Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 4 Empty Re: Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:13 pm

Fallon kicked and punched wildly, making repeated contact, some of her punches hurting her own hands as her knuckles rammed into Weiss’️s hard shins or her knee. She knew she was hurting the German wrestler, too, but Weiss wasn’️t letting go of Fallon’️s leg, and the Californian was beginning to worry that her femur or her knee would snap or something and she would be out of commission for a year. It hurt like hell, and Fallon was screaming furiously all the while.

But then, she managed to land a hard blow directly to Weiss’️s crotch. Just like that, everything changed. Fallon heard Weiss howl in pain. She expected the German would drop her leg, but, instead, she managed to hang onto it just long enough to smash it against the side of the ring, eliciting another terrible cry from Fallon.

Then, finally, she had a chance to catch her breath. She laid back, hands clutching at her leg and her clawed-at pussy, as she stared upwards. She could see the referee in the ring, looking down in her direction. Slowly, Fallon would try to get up. Limping, she would hobble over to the ring apron and roll onto it, slipping back into the ring. Once inside, she would get up onto her knees, seeing Weiss getting into the ring as well and watching her angrily.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 4 Empty Re: Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Clyton Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:10 am

Weiss had suffered many blows throughout the match. In particular, her belly was aching, her sex was throbbing, and her head's state was so fragile that any next blow could potentially be concussive. A black spot can pretty much be seen on her right eye, that eye's vision in particular blurred and half-opened. But she knew she had done a fair amount of damage to Fallon, particularly in one arm and one leg. The nail pierces were also probably still stinging for the Californian's face and sex. If the German can capitalize and damage her opponent's already hurt arm and leg to the point of brokenness, she can inflict as much pain as she wants afterwards.

Slowly getting onto her knees and then to a standing position, Weiss watched as Fallon entered the ring and get onto her knees as well. She saw the look of hatred and anger on her face. It made the mad girl form an insane smirk in response. The two were out for blood, for each other's heads. But only one can claim victory over the other. The German would start to move towards her opponent, being cautious on what's next to come from the Californian.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:28 am

Fallon’️s whole body was starting to ache as she rolled into the ring and got slowly to her feet. Her face, her crotch, her arm and her leg had all suffered severe torture at the hands of an opponent who evidently had no sense of fair play and no desire to resolve their differences with anything less than utter viciousness. She would make Weiss pay for her wickedness. Oh, Fallon was going to floor her opponent, and floor her good.

She moved towards Weiss cautiously, as Weiss was slowly moving in her direction, as well. Fallon thrust her arms forward, fingers splayed, palms presented to her opponent. If Weiss was going to try anything, Fallon was going to be ready. As she got close, she would wiggle her fingers a bit, half-offering a lockup for the German, while at the same time looking for an opening of her own.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:14 am

Weiss saw Fallon seemingly offering a lock-up, which is admirable considering one of her arm was banged up. She raised her hands, palms open, and slowly start to move in to lock fingers to accept the challenge. But at the very last second, when she felt even the slightest contact, the German would swing one arm around the Californian's throat while moving around and behind, before trying to pull her opponent's head underneath her armpit for a dragon sleeper submission, pulling back sharply to arch the girl's back and choking her as well. Her free hand would move towards the girl's rock hard abs.

"These are really nice abs..." Weiss would comment as her hand traced through the tone muscular abdominal. "It's too bad they were put on your pathetic body!" And as she said that with an angry tone, her hand trailing Fallon's abs would turn into a claw, scratching the abs with her nails in a vicious motion.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:59 am

Fallon watched Weiss closely as the German girl approached her, raising her arms slowly, seemingly going for a lockup with Fallon. The Californian knew her opponent was going to try to trick her. She knew that she couldn’️t trust this Weiss girl further than she could throw her. She was exactly what Fallon imagined a German wrestler would be like. Well, Weiss was a lot cuter than what Fallon imagined a German girl to be. But personality-wise, Fallon’️s imagination was pretty on-target.

When Weiss suddenly jumped, Fallon would, too. Weiss’️s arm shot out to try to encircle her throat. Fallon would quickly slide her own arm inside of Weiss’️s, separating it from her throat and robbing Weiss’️s chokehold of its potency. Fallon was still trapped, but she had plenty of options.

Then, Weiss began to trace a finger along Fallon’️s abs. The Californian drew in a sharp breath, and murmured a little as her favorite body part was touched rather softly. “Nnnngh…” Then, Weiss formed her hand into a claw and scraped it across Fallon’️s abs. The pain was bad, but the burn Fallon felt stirred something inside of her. She did not mind belly punishment. Belly punishment she could deal with. “Oooh…my abs are the best in the world! No one has abs as hard as mine! Now…let go of me!” Fallon would pull her free arm back, ball her hand into a fist, and then throw a hard punch into Weiss’️s kidney.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:21 am

While Weiss couldn't effectively lock in the dragon sleeper, something of which annoyed her due to the fact that Fallon is still thwarting her moves, she noticed how the Californian reacted to her hand on her abs. It made her wonder, and she wanted to test that theory out.

However, a punch landed right where her kidney is, and the German cried out in pain, budging from her position. Her eyes winced in pain as she gritted her teeth, trying to contain any further painful sounds coming from her mouth. She perservered through it, wanting to keep this inverted facelock position on Fallon. Her hand that just clawed on the girl's abs would return to a soft touch, slowly tracing her fingers around the girl's navel.

Then, Weiss would break Fallon's arching position, forcing her to stand up, but with the German pressing her breasts on her opponent's back right behind. Her other hand would move to her opponent's abs and start to massage it, kneading it gently yet firmly. "Oh really? How about I soften those abs? You sure need some time to relax!"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:46 am

Fallon managed to hurt Weiss again, launching that hard punch into her kidney that made the German cry out in pain and grit her teeth. But it didn’️t make the German let go of her. Weiss still held on, and actually readjusted her hold on Fallon from a side headlock to a kind of hug, pressing up tight against Fallon’️s back, one arm still around her neck, the other reaching around for her abdomen.

“Ugh!” the American girl grunted, stomping her feet, using both arms to try to wiggle her way out of Weiss’️s hold. She felt Weiss’️s finger tracing a path across her belly, sliding around her belly button, and it caused Fallon’️s eyes to bug out, and elicited a little whimper from her. “H-hey! What are you doing?” Fallon demanded, just before Weiss’️s hands began to gently but firmly need her rock-hard abs. Fallon’️s head fell back and she clenched her teeth tightly, desperate to not let out the loud moan that was building in her throat as her belly was touched softly by her enemy. “Nnnnnnnnn!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:53 am

"Ahhh... So this is what turns you on! How pouty you have become." Weiss cooed as she smirked an evil grin. Her hands would continue its work, kneading her fingers into the girl's abs. She started her massage from the outside, where the obliques are, and moved its way in, working on the lower two pack abs first, then the middle pack, and finally the upper pack. She took her time, making sure Fallon elicits those moans she was trying to contain.

Once her opponent was distracted enough, Weiss's hands would move to Fallon's head and she would violently pull back, slamming the Californian onto the mat in a mat slam. Quickly, the German would get onto her knees and pin the other girl's shoulders while her hands moved to continue the massage from down there, really wanting to see how she would react from an extended massage to the abdominals.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:10 am

“No it’️s not!” Fallon insisted, attempting in vain to convince Weiss that she was not a belly fetishist and that playing with her belly would not turn her into a big, oozing pile of mush on the mat. Unfortunately, Weiss did not believe her, and the German girl was actually quite the expert on belly massages. Fallon was used to getting simple tummy rubs. Weiss worked on each pack of her abs individually, moving from outside to inside on each of them. Fallon’️s eyes were as wide as dinner plates now, and couldn’️t get any wider. She moaned. Loudly.

“Uuwaaah…gugh…I…aaah!” Fallon exclaimed, as she was pulled backwards by her head and slammed down into the mat. That hurt, and it managed to jar her from her reverie. “Ugh…stupid bitch, get your hands off my tummy…” she demanded weakly, as Weiss reached down and began to work on Fallon’️s abs again.

Fallon had to escape before she went all mushy again. Her arms were pinned, but her legs were still free. Fallon kicked upwards, contorting her body, trying to slam her feet into Weiss’️s head and knock the German girl off.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:26 am

As Weiss continued her sensual massage onto the near helpless Fallon, the corner of her eyes caught the Californian's legs trying to kick at her face. Immediately, her arms sprang up to grab each leg and push them back down, placing her hands on each of the girl's knees to keep those legs down against the mat. Now, the German was on all fours on top of Fallon, and the blonde-haired girl looked below her at the girl's face with a more gentler, yet still devious grin, like she had something in mind for a mischief.

Lowering her head to Fallon's tummy, Weiss would start to softly blow into the girl's belly button. She then started to lick it... slowly. As her tongue slid by the navel, Weiss would take the opportunity to give her a brief and small raspberry blow, before looking back at Fallon's face to see her reaction and expression.

Last edited by 553 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next