» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 9:35 am

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Today at 9:24 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:13 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 1:28 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 3:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

From One Thing to Another

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

From One Thing to Another - Page 13 Empty Re: From One Thing to Another

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:19 pm

"Mmmhh..." Charlene sighed as Chiharu kept whispering her ideas while teasing her womanhood. "E-even betterr... h-haaa..."

Eventually the stimulation became too much for her lithe body to bear. Charlene gripped the clothes of Chiharu tightly as she stiffened, her eyes closing in anticipation of an explosion. There was no stopping it. The blonde arched her back and gasp, and then it happened for her.

"I... Aaaahhhhh....!!!" Charlene cried as her juices squirted from her sex, spraying her pantie, shorts, and Chiharu's hand like a torrent. "Aaahhh! Oohhh...!"

She slumped back to the mats afterwards and panted heavily. Her eyes opened slightly, and she still had her silly lovestruck expression. Her arms dropped next to her head, her body shivering from the impact of that explosive orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:54 pm

Charlene sounded impressed by Chiharu’️s suggestion of playing some other games. Chiharu would have to remember that. For now, though, the Japanese woman was totally focused on making her blonde friend cum in perhaps the simplest way possible. It didn’️t take long. It didn’️t take long at all. The sound of Charlene’️s cry was wonderful, and the feeling of her fingers being doused in sweet juices which soaked through Charlene’️s panties was great, too. Chiharu would lay herself down across Charlene, bodies pressing together without any space between them, and then drew her hand out of Charlene’️s shorts, licking her fingers slowly, letting Charlene watch her do it.

“You taste delicious, Char-chan,” Chiharu said, very quietly, her mouth right next to Charlene’️s ear. “Maybe I’️ll just eat you up. Gobble you up whole, huh? That would be fun…but I’️ll hold off on that. For now, maybe we should get you undressed, huh?” She would begin to tug at Charlene’️s shirt.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:25 pm

Charlene starting to open her eyes wider again, only to see Chiharu licking her cum stained fingers slowly in front of her. She blushed deeply and gulped at the sight, feeling a jolt all over her back. It was her juices on Chiharu's fingers. Normally she'd think of such act as gross, but the girl surely looked like she enjoyed it.

Drained from her orgasm, Charlene didn't resist as Chiharu began to strip her clothes. The girl wouldn't be the first one to see her naked anyways, and her sense of shame seemed had faded away long ago. Most of it anyways.

"Uuu... m-my pantie and shorts is all wet..." she muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:40 am

Charlene was concerned about the wetness of her underwear and her shorts, evidently. Chiharu understood that and would get to them soon enough. She started with the blonde’️s shirt, sliding it up and off of her cute body. Chiharu would take a moment to admire Charlene, sliding a hand down her belly, before letting that same hand grab ahold of Charlene’️s shorts.

“Don’️t worry, Char-chan,” Chiharu said with a smile. “I’️ll take care of them. I’️ll take care of you. Here we go.”

She would slide Charlene’️s shorts off, revealing the sopping wet panties underneath. She would gently pat the blonde’️s crotch, not quite so sexually as she had been before, but softly, fondly. Then, she would grab onto the wet fabric and slowly slide it down Charlene’️s legs, too.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:02 am

Her shirts came off within seconds, revealing her white bra that matched her pantie. Once her shorts were pulled off too, she could see just how soaked her pantie was, causing her to blush. It almost looked like she's a toddler wetting her own pants, which wasn't too far off from what happened...

"Uhm!" the pat on her crotch made her twitch, her nether region still felt a bit sensitive after the climax.

Soon enough only her bra was left on her body as Chiharu took her pantie as well. The blonde glanced at the girl, a bit uncomfortable that her sparring partner was still clothed. It wasn't only a little sense of embarrassment, though, but also curiosity. Charlene might not say it out loud, but she did feel a bit curious how beautiful Chiharu's figure on its purest form would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:57 am

Charlene was so innocent, both in appearance and in her demeanor, that Chiharu, as experienced with all sorts of women as she was, almost hesitated as she stripped the clothes off of the blonde’️s cute, lithe body. But she didn’️t, and she would happily go about the business of revealing the blonde’️s pure form to the cool air of the dungeon, and to her own curious eyes.

After stripping off the girl’️s panties, Chiharu would reach up and grab Charlene’️s bra, reaching around the girl’️s back to unhook it and leave her completely naked. Once she had done that, she saw the way that Charlene looked at her, those wondering eyes gazing up at her. Chiharu still had on all of her clothes. That was unfair, and she recognized that. She smiled and rubbed Charlene’️s shoulder fondly. “Do you want to take my clothes off?” she asked softly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:12 am

"Eh..." Charlene was a bit surprised with the offer, but she didn't really give it too much thought.

She gave Chiharu another meek glance before starting to take the girl's clothes off. The blonde tugged off the shirt of Chiharu carefully and worked on the pants next, but didn't remove the girl's underwear right away. She looked at Chiharu again and gulped, before eventually began to remove the girl's bra and pantie, treating them like some precious artifact while tugging them off.

The sight of Chiharu's naked form seemed to stun Charlene yet again, as if she just looked at the body of a goddess. That was quite an accurate description actually. It was sexier than what she expected, her smooth chocolate skin, her larger breasts and her sex as well. Charlene was at loss of words as she seemed to go into her own little world for a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:01 pm

Chiharu stood still, and Charlene, without a single question or even a single syllable in opposition, would do exactly as Chiharu suggested. The blonde really was well and truly hers now, open and honest about what she wanted and no longer tied down by her naivety, or her fear, or any sort of insistence upon following and abiding by society’️s oft-oppressive sexual mores.

Chiharu smiled as Charlene began to take her shirt off. She stayed still, lifting up her arms to help Charlene with the shirt removal, and then pulled her legs closer together so her shorts could be easily slid down her long, tanned legs. Charlene paused after that, while Chiharu still had her bra and panties on. “Don’️t worry. Keep going,” Chiharu would say encouragingly, rubbing her hands along Charlene’️s neck and shoulder.

Once Charlene had removed all of her clothes and she was naked, Chiharu would take a step forward, pressing herself against Charlene, feeling their crotches touch and the juices of Charlene’️s pussy smear onto her own, which was already a little wet and was begging for release. “Do you feel how hot I am down there?” Chiharu asked, whispering in Charlene’️s ear.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Charlene gasped as Chiharu pressed herself on her, their sexes engaged each other to send some sort of electrical surge through her body. The girl was already a little wet herself, which made the contact between their crotches even gave this hot and cold mixture. Charlene felt like melting again.

"Y-yes..." she nodded a little.

She didn't move away a single step even with their bodies pressed against each other like this. She didn't want to. It's as if Chiharu's beautiful form had sucked parts of her body and kept her glued to the girl. The warmth, the sensation between their mashed breasts and sexes were just too... comfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:56 pm

Charlene didn’️t move as Chiharu leaned into her. Chiharu would press herself into the blonde’️s body, her breasts lining up with the other girl’️s, her sex rubbing up against Charlene’️s juices-covered pussy.

“I want to cum, too, like I just made you cum, Char-chan,” Chiharu said, as she would slide herself along Charlene’️s body, slowly moving across it until she would slide in behind the blonde woman. Chiharu brought her hands up, rubbing them across the blonde girl’️s belly and cupping her breasts.

“Do you want to try playing some more games now, Char-chan?” Chiharu asked quietly, whispering in the European wrestler’️s ear. “I have a lot of fun games that we would both love. A lot of different ways to make you cum, and to make you make me cum…heh heh heh.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next