by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 16 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:05 am

God damn it, who was this woman? Nariko knew Lydia liked her ladies big, but this girl, this Mexican bitch wasn't just tall, she was tough, and she knew how to hit and make it hurt. Nariko was starting to get the dull sensation that maybe, just maybe, she'd bitten off a bit more than she was prepared to chew, and it struck her just how in over her head she was.

The lamp struck her, too, right on the head, crashing to pieces on impact and scattering about. Nariko groaned, grasping her head and feeling something wet - blood, definitely a cut. She started to push up, but it was a slow process. "Go fuck yourself with a wooden dildo, you fucking cunt."

Carmen practically came from just hearing Colleen squeal. Maybe it was a little evil, sure, but she loved the sound of her screaming in pure pleasure. That alone was enough to make her want to win the game, just to hear that squeal drawn out as long as possible.

"Are you sure?" She crouched down, bringing her face right in front of the tingling pussy, She blew out and let her hot breath flow over it, just to see how she would take it with the oil sparking up every nerve in the sensitive area.

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 16 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:14 am

Lorenza bashed Nariko over the head with the lamp, which bent and broke upon impact. The several different pieces fell out of Lorenza’️s hands and clattered to the floor. As they did, she examined her handiwork. There was a bloody patch on the back of Nariko’️s head where the lamp had hit her. Good. The fucking bitch deserved it.

“How about I fuck you with a piece of this lamp, huh? Tear up your fucking pussy. You’️ll never fuck again,” Lorenza hissed threateningly. She didn’️t intend to touch Nariko’️s sex unless she absolutely had to, however, and she knew she wouldn’️t have to. She would scoot forward and wrap her arms around the Japanese woman’️s neck, tightening them to try to squeeze the life out of the intruder.

Colleen was having a rough time trying to keep herself calm as her game with Carmen began. The oil was having a very strange effect on her. There was a cool, tingling sensation which washed over her body, but there was something more—something which penetrated deeper inside of her body.

When Carmen blew warm breath over Colleen’️s oil-dampened sex, the American cried out again, loudly, knowing that this challenge was going to be next to impossible to surmount.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:28 pm

Nariko didn't show it on the outside, but inside she freaked over the prospect of getting violated with the lamp - mostly because the Latin bitch actually sounded like she would go through with it. And if Lydia hadn't intervened with all the mess they were making in her precious store, she wouldn't if this woman went just a little further.

Before she had time to contemplate the gruesome possibility, she became preoccupied with the somewhat pressing problem of Lorenza choking the fuck out of her. She immediately started to thrash around and the pressure mounted, her tongue sticking out and wagging as she fought for every scrap of breath she could muster, her hands feebly pawing away at the boxer's tightening muscles. She swung her elbows around, trying to hit Lorenza's sides, but it was a desperate, weak attack.

Carmen couldn't help but laugh a bit at the reactions, but she kept it to a low chucks, barely audible, not wanting to make light of Colleen's very real struggle. She'd stacked the deck in her favor, but that was the allure. It was her world, her rules. In this darkness she was the diosa - the goddess.

She pulled as Colleen's sex and parted the lips, letting the juices seep in and works their way through for a few moments. When they passed, she dove it with renewed vigor, plunging it and running her tongue all along the insides, before pulling out and slamming the brakes hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:39 pm

Lorenza’️s powerful arms wrapped around Nariko’️s neck like boa constrictors, and the Hispanic boxer was not about to let this bitch go. She was a criminal, and had threatened Lydia, and Lorenza was going to treat her like the gutter skank that she was.

“Go to sleep, bitch,” Lorenza hissed, just trying to pull her arms tighter around Nariko’️s neck as the woman struggled, throwing weak elbows into Lorenza’️s sides. “Go the fuck to sleep…”

Colleen breathed heavily, her chest heaving up and down, as she tried to keep calm. How much time had already elapsed? One minute? Two minutes? Or was time dragging out in her perception, with each second seeming longer than the last? Maybe it had only been ten seconds. Colleen couldn’️t shake the feeling that she had been doomed from the start in this competition.

She hardly minded.

She felt the oil seeping inside of her sex, bringing its strange sensations to that most sensitive spot. Then, she felt Carmen’️s tongue enter her. She cried out again and shuddered, throwing her head back. She felt as if she was going to cum right away, but, when Carmen pulled her tongue out, Colleen somehow managed to get herself under control, panting heavily and looking downwards at the shadowy form of her host.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Nariko kicked, she squirmed, she bucked, she thrashed. Half-baked curses spewed from her mouth with the little air she could muster for them, an endless stream of muttered obscenities. She clawed at Lorenza's digging deep enough to make little cuts, here and there.

She wasn't going out quietly. But she was going out.

After a couple of minutes, her thrashing slowed to a crawl, then went to nothing. Her face was turning a dark shade of purple. Her eyes rolled back, as a steady stream of droll fell over her gums with a raspy, wheezing gasp following after it. She was done, and as unconsciousness took hold, the last thing she remembered was trying to figure out how this crazy blue-haired bitch had gotten the better of her.

Carmen looked up at Colleen, seeing her gleaming form in the darkness, a sultry silhouette. Two minutes - she'd been keeping track of the time in her head, thanks to a great sense of timing that she'd picked up from boxing. It was easy enough to set the mental clock, and the trick came in handy.

Colleen didn't need to know that, though. "How long do you think it's been?" She pressed her lips to Colleen's sex and pushed the bottom one inside, letting her lower teeth run along the interior while her upper lip massaged the other side. Chewing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Lorenza winced as the Japanese woman’️s nails dug into her arms, leaving small lacerations which would take a while to heal. Nariko obviously did not expect the fight to win this way, and was doing her best to try to break free. But her struggles were far too weak, and Lorenza’️s grip was far too strong, and it was not long before the Japanese woman would pass out.

“Fucking cunt,” Lorenza growled, giving the intruder one more squeeze before letting her drop facefirst onto the floor. Standing up, Lorenza would give the unconscious Nariko a hard kick in the ribs before taking a deep breath and cooling down. It had been a brutal battle, but it had been brief, and Lorenza’️s win was decisive. She grabbed Nariko’️s hair and dragged her towards the door to the main room, ready to throw her out of the Rusty Needle entirely.

Colleen hesitated to answer when Carmen asked her how long she thought it had been. Though it was hardly that important, she didn’️t want to seem less intelligent by making a completely incorrect guess. “Let’️s see…umm…” she began, before Carmen pressed her lips against Colleen’️s sex again, making the light-haired submissive cry out once more.

“Ahh…f-fifty seconds, maybe? No…one minute?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:57 am

Lydia wasn't stupid. She stayed far, far away from the fight, waiting in the main parlor until the chaos started to die down. She had faith in Lorenza's abilities - she was strong and so sure of herself, more disciplined than Nariko...but then, they weren't in a boxing ring. With a fight like that, thing could change fast, and skill didn't always translate to a win. Quite a few times it was just a matter of who got a hold on the best weapon first.

She breathed a long sigh of relief as she came out and saw Nariko being dragged like an overweight bag of trash, Lorenza taking her outside. "Wow." She chuckled with a tiny whisper, then shuffled over and grabbed Nariko by the arm, helping her chivalrous knight.

It took her a few seconds to think of something to say, before she settled on two, simple words: "Thank you."

"Two and half minutes. Close. Halfway there."

While she continued to lavish Colleen's delicious pussy with her tongue and teeth, her hands reached around and gave her ass two harsh slaps - one for both cheek. She dug her finger into the soft flesh and dragged her nails down. She was a bit of a nail biter, so they weren't too sharp, but that just meant Carmen had to squeeze that much tighter to have a real effect. And she had a very good grip. "If you win, you get a reward - I'm curious. What do you think it should be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:06 am

Lorenza dragged Nariko like she was nothing more than a trash bag, letting her bump against the door frame and drag across the broken pieces of the lamp on the floor. The bitch deserved nothing less than to be treated like garbage. Lydia evidently felt the same way, as she would ask no questions when Lorenza emerged from the back room carrying the defeated intruder. She would just grab an arm to help get the woman out of the tattoo parlor.

“De nada,” Lorenza replied, as the two of them dragged Nariko outside. “Is there a dumpster to throw her in or something?” She laughed darkly.

Colleen was surprised when Carmen told her that two and a half minutes had elapsed. Time was flowing by much faster than the auburn-haired woman had believed. Maybe she actually could last the full five minutes and “win” the game she and Carmen were playing.

Then, Carmen’️s tongue plunged deeper into Colleen’️s pussy, and her hands slapped and groped Colleen’️s ass. There was no way Colleen was going to last—unless Carmen allowed her to do so. Colleen cried out again. “Mmmngh…I…don’️t know. Maybe…you can give me a chance to taste your sex as a reward…mmmn…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:45 am

There actually was a convenient dumpster nearby, and it had been recently emptied, too - she would have fit just fine. As much as Lydia wanted to do it, though, she couldn't be that cruel. Nariko was good at times, even if those times were few and far between and punctuated by periods nastiness and derision. She'd been beaten to a pulp, that was really enough.

She changed her mind when she saw that bitch destroyed her favorite lamp in the fight, however. "My grandmother gave me that lamp." She let out a long groan squeezed harder on Nariko's palm. "Dumpster is this way. Can you get her in by yourself or do you want me to take the other end?"

Nariko just groaned. Bad dreams.

Carmen was fairly certain that was the best idea she had heard all night. Or all week. Or ever, really. She couldn't help but pause at the words, her dominant facade slipping for just a moment before she went back to work. "That's acceptable." She suppressed the chuckle as best she could. "I think you might just be able to do that, too - I'm rooting for you."

She took a moment to back out and catch her breath, and nuzzled against Colleen's sex for a little while, rubbing her face against it to keep her precious captive warm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:09 am

Lorenza wondered if Lydia would agree that throwing this Nariko in a dumpster was the best course of action. The two of them had, evidently, been lovers, after all. But Lydia only took a few seconds to agree to Lorenza’️s suggestion, and, as they pulled Nariko out of the Rusty Needle, she pointed Lorenza in the direction of the nearest dumpster.

“I can get her in,” Lorenza said. She nodded back towards the building. “You can start cleaning stuff up in there. She made a little bit of a mess before I walked in, and we might have knocked some things over during the fight.” Lorenza would go on by herself, dragging the unconscious Nariko behind the building and in the direction of the dumpster.

Evidently, Carmen was happy with Colleen’️s proposed reward should she be able to last for five minutes. Of course, unless Carmen was kind enough to let her win, Colleen was not going to last that long. “Nnnnngh!” the light-haired woman moaned, just before Carmen pulled her tongue out of her sex and began simply nuzzling against it. Keeping Colleen on the edge, but not pushing her over the edge. “Oooh…wow. You are quite the impressive woman, Carmen Rodriguez…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next