by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 5 Empty Re: Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:59 pm

Fallon’️s attempt at kicking Weiss went nowhere, as the German somehow managed to see the legs coming and catch them. Fallon had been sure Weiss would be distracted with the attention she was giving the brunette’️s belly. Weiss then pinned Fallon’️s legs down on the mat with both hands, laying herself down on top of Fallon with her head laying on the Californian’️s most sensitive area.

“Gaaauh!” Fallon grunted loudly, as she tried to push her legs up. She grabbed at Weiss’️s legs with her hands, pushing or pulling or doing whatever she could to get the German off of her. None of it worked. And, when Weiss began to orally pleasure Fallon’️s belly, the Californian started to feel pretty hopeless. Pretty turned on, too.

“Gaaaah…uugghmm…ehm…” Fallon moaned, as she felt Weiss’️s breath on her navel, and then, Weiss’️s tongue sliding inside of her belly button. She cried out, wiggling wildly beneath the German wrestler, panting hotly and squealing as Weiss blew a raspberry on her tummy.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 5 Empty Re: Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Clyton Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:26 am

Weiss giggled, finally having found her hated enemy's weakness. "Oh... this will be fun indeed." She remarked, before she lowered her head, her lips at the girl's belly button once more, before she took in a huge breath and blew the biggest raspberry she can possibly can.

Should that be enough to make the Californian all pouty and helpless again, Weiss would quickly try to untie the girl's bikini bottoms and strip it off of her, before tossing it aside and moving her hands back to her opponent's knees to restrain her legs. The German merely just wanted to see how wet the girl had become. Or does she really?
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:23 am

Fallon struggled, and struggled, but now that Weiss had found her weakness, Fallon could no longer effectively fight back. She wiggled and squirmed, but her muscles would scarcely obey her brain’️s commands. Every nerve seemed to be rerouted through her vagina, and it was sending out a very simple message: Mmmgmghblaaargh this feels so gooooood.

Weiss blew that big, loud raspberry on Fallon’️s stomach, right over her belly button, and the Californian squealed, her body tensing and then relaxing as if she were having an orgasm right then. She wasn’️t cumming just yet, but, if her opponent continued to use tactics like that, it couldn’️t be too long.

Fallon couldn’️t do anything as Weiss’️s hands moved to her hips and untied her bikini bottoms. They fell away, exposing a very moist sex, practically dripping with juices after just a few minutes of light belly touching. Fallon groaned, trying to cross her legs and keep her sex away from Weiss. “Mmmmgh…why…neeh…w-why the fuck…are you…t-trying to turn me on? B-bitch…mmuwaah…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 am

Weiss was quite amazed that someone like Fallon would be turned on from such belly fetishes. Even that raspberry she just blew made her opponent shudder as if she just had an orgasm. It made the girl giggle, imaging a variety of ways she can humiliate the belly-loving girl. But when she saw the Californian's moist, dripping sex, it made Weiss shudder at the exciting prospect of pleasuring and completely owning Fallon.

"Shut the fuck up! A slut like you deserves such treatment so everyone watching this match can see you for who you really are!" The German sneered as her hands move to Fallon's bikini top, before tugging and pulling on it, trying to strip it from the girl's toned body. "I mean, who the fuck gets turned on from this kind of stuff!?"

Her hands would return to grab her opponent's legs by the knees, before trying to spread them apart. Meanwhile, she would lean back her head against the girl's belly button, before blowing another louder and longer raspberry!
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 am

Fallon was, needless to say, embarrassed. She was a girl virtually without shame, but being stripped and exposed in front of an audience of millions was not something she had ever mentally prepared for. Having her belly fetish used against her in this way was also never added to her “to-do” list. And yet, here she was.

“Guuaaawah…” Fallon moaned, as Weiss’️s hands clamped onto her legs, trying to force them apart to expose her sex. The Californian resisted, but she had been extremely weakened by the belly loving, and could not prevent Weiss from spreading her lower limbs wide open, revealing her moist, sopping sex. Fallon would remain defiant, however. Her cheeks turned red with indignation as Weiss disparaged her belly fetish. “Ugh…sexier girls…who are also better wrestlers than you…get t-turned on by this! Gggh!” she groaned. Then, Weiss blew another raspberry, this one louder and longer, on Fallon’️s navel, and the Californian cried out loudly in arousal. “Gaaaaayyahawagh!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:44 am

"Keep thinking that. By the time I'm through with you, you will end up being my personal bitch back at my place." Weiss said with a sneer as one of her hands would start rubbing Fallon's soaking sex, spreading those juices around her labia. But of course, she didn't finger her opponent's pussy. Rather, she wanted to see if this Californian can actually climax from her own belly fetish. So with that in mind, the German would lean her head back against the girl's abs, and would take a deep breath, before blowing the loudest and longest raspberry she can muster with her own lungs.

Last edited by 553 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:51 am

“N-no…won’️t…guaaah…” Fallon moaned, all of her energy being sapped away as Weiss continued her ministrations. Now that Fallon was naked, her pussy was completely undefended, and Weiss took advantage of that, rubbing the belly fetishist’️s lower lips, smearing her juices all over. While Fallon’️s favorite body part was her belly, that didn’️t mean her pussy wasn’️t sensitive, and she let out another loud moan as she felt herself getting wetter—much to her dismay.

Fallon wanted to do something to stop Weiss, but she couldn’️t. Her arms hung like wet ropes. Even though she didn’️t like it, Weiss could do to her whatever she wanted.

And what she wanted, obviously, was to make Fallon cum. Fallon watched as Weiss pressed her mouth against her taut belly again. “N-n-n-nnh! N-n-noowoaahahah!” Fallon cried out, as Weiss blew another raspberry, this one louder and longer than any of the others which had come before. Fallon’️s body tightened, and her back arched, pushing her belly up into Weiss’️s lips. Fallon cried out again and came, her pussy drooling juices all over Weiss’️s hand and all over the mat as the German used her belly fetish against her, completely draining Fallon by making her cum.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:03 am

Hearing Fallon moan crazily made Weiss feel a bit wet herself. After the raspberry, she managed to make her opponent orgasm, and the German wanted to prolong it by continuously licking her tongue into the girl's sensitive navel. Her hand that was smeared with the Californian's cum continued rubbing the labia thoroughly, sexually assaulting the helpless girl on two fronts.

After Fallon finally stopped cumming, Weiss would take a break as she sat her ass right on top of the other girl's face, wiggling it side to side to tease the girl. Her cum-stained hand would move to grasp one of Fallon's breast and rub it around, while her other hand would do the same with the other breast, massaging it and even playfully flickering those nipples. Seeing the Californian's shoulders down with the German sitting on top, the ref would recognize this as a pin and would start counting as she slammed her hand against the mat. "One! Two!"

"Hahahaha! This is actually quite fun, even if I'm not making you scream in pain! Ohhh I will definitely continue to do this and make you bow before me, begging for more sexual pleasure!"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:35 am

Fallon’️s orgasm was powerful. Her whole body tensed and shuddered as she came, and Weiss’️s continued licking of her navel and the rubbing of her crotch made the orgasm even more intense than it would have already been. She was completely helpless, and her cries of pleasure were loud and echoed throughout the arena until, at last, she would sag down against the canvas, momentarily spent after her orgasm.

Things would only get worse for Fallon from there, as Weiss unexpectedly sat on her face, the German’️s ass covering her nose and mouth and suffocating her. Fallon couldn’️t do anything. She couldn’️t move at all as Weiss suffocated her, groping her breasts with a cum-stained finger, pinning her shoulders to the canvas. The referee began to count.

“One! Two! And…three!”

The bell rang, signaling the end of the first fall. Fallon had lost, all thanks to Weiss’️s inopportune discovery of her belly fetish. “Mmm! Mmh!” she screamed, the sound muffled by Weiss’️s rear end.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:06 am

After the pin was made, Weiss would slowly start to stand and back off from Fallon's body. As she silently walked towards her corner, grinning in anticipation of doing what she had just done moments ago once again in the second round, she would start to lick the sex juices off of her cum-stained hand. She had no words for this. She just wanted to see how her opponent reacted, if she had got into her head and what not. And should the other girl continue to be disrespectful, she would make sure to forcibly make the Californian respect the German.

Last edited by 553 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next