by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 8 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:41 am

Lydia couldn't help but laugh at that - or, she seemed to, anyway. She smiled, wider than she'd ever done since they met. Her eyes closed. Her head bobbed. But the laugh was low, quiet, and it would've been hard to hear even without all the music and murmuring. "That sounds like quite the tour you have planned - I'm not sure I can keep up with your stamina, Ms. Saldano." She opened her eyes back up as the laughter subsided. "But I'd love to try."

She put her hand in Lorenza's, allowing herself to be led wherever the tigress desired. "I would like to dance, though. Care to show me a little of what I can expect later on?"

Carmen leaned in as well, mirroring her position as she went into deep thought. While she was mostly a physical girl, she did enjoy the occasional brain teaser, and few of them were quite as lovely as this. "Let's see. Well. You said you were originally from the US, which sort of implies that you've lived here long enough to call it a second home. So probably not a tourist. I'm thinking it has to do with business. Hard to say what sort of business, exactly, but from the way you talk, the way you act? I'd say you're used to dealing with people on a daily basis. You know how to present yourself and control a conversation, how to let your presence dominate. You know how to present yourself and get a desired effect. You strike me as a woman with some purpose. So while I can't be specific, I'd say it's a job that puts those talents to use - public relations, of some kind?"

She sat back, eager to see how close she was as her arms folded. "And as for what I think...I think I'm very lucky to be sitting in this seat right now, and I'll be luckier with every moment you stay here with me."

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 8 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:52 am

Lorenza liked Lydia’️s smile. The way the tattoo artist’️s pearly teeth shone in the lights of the club made Lorenza happy. Lydia as a whole made Lorenza very excited. It had been years for Lorenza, and here was a woman who was ready to end that dry spell, no seduction or coaxing required. Lorenza felt as if she was on Cloud Nine right now.

“I would be glad to accommodate your own interests, your own stamina, and your own desires in any way I can,” Lorenza said, before Lydia took her by the hand and asked to dance. Happy to show Lydia some moves, Lorenza would tug her gently down towards the dance floor. She glanced back over her shoulder at Carmen and the woman she had set her up with, and was happy to see that the two of them seemed to be having a good time.

Colleen nodded slowly as Carmen reasoned out what sort of job she might be in. “You’️re not too far off,” she said. “No, not too far off at all. Maybe I’️ll tell you the right answer after we’️ve known each other a little while longer.” She chuckled, then took another sip of her drink. “You’️re quite the forward one, you know. Some women might be scared off by this sort of advance.”

She paused and brushed a tangle of hair out of her face. “You are lucky. Lucky that I am not one of those women. I don’️t mind this sort of forwardness at all.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:11 am

Lydia moved along with Lorenza as the navigated through the dance floor, weaving through the maze of flesh and bucking bodies. Moving through a dance crowd was always a challenge in itself. Finding the right space was important. Claiming. Being mindful of how much space you had, which way you could move without hitting something...or, more often, someone.

But Lydia moved through the throngs well. She anticipated the movements of those around her, stepping out of the way at the right times, sliding around, navigating the floor like she controlled it, like the mass was a living organism that she'd long since tamed. It wasn't long before she found a good spot, with more than enough for both of them. As the [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpUukaj-Sb4:22sf54ho]music[/url:22sf54ho] pulsed, she started to sway in time with the music, legs and hips and body all moving in time, coordinated like the sinews of a snake. She reached out and curled a single finger under Lorenza's shirt, tugging her in closer as her tongue ran over her licks. almost as if she were getting them wet in preparation.

Lorenza was definitely in a good place, but Carmen was glad that her head was still above water. Guessing her exact job would've been too unlikely - and a little stalkerish, if she got it right. No, she stayed vague, but put in enough specifics that she could do some guesswork. And it paid off.

"Maybe it just comes with being a boxer." She craned her neck to the side, getting a better look as she moved more hair out of the way. "Hesitation is dangerous in the ring - you hold back too much, you pay for it. Life's a lot like that, sometimes." She crossed her arms and leaned back a bit. More comfortable by the second. "Besides - maybe I don't believe in luck."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:12 am

Maneuvering through the dense crowd of women who had swarmed the dance floor was not easy. Lorenza watched as Lydia handled the crowds like a professional crowd-navigator, dodging this way, then that way, never looking rushed or harried or annoyed, always making just the tiniest course correction in order to avoid bumping into the rear end of a twerking Tokyo teen.

Lorenza was not nearly so graceful in the crowd. She allowed Lydia to take the lead in their search for a good spot on the dance floor. The Mexican boxer flowed with the crowd, letting the bodies of the many women present push her one way, then push her another, slowly making her way through the throng, never letting go of Lydia. When they had arrived at a good spot, Lorenza would happily plant her feet, turning to Lydia and beginning to sway a little, still smiling as the tattoo artist tugged on her shirt and ran her tongue all over Lorenza’️s neck.

While those two were having fun, Colleen was having some fun with Carmen, as well, letting the boxer do the heavy conversational lifting when it came to small talk. The lighter-haired woman would sit back and relax, looking very much at ease as she sipped the last of her drink. “Mmm,” Colleen replied to Carmen, her mouth full of alcohol. She would nod and grin a small, sealed-lip grin.

After she had swallowed what remained of her drink, Colleen would say: “You know, I’️ve never been much of a boxing fan. It always seemed so brutish to me,” Colleen explained. She would lean in a little closer to Carmen. “And I don’️t think I would want to see that pretty face of yours all bruised and bloodied, Miss Carmen Rodriguez.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:45 am

The lights flashed in time with the music and Lydia seemed to move in frames - one moment her back arched, her hair went wild around her face, her devilish eyes seemed to glow from the dark cover of her hair, the next moment her hand ran over her chest, pressing against her clothes as if she were ready to pull them off in the middle of the floor if Lorenza gave the word.

She moved in, pressing their bodies together. As Lorenza swayed, Lydia swayed with her, and her roaming hands took a firm grip on Lorenza's behind, squeezing tight. Not tight enough to hurt - tight enough to be felt. Her tongue began a short journey, moving up Lorenza's neck, all the way to the chin, which Lydia adorned with a soft kiss. She kissed Lorenza's cheek. The other check. Her nose. Right above the chin. Every spot close to the lips, but not the lips themselves. Teasing. Taunting. Daring Lorenza to take the kiss that they both wanted.

Carmen couldn't help but catch the display out from the corner of her eye - the temptation to join Lorenza on the dance floor was strong. But she had something good, here, too. Fine conversation was a rare pleasure, these days. She could savor it.

She leaned towards Colleen, getting close enough to smell her perfume, her breath, her everything. "Most people don't last long enough to mess up my face too much. Don't worry." She winked, not even sure Colleen could see it through the darkness and her sunglasses. "But yeah - boxing is a rough sport. But it's not all blood and blows. The best boxers have finesse. Skill. When I'm in the ring with a good opponent, a truly great fighter, it's like magic. Anticipation. Thinking. Reading each other. Time slows down, and it's like..." She thought back to the match with Lorenza, drawing on the inspiration, reliving the excitement, the incredible energy.

"It's like there's nothing else in the world. Just you and her. I love it."
She shook her head, hoping that little sideshow didn't cost her. She wouldn't apologize for her tastes, but she wasn't crazy enough to not know how it looked. "Sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:53 pm

Lorenza was not a very experienced dancer, but at least she was graceful on her feet thanks to the years she had spent moving around the ring. She moved herself to one side, then to the other side, only moving enough to give the appearance of dancing, when really she was merely waiting to see what the wild Lydia would do next. She took in each frame of the tattoo artist with a smile, watching the very sexual, very seductive movements of the inked woman. Then, she felt Lydia’️s touch, the woman’️s body close to her, breasts and belly pushing against her own, and Lydia’️s hands squeezing her smooth, toned ass.

The licks and kisses all around her mouth were appreciated, though Lorenza couldn’️t be blamed for wishing Lydia would just kiss her on the mouth already. The teasing was doing its job, heightening Lorenza’️s anticipation. It would make the final result all the more wonderful.

Lorenza slid her hands around to clasp together in the small of Lydia’️s back, pulling the tattooed woman even closer. She had let Lydia take the lead, but Lorenza wasn’️t just going to remain passive. Lydia’️s teasing had gotten her riled up, and now, Lorenza would lean in and try to kiss Lydia full-on on the lips.

Colleen smiled and nodded as Carmen explained the appeal of boxing. “That sounds like fun. Actually, the way you describe it, it sounds almost erotic. At the very least, it sounds intimate. Just two women together in the ring, no one else, sweat and blood making your bodies glisten as you push against each other and batter each other…mmm.” Colleen licked her lips.

“So, by the sound of it, you really enjoy what you do.” Colleen laid a hand on Carmen’️s shoulder. “That’️s always good to hear. There are so many people out there unhappy with their lot in life.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:13 pm

Lydia at a small gasp as Lorenza pulled her in, almost succeeding with the impression that she was surprised. She pursed her lips, a feigned look of innocence across her face, a stark contrast to her entire look. She let Lorenza take control as their lips met, purring into mouth as her tongue moved out and brushed along the underside of Lorenza's, as if giving her some arcane massage.

Lydia keep one hand firmly gripped to Lorenza's hip, while the other moved away and began to snake its way under the back of Lorenza's shorts. She didn't dip it all the way, just squeeze a few curious fingers in, as if trying to get a preview of what she might be seeing later on, all while Lydia pushed into Lorenza and started a slow grind against her.

Carmen was getting a little taste of that excitement herself - it wasn't quite as overt, but the energy between her and Colleen was palpable now. Truth be told, while she loved boxing, she had never seen much of a sexual aspect to it. But the way Colleen spelled it out, she could almost see the connection.

She rubbed her head against Colleen's hand for a moment, before returning the nod. "I do. Enjoy it, I mean. It's a lot of work, a lot of pain, but when I'm in the ring, for thirty something minutes, it all just comes together." She smiled but her look lowered as she focused back on Colleen. "You're not one of those people, are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:40 am

Lorenza was happy to let Lydia do whatever she wanted. But she wanted to assert her control now, just in case. She was sure that Lydia wanted the same sort of arrangement that she did, but better to make their roles clear now than to have an awkward scene in the bedroom a few hours later. She laughed softly into the kiss as she pulled Lydia in.

The tattoo artist continued to move in Lorenza’️s embrace. The boxer appreciated her date’️s energy, and quite enjoyed the feeling of Lydia’️s fingers slipping inside the waist of her jean shorts, exploring the contours of her muscled, yet very sexy, ass and hips.

“I’️ve never been one to ever consider fighting as a career, no,” Colleen admitted freely. She held up a finger. “Don’️t think that doesn’️t mean I can’️t be…hmm, catty, I guess I’️ll say, when I need to be.” She would turn that hand into a claw and make a small motion with it. “Heh heh, I’️ve been in a fight or two at work, when I wasn’️t given my due. I have to admit it, those fights got me a little hot. Rolling around in skirts and nylons, ripping open blouses and all that. It was quite exciting. But it’️s sort of like…a dessert so sweet and so sinfully decadent that I couldn’️t indulge in it more frequently than once a year or so. My palate isn’️t quite so fortitudinous.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:57 am

Lydia gasped at the sudden grasp, as Lorenza took control - but her surprise was quickly followed by a wry smile, curling against the boxer's lips. She didn't struggle. She didn't fight. She let Lorenza take control and hold her as tight as she wanted, practically molded their bodies together. She raised her leg, letting it slip out of the dress and curl around Lorenza's thigh, rubbing flesh and flesh.

Her moved away from Lorenza's mouth and began to lick at her ear, lathering it up then blowing into it for an increased sensation. "Do you want to know what I want you to do to me?" Her fingers found Lorenza's undergarment and began to playfully tug at it. "I'm getting so many ideas."

Carmen was starting to get a few ideas herself, but of a more mundane kind - namely, the little hints Colleen dropped. Blouses and skirts - probably a more formal job. And that word she used, not something most people would bust out in conversation unless they had some good vocabulary going on. English teacher, maybe?

"For. Ti. Tud. Inous." She poke it slow, so her accent wouldn't butcher the poor word. "Fancy. And there's nothing wrong with indulging every now and then. Never been in that sort of fight before, but I can definitely see the appeal. Especially against the right person." She leaned against the bar, letting some lust seep into her voice. "Moving around, sweat glistening, struggling for dominance, skin rubbing, muscles straining - it's primal stuff. Exotic." She cocked her head to the side. "Though I'm curious how a nice lady like yourself could ever find herself in a catfight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:11 am

Lorenza would keep the contact between her own body and Lydia’️s tight and hot, and the other woman would help out matters by lifting a leg and wrapping it around Lorenza’️s, their bare skin rubbing together and heating the both of them up.

That small, very satisfied smile seemed to be permanently engraved on Lorenza’️s face as Lydia’️s mouth moved up to her ear again, and the tattoo artist’️s hand found her thong and began to tug on it playfully. “Tell me,” she implored Lydia. “I want to drive you crazy tonight, chica. Just tell me how you want me to do it.”

Meanwhile, Colleen and Carmen would continue their conversation. There was no body contact between the two of them—not yet. Colleen didn’️t seem to be in any hurry. It was almost as if she was testing Carmen, evaluating her before committing herself to the Puerto Rican boxer for the evening. The look in her eyes would betray something else entirely, however.

“Oh, yes. Sorry. Sometimes I do like to exercise my vocabulary,” Colleen said, laughing. “But, yes, I do enjoy indulging every once in a while. The way you’️re describing it makes it sound less like fighting and more like sex. Dirty, rough sex.” She breathed. “As to how I get involved in them…well, not everyone where I work is as nice as I am. Although I can’️t say I don’️t instigate some of them—perhaps to teach a snobby coworker a lesson, or perhaps just for the thrill of it.” She reached forward and closed a hand on Carmen’️s shoulder, squeezing it. “I can be wild if I want to be, Carmen Rodriguez.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next