Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

LunarWolf, Tarantulust, Teenwrestler, TiefBlau

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Match for Takeichi

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:13 am by GrandAkumaShogun

So with my other two guys having their own matches I figure I should do something with my first character on here, Takeichi Mori. If anyone is interested feel free to post here or get in touch through a pm so we can plan it out. I can either have Takeichi remain a jobber or begin to work him towards being a more serious competitor.

Comments: 1

Kawaii Opportunities

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:04 pm by Daaharu

Hey, guys!

With the kawaii title match at Avalanche taking on an interesting wrinkle with the interruption by the Brat Pack, we are moving forward with the overall kawaii storyline, and at this point I'd just like to take stock of what kawaiis are out there that are interested in participating in a cohesive storyline.

Can't make any promises about titles or what exactly each girl's given role would be. We can talk a little more about the specifics of where the story is going soon, but I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Match or RP?

Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:48 pm by Lotuswarrior

I'm just looking to do something while I wait for match replies. Really want to get some characters cemented a bit with a rival or some interactions with other characters here.

If anyone wants to do something hit me up.

Comments: 0

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuya on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:57 am

Carmen held on as best she could while Lorenza piled on the pain, laying into the bag with an excellent drill. It brought back fond memories - how many times had she been like this with her brother and her father? Just training, working drill, perfecting the technique. She had a heavy bag at home, all the training equipment she could ever need, access to rings to train in, and the Tension gym was pretty much all hers whenever she went there. But nothing came close to this. Being in a room, surrounded by future competition. Carmen could still feel that energy in the air, here. Still smell the sweat. If there really was such a thing as a soul, this place had it. It was alive. Old, decrepit, but alive.

Carmen took Lorenza's cue and moved back as well, getting into position. She took her time with the bag, slower and methodical, working on her footwork. A jab shot out, established the range, and another came right after, covering her before she threw out a thunderous straight, the real damage dealer. She pushed in, like she was going for a clench with the bag, duked down and threw out to quick, punishing hook. Hard enough to shatter ribs.

"Agreed. We're going to show the AFW what a real fight looks like."

She threw one, last haymaker into the bag, a final heavy blow to punctuate the sentence, as she stepped back, moving for the door. "This'll be the last time I see you before the match, right - just want you to know, whatever happens, whatever I say during the fight...thanks for everything, tonight." She gave Lorenza a short bow. Japan was rubbing off on her. "I'm glad I met you, Lorenza."

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:08 am

Lorenza held on tight as Carmen went to work on the bag, getting jostled around with each punch the other woman threw. The Puerto Rican went after it like the expert she was, starting slow, throwing very strategic punches, making every single one count. Lorenza could not help but be impressed by her friend’️s form. Besides herself, she knew of no one who could box quite like Carmen did.

As Carmen stepped back, towards the door, Lorenza would do the same, mirroring her past and future opponent’️s motions. She smiled as Carmen thanked her, bowing low and speaking of how glad she was that she had met Lorenza. The Mexican boxer felt the same way as her Puerto Rican counterpart, though she had yet to adopt that Japanese formality to the same extent that Carmen had. “Oh, come here, hermana,” she said, stepping forward and giving Carmen a hug. “I should be thanking you, you know. I’️ve been…I’️ve been in some dark places over these last few years. Mostly just because I’️m an idiot and punish myself for stupid things. But hanging out with you makes me feel happy, you know? I have a friend now. I like it.” She would clap her friend on the shoulder, pulling away from the hug. “And, hey, this feels like a goodbye. It’️s not a goodbye. I’️ll see you soon, right here. And afterwards…whatever happens in the ring, let’️s get together afterwards and hang out, eh? We’️ll both have plenty of free time while we’️re in the hospital.”

She would step back a little further and turn towards the door, ready for the long walk home. “Hasta luego, mi hermana,” she would say before exiting.

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on June 1.
Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:47 am

Lorenza was a good hugger, Carmen notIced. He helped that she was very well-endowed, lots of padding in all the right places. Couldn't help but flinch as she came in for the embrace, her reflexes taking over a for a moment, before she just eased into it. Accepted. The tigress squeeze to her heart's content. She felt privileged. This was her sister, the Lorenza Saldano few, if any else, ever saw. She was tough, strong, ferocious...but she was fun, too. It was Carmen's special little thing to treasure.

"Que te vaya bien."

She let Lorenza go for now, waving as she left. And taking a moment to look the place over. It really was fitting - their little feud was going to end in the same kind of place it began, going out like they started. The place had the perfect energy for it, ready to house just one more fight...and, now that she stopped and thought about it, maybe it could handle a little more.

She thought about it for a few moments as a faint idea crossed her mind, then stepped out. Tonight was fun, but she needed her rest. Tomorrow, she started the hard training.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20