Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

From One Thing to Another

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

From One Thing to Another - Page 8 Empty Re: From One Thing to Another

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:10 pm

With her attention focused on not making a silly mistake, Charlene was a bit tense as she approached Chiharu. When the girl reached forward, the blonde quickly reached for her sparring partner's arm to pull it, a bit abruptly. Before she could follow up her maneuver, however, the unexpected happened.

"Waa...?" Charlene didn't expect the reversal and could only yelp as her body was pulled and whipped around by Chiharu onto the mats. "Ugh!" the blonde grunted as she landed on the side of her face and breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Chiharu threw Charlene down onto the mat, and now she had a chance to get on top herself, put the blonde wrestler in some holds…and, of course, inch them closer and closer to the hentai sparring style which Chiharu had been plotting to introduce from the very beginning.

“Now I have you, Char-san…” Chiharu said, smiling as she would get up onto her knees. She tossed her body forward, coming down on top of Charlene and squishing her against the mat. Chiharu pressed herself against her guest’️s back, pushing her breasts into Charlene’️s shoulder blades. She would reach up and wrap her arms around Charlene’️s head, putting the blonde in a headlock. Chiharu didn’️t lock it on very tightly, but it should be enough to keep Charlene in one place and discourage her from trying to escape.

“This is fun!” Chiharu chirped, kissing Charlene on the cheek.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:01 pm

"Oumph!" Charlene felt some of her air was squeezed out as Chiharu threw herself onto her back. "N-no...! Nngghh!" the blonde writhed under her sparring partner as she was trapped with the headlock.

She initially tried to pry off the arms of Chiharu while ignoring the feeling of the girl's breasts on her shoulder blades. This kind of contact could happen regularly after all, or so she tried to assure herself. What happened next immediately made her twitched, though.

"E-eh..?!" the blonde blurted as she felt the kiss on her cheek that made her face warmed up. "W-what are you doing?" Charlene asked in confusion, her struggling stopped momentarily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:08 pm

Chiharu would fight to keep the headlock, though she also wanted to make sure not to make it too tight and accidentally start to choke the easily-flustered blonde. Charlene would actually make some progress as she tried to free herself from the headlock, and so Chiharu was glad when the blonde’️s progress was halted as she expressed surprise and confusion at the kiss on the cheek.

“I’️m kissing you on the cheek,” Chiharu replied, when Charlene asked her what she was doing. It was a very literal response, but she wasn’️t quite sure what else to say about it. “Is that a problem? I’️m not moving onto the hentai holds just yet. It’️s just a little kiss, a reward for you for being so cute, Char-san. The hentai holds will come later…” She leaned in to give the blonde another quick peck on the cheek.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:25 pm

"Eh?" was the only response that came out of Charlene's lips as she heard Chiharu's answer.

The blonde was at lost for words at the moment. There's so many things going on inside her mind, from the kiss itself, to the word "cute" spoken by Chiharu that kept echoing inside her head. The hentai holds part somehow didn't really bothered her for the time being.

Then she felt another kiss on her cheek.

"Eee...! T-this is..." she tried to say something, but couldn't find the right word to describe what she truly felt.

Embarrassing? But there's no one else there beside them, so what's to worry about? Weird? She did felt a bit awkward from the kiss, but that didn't seem like a perfect fit either. Bothered? Pretty much, but not in a bad way. Not really. Ugh, what's really going on here...?

Charlene starting to squirm around again, trying to free herself to avoid another kiss. She also turned her head away from Chiharu's face to aid her effort in that aspect. The blonde would then try to roll around so she wouldn't stay at the bottom, although that might not help her too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:23 am

“Oh, no. Is my cute little Char-san doll broken?” Chiharu asked, teasing the blonde playfully, running one hand along the side of the blonde’️s face as if she were a little doll that a young girl might play with. Chiharu would lean in close once more, but would not give her guest another kiss on the cheek. Instead, she would press her cheek against Charlene’️s, nuzzling up against the adorable European wrestler.

“What is this, Char-san?” Chiharu asked, wondering how Charlene intended to finish the thought. But Charlene didn’️t seem to want to right now. In fact, she would turn her face away, breaking the contact between her cheek and Chiharu’️s, and started to roll around trying to escape from the lightly-applied chokehold that the Japanese beauty had her trapped in.

Chiharu would hold on tight for a few seconds, but would eventually let Charlene go, rolling off of the girl and up onto her feet. She would bounce on her toes, waiting for Charlene to start to get up so that she might have some more fun.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:11 am

"D-doll...?" Charlene gasped. "I-I'm not broken!" she protested, only to twitch again as Chiharu began to nuzzle her cheek.

Thankfully with some extra effort she managed to break free from the hold to prove her words. Was she let go purposely? That didn't matter. Charlene just felt glad that she didn't get too distracted by Chiharu's "tactics". It still left her panting, though, and Charlene had to calm herself down a bit before she got up onto her feet.

Uuu... she's just toying with me... the blonde pouted, although it seemed that Chiharu was just doing it for fun. Charlene knew that she's probably one of the easiest targets for this kind of teasing, so she didn't really take all that stuffs to the heart. The blonde put back her fighting stance instead, deciding to focus herself on the spar.

After taking a deep breath, she decided to charge forward, an arm lashing for a clothesline towards Chiharu. She didn't ran too fast or use her strength out of fear of hurting her sparring partner more than necessary, but being relatively new in this kind of stuffs, Charlene might end up weakening her own attack more than she intended.

"H-hyaaa!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:21 pm

“Oh, I’️m glad you’️re not broken. I don’️t want you to be broken,” Chiharu said sweetly as Charlene protested. “But you were sounding like a broken record there for a minute. Now it seems that you’️ve gotten better.”

Chiharu would get off of Charlene’️s back and let the blonde get up. Charlene sprang up with surprising perkiness, getting into a fighting stance, obviously ready to prove her toughness and her fighting ability to Chiharu. Well, the European girl was certainly persistent. Chiharu had to admire her, and was looking forward to getting a little bit more intimate with her as the night went on.

Charlene rushed forward, trying to clothesline Chiharu. Chiharu would put her hands up, deadening the blow a little, but she would still fall down to the mat as Charlene ran into her. She didn’️t mind. She would quickly grab onto Charlene’️s ankles, trying to pull her down to the mat as well once again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:01 pm

It wasn't her best strike for sure, but somehow it's still enough to floor Chiharu. Charlene didn't really expect that, and she certainly didn't expect what happened next. As she went forward to try catching her sparring partner, Chiharu grabbed her ankles and pulled her down to the mat, causing the unprepared blonde to yelp and stumble forward. Charlene ended up landing unceremoniously on her front, again.

"Guh!"

She felt a bit dazed from the fall, leaving herself vulnerable for a bit. Charlene wanted to get up on all four and crawl away from Chiharu as soon as possible, but it didn't seem like she could do that as quick as she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Chiharu giggled as Charlene seemed surprised by her own success. Chiharu had gone down on purpose, and had managed to catch Charlene off-guard, just as she had wanted. The blonde barely even resisted for a second as Chiharu wrapped her hands around Charlene’️s ankle and tripped her up, bringing her back down to the mat on her front rather unceremoniously.

“Oh, are you okay, Char-san?” Chiharu would ask, as she crawled over to where her guest had fallen. This time, she did not lay down on top of her cute blonde sparring partner. Instead, Chiharu would turn around and sit down on Charlene’️s back, pinning the blonde as she faced the girl’️s feet. Then, Chiharu would reach for one of Charlene’️s legs and, grabbing it, would bend it back, trying to put Charlene into a single-legged Boston Crab.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next