with this?" while holding up a bottle of oil.

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman2113 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Rena smirked, walking over in a dark red thong. "Sure..." She said, then took the bottle, applying it to her hands, getting her back first, pressing her breasts lightly into Yatori's. She moaned as they touched,sliding her hands down to her ass, tapping it lightly.

She then backed away, then applied some more, lathering it into her breasts, stomach, and legs.

Jman2113

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:11 am

Yatori happily complied with Rena's ministrations, and found the massage very pleasurable indeed. She especially liked how Rena alternated between stroking her body and patting her booty.

"My turn," she intoned when Rena was done. Yatori would pour oil all over Rena and herself. Then she would use her breasts to rub the oil into Rena's skin, showing off how skilled she was even without her hands.

"There." Yatori admired her glistening handiwork. "Shall we cum together now?" she asked as her hands came up.

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top