Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 2 Empty Re: Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:10 pm

Fallon chuckled a little. “Oh, so you admit that you’️re a bitch, huh? At least you’️re honest! That at least sorta makes up for your bitchiness!”

Her retaliation was swift and brutal, as she brought her knee up into Weiss’️s abdomen at least as hard as the German girl had brought her knee up into Fallon’️s belly. Weiss, evidently, did not have quite the iron abs that Fallon did, and she needed a little while longer to recover from the hard belly blow, letting go of Fallon’️s arms and stumbling back a step. Fallon laughed and took a step forward, ready to follow up, but her opponent managed to rally and threw a sharp right uppercut that slammed into Fallon’️s chin.

“Ugh!” Fallon groaned, a little bit of spittle flying as her head snapped back. She stumbled back herself, one hand rubbing at her chin as she stared angrily at Weiss. “Mmmnnngh…you’️re going to lose if you want to get into a punching and kicking contest with me,” Fallon growled, before stepping forward and launching a snap kick up into Weiss’️s chest.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 2 Empty Re: Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Clyton Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:39 am

Weiss smirked as her uppercut had more of an effect compared to her knee strike, one hand still clutching her tummy as she looked on. Seeing Fallon stepping towards her and launching a snap kick right at her chest, the German would intercept the strike by grabbing the Californian's foot near her ankle. "Please, you beat me through punching and kicking? I can beat you anytime that way if I wanted to. I just want to make you scream!"

Weiss would then quickly raise Fallon's foot higher so that the latter's leg would be more elevated, letting the former move in so she can place her opponent's inner knee against one of her shoulders, her two hands moving down to grab Fallon's knee on the outer side. Weiss would then drop down onto her knees, impacting the Californian's inner knee against her shoulder and hurt it with as much impact and force as she can.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:29 am

Fallon’️s kick was intercepted by her opponent, and she growled angrily as Weiss grabbed her ankle and pulled on it. “Let go!” Fallon insisted, hopping up and down on one foot. She would add: “You’️re just jealous of my legs…and my arms…and my butt, and boobs, and especially my belly. Just try to beat me punching and kicking, because I’️ll kick your firm, cute little bitchy ass all the way back to Berlin or wherever you’️re from. Now let go!”

Weiss just pulled harder on Fallon’️s leg, bringing it up over her shoulder and sliding it into place in that uncomfortable, extended position. Before Fallon could pull away from her opponent, Weiss dropped down onto her knees, bringing Fallon’️s inner knee down onto her shoulder. “Nnnghh!” Fallon groaned, falling down and rolling over onto her hands and knees. That one leg was throbbing now. The pain would go away after a couple of minutes, but in the morning it would be awfully sore. “Idiot loser bitch!” Fallon hissed. Her good leg would suddenly lash out, pumping hard backwards, Fallon aiming her foot right for Weiss’️s solar plexus for a brutal horse-style kick. Now that should teach this German bitch a little lesson!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:04 pm

Weiss growled angrily back at Fallon and her insulting words, not taking it too kindly. "Why should I be jealous of your body when you're really just a lowly animal!? I'll tame you and make you kneel to me!" She yelled as she went on with her attack, smirking and calming down a little as she saw her opponent's seemingly helpless state.

Weiss would then slowly walk up to the girl and approach her from behind, thinking her prey is defenseless. But that's where she would be wrong as her eyes suddenly widened when she saw the back kick, before it would strike squarely into her solar plexus. The kick had so much force, it sent the German flying and landing on her butt a short distance away, her military-styled hat falling off in the process as the girl herself would be breathless. Slowly, Weiss would turn around onto all fours, one of her hand moving to clutch the attacked area as she was clearly hurt, her face wincing in pain, before she would slowly try to stand.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:54 am

Fallon didn’️t respond to Weiss’️s angry taunting right away. She waited, aimed her mule-style kick, and then, after her foot had slammed right into the German girl’️s vulnerable belly and sent her spluttering and panting backwards onto the mat, she would smirk, turn around on her knees to face Weiss, and reply: “If I’️m an animal,” she began, tweaking her own false tiger ears with one hand, “then you’️re just a stupid little bug, you bitch! Why don’️t you just give up and let me turn your weak abs to jelly, huh?”

As her opponent would get up onto all fours, turning away from Fallon, the brunette would slowly lift herself onto her feet, shaking herself out as she recovered and her opponent was reeling from that brutal kick. Fallon would hurry over to where her German opponent had fallen down, being careful to come at her from the side in order to avoid falling for the same style of kick that she had hit Weiss with. Once within range, Fallon would swing her leg back, then forward again, trying to nail Weiss in the side and send the German rolling.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:53 am

"S-Shut... the fuck... up!" Weiss said angrily in between pants as she was on all fours, clearly frustrated with the situation she was currently in. She was getting annoyed now with Fallon's attitude, feeling the anger build up inside of her. The German really wanted to brutalize the Californian to the point that she cannot move a single limb. But she was at a disadvantage now, and therefore, needs to bid her time until an opportunity comes to get back into this match with a clear lead.

Before she knew it, Fallon had ran up and kicked the girl in the mid-section once again. "GAH!" Weiss cried out with a wheezing gasp following afterwards, rolling away from her opponent to get some distance between the two. She kept rolling past the apron so that Weiss would fall out of the ring. Tumbling onto the hard floor below, the German stopped rolling, now prone on the floor on her front with both hands clutching her tummy, letting out a couple of coughs.

Last edited by 553 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:32 am

Fallon definitely got revenge for Weiss’️s vicious attacks on her, and with interest, too. The mule-style kick had crumpled the German brawler, and now, Fallon’️s second kick seemed to have broken her, as Weiss rolled helplessly out of the ring, underneath the rope. She dropped down to the floor outside of the ring. The impact had to hurt her, Fallon thought, as she hopped over to the ropes to peer down at her fallen foe. Weiss had been quite the bitch, and she had gotten what was coming to her. Maybe next time she would know to be nicer to her opponents.

“You’️re the one who needs to shut up! Everything you say is just plain stupid! Seriously, you need to think before you try to mock people who can kick your dumb ass, you know?” Fallon called out. She would pull the top rope up and weave between it and the middle rope. Then, she would slide off of the ring, grabbing onto Weiss’️s hair and pulling her head hard. “Just tell me when you want to give up!” Fallon would say, before throwing one leg over Weiss’️s back and tightening her lower limbs around the German’️s neck, putting her in what was surely a crushingly painful standing headscissors.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:43 pm

Weiss would silently growl beneath her breath when she heard Fallon speak her piece of mind. She refused to admit that her opponent was capable of kicking her ass in this match, but with how things are going right now, it would be hard to believe that the German is not getting her ass kicked at the moment. Her breathing was ragged, and she couldn't seem to have the time to regain her breathing composure as the Californian went outside of the ring and stood in front of Weiss now. "AAHHH!!" The girl cried out as her long flowing blonde hair was pulled extremely hard, forcing the German to get up onto her knees first, before standing on her own two feet doubled over.

At first, her hands grabbed Fallon's wrists, attempting to pry her opponent's grip on her hair off. But then, her head would be found in between two crushing thighs, forcing the girl to grunt out in pain. Her hands moved to the back of the Californian's strong and warm thighs, trying to pull them apart, to no avail, while her feet shifted aimlessly on the hard floor. Weiss didn't want to cry out in pain to show further signs of weakness, biting her lower lips and letting out short and stiff grunts as the pressure from the standing headscissors was intense enough that she was starting to get headaches.

Last edited by 553 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Weiss managed to get onto her feet before Fallon could fully lock in the standing headscissors, but that just opened up some additional possibilities for the Californian. If Weiss had stayed on her hands and knees, then Fallon really could have only squeezed her, and done little else. Now that Weiss was standing, Fallon could move her opponent around. She smirked, feeling pretty good about her chances of winning now that she had Weiss captured like this.

“My belly isn’️t the only part of me that’️s strong!” Fallon declared, as she continued squeezing Weiss’️s head, as hard as she could. “My legs are like…like a bear trap, or something! You can’️t escape! You’️d better start playing nice before I decide to pop your head right off your shoulders!”

Leaning down, Fallon would wrap her arms around Weiss’️s waist, letting her hands dig into the German girl’️s belly as she tried to get a good hold of her foe. Then, after a few more seconds of squeezing, she would lift Weiss up into the air, upside-down, preparing to piledrive her into the padded floor—unless Weiss wanted to surrender beforehand, that was! “Are you gonna give up, huh?” Fallon asked tauntingly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:06 am

Weiss continued to struggle within the headscissors, trying desperately to get out, but it seems she didn't have enough strength to do so. To make the matter even worse, the headache is only getting more hectic the longer she is within this hold. And it is not solely because of the pressure being put on her head, but also how Fallon talks just damn too much!

As Fallon would wrap her arms around the German's waist with her hands digging into the girl's belly, Weiss would let out a small and soft moan from her lips. But with how her opponent was positioned, it made her snap out of her struggling mindset. She needed to do something now! She expected the Californian to be off-guarded, so she decided to make a move.

Weiss would start to stand, still holding onto the back of Fallon's thighs with her hands. When she stood up, her opponent's belly would be against her back. "Good night!" The German yelled as she immediately sat down, driving the Californian's head onto the padded floor in a back-to-belly piledriver, letting go of the girl's thighs afterwards so she would flop onto the floor while Weiss herself would clutch her head with both hands, trying to get rid of the cobwebs.

Last edited by 553 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next