by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Jizelle

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 14 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:25 am

Lydia growled in pure frustration as the good mood she'd been harboring for the past few hours finally sailed off into the sunset. This was the exact last thing she wanted to be dealing with tonight - an irritating ex. Her demeanor fell for the first time since she met Lorenza, speaking frank, no innuendos, no whispered words.

"You're fired, Nariko." She leaned against the counter, her black eyes staring down at the bigger woman. "That means you don't work here, anymore. Not that you would have permission to come here after-hours, even if you did still work for me."

She rolled her eyes and started towards the back, slipping past the beads."I'll leave when I get the money you owe me." She waved her off, moving as if the place was all hers. "Then you can have fun with your fuck-buddy of the week."

"I'm not-" Lydia started to walk after her, but stopped when she spotted Lorenza in the corner of her eye. She turned back to the lovely Latina, looking down with a long sigh. "I'm sorry about all this."

The room was dark when Colleen entered, but it had a rather distinct aroma to it. It smelled like sweat and iron, and the floor was soft and padded. A workout room.

Carmen sat in the dark, bathed in the black. Colleen probably wouldn't be able to see her, but she could see Colleen just fine, and she loved what she saw. Her form was fine. Not like hers, not like a body builder or anything like that. Lean and clean, with exotic, flawless skin, pert breasts and a slim waist. Carmen herself had stripped down to nothing, and she couldn't help but run a hand over her chest as the anticipation mounted.

"You took off your clothes - good." She spoke low. The room was quiet, her voice would travel easily, and the sultry tone worked better that way. "That was the first thing I was going to ask. The second thing is for you to close the door. Don't worry, the floor is open. You won't trip over anything."

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 14 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:36 am

Lorenza was getting very frustrated with this Japanese woman. The way she spoke so dismissively, so contemptuously to Lydia was enough to raise the Mexican boxer’️s hackles. The fact that the woman had managed to single-handedly derail what had been a lovely night. As the Japanese woman—Nariko, her name apparently was—moved off again, seemingly ignoring Lydia and Lorenza, the Hispanic fighter would lean in towards her date. “It’️s okay,” she whispered back. “Do you need me to…take care of her? Throw her out? What money does she think you owe her?”

Colleen entered the room. It was dark, but by the light which streamed in from the hallway, Colleen could see the padding on the floor, and could see just the barest suggestion of Carmen sitting in the darkness.

When Carmen instructed her to close the door, Colleen would do so without question. The light disappeared entirely, and she was left in total darkness, with only Carmen’️s voice to guide her through the workout room. “Okay,” Colleen replied, slowly stepping forward through the darkness towards Carmen’️s voice, waiting for more instructions from her domme.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:52 am

Lydia bit her lips, weighing the options. She didn't want to risk damaging the parlor, but she didn't want Nariko taking money that wasn't really hers, either. It was all a mess, that she didn't want to deal with, but reality couldn't be ignored. She had to work with the situation.

Besides, she did want to see Lorenza in action.

"It's...a complicated story." She looked back up at Lorenza and started to pop the contacts out of her eyes, looking the boxer with her real dark greens. "She used to work for me, and we had a less than professional relationship." She tried to hide the blush on her face and failed. Miserably. "She's a sub-par artist, though, and she doesn't take criticism well. I tried to end it, but..."

She shook her head - the story wrote itself from there, pretty much. As more sounds came from the back, Lydia chewed her fingernails, debating the options. She looked back to Lorenza after a tense moment, then gave her a single nod. "Just...not too bad, okay?"

Carmen stood up as the darkness filled the room and walked towards Colleen. Her feet were silent on the soft floor, masking her approach. It was a matter of the senses - Carmen was familiar enough with the room to move about in the darkness, Colleen wasn't. The control was all on one side.

She moved behind Colleen and announced her presence with a single hot breath on the back of her neck. "There you are." She ran her fingers up Colleen's spine, touching and scratching, gentle graces, until she touched the bra and stopped, as if they'd come to a roadblock. She paused for a moment, then began to slowly undo the clasp. "Tell me what you're feeling right now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:12 am

Lorenza would watch Lydia remove the contacts from her eyes, and once again marveled at the lovely true hue of her date’️s irises. While she loved the playful, up-for-whatever side of Lydia whom she had spent her time at the bar with, she also loved the no-nonsense, professional side of Lydia who cropped up when there was serious work to be done or when there was a problem that needed to be surmounted.

Lydia explained the situation, and Lorenza would nod understandingly. It made sense, and it was obvious what needed to be done. This Nariko needed to be thrown out of the Rusty Needle, and made to see that she wasn’️t welcome here anymore. “Okay,” Lorenza agreed. She would step forward, stretching out her arms, making her way cautiously into the back room through which the Japanese woman was looting.

“Hi,” Lorenza would say flatly as she entered. She was going to give the woman one chance at settling things civilly. She spread her arms and held her hands palms-up. “You need to get out. Now.”

Colleen recognized what Carmen was doing here. The surroundings were completely unknown to the lighter-haired woman. She had never been here before, and none of her senses could tell her anything about what sort of room she had entered. It gave Carmen all the power, all the control. It made Colleen’️s heart beat fast.

When she felt the breath on her neck, Colleen jumped, letting out a single sharp note of surprise before settling back down. She thought Carmen was in front of her. Now, the boxer’️s hand was running up Colleen’️s back, finding her bra and slowly working to undo it. “Well…you surprised me there,” Colleen admitted sheepishly, chuckling a little. In the dark, Carmen couldn’️t see that Colleen’️s face had turned rather red. “I’️m feeling…I’️m feeling excited. I have no idea what’️s in here, no way of knowing what’️s going to happen to me. It’️s a tantalizing prospect.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 am

Nariko was busy rooting through a desk when Lorenza came, so wrapped up in her work that she didn't even seem to notice the approach. She seemed to find what she was looking for, though, when she pulled out a manila envelope and tucked it under her shoulder arm, slamming the drawer shut as she started to walk out and ran into a rather large, tattooed obstalce with fine blue hair.

She didn't seem impressed.

Nariko stared at her for a moment, before setting the folder aside and folding her arms, standing well within Lorenza's personal space."You're seriously going to come at me like this? In here?" She made a noise - a laugh, a sigh, a combination of both. It was hard to tell. "What did she even tell you about me?"

Carmen peeled the bra off like the wrapping of a fine birthday present, taking extra as it slid. She laid it to the side, then put her hands on Colleen's hip, feeling that supple skin as she ran her hands downwards, crouching down until she came across another obstacle the panties.

She slid them down Colleen's sweet thigh, as the smell of her sex wafted toward. She inched closer, close enough to nuzzle against her pussy and blow right into it, then ran a curious tongue against the slit to steal a taste. "You trust me. Trust is good. I find that very, very comforting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:00 pm

The contemptuous look which the Japanese woman gave her irritated Lorenza. She was a proud woman, of course, and obviously this woman didn’️t know who she was dealing with. Well, it was her funeral.

“I’️m giving you a chance to get out now, piruja, before I have to throw you out,” Lorenza replied, crossing her arms in front of her chest, unconsciously mirroring the more aggressive stance of the intruder. “And Lydia hasn’️t told me anything about you, other than the fact that you’️re not supposed to be here.” She glanced down at the manila envelope that Nariko had picked up, then looked back to the Japanese woman, waiting for her to make the wrong move.

Colleen stood perfectly still as Carmen unhooked her bra, sliding it off of her and tossing it to the side. She still would not move as Carmen removed her panties and tossed them into a pile next to her bra. When Carmen leaned in to tickle Colleen’️s sex with her nose and tongue, however, Colleen could not help but squirm a little, shifting her weight from one leg to the other. “Ooooh…” she breathed. “I do trust you. I feel comfortable, and safe, even though I am completely helpless.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:05 am

"Piruja?" Nariko chuckled, scratching her head. "What is that, Spanish? Figures, she never could get down with the girls around here, always hooking up with tourists or transfers or whatever the hell." She pointed at her blazing red hair. "This? This was her idea. The black hair is a turnoff." The smirk grew even wider when she stepped to the side and got a good look at her. "Yeah, figured."

She stepped back, shaking her head. "The money's mine. It's what I'm owed. Move or get moved." She locked eyes with Lydia, her fists tightening, muscles growing, chest puffing. A familiar energy flowed through the air. A fight was about to begin.

Carmen ran her tongue up Colleen's stomach, taking a moment to roll it around the rim of her belly-button, before going all the way to her chest and standing up all the way, going face to face with her. She came close, planting a faint kiss on those succulent lips, just a taste before she pulled away.

She took a moment to reestablish her position in the dark, stepping to the side and going silent for a few moment as she slid along the floor, stopping with her back to the wall.

"Step forward. Five steps. Then raise your hands above your head." She could have just pulled Colleen along, but this was more intimate. More personal. More trusting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:03 am

Lorenza rolled her eyes. “Sí. It is Spanish,” she replied. “And if Lydia couldn’️t get down with the Tokyo girls, then what’️s with you, huh? Weren’️t you with her? Judging by the fact that you’️re here right now and sort of loco, I don’️t think you’️ve gotten over her yet.” It seemed obvious enough that this Nariko was just trying to attack and hurt Lydia however she could, spitting out all sorts of garbage in pursuit of that goal.

“If the money’️s yours, then you’️d already have it. Stop talking shit and start moving your ass.”

It didn’️t look like Nariko was going to move. Well, Lorenza wasn’️t going to let her get in the first punch in this fight. Quickly, Lorenza would lash out, throwing a sharp right jab to Nariko’️s face, then grabbing the woman’️s hair with her left hand and trying to force her towards the door into the main room, intent on marching the woman all the way out of the tattoo parlor.

“Mmmn…” Colleen moaned, biting her lip as Carmen’️s tongue ran up her stomach and her chest. She savored the kiss that Carmen gave her on the lips, then stood still, stood at attention as her host pulled away, retreating again into the dark depths of the shadows. She heard Carmen’️s instructions from the shadows. She would follow them, stepping forward five steps and raising her hands above her head, waiting for Carmen to do what she would with her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:23 am

Nariko was expecting an attack from Lorenza, but she wasn't expecting it to come out that fast or that hard. She cried out as the punch snapped her head back, spittle flying out in an arc as she staggered away in a stunned daze, hitting her back against a file cabinet. She stumbled forward from it, grasping her face and falling right into Lorenza's waiting grasp.

She went a few steps before the sense came back to her. Nariko didn't have the polish that Lorenza brought to the table, she didn't have a professional punch, but she grew up in the tougher parts of town. She'd gotten her experience the hard way, and she was more than willing to give Lorenza the same lesson.

She pulled back and swung her elbow around, hitting Lorenza square in her iron abs, then turned around plowed into her, trying to tackle her and drive her right into the wall.

As soon as Lydia rose her hands, she would feel something dangling above her. Something soft. Rounded. Comfortable. A pair of cuffs, but not the harsh metal kind.

Carmen approached her and stood behind her once again, running her hands up Colleen's side, letting her fingers run along the counters of both breasts, sliding over her shoulder, her arm, her hands until the reached the very top. From there, she took hold of the cuffs and placed Lydia's wrists in them, letting her get a feel and break them in. Soft padding, surprisingly flexible. Tight, yes, but not so much that, in a worse case scenario, Lydia couldn't pull herself free. It would be difficult, but doable.

"There." She brought her lips over to Colleen's ear and gently nibbled at it for a moment, before placing a few more delicate bites around her neck. "How does it feel?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:33 am

Lorenza hit the big Japanese woman hard, and she hit her fast. When Nariko went stumbling back into a filing cabinet, it became abundantly clear to the Mexican boxer that she was not a professional fighter. Big and certainly strong, yes, but not a professional fighter.

Of course, one punch was not going to put a woman of Nariko’️s size out on her feet. The heavily-tattooed woman came right back at Lorenza and swung an elbow into the boxer’️s abdomen. Lorenza grunted and took a step back, bracing herself as Nariko plowed into her. She had to take another step back, but she refused to be pushed into the wall. She would push back against Nariko, trying to force the Japanese woman back, swinging a leg forward to kick her hard in the shin.

Colleen’️s hands bumped into the dangling handcuffs. At first touch, she did not know what they were. She did not have much time to think about it, as Carmen ran her hands along Colleen’️s body, over her breasts, shoulders, then all the way up her arms to lock Colleen’️s wrists into what the American now realized was a pair of handcuffs.

“Oohm,” Colleen moaned again, as Carmen began to bite her neck. “It feels…it feels good. Now I’️m even more helpless…I still feel safe. Secure.” She leaned forward a little, resting against Carmen’️s body.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next