Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:28 am

Lydia traced her finger along the thong's lines, confirming it was what it was. "Ah. Nice. I love the way this sort of thing accentuates the curves, leaves nothing to the imagination." She dug deeper and started to run her fingernails along each cheek, squeezing hard enough to make impressions, but nothing worse.

She pulled away just a little, enough to let her head fall back and stare into the sealing, her supple neck wide open. "I want you on top of me. I want you in control. I want you on me so hard that I couldn't get away if I tried - not that I will." She bit her lip, the mere thoughts making her shudder, sending those vibrations into Lorenza. "I want you to come at me with the same energy you to bring to a boxing match, Lorenza." She finally looked back down and caught Lorenza's eyes with her starry stare. "Go the distance - that's the right phrase for it, I believe."

Carmen almost felt like she was in a boxing match, too. Colleen didn't have the body for a boxer, but she had the face for one, She betrayed little, gave up nothing, and Carmen couldn't shake the feeling that she was under tight scrutiny, an evaluation.

She liked it.

The girl had a fierce spirit. She could see it bubbling, just under the surface, begging for release. "Can you?" She reached up and ran a few fingers down Colleen's arm, all the way to her shoulder. "Do you want to be wild tonight? Taste that thrill again?"

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:47 am

“Oh, yeah?” Lorenza replied, as Lydia seemed to be very intrigued by Lorenza’️s thong, playing with it, tugging on it, giving the Mexican boxer a tiny wedgie. Lorenza fidgeted, though she did not move to leave Lydia’️s embrace, and soon enough, the tattoo artist’️s hands had moved lower, grabbing onto Lorenza’️s ass instead and squeezing. As she did, Lydia began to describe exactly how she wanted this night to go. Lorenza grinned and nodded. She couldn’️t think of any disagreement with Lydia’️s suggested course of events.

“Mmmm…es perfecto, Lydia…a great idea…” Lorenza whispered, as she would lean forward and close her mouth on the other woman’️s neck, gently sucking and licking it.

As Carmen ran her fingers down Colleen’️s arm, the lighter-haired woman purred, tilting her head to the side and giving the boxer a sparkling, impish look. “Do you want to fight me, Miss Rodriguez?” she asked. She leaned in closer, then whispered: “Or do you have something else—something equally thrilling—in mind?”

Colleen giggled, then wrapped her hands around Carmen’️s arm. “I like you. You’️re going to need to show me what you’️ve got before I’️m ready to…to commit, though. Let’️s dance.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:01 am

"I'm glad you approve, Ms. Saldano." Lydia couldn't resist a little panting as Lorenza went to work on her neck - that was a soft spot, no question, and Lorenza's attention there seemed to give the Tattooed Lady a jolt. She kept her grip on Lorenza's ass, strong and firm, but she shifted her focus and started to press their chests together even harder. Her nipples practically fenced with the boxer, each nub rubbing against the other. Lydia's chest was smaller, but not so small that she was totally overwhelmed - she moved from side to side, pushed in and pulled away, as if she were trying to do a massage without letting go for single second.

"Harder..." She spoke in heated breathes, her eyes still staring at the ceiling.

Lydia was in bliss, but she wasn't the only one - Carmen was catching up, faster than she could have even hoped for. She would have to give Lorenza a free punch for their next fight or something. She couldn't have picked better if she'd been going through files.

"Fight you?" She feigned innocent. "Well, I might be interested in seeing some of your technique. From a purely professional perspective, of course." She stood up and started to lead Colleen to the dance, giving a little wave to Lorenza as they neared. The music was starting to pick, going into a deep, carnal sort of rhythm. Heavy bass, hard enough to shake the floor. Girls dancing in cages above the floor, their hair flinging about. The energy seemed to come from the DJ booth and flow all through the spiral.

Carmen turned to Colleen and held her by both hands, pulling her into the mass. "Think you can keep up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:55 am

Lydia had given Lorenza’️s neck such wonderful treatment that it seemed only fair to return the favor and pay the tattoo artist’️s neck a little attention, as well. At the same time, she would enjoy the way Lydia’️s fingers dug into her butt cheeks, and the way their chests collided, nipples fencing with each other.

When Lydia asked for Lorenza to go at her harder, the boxer would oblige. She would thrust her chest forward, shoving her leg between Lydia’️s and rubbing her thigh on her date’️s crotch. Her mouth would travel up to Lydia’️s ear, which she would bite erotically. She growled like the hungry tiger she was.

Meanwhile, Carmen and Colleen were moving along at a pretty quick pace. Colleen had been probing and testing Carmen, but it was obvious that she liked what she had found. “My technique, I’️m afraid, is nonexistent. Scratching and grappling and a little biting…you would surely kick my ass before a full minute had even elapsed.”

Colleen would follow Carmen onto the dance floor, ready to get closer to the Puerto Rican boxer. She glanced over at Lorenza and Lydia when Carmen waved to them, seeing Lorenza wave back to her fellow boxer. “So, you came here with her, right? Are you two good friends?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:14 am

Lydia's fingernails scratched along Lorenza's ass as the powerful boxer thrust into her, letting the smaller woman get a taste of her real power - and from the lustful moan she made, she enjoyed the taste quite a bit. The display was even starting to get a few onlookers, but if Lydia noticed, she didn't seem to care. Maybe she even liked it.

She slid up Lorenza's thigh, feeling those firm muscles, taut and toned by countless hours of rigorous training. Her sex molded along every counter, pressing so hard that Lorenza might be able to even feel the slickness growing underneath. These were moves that Lydia had thought about for a little while, things she'd pondered since she saw the tigress. It was a fantasy made real.

She let out a low whimper as Lorenza's teeth went to work on her ear. "Your apartment." She started to move one hand out of the promised land, letting it slide up underneath the back of her jersey. "How far away?"

As Carmen passed, she had to admit she wasn't sure whether Lorenza was going to take Lydia home first or if they were going to do it right there on the floor. From her standpoint, it was a 50/50 tossup.

She snapped back to Colleen fast enough, though, saving that image for later. "Funny thing? All that would make you a better wrestler than more than a few people on the roster." She took Colleen by the hand and started to draw her close, moving her hips to the rhythm as best could. Starting off controlled and seeing how Colleen handled it.

Carmen rolled her eyes with a little laugh, nodding back to Lorenza. "Good friends...not exactly. Rivals, is more like it. Friendly rivals. Lorenza Saldano's probably the toughest woman I've ever met, and I'd put myself on the list."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:10 am

Lydia obviously didn’️t want to wait to get at Lorenza. That much was obvious to the Mexican boxer, as she felt her date’️s hands continue to grope her ass, the woman’️s nails tracing small paths through the taut, toned flesh, and as she felt the slightly smaller woman’️s warm womanhood rubbing up and down her thigh, riding it as if it were a sex toy. Lydia didn’️t even seem to care that people were watching them. Her blissful, unencumbered state relaxed Lorenza as well, and the boxer was greatly enjoying the moment as she bit at Lydia’️s earlobe.

“My apartment?” Lorenza repeated. She had to think about it for a moment. Remember the walk over to Lydia’️s tattoo parlor, and how long it had taken her. “Hmm…from here, it would be a half-hour walk. Only four or five minutes by taxi, though.”

Meanwhile, Colleen would happily get nice and close to Carmen, sliding up against her, her hips slotting against Carmen’️s snugly as she would begin to gyrate and roll as well, moving in time with the boxer. She would echo Carmen’️s little laugh. “Rivals, huh?” she said, chewing on the word for a moment. Then, she would say: “I want to beat them. I don’️t know exactly how, but whatever they do, I want to do it better. What do you say, Miss Rodriguez?”

Last edited by 10885 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:23 am

Lorenza blue hair seemed to have haunting glow as the lights danced around them, and Lydia was drawn to it like a mouth, rubbing up against her as the tigress took a moment to think. She matched Lorenza's nibbling with a little bit of her own, gracing her teeth along her shoulder and starting to pull at the jersey.

"Five minutes is a long time." She laid the side of her on Lorenza's shoulder and looked up into her eyes, like the boxer's luscious body was as comfortable as a pillow. "Who knows what that sort of anticipation would do to me - I'm eager to find out." She puckered her lips and blew a kiss Lorenza's way. "I'm yours. We can keep dancing here...or we can do all the things we want to do but can't do right here. Whenever you want."

Carmen moved up against Colleen, enjoying the feel of her body, the physique of a woman who took care of herself. As she started to grind, she kept it light for the moment, not wanting to get too crazy and scare her off. A bump here. A grind there. Maybe a little grope, every now and then. Little by little by little.

"Oh, is that what you want?" Carmen's smiled widened as she looked over Colleen's shoulder."I don't know Colleen - that's a tough act to follow. But I do like a challenge. I'm game. She reached up and pushed Colleen's hair aside, getting a full view of her face. "What do you have in mind?"

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:21 am

Lorenza chuckled as Lydia started to pull at her Chivas Tijuana jersey with her teeth, tugging up on the shoulder. The fabric stretched tight against Lorenza’️s arm and the whole shirt was pulled up an inch or two, exposing her rock-hard midsection and her deep navel. “Ay! Don’️t stretch out the jersey!” Lorenza exclaimed, and she would deliver a playful, but hard, slap to Lydia’️s rear end, still laughing as she did so. “You are loco, Lydia!”

She would settle down as Lydia leaned against her, using her like a pillow, her very suggestive pillow talk enhancing that illusion. “It is a long time. Maybe too long, eh?” she replied. She stared into Lydia’️s eyes, pulling the tattoo artist to her a little tighter. “I can’️t say I don’️t want to take you back there right now…but, you know, patience is a virtue…” She mulled the decision over in her head. If she could, she would take Lydia right now on the dance floor.

Meanwhile, Carmen and Colleen were starting to catch up to their counterparts, bumping and grinding on the dance floor a few feet away from Lorenza and Lydia. The contact was still light, but it was getting heavier as Colleen would take a little initiative, grabbing onto the back of Carmen and pulling the boxer up against her. She grinned widely. “It is a tough act to follow,” she admitted, “but we can do better. I know just how to start it off.”

She would lean forward and bite Carmen’️s lower lip, tugging on it a little, chewing on the soft flesh lightly. At the same time, her hands would sneak down Carmen’️s back and into her pants, groping the boxer’️s ass and pulling her hips closer.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:43 am

Lydia's rear jiggled at the slap, still going as its owner continued the carnal dance. It wasn't too big. Not too small, either. Just the right size for the smaller woman, and from the way her hips swayed, anyone could tell she knew how to use it.

"Is it?" Lydia began to turn around, making sure her body brushed along the boxer's as much as possible. "In a way, yes. In other ways, though..." She turned around in full and tugged at Lorenza's arms from behind, intertwining their fingers and bringing her hands around and placing them right above her steaming sex, suggesting all sorts of fun things those hands could do.

"Life is short. We only have so many hours, minutes, seconds." She pulled her hands away and reached up, caressing Lorenza's head from behind. "I don't think that's depressing - just a fact. It makes everything so much more meaningful. More important. It makes ever second count. And I want to spend so many seconds with you. Against you. Touching you. Tasting you." Her voice had a growl beneath it now, a wildness she could barely hold back.

Her ass began to grind, moving into Lorenza, rubbing along her pussy in a perfect fit. Up and down. Up and down. Up...and down.

Carmen was only paying half-attention to the display, and that was sliced in half once again when Colleen pulled her in close. All the old, familiar feelings started to take hold. The sensation of having a gorgeous woman against her. The things they could do. Just the thought made her imagination run wild.

Her eyes widened in surprised when Colleen bit her, but a gentle laugh soon follow. She shook her head back and forth, nice and light, putting up a playful resistance, before she moved in and gave her a full kiss, her tongue moving out and tapping against her partner's teeth, as if knocking at the door and waiting to be let in.

Carmen loved the feeling of her fingers on the bare skin of her ass - she wearing a full bra, no thong, and she was regretting the decision, wanting to feel as much as possible. She made up for it by running a hand over Colleen's luscious ass, too, and running her other hand up the beauty's thigh. Higher. Higher. Higher, until it began to slip under her dress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:15 am

Lorenza couldn’️t really interject anything as Lydia began her little speech. The boxer would stay still, eyes wide and staring into Lydia’️s as the tattoo artist spoke wistfully of the short time that they had on this Earth. She couldn’️t disagree. Lydia was a hundred percent correct there. And making the most of one’️s time on Earth…well, Lorenza had already wasted so many moments, so many days and weeks and years of her life being unhappy. Being alone. Shouldn’️t she try to fill every moment with pleasure?

“You…make a good argument…” Lorenza whispered back. As Lydia began to grind against her, Lorenza would grind back. Their pussies would rub against each other’️s thighs and slot against each other, pressing up against each other again and again. “So…if we’️re making every second count…then even the cab ride over to my apartment would be wasteful. If we want to make the most of every second…”

She left the end of the sentence hanging, but the implication would be perfectly clear as she would slip the hand that had been caressing Lydia’️s ass around to the front of the tattoo artist, rubbing at her crotch. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Carmen and Colleen beginning to get down to business. She would smile, sigh, and just rub herself against Lydia harder.

Colleen giggled as she bit down on Carmen’️s lip, pulling her head back and stretching out that lip a little, teasingly. She gasped softly as Carmen moved in for the full kiss, but would not deny the boxer, opening up her mouth and beginning to suck on Carmen’️s tongue. At the same time, she would grope and squeeze Carmen’️s ass. She was also paying attention to the hand which was slipping inside of her dress…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next