» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lovely couple of hugs (aimmed at the Lovely Couple)

Go down

Lovely couple of hugs (aimmed at the Lovely Couple) Empty Lovely couple of hugs (aimmed at the Lovely Couple)

Post by Kelsea Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:46 am

(ooc- This is a private "filler" clip, not a public call out...)

"WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP!" Leah yelled as she stormed back and forth, looking pretty cute all riled up with red cheeks of infuriation, both her and her sister were dressed in tracksuits, but still had their bunny ears on. The TV was on in one corner of the bunnies dressing room, showing the news article of the new tag team champions

"The Lovely couple, tag team champions?! What the hell is this..? How did they even qualify as number one contenders?!" Mara was sitting as she had been doing for the last half an hour on the couch with an expression on her face not too different from the one in my avartar --->

"We got screwed out of being the rightful champs with the whole kitty katt saga... Then when the kitty katts were stripped of the titles, there was a tag team match to decide the rightful champs that didn't even include us! And now this..."

"... Kawaiis..." Mara whimpered faintly, the only thing she'd said for the last half hour also...

"Who evers making the decisions around here really have something to answer for-" Leah finally looked at Mara on the couch "-What the hells the matter with you?"

"... Kawaiis... lots of shiny kawaiis... in a tournament... And they didn't let me join..." she palmed her face in her hands.

"ENOUGH WITH THESE DAMNED KAWAIIS!!" Leah cried out as she slapped her sis and lover over the back of her head, more annoyed that Mara wasn't equally angered about the lovely couple getting a title shot and actually winning. Mara didn't show much response to the slap.

"They said I was too big and old and experienced to be a kawaii..."

"Can't you see whats happening? The lovely couple getting a title shot is a joke!"

"...But- but- but the kawaiis..." Mara protested.

"I don't care about no damn kawaiis.. except for when they muscle in on my turf and make a joke out of the tag titles like these Lovely couple stupid kawaii girls have..." As Leah finished speaking, Mara raised her face slightly from her hands.

"The Lovely couple... Are kawaii...?" she asked.

"Yeah, thats why I'm so mad... just take a look..." Leah dropped a picture of the two into Mara's hands which the pink haired bunny fixated her dilated eyes on while Leah continued speaking.

"I don't even care about the tag titles right now, while they have it its not a credible title."

"They cute..."

"And I'm not dum enough to try attacking the GM for allowing that match, that woman would mess up our hair! ...But if them little brats want to make the title out to be a stupid joke, I want to just make sure they don't look so shiny... Forget about the title, I just wanna mess up their hair!" Mara suddenly raised one arm, a strange look in her eyes.

"Oh! oh! oh! ..can I hug the brown haired one..?!" Leah raised an eyebrow

"Oh so you're suddenly interested now that you know they're kawaii?"

"Uhuh... I wanna cuddle the blue haired one too... But I hug the brown haired one super tight!" Mara said, hugging her own stomach as if to show Leah just how tight she wanted to hug them.

"Heh fine... there will be plenty of hugs to go around. And we'll do it when they don't expect it." Leah said with an evil grin

"Yay!" Mara jumped up and threw her arms around Leah, giving her a brief kiss on the lips as a thank you.

Spotlight
characters:
Lovely couple of hugs (aimmed at the Lovely Couple) ELZuoMvLovely couple of hugs (aimmed at the Lovely Couple) OG5hnuaLovely couple of hugs (aimmed at the Lovely Couple) Cg3CzYmLovely couple of hugs (aimmed at the Lovely Couple) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down