Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 15 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:09 am

Nariko cried out and strained against Lorenza, groaning as Lorenza asserted her dominance, her kick slamming into the bone of her shin and numbing up the whole leg. Lydia would have to shack up with some bitch that was almost as big as she was, wouldn't she? That was just about Nariko's luck, as always.

She was forced back a few steps, but she managed to stop the push with a hard stomp, their bodies straining against, fighting like animals over territory, fierce and feral. Nariko snaked her arm around Lorenza's back and grabbed those pretty blue strands, tugging hard and jerked her neck back, wrenching it from side. "-fuck off me, bitch!" Her other hand ran down Lorenza's back, scratching hard enough to leave welts on the skin, clawing like a rabid cat with steely nails.

"That's because you are." Carmen reached around and pulled Lydia close, mashing their naked bodies together. Breast to breast, sex to sex. She squeezed tight, but not too tight. Strong enough for Lydia to get a real sense of the power she could bear with those arms, weak enough not to hurt. Total control.

She spoke into Lydia's mouth, occasionally letting their lips brush past each other. "You talked about fights you used to get into at work. Tell me about one of them. Describe it. Bring me into the moment."

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 15 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:13 am

Lorenza’️s kick was obviously painful for Nariko, and the boxer managed to push the intruder back several steps. But she could not back Nariko up all the way, as the Japanese woman stomped her foot on the floor and kept her balance. One of her hands grabbed onto Lorenza’️s long, dark blue hair and yanked it hard. The other formed into a claw and trailed down her back, scratching it and making Lorenza wince.

“Seriously, puta? Scratching? Pulling hair? Stupid fucking pussy fighting,” Lorenza spat. She pulled her fist back and delivered another hard punch, straight to the Japanese woman’️s face. Then, she would suddenly lunge, shifting to the side a little, and would swing her arm out, trying to lock it around Nariko’️s neck and bend her backwards in a reverse side headlock.

Meanwhile, Colleen was pulled close by Carmen, and purred as she felt her naked body pressed up against the boxer’️s. “Mmm…I know I am,” she whispered. She and Carmen were very close, and every word Carmen spoke Colleen could feel dancing on her own lips.

As per Carmen’️s request, Colleen would begin: “Let’️s see…well, there was a woman named Teagan. Natural redhead, long, wavy hair, about my height. We were sort of rivals. The two sexiest women in the office…I’️m not afraid to admit that she was pretty hot. There was always this sort of…electricity. A tingling in my arms and legs when we passed each other. She always tried to one-up me, or poke holes in my presentations during meetings and such. Well, there was this one day where I was just tired of her shit—I had been out late the night before, on a date—and I, well, slapped her across the face. Right as she was taking a drink of coffee. It spilled all over her front. Well, she slapped me back, then grabbed my blouse, pulled on it, then poured the rest of her coffee down onto my chest. It was hot, and it hurt. So it was on at that point.”

“I jumped on her, and we were rolling around, in short pencil skirts, blouses, cute blazers. We popped a few buttons tearing at each other’️s clothes. And the zipping sound that our pantyhose made as our legs tangled together was…mmm, it was very nice.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:27 am

Nariko had a solid grip on Lorenza's hair, but she didnt' get to enjoy it for even the scantest of seconds before she got smacked hard in the face. Lorenza's punch numbed up her entire face and filled her vision with stars, and that wasn't even the worst of it. It left her vulnerable, an easy target, and the tigress pounced.

Nariko squirmed around in Lorenza's hold, twisting and turning and growling and cursing and scratching, anything to get out breath some fresh air. Desperate, she grabbed hold of Lorenza, pulled her in tight, lifted up and charged towards the nearest desk, crashing head on in trying to throw them both over in the process. Woudlnt' be pretty, but at least it had a good chance of breaking the hold.

Carmen listened intently, making sure Colleen knew how hot the story made her as she breathed ragged breaths all over her body. Imagining Colleen rolling around, tearing up some ungrateful bitch, her clothes ripping apart...oh, it was a lovely story. Carmen wanted to here more. All of it.

She turned around backed into Colleen, rubbing her ass along the lovely woman's sex, starting up a slow grind and gradually picking up the pace, the friction building up more and more heat by the moment. "Tell me how the fight ended." She reached behind and ran her hands down those smooth legs that she'd been admiring all night long. "Did you win? Did it stay competitive?" A wicked little smirk slipped over her lips. "Did she enjoy it as much as you did?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:43 am

Nariko was tough, to be sure, but Lorenza had been dominating her throughout this entire brief fight. The Japanese woman simply could not compete with Lorenza. She hadn’️t exhausted all the tricks she had up her sleeve, however. Lorenza would grunt and try to push back as Nariko charged forward, but, before she could stop the Japanese woman, the big, tattooed brute threw the both of them into a nearby desk.

“Aaah! Fuck!” Lorenza screamed, as she and her foe both flipped over the desk, landing hard on the floor in a heap, breaking the hold which Lorenza had on Nariko.

Meanwhile, as Carmen rubbed her body all over Colleen’️s, the lighter-haired woman would continue the story of her fight with her coworker. “It was competitive, all the way through. And, yes, I think she enjoyed it as much as I did…once the blazers and the blouses came off we started touching each other a little more.” She paused, pondering how to continue the story. “You know: a hand meant for the shoulder ‘accidentally’️ ends up on the breast. Or maybe you grab her crotch, to ‘try to push her down.’️ We both did it. We both enjoyed it.”

“It was very catty. A lot of insults flying back and forth. My tits were called ‘bug bites,’️ and I called hers ‘flapjacks’️…even though we were both probably generous C-cups. We both noticed how hot our pussies were right then and called each other out on it. Now, this was late in the day and in an isolated annex off of our main office, but we did still have coworkers around. I’️m sure some of them heard us. We kept on fighting for what seemed like hours, tearing at each other’️s underwear. Our pantyhose were popping and zipping as we tore them off each other. Limbs flying. It was a close thing, and I bet the conceited bitch thinks she won it…but she didn’️t. We broke it off when we heard someone coming down the hallway, but I could see the humiliation in her eyes when we came apart.” Colleen smirked and held her head a little higher.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:15 pm

It wasn't a pretty landing, but then, it wasn't really meant to be. Nariko was just trying to break the hold. Mission accomplished.

They went tumbling over the desk, sending papers and a lamp and a stapler off with as they spilled out on the linoleum floor. Nariko landed on her side with her leg awkwardly hanging on the desk for a moment before she slid it off, groaning all the way. She'd seen the fall coming, but that didn't make it any more fun to deal with.

She had Lorenza for the moment, though, and she'd already figured out that giving the blue-haired bimbo a chance to get here bearings would result in a likely black eye, even on the floor. She needed to even the odds a bit, and the best way to do that was with a weapon - the lamp would. The fall had pulled it free from the socket, but Nariko figured it would still make a great weapon, and she tested that theory by grabbing hold of it and swinging it towards Lorenza's face.

Carmen had a vivid imagination, and she could almost picture the story as if she were there - Colleen was a surprisingly good storyteller, too, and that helped.

As Colleen talked, Carmen moved away and took a bottle off the table filled with oil, pour a little - just enough to fill half her palm - into her hand. She walked over behind the captive woman she finished her story, and held that hand up to Colleen's face, letting the aroma waft its way up her nose. She knew from personal experience that it was an intoxicating scent, like honey, soft and sweet.

"Thank you." She let her other hand go down and gently kneaded Colleen's supple flesh, molding it around her fingers. "That story gets me in just the right mood - I think we're going to have our own little competition. Not quite as physical, though. More mental."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Lorenza landed hard on her shoulder. It hurt, a lot, and she sprawled out on the floor, still tangled together with Nariko. Well, at least she knew the fall had hurt the Japanese woman, as well. There was no doubt about that. Lorenza would raise a fist to pound on her foe some more, but before she could, the lamp slammed into her face.

“Gah!” Lorenza spat, as the metal lamp smashed into her features hard enough to leave a definite mark. She could not let Nariko hit her with that again. A little disoriented, face stinging, Lorenza reached up and grabbed onto Nariko’️s hand, the one which held the lamp, trying to wrench it free of the Japanese woman’️s grasp.

As she spoke, Colleen could hear Carmen moving about, doing something in the darkness. As soon as she finished speaking, she would sense Carmen’️s hand moving in just under her face, and a sweet aroma wafted up into her nostrils. “Mmm,” Colleen murmured, enjoying the scent. At the same time, she was enjoying Carmen’️s touch as the boxer rubbed her body with the other hand. “I’️m glad you enjoyed the story,” Colleen said. “So…we’️re going to have a competition?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:37 pm

Nariko couldn't help but smile as the lamb connected dead on, cutting up that pretty little face of hers - in a way, it was almost like hurting Lydia, as well, screwing up the object of her affection. In fact, Nariko decided that was going to be objective over anything else here - send this bitch back to Lydia as a bloody mess. See how much she enjoys fucking that.

She tried to bash again, but Lorenza grabbed hold of the lamp and tried to wrench it free, and she was well on her way, too. She had a good grip, strong hands, and she'd win the pull in a few second unless Nariko acted. So act she did, throwing her free hand into Lorenza's face and hitting her with as many rapid, rapid punches as she could get away. "Like that, bitch? I fucking fight like a pussy, now?"

Carmen brought her hand down and rubbed the oil over Colleen's right breast, slowly pressing her palm against it and starting a circular motion, around and around. The oil was designed to excite the nerves, send pleasure right into the skin along with a cold chill, make every sensation all the more effective. An aphrodisiac.

"It's a simple game with simple rules." Her curious fingers moved through Colleen's legs, lightly tickling at her sex. "I'm going to set a timer for five minutes. In those five minutes, if you cum, you lose. If you don't, you win. Couldn't be easier, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:52 am

Lorenza spat out a ball of spit and blood on the floor. The lamp had given her a couple small cuts, and had generally bruised her pretty face pretty badly. Now she was angry. Now she was going to make this Japanese woman pay, really beat her down and toss her out on the street a bloody pulp.

Obviously, Nariko had a similar goal. Lorenza had very nearly wrenched the lamp out of the intruder’️s hand when Nariko started punching her in the face repeatedly. Lorenza groaned and brought one hand up to deflect the next punch, and would retaliate, throwing one punch, then another at Nariko’️s face, and then a third at the Japanese woman’️s neck, looking to abuse her windpipe. “Hell yes, you fight like a pussy!”

Colleen sighed relaxedly as Carmen rubbed the oil across her breast. The slick substance sent a cold tingle throughout Colleen’️s body, and she shivered a little bit as she felt it spread all across her right tit. Immediately, that side of her chest was feeling a lot more sensitive. Carmen would go after the other sensitive spot on Colleen’️s body, as well, tickling at her sex and forcing Colleen to close her eyes, bite her lip, and breathe out deeply.

“Mmm…it sounds like a fun game…sounds easy enough,” she replied softly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:14 am

Nariko laughed with success as the first punch connected, loving the way it smacked against this bitch's face. She had a good face for punching, and with all the grief she'd given her in such a small span of time, she was more than happy to try it out.

That satisfaction was short lived, however, as the Latina-bitch blocked her next one and countered, battering her in the face and making Nariko world go into a haze. That made the final punch all the more damaging - right in the throat, a direct hit that let her gasping and wheezing as she rolled away from Lorenza and let the lamp go, using both hands to rub her neck. "Fucking bitch!" She croaked as best she could, and a stream of Japanese curses followed. "Whore!"

Carmen couldn't help but chuckle as Colleen danced about, even a little of the oil had a major. She pressed her hand to the American's stomach, feeling her breath in and out, feeling her strong lungs. She could handle it. Good.

"Easy? We'll see." She stepped and fill her hand with oil, so much that it dripped through her fingers. "Let's start the game...now."

She moved in and ran the oil down Colleen's stomach, hitting her with a rush of sensations all at once. She slid her hand down, down, down until she reached her moist sex and moistened it even more, spreading her fingers all around and making sure the oil pooled at that point. She even dipped a curious finger inside Colleen's sex, just teasing around the entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:20 am

Lorenza’️s fist slammed into Nariko’️s face. Her knuckles felt raw after smashing the Japanese woman’️s features, but it was worth it to know that the Japanese bitch was going to be hurting even more, and might even be partially disfigured if Lorenza hit her hard enough.

And then, Lorenza’️s fist slammed into Nariko’️s neck. She felt a very satisfying convulsion inside the intruder’️s neck, her muscles contracting, her windpipe being crushed, air being forced out. Nariko let go of the lamp and rolled away. Lorenza smirked, getting up onto the knees and grasping the metal lamp in her own hand. “How do you like it, bitch?” she hissed, before bringing the lamp down hard on top of Nariko’️s head.

Carmen wanted to start the game right now. Okay. Colleen could handle it. She thought she could. “Okay…I’️m ready,” the American girl breathed. Carmen’️s hands ran down her stomach, trailing the oil with them, spreading the tingling sensation all across Colleen’️s torso. She gasped as the oil reached her sex, and that gasp turned into an ecstatic squeal as Carmen’️s finger entered her womanhood. Colleen stumbled back a step.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next