Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) Empty A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuyra Sat May 24, 2014 5:32 pm

Going out on the town with an incredibly sexy girl late at night, defying her father's wishes, doing crazy things that she would never do in the light of day, getting inebriated and dancing the night away...it was like her teenage years all over again. Carmen was loving it.

She sat on a bench outside the 'Rusty Needle', tinkering with her phone and waiting for Lorenza to show up. She'd come early, wanting to scope the place out a bit - with a name like that, she pretty much had to. It seemed legit, though, just with a funny title to screw with people. And she trusted Lorenza enough not to set her up with any dangerous. She figured she looked tough enough

Her father didn't share the sentiment, though, and despite just being a guest in Japan and her being well on her own, he still felt the need to give his opinion on the matter and remind her what the Bible says about tattoos. She took it as progress that he didn't lecture her about what the book said on homosexuals, too, a sign that he was at least getting it in his head how little that mattered to her. She was going to have a good time tonight and enjoy her time, and there wasn't anything anyone could do to stop her. Not him, not anyone. After the hell she'd been through, it was more than deserved.

She crossed her legs, trying to get comfortable in her 'late night attire'. Just some ragged pants, a denim jacket and a black TAPOUT wifebeater underneath, topping it all off with some light shades to hide the discoloration in her eye. Not exactly super-stylish, but the best she could come up with, really. Which was a sad statement, just by itself. She just hoped Lorenza didn't look too much hotter than her, there had to be some balance. Then again, she was curious what Lorenza wore in her freetime. Skirt? High heels? Maybe something to show off her ass, that would be nice. And her legs, too, Lorenza had great legs, so something short, like those booty shorts in the music videos.

...oh, that was a nice mental image. Now she was getting anxious, where was her hermana?

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Sat May 24, 2014 10:47 pm

Lorenza was just a block away from the Rusty Needle, the tattoo parlor where she would be meeting Carmen tonight. Lorenza couldn’️t help but chuckle whenever she thought of the name of the place. She hadn’️t ever been there herself—all of her tattoos up to this point had been designed and applied by a local tattoo artist in her adopted hometown of Lubbock, Texas—but, according to some acquaintances who were familiar with the Tokyo tattoo scene, the work that was done there was top-notch.

She was looking forward to adding another tattoo to her already respectable collection, and was immensely pleased that Carmen had agreed to go under the needle and get a matching one. It would be a mark of sisterhood, a pictorial representation of the connection that the two of them seemed to share. Lorenza was not usually one for sentimental stuff in that vein, but she could not help but smile smally when thinking about it. She actually really did enjoy the time she spent with Carmen, something she could only say about maybe three or four people in her life. As much as she wanted to avoid being sappy, Lorenza was glad to have made a new friend out of her rival.

She wasn’️t going to be so manic about it, though, as she had been the previous week while they were in the hospital. She had acted like a child, hooting and hollering and slapping Carmen’️s ass. She couldn’️t do that in public. Her inhibitions wouldn’️t be so low tonight, either, since she was well-rested and only on some medicines to deal with the most persistent injuries she had incurred in her battle with Carmen.

Lorenza approached the Rusty Needle, seeing Carmen already sitting outside of the place. The Puerto Rican woman was dressed pretty simply, but she still looked hot—at least Lorenza thought so. As for the Mexican, her sense of style was not too different from Carmen’️s. She was wearing an old, well-worn Chivas Tijuana jersey, which she had purchased back in 1998, just before that club ended operations. It was two sizes too small for her now, of course, but she thought that the tightness around her chest and the inch of bare skin that could be seen around her belly were appropriately sexy for a night out of this sort. To complement the jersey, she wore a pair of short jean shorts, these just a couple of years old, that hugged her hips and showed off her legs. While she knew she might have dressed up a little nicer, Lorenza was ultimately satisfied with her appearance.

“Hola,” Lorenza said, thumping Carmen’️s head with her hand familiarly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuyra Sat May 24, 2014 11:21 pm

...maybe she would come in one of those nice little one pieces that you saw in the movie but you never really saw anyone wear one in public. Lorenza would totally rock it, though. She had the hair, for one thing, and Carmen could see it blending well with a nice red dressed, giving her an overall smoking look that Carmen could never hope to touch with her ratty hair and her tomboy look. Some things just weren't mean to be.

She was knocked out of her daydreaming by a tap on the head, and she didn't even need to turn around to see who it was - but she did, anyway. Sure enough, Lorenza Saldano was there, in all her glory. Right on time.

"Hola, hola." Carmen gave looked over her shoulder and scoped Lorenza out from head to toe. "Looking nice. Very nice." That was an understatement - she looked downright smoking. She wasn't wearing quite the formal ensemble that Carmen was expecting. More streetish, more casual. But, all the same, very form-fitting and accentuating all her best features. When they hit the club, she'd draw the best girls like a magnet, Carmen was sure of it. Which was good, because Carmen wasn't sure how she'd pull it off, herself.

"So this is what the casual Lorenza Saldano looks like, huh?" She stood up and stepped back, readying her phone for a picture. "One sec, want to get a picture. Immortalize this for all time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 24, 2014 11:48 pm

“Gracias,” Lorenza replied, when Carmen complimented her on her appearance. Lorenza would give Carmen a good, thorough once-over as the brown-haired woman stood up. Lorenza liked what she saw. The denim jacket was nice. The wifebeater was an inspired choice that would show off Carmen’️s strong arms and just the tiniest, most enticing glimpse of cleavage. Lorenza also enjoyed the ragged pants—though she would’️ve loved to see Carmen in something shorter that showed off her own killer legs—and spent several seconds searching for any holes in them through which one might see some skin. “You’️re looking very nice, too. Muy guapa,” Lorenza complimented back, after she had finished checking Carmen out.

When Carmen stepped back and aimed her camera phone at Lorenza, the Mexican boxer would laugh and strike a pose, putting her hands behind her head and thrusting out her chest as the camera flashed. “You got it?” Lorenza asked. Once she had confirmation, she would take out her own phone and aim it at Carmen. “Y tú tambié️n, hermana,” she said. “Pose for me. I want to immortalize this as much as you do. We should take a picture together, too, eh? A ‘before’️ shot for the tattoos.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 25, 2014 12:11 am

Carmen took a moment, making sure she got Lorenza's good side - her best good side, anyway, coming at her from an angle and making sure she got the full depth of her chest. Purely for aesthetic purposes, of course. She'd actually done a few photo shoots way back during the Summer games, so she was a little more familiar with the best ways than most. "Yes, yes, the camera loves it, work for me, and..." She circled around Lorenza getting a good panoramic shot.
"Got it."

She put the camera away and struck a pose herself, taking off her jacket and going into a lazy little boxing pose, wide open with a sultry come-hither look on her face. "Sure, we can do that." She gave the camera a wink, swaying from side to side. "I'll see if the girl who's doing our tats can take it for us, something for posterity." She pushed out a little, too, giving her chest some prominence. "You sure you're ready to be joined at the hip like this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 25, 2014 12:26 am

Lorenza smiled when Carmen took off her jacket, letting her get a good look at the Puerto Rican boxer’️s powerful arms. The stance she struck when Lorenza told her to pose was very easy on the eyes, too, and Lorenza would have no problem finding Carmen’️s good side when she lifted her camera up to take the picture. She moved a little bit to the left, chuckled appreciatively when Carmen puffed out her chest, then snapped the picture. It was the sort of glamor shot that you would expect to see on the cover of Sports Illustrated, or one of the small female boxing monthlies which Lorenza had seen circulating in more than a few stores.

“Perfect,” Lorenza said, checking out the photo to make sure it wasn’️t blurry. She slid the phone back into her pocket and walked over to where Carmen was standing.

She thought for a second or two about what Carmen said. Getting matching tattoos really would join the two of them at the hip, and, despite how familiar they were with each other, they really only had started getting to know each other in the ten days since their second bout. Still, Lorenza didn’️t doubt their decision to go in together for these tattoos. “I’️m sure. How about you, eh, Carmen? No regrets about this, right?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 25, 2014 12:47 am

"I regret nothing." Well, that wasn't strictly true. She regretted quite a few things from her teenage years, but not so much these days. Now, she was just about enjoying herself and getting by from day to day. It was working out so far, and she hoped to keep it that way. "Only thing is, you've got to kick ass in Friction like you do in the boxing ring. I want to tell people I beat Lorenza Saldano the Hardcore Champ, or Lorenza Saldano the AFW champ, or...something." She stepped back, miming a belt around her waist as she stepped in. "Gimme a sec, I'll bring her out.

It took Carmen a minute, but she came out with the girl who'd be doing their tattoos, and from the looks of her she had plenty of personal experience. She was dressed skimpy, just some short-shorts and a bikini, but Carmen couldn't blame her - the girl's skin was covered in more tattoos than Carmen could count. In fact...yes, there was more painted skin than covered up, easily. She had dueling dragons, blazing eyeballs, the Japanese flag, a dying samurai...she was a walking art gallery. And her look was topped off by the piercings around her black and red eyes, lenses that gave her a haunting look.

"Lydia, Lorenza. Lorenza, Lydia." Carmen introduced the two of them, looking to see if Lorenza had the same look she had when she met the Tattooed Lady a minute ago.

"Yo." She gave Lorenza a short wave, toggling around with the options on Carmen's phone to get the settings right.

Last edited by 12547 on Sun May 25, 2014 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 25, 2014 5:08 am

Lorenza nodded. “Good, good.” She could definitely understand and appreciate where Carmen was coming from, too. She didn’️t want to beat Lorenza only to have the former world boxing champion go into a nosedive when she tried her hand at wrestling. Lorenza didn’️t want to go downhill, either. She wanted to be a champion just as much as Carmen wanted her to be. “And you don’️t worry about that, hermana.” She slapped Carmen on the back. “I’️m going nowhere but up. Promise.”

Carmen ran inside, and Lorenza would wait, tugging idly at the bottom of her Chivas jersey. It was tight enough that it was going to start annoying her after a few hours. Well, that would just make her all the more popular with the girls at the club, right?

Carmen came back with a sexy little chica who was covered in tattoos from head to toe. Lorenza smiled and lifted a hand in greeting. “Hola, Lydia,” she replied. “Nice tattoos.” Lorenza was quite impressed by the artist’️s ink. The dueling dragons, in particular, caught her eye. The way the mighty beasts ripped open each other’️s flesh and gnashed their teeth at each other reminded her in a way of herself and Carmen.

“Thanks for taking the picture,” Lorenza continued, and she would grab onto Carmen, pulling her hermana closer to her. “So, how do you want to pose? Our usual?” Lorenza would turn Carmen towards her and press their foreheads together, smirking. “Or do you have a different pose in mind, huh?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 25, 2014 5:44 am

"You better go up. If I catch gold and you don't, I'm never letting you live it down." She blushed a bit as Lorenza pulled her in, becoming very aware of her hermana's rather generous bust as she neared, but she kept her cool and played it off with a little elbow in Lorenza's side as she moved around and pressed their foreheads together for their classic pose. Carmen swore, she could probably map what Lorenza's skull looked like from memory, she'd been pressed against it so many times.

"Yeah, I'm good like this." Why mess with a classic, after all? It was the first image that popped into her head when she thought of Lorenza, best to roll with it. She peered into Lorenza's eyes, full of her usual hunger, looking like she was ready to fight right then and there if that's what it came to."You got it, Lydia?"

"Uh-huh." She spoke in a melancholy tone, cool and cold as she looked through the view finder. There was something subtly off-putting about her, Carmen couldn't quite put a finger on it. "You two look like you're about to kiss, though."

"We're not, trust me." She rolled her eyes.

"Wouldn't complain if you did." She hit the button and the flash came out. "Got it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 25, 2014 8:49 am

Lorenza couldn’️t help but smirk when Lydia mentioned how the two boxers looked like they were about to kiss. Carmen’️s eye roll was pretty humorous, too. “Aww, you’️re breaking my heart, mi hermana,” she said, smiling and baring her teeth aggressively as the flash lit the two of them up on the nighttime street. “Good to have this immortalized. Not like we won’️t be doing this again, of course.”

She backed off a little bit from Carmen, then thought better of it and put an arm around Carmen’️s back. “Hold on, we were going to do a before picture for our tattoos, right? Doesn’️t really work unless we can see the blank canvas they’️ll be going on, ¿sí?” She would grab onto the bottom of Carmen’️s black wifebeater and pull it up suddenly, pulling it to just beneath her bust line and exposing her midriff. She looked over to Lydia and indicated a spot on Carmen’️s hip, balling her hand into a fist and pressing it against that bare patch of skin. “Here’️s where you’️ll be working on her.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next