by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 13 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:56 am

Lydia had already start to latch her bra on when Lorenza gave her order - no, 'order' was too strong a word. Lorenza wasn't the type to boss Lydia around. But the way Lorenza said it, that hungry look in her eyes, that lust and anticipation in her voice, the force behind...it might as well have been an order. Lydia was compelled.

She dropped the bra back down and pulled the dress on instead, letting it fall down her naked body, clinging tight. Even in the darkness, the outline of her freed breast could be seen through the dark dress - anyone with an attentive eye could guess she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Her eyes stayed focused on Lorenza the entire time. Dark and mischievous. "Shoes?"

Carmen listened and listened well to Colleen, making sure she committed the details to memory. She was new at this, obviously, which was fine. Most of Carmen's experience was academic, but she could get them through. It was just a matter of staying smart.

She brought her leg up, rubbing against Colleen's thigh under the table, wanting to keep her hot until the main event. "I won't go too far, trust me - you won't be in serious pain. In fact..." She bit her lip and leaned back, thinking for a moment. "I might not hurt you at all. No pain, anyway. I have a crop and a whip, but you'd be surprised how crazy pleasure can drive you, if you do it right. Tease and denial."

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 13 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:31 am

Lorenza whooped and clapped her hands together when Lydia acquiesced to her request. Nothing else could quite so perfectly spice up the walk back to the tattoo parlor! She could see, in the dim light underneath the DJ booth, the outline of Lydia’️s breast, her nipple protruding slightly further than the rest of the luscious orb. “Mmm…me gusta,” Lorenza whispered, licking her lips. When Lydia asked about shoes, Lorenza would laugh and shrug. “Take them or leave them. Actually, you wouldn’️t want to cut your foot on a rock or something, so you’️d better wear them.”

Colleen, after explaining her limits, would listen as Carmen made a few suggestions and recommendations of her own. Colleen would smile, brushing a strand of her very light brown hair out of her face. “Hurt me, or pleasure me. Either way, I’️ll be happy. I’️ll be yours.” She reached out and tapped Carmen’️s nose with a long, thin index finger. “I don’️t have many limits besides the pain threshold. Nothing gross…you know.” She waved a hand in the air, assuming Carmen sort of got the idea without her needing to explain. “But bind me, whip me, spank me, tease me…do whatever you will with me.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:48 am

"As you wish." Lydia slid her shoes on and tightened the straps, even made a little show of it as she ran her hands down her sinuous thighs. If Lorenza was trying make sure she kept the heat while they made their way to the parlor, she thought right - just the idea of walking around like this was enough to make her excited. Tonight was the night for wild experiences, it seemed.

She took Lorenza's hand and waited to see if she would take the lead. They might get some stern looks from the security, but she doubted they would bother to make a fuss about, especially with a woman like Lorenza to contend with.

Hearing Colleen give her so much control was a turn-on by itself, even if the gorgeous woman didn't realize it. The idea that anyone would trust her so completely, especially after they just met, was powerful, indeed. A rare find, and a trust she would never betray. The bond between a dominant and a submissive could be a beautiful thing.

"I'll keep it clean, don't worry." She snapped her teeth at the finger, flashing those pearly whites, glad she'd taken a dentist cleaning before her night out. "So. Safeword. Has to be something we would never think of during sex, something we would never say." She tapped her chin and stared at the ceiling, as if the answer was written up there. Her gaze rolled about the room for a moment, then focused on a family photo by the fireplace. "Armando, that's the safe word. My brother is the last thing I want to think about during sex, nothing could turn me off faster."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:35 am

Lorenza would put on her own underwear, and then slide on her jersey and shorts as Lydia put her shoes on. The boxer would watch as her companion slid her hands up her legs, and marveled at the site of the smooth, sexy thighs of the tattoo artist.

Now that they were both dressed, it was time for them to head back to the tattoo parlor to further discuss that tattoo which Lydia had suggested. Taking Lydia’️s hand, Lorenza would wait for the current song being played by the D.J. to reach its loudest peak, and then, when she was sure that most of the women would be too busy dancing to the beat to notice them emerging from their hiding place, she would slide out from beneath the booth, pulling Lydia with her.

Colleen felt completely at ease as she and Carmen discussed the limits that they would observe during the night. There weren’️t very many. Colleen had very few limits, and expected Carmen didn’️t, either. She was excited to see what the Puerto Rican beauty could think up as the dominant in their newly-formed partnership.

When Carmen suggested the safeword, Colleen snorted in surprise. It made sense, of course. “Wow. I guess there’️s no better way to end things than that, huh? Okay, then. I’️ll remember it. Armando.” She nodded.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:01 am

Lydia stayed close and let Lorenza lead her, loving the feel of the powerful woman taking her hand. She stayed closed, occasionally stealing a feel of her lover's glorious ass, even brushing up against her and letting her feel the naked body underneath. Just fun ways to pass the time, along with the knowing winks and short applause from many of the patrons as they passed.

They came outside, as the night breeze flowed over them, winding around her body and flowing up her skirt. She enjoyed the feel for a moment, as she looked towards the tattoo parlor in the distance...and in that moment, her lovely look faded. "I..." She squinted and leaned forward, looking off towards the Rusty Needle. It was hard to make out, being so far.

"The lights are on, I think." She shook her head. "Weird. I was sure I turned them off."

Carmen was actually a little proud of her idea, and she was glad Colleen agreed. Bringing her little-big brother into the mix was something she tried to avoid in her sex life at all costs, but that was the point. If there was a better thing to slam on the brakes with, she couldn't imagine it.

The food didn't take too long to cook, since Carmen had learned how work fast and well when she babysat for Army, and she'd only gotten better. She brought the pot over the table and sat it down, along with a bowl for Colleen. "Say when enough is enough, please." She started to fill up the bowl, a warm smile on her face the whole time. "And you will, of course, be taking leftovers home with you. This is non-negotiable."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:42 pm

Obviously, Lorenza and Lydia’️s attempts to remain discreet were not entirely successful. In a club full of woman in various stages of seductive undress, all eyes seemed to be on them as they made their exit. Lorenza smirked as she heard the clapping and saw some of the knowing smiles that were cast in their direction as they weaved through the crowd. Lorenza wasn’️t a self-conscious woman and didn’️t mind the attention, though she did wonder if maybe Lydia’️s bra and panties were peeking out of the back pocket into which she had stuffed them. That would certainly explain some of the attention.

They made it out of the club and headed back towards the Rusty Needle. It was only a few blocks, and along the way Lorenza enjoyed the feeling of Lydia’️s body pressing against hers. She noticed the lights which were on in the parlor, but she didn’️t think much of them. She didn’️t remember whether or not Lydia had turned them off or left them on. “Huh. That’️s weird,” she said as they approached.

Colleen was very patient as the food cooked, and it didn’️t take too long before it was ready. She would let Carmen serve her, bringing the pot of carne mechada and a bowl over to the table. She watched as the boxer ladled the hot contents of the pot into the bowl. “That’️s enough,” Colleen would say, when the bowl was near to full. She would grab the bowl and pull it closer. “It looks delicious! I’️ll be more than happy to take home some leftovers.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:29 am

It was a short walk back to the parlor, but Lydia stayed quiet the whole way, lost in thought. She wasn't completely unaware of the beautiful bouncing boxer beside her - she stayed close as they held hands, occasional brushing up against her and throwing a flirting glance her way. But her eyes stayed forward for the most part, occasionally mumbling to herself, as if the thoughts were spilling out.

They reached the Rusty Needle soon enough, and Lydia unlocked the door, taking a few cautious steps in, keeping Lorenza close. There wasn't anyone in the main parlor, but they weren't alone. Noise came from the back, as if someone was rooting around back there searching through drawers and opening cabinets. Lydia took off her shoes and stayed low, not wanting to make too much noise as she turned back to Lorenza. Her face said it all. She had no idea what to do here.

Carmen finished filling up the bowl and put the pot back on the stove. She wasn't really hungry herself, though she might steal a bite or two later. Besides, when she finished cooking a meal, she preferred to get the opinion of the people eating it before she made one of her own.

She leaned on the chair and stayed quiet, hoping she didn't look too creepy as she watched Colleen. This was the moment of truth, the first taste. If cooking really was the science of hungry people, then this was the moment when the experiment was tested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:39 am

Lorenza noticed how quiet Lydia was as the two of them walked back to the tattoo parlor. The silence was sort of concerning for Lorenza, as she had been expecting the walk back to be a little more exciting, a little more flirtatious. Instead, Lydia seemed concerned.

When the two of them walked into the Rusty Needle, it became abundantly clear that Lydia’️s concern was completely warranted. Noises came from the back room of the building. There was someone else there. Someone who was not supposed to be there. Lorenza caught the look of uncertainty on Lydia’️s face. She put a reassuring hand on Lydia’️s shoulder and slipped off her own shoes. Silently, she would slip her phone out of her pocket and handed it to Lydia—the implication that she should call the cops while Lorenza investigated being clear—before turning to carefully, quietly make her way towards the back of the parlor. She glanced around for anything she might use as a weapon, but didn’️t see anything close at hand. She would just have to use her fists, then, if things came to that.

Colleen looked at Carmen with pursed lips and tilted her head a little, silently asking why Carmen wasn’️t pouring herself a bowl. After Carmen had put the pot back on the stove, however, Colleen would not waste any time, plunging her fork into the meaty stew and bringing a large chunk of the carne mechada up to her hungry mouth.

She savored the flavor, chewing it twice, thrice, then swallowing, letting it warm her throat on the way down. The carne mechada tasted as good as it looked. It was hot, but not so hot as to be unpleasant. It was tender, delicious, bursting with flavor. She grinned and leaned across the table to kiss Carmen quickly on the lips, sharing some small fragment of the flavor with her host. “Delicious,” she purred.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:43 am

Lydia nodded in silent agreement with Lorenza as she took the phone, staying back and starting to dial. The whole time, she was curious - if this really was a burglary, why were the lights on? What sort of bugler announced himself like that? And it didn't look like the place was forced in, no sign of shattered glass or a cracked lock.

She paused as the reality of the situation dawned on her. Only one other person had the key. "Lorenza, wait-"

She spoke too late, as a woman about Lorenza's size came out of the back. You could tell easily, she wasn't wearing too much above the waist, just a black bandeau that showed off her impressive arms and enough tattoos to almost keep up with Lydia herself. She was Japanese, though it was almost hard to tell in the dim light of the back room. Her red-dyed hair hardly helped things.

She looked Lorenza over, sizing her up for a moment, before she looked over and saw Lydia walking over. "Wow." She snickered, her voice rough and husky. "Barely broken up for a week and you already found yourself a new toy."

Carmen practically melt along with the food in Colleen's mouth as she watched the woman eat, loving the way her lips moved, the way she devoured it, that sultry expression on her face. She enjoyed it, and Carmen could tell it was genuine. A good cook always knows. And it helped that Colleen gave her a taste with her kiss. Carmen slid her tongue around Colleen's lips, making sure she got the full taste. "Happy to please you."

She stood up and moved away from the table, heading into the hallway. She had a few things to set up while Colleen ate. Nothing that would take too long. "When you're ready, come this way. Second door on your right."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:56 pm

Lorenza didn’️t suspect anything about the identity of this supposed burglar as she made her way towards the back of the tattoo parlor. Had she noted the situation with the lights, and the burglar’️s apparent disregard for anything of value in the building, she might have figured that something strange was going on. As it was, she had no idea until she saw the red-haired, tattooed woman coming out of the back room, just as Lydia called out her name and rushed after her.

Lorenza stared at the woman for a few seconds, sizing her up in return, then glanced in Lydia’️s direction, waiting for an explanation before she went after the intruder. Since this obviously was no ordinary burglar, she wasn’️t sure whether or not to try to beat her down. It wasn’️t as cut and dry as when she had saved Carmen from that sadistic nurse.

Colleen would giggle as Carmen slid her tongue across her lips. The cook was obviously pleased by how much Colleen enjoyed the food. Carmen wouldn’️t stick around at the table too long, however. She got up and headed down the hallway, inviting Colleen to follow when she was done with food. Colleen smiled and waved her fingers at Carmen. “I’️ll be there,” she replied. She would take her time finishing her food, savoring it, and then, once the bowl was empty, she would get up from the table, putting the dish in the sink, before walking down the hallway. She reached for the second door on the right, then paused. Looking down at herself, Colleen figured she could make a slightly more spectacular entrance. She slipped out of her little dress, and left it in a pile on the floor, entering the room in only her bra and panties.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next